Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

When did Tom Cruise Get So........Old?!

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132October 17, 2020 11:22 AM

He completed the 'turn into an old lesbian' stage.

by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2019 6:34 PM

Plastic surgery can only get you so far.

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2019 6:35 PM

Sugar tits

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2019 6:35 PM

He is shaped like a woman - tits, curves, hips...

by Anonymousreply 4October 13, 2019 6:37 PM

Too much bread pudding.

by Anonymousreply 5October 13, 2019 6:37 PM

He probably would have looked better if he'd allowed himself to age gracefully.

In OP's pictures - Yikes! He looks awful.

by Anonymousreply 6October 13, 2019 6:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 13, 2019 6:42 PM

2002 - Tom's hottest chemistry EVER with a co-star! Sizzling!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 13, 2019 6:43 PM

Not so hot without all this makeup.

by Anonymousreply 9October 13, 2019 6:43 PM

Two Happy Meals short of looking like Jonah Hill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 13, 2019 6:44 PM

Tom's hottest chemistry EVER with a co-star! Sizzling!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 13, 2019 6:45 PM

He's pear-shaped with moobs.

Talk about womanly hips.

by Anonymousreply 12October 13, 2019 6:50 PM

How are his hips womanly? And what is his skin color?

by Anonymousreply 13October 13, 2019 6:54 PM

Earth to Xenu.... Please help sort Tommy out!

by Anonymousreply 14October 13, 2019 6:57 PM

He has moobs because of the propecia

by Anonymousreply 15October 13, 2019 6:59 PM

[quote]How are his hips womanly?

Pear-shaped hips, among a great many other descriptors, are wide child-bearing hips.

by Anonymousreply 16October 13, 2019 7:00 PM

[Quote] Pear-shaped hips, among a great many other descriptors, are wide child-bearing hips.

And his butt?

by Anonymousreply 17October 13, 2019 7:01 PM

Dang-that's what happens when you're out and about without your make-up artists, stylists and lighting crew.

by Anonymousreply 18October 13, 2019 7:03 PM

I thought David Thewlis/villain from Fargo was the spokesman in a commercial, but it was really an unrecognizable Clive Owen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 13, 2019 7:12 PM

He is pretty damn old, 57 now. What do you expect him to look like without a professional team of people making him look camera ready?

by Anonymousreply 20October 13, 2019 7:13 PM

R19, I actually thought Clive Owen looked pretty darn good in that commercial. He was looking flat busted on the final season of that Cinemax (or Showtime, maybe?) period series he did a few years back, and it was not 100% to do with his character being an opium addict.

by Anonymousreply 21October 13, 2019 7:39 PM

[quote]What do you expect him to look like

Thinner.

by Anonymousreply 22October 13, 2019 7:44 PM

Right, R22, with as dedicated to physical fitness as he's been, it's surprising. Kind of like Madonna getting chunky.

by Anonymousreply 23October 13, 2019 7:47 PM

[quote]What do you expect him to look like

[quote]Thinner.

When you have that kind of money (and in his case time) and your entire public persona and source of income is your looks, you'd expect him to look better. Although most people in a similar situation also don't seem to manage.

Strauss Zelnick, the chairman of Take Two Interactive (we have several thread of him), is 62, so it is possible to say relatively fit as you get older (with or without the obvious HGH and steroids).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 13, 2019 7:51 PM

He has never had the kind of looks or clothes hanger frame that tend to age well. And fellas, good luck to all of you too. I suppose most of you would rather die at, what, 55?

by Anonymousreply 25October 13, 2019 7:57 PM

[quote]And fellas, good luck to all of you too. I suppose most of you would rather die at, what, 55?

Most of us fellas don't make a living being filmed or photographed, nor get paid a lot for looking a particular way.

For the past 40 years, he has made his money based on his looks and public image. When that does not comport with reality, there will be criticism.

by Anonymousreply 26October 13, 2019 8:01 PM

R10

I am a hunk now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 13, 2019 8:02 PM

OP, it's called time.

by Anonymousreply 28October 13, 2019 8:03 PM

Tammy's tits are sagging and she needs a push up bra!

She has some barely discernible facelift scars even in the 2002 photo!

by Anonymousreply 29October 13, 2019 8:13 PM

You can only fight genetics for so long. Eventually your body will become was it was genetically programmed to become. I cannot even imagine the discipline it takes Zelnick -- at r24 -- to look like a reasonably fit 30 year old at 62. It is a single-minded, exhaustive physical workout routine and cosmetic regime followed by round the clock deprivation. Or it isn't. It all depends on the genes.

Cruise had a very good run. You can tell from his early pictures that he should have been fat and bald by 37.

by Anonymousreply 30October 13, 2019 8:24 PM

R24 It is so strange that you assume that man is not using HGH and has not had any work done.

by Anonymousreply 31October 13, 2019 8:26 PM

He dresses like he's 35 years younger than he is.

by Anonymousreply 32October 13, 2019 8:32 PM

There are so many firming creams, and eye bag-deflating gels that I'm sure those make-up artists slather on his mug for the camera. He probably doesn't use them day to day. He's been a bit chunkier for awhile now. Since he broke his ankle, it became more noticeable to me. Some said he was wearing Spanx for men during his filming.

by Anonymousreply 33October 13, 2019 8:34 PM

Looks significantly above average for his age.

by Anonymousreply 34October 13, 2019 8:35 PM

He looks so much better with less weight on him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 13, 2019 8:36 PM

Tammy is probably closer to 67 than 57.

by Anonymousreply 36October 13, 2019 8:37 PM

He looks like Michael Fishman’s younger brother

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 13, 2019 8:40 PM

WE CAN FIX IT IN POST!

by Anonymousreply 38October 13, 2019 8:41 PM

I'm with R34. If he wasn't an insane cult member, I would have him.

by Anonymousreply 39October 13, 2019 8:42 PM

he did it for me when he was young, but his shortness and his forced and joyless "LIKE me, LIKE me!" grin became turnoffs when he hit his forties and could no longer reasonably pass for a frat buy.

The last film he was attractive in was "Magnolia" but for that he was in the best shape of his life.

by Anonymousreply 40October 13, 2019 8:47 PM

I started to watch a movie from On Demand recently, Woman in Gold, about a woman who was trying to get back a painting of Gustav Klimt that was stolen from her family by the Nazis in WWII Germany.

The young lawyer who helped her was married to a woman played by Katie Holmes. I was so grossed out I turned off the movie. She's one of those actors who when you see in a film you think, "That's Katie Holmes, ex-wife of sofa jumper Tom Cruise" and they you can't relate to her as the person she's playing. She will always be sad-faced ex-wife of a nut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 13, 2019 8:58 PM

[quote][R24] It is so strange that you assume that man is not using HGH and has not had any work done.

R31, it's so strange that you presume to comment without actually understanding what someone else wrote:

[quote]so it is possible to say relatively fit as you get older (with or without the obvious HGH and steroids).

by Anonymousreply 42October 13, 2019 9:09 PM

While he extended his life as an action hero, once age finally did catch up with him, it seems like a bit of a shock. I actually think older men look better with the graying, grizzled look (like George Clooney, before he made himself look ridiculous with a young wife & babies)

by Anonymousreply 43October 13, 2019 9:21 PM

Not to mention the ridiculous Robert Redford who continues to act and try to appear as if he remains a surfer boy!!!

That hair/wig!!!

Awful. Awful.

Paul Newman remains one of the men who looked great as he aged.

Cary Grant is another.

by Anonymousreply 44October 13, 2019 9:45 PM

He has tons of Scientologists wait on him hand and foot. He doesn't have to do crap. So of course he has put on a little weight. I am sure for next Top Gun he will be all digitally handsome. I just he has gone overboard on the plastic surgery. He has never really done anything for him. He is too creepy.

by Anonymousreply 45October 13, 2019 9:51 PM

[quote]The young lawyer who helped her was married to a woman played by Katie Holmes.

That would be Ryan Reynolds.

by Anonymousreply 46October 13, 2019 10:01 PM

George Clooney now looks frail, R43. Not sure if that's down to Amal and Thing 1 and 2.

by Anonymousreply 47October 13, 2019 10:08 PM

Damn. He is turning into Tammy. Is this some DL voodoo at work?

by Anonymousreply 48October 13, 2019 10:14 PM

R42 I would suggest that man could very well be succeeding with just a Testosterone supplement as well. Many older men 60+ who look that good use steroid "precursors" as well, but avoid the other stuff.

by Anonymousreply 49October 13, 2019 10:17 PM

Erna has finally been Redlined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 50October 13, 2019 10:21 PM

Reminds me of how Dick Clark looked good for decades and then aging hit him like a ton of bricks.

by Anonymousreply 51October 13, 2019 10:29 PM

[quote][R42] I would suggest that man could very well be succeeding with just a Testosterone supplement as well. Many older men 60+ who look that good use steroid "precursors" as well, but avoid the other stuff.

And I would seriously suggest you learn how to read as this comment suggests that you are unable to parse a simple sentence.

by Anonymousreply 52October 13, 2019 10:33 PM

Getting? TC is old, pushing 60 as a matter of fact.

Just as with other actors am sure TC goes on a diet/exercise regime to get in shape for a film role, but when not working tends to relax things a bit.

He isn't a young guy out partying and or attempting to pull. With his money and fame TC could get woman or man he wanted even if he put on an extra 100lbs.

TC has had a remarkable good Hollywood run, and has amassed great wealth as a result. He doesn't need to prove anything, and more to the point at his age it is natural to start slowing down. It isn't as if he's married or even in a committed relationship which is one main reason guys try to keep themselves from totally going to seed.

As we discussed in another thread, a guy can have only so much plastic surgery done before he starts looking like Nicholas Cage or something. TC already has had enough work done, but that nose keeps growing and now is beginning to look odd when set against a face otherwise filled with botox, lifted and whatever else has been done.

Putting on a bit of weight actually helps balance out TC's looks, especially in the face as the fullness detracts a bit from that nose.

by Anonymousreply 53October 13, 2019 10:36 PM

Didn't he hurt himself recently? Maybe he had to curb the exercise and his metabolism slowed? I've never really been a fan because of the Scieno crap.

by Anonymousreply 54October 13, 2019 10:44 PM

R52 I'm not your nit-picker who cannot read. I'm a completely different poster with a different idea. I was merely suggesting an in-between approach, as I know many men who do this without a jab of HGH or steroids.

by Anonymousreply 55October 13, 2019 10:45 PM

Tom has been getting on my nerves for decades....middle-aged men aren't BOYS--they're not MEANT to be boys. His toothy eternal boyishness was SO creepy....turns out it's not eternal.

by Anonymousreply 56October 13, 2019 10:49 PM

[quote]middle-aged men aren't BOYS--they're not MEANT to be boys. His toothy eternal boyishness was SO creepy

Creepy? What's creepy about it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 13, 2019 10:54 PM

He was surprisingly fat during his wedding to Katie. Terrible hair as well.

by Anonymousreply 58October 13, 2019 11:00 PM

What "hair"?

TC has been wearing hair (aka a rug) for a very long time now, and that includes at his marriage to Katie Holmes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 13, 2019 11:39 PM

He's almost exactly my age. With all of his plastic surgery, I don't feel so bad about how I look.

by Anonymousreply 60October 13, 2019 11:59 PM

Cruise does not wear a wig/rug, that is his real hair. He is obviously on propecia (and has been for a long time) his hairline has not moved a centimeter (compared to his younger days)

by Anonymousreply 61October 14, 2019 12:20 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 14, 2019 12:29 AM

It's called a rug. Ask William Shatner. His hair never moves. No shame in it. He looks good for someone almost 60.

by Anonymousreply 63October 14, 2019 1:02 AM

As for someone saying Tom Cruise can get anyone he wants. Bullshit. You couldn't pay me enough to be in that creepy horrible cult. Why do think Katie Holmes is so messed up.

by Anonymousreply 64October 14, 2019 1:05 AM

Maybe?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 14, 2019 1:08 AM

[quote]Why do think Katie Holmes is so messed up.

Well, to be fair, she probably wasn't the poster child of stability before marrying him - as illustrated by the fact that she married him.

by Anonymousreply 66October 14, 2019 1:12 AM

He needs to call me. I can help him with his looks, and also with his acting craft.

by Anonymousreply 67October 14, 2019 1:14 AM

He needs to leave the cult of Scientology; I can help him with that by taking him to my church.

by Anonymousreply 68October 14, 2019 1:18 AM

What a coup it would be to steal Tom Cruise from Scientology.

Chris Pratt should be working overtime to nab him.

I just watched the latest Mission Impossible movie. Tammy is turning into an action hero Baby Jane with the preposterous running and fighting for a man pushing 60.

Henry Cavill was hot as fuck, though.

by Anonymousreply 69October 14, 2019 1:22 AM

Would Tom Cruise really wear a "rug" when there have been great permanent solutions to baldness for the past 25 years?

by Anonymousreply 70October 14, 2019 1:52 AM

Tom Cruise then and now.

He has the Peter Pan syndrome of wanting to look eternally youthful. But at age 57 it's getting more difficult for him because the metabolism of the body starts to slow down and it's easier to put on weight. He's now fighting Mother Nature and Father Time all the way.

He likely really has to work out a lot before making a new film and be on a strict, proper diet. The magic of Hollywood and the proper lighting probably helps him in his fight against time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71October 14, 2019 1:54 AM

Apparently Tom Cruise hasn't had a relationship with his daughter Suri for years - since 2013 - since she is not a Scientologist. The 'church' conditions him not to have ties with her. What a fuck-up father/person he is. Haven't seen one of his movies in years and nor do I intend to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 14, 2019 2:04 AM

His body was chunky and his ass was fat and saggy when he did Rainman.

For Interview with a Vampire he got a bunch of lipo done in order to not look bad next to Brad Pitt.

I'm surprised he kept it up for this long.

When he got injured on that last Mission Impossible movie he would have had to starve himself to keep the weight off.

It should be interesting to see what he turns into without the illusion of boyish good looks.

I'm guessing he's entering his Marlon Brando caftan phase.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 14, 2019 2:26 AM

Wut a bunch of dumb marys. The sharpening has been turned way up for OPs pic.

by Anonymousreply 74October 14, 2019 2:50 AM

No matter how good your work is, eventually you just look OLD.

by Anonymousreply 75October 14, 2019 3:26 AM

With Suri years ago you can see that his body is chunky and out of shape along with bags under his eyes and age wrinkles on his throat. He's obviously had work done on him since that time and probably has to really work out and get into shape before making a new movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 14, 2019 3:36 AM

He's always had the kind of body that requires constant maintenance in order to stay thin: short and a stocky frame with a barrel chest. When you have that kind of build, you can gain weight just from looking at food. You have to exercise constantly and be careful about every bite of food you eat or you'll get fat in five minutes. It's a 24/7 job when your body is like that. He held up a LOT longer than many other guys like him. A LOT longer. If he hadn't been famous and wealthy he would've porked out before he was even 30.

by Anonymousreply 77October 14, 2019 3:40 AM

Is Suri really his child?

by Anonymousreply 78October 14, 2019 4:31 AM

R78 She sure resembles him... What are your suspicions?

by Anonymousreply 79October 14, 2019 4:58 AM

R79 Chris Klein

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80October 14, 2019 5:06 AM

He was hot in Top Gun and also Cocktails and many other films. I'm a fan.

yes, he's older...can't be helped.

by Anonymousreply 81October 14, 2019 5:54 AM

Nice titties, Tom, but they're beginning to sag.

by Anonymousreply 82October 14, 2019 5:57 AM

Yes, his titties are so big I hope he does not get breast cancer.

by Anonymousreply 83October 14, 2019 6:00 AM

by Anonymousreply 84October 14, 2019 6:03 AM

r81 Was he also hot in Magnolias and Rain Men?

by Anonymousreply 85October 14, 2019 6:06 AM

I think he had micrografting done to fill in areas just like B Coop and others. Very common in Hollyweird. I also think he wears pieces.

by Anonymousreply 86October 14, 2019 6:41 AM

Womanly Thighs!

by Anonymousreply 87October 14, 2019 8:09 AM

If TC has been on finasteride as man of you seem to believe, he likely will have more side effects/heath issues than sagging moobs.

For a while doctors were putting trans on finasteride for its anti-testosterone properties, many have since stopped.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 14, 2019 11:55 PM

So what’s really the deal with his hair? Op’s pic suggest it’s not looking like a rug and yet he almost have a full head of hair still .

by Anonymousreply 89October 15, 2019 1:02 AM

Tammy got some big-ass tittays!

by Anonymousreply 90October 15, 2019 1:13 AM

I post on 2 different hair loss forums and the general consensus is that Tammy is on dutasteride -- given his; moobs, lack of facial hair (he used to have a heavy-ish beard ~10 years ago) and overall estrogenic appearance (he went from ruggedly handsome to MenWhoLookLikeOldLesbians)

that is his real hair, he is not wearing a rug/wig

by Anonymousreply 91October 15, 2019 1:23 AM

I believe it's his real hair as well. Those wearing a hair "system" or micro-weave usually always look the same... same exact length and style, whereas Cruise has grown his long at times with a definite part... something quite impossible to do with a "Hairclub" micro-weave.

by Anonymousreply 92October 15, 2019 1:28 AM

[quote] Tammy got some big-ass tittays!

Which other non-fat famous men have “big-ass tittays!”

by Anonymousreply 93October 15, 2019 1:37 AM

R93 Ben Affleck has tits even when fit

by Anonymousreply 94October 15, 2019 1:44 AM

R93 Ben Affleck has tits even when fit

by Anonymousreply 95October 15, 2019 1:44 AM

Leo Dicaprio is a C cup now, I believe.

by Anonymousreply 96October 15, 2019 1:58 AM

Those pictures at R59 of the "Katie Holmes" tale, (including the stunned initial look on Oprah's face as the couch jumping began), he looks like KH is his hostage.

I'd love to hear the story of her escape and her Dad's behind the scenes maneuvering. Would have made a great plot for one of those Mission Impossible movies.

Given his sneak attack on Kidman, what goes around, came around. Big time.

by Anonymousreply 97October 15, 2019 2:53 AM

In his mind, Tom will always be 35.

by Anonymousreply 98October 15, 2019 3:24 AM

The Mirror crack’d

by Anonymousreply 99October 15, 2019 3:27 AM

MOOBS!

by Anonymousreply 100October 15, 2019 3:30 AM

Gawd, for a split second I thought it was Dennis Quaid !

Keep in mind, Cruise is pushing 60. He's no young man anymore. He's actually only 3, 4 yrs younger than Paul Newman was when the two made THE COLOR OF MONEY.

by Anonymousreply 101October 15, 2019 3:46 AM

Getting old in Hollywood, a nightmare

by Anonymousreply 102October 15, 2019 3:56 AM

Tell me about it, r102.

Nic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 15, 2019 4:50 PM

Tom sometimes wears hair pieces. Several years ago he was on Oprah and he remarked to her he was wearing a hair piece in the clip they had just shown. He said it to her privately while the clip was playing and probably didn’t know she was going to repeat it to the audience.

by Anonymousreply 104October 15, 2019 4:57 PM

Forget the hips. He face looks like he’s 70 in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 105November 8, 2019 4:09 AM

One thing I like about Cruise is that he could have easily done a million Cocktail-like movies, but actually aimed pretty high - at least until the 2010s.

by Anonymousreply 106September 22, 2020 8:40 AM

R98 Try 25!

by Anonymousreply 107September 22, 2020 8:54 AM

He always had a weird body even when he was young. I remember seeming Eyes Wide Shut in the theater and the audience reaction was eww. Even though he wasnt fat, it was strange and womanly. Now he's full on Lesbo.

There's something going on because I know a lot of men his age with a few extra lbs and non of them look odd like that.

by Anonymousreply 108September 22, 2020 9:01 AM

Ellen looks like she's packed on a few pounds as well, while launching her new season and issuing another non apology.

by Anonymousreply 109September 22, 2020 9:03 AM

He's looking like Caitlyn's ugly transitioning little sister. Lumpy, swollen, wrinkled, with wide hips and hanging titties.

by Anonymousreply 110September 22, 2020 10:04 AM

TC ten years ago at 48, what a difference a decade makes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111September 23, 2020 10:23 AM

Thomas Cruise Mapother IV was 58 as of his last birthday (3 July) and like many tail end baby boomers is fast leaving middle age and approaching senior citizen status.

He looks good enough for a man his age, better than some I shouldn't wonder. Unfortunately for us all nose and ears continue to grow until we die; and TC's nose seems to be taking up more facial real estate. This is coupled by his eyes becoming more "beady" which tends to happen with some people as they age.

To his credit for most part TC has left his face alone, or at least only had minor and very discrete work done. This as opposed to some other actors TC's age who resemble something out of a science fiction novel.

by Anonymousreply 112September 23, 2020 10:30 AM

That body was at 48? Eww, something wrong with it. I don't just mean old, the proportions are very strange. Like flat man boobs, really wide midsection but not fat, no abs but up peck definition.

by Anonymousreply 113September 23, 2020 10:36 AM

Couldn't happen to a creepier guy.

by Anonymousreply 114September 23, 2020 10:41 AM

Couldn't happen to a creepier guy.

by Anonymousreply 115September 23, 2020 10:41 AM

Here's another from 2013 Father's Day at beach with son Conner Cruise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116September 23, 2020 10:45 AM

I think he gets fillers and light procedures in the face and when they wear off, he gets lumpy and saggy. It's not as bad as Jeanne Cooper, who would get a full facelift and within a year be as wrinkled as a Shar-Pei again, but it's probably a regular cycle for him and as he ages, the sags are going to get worse every time they reappear.

by Anonymousreply 117September 23, 2020 10:56 AM

Poor Tom never looked good shirtless, heavy or not.

His basic shape/proportions are off plus he's very short.

I think his hair is real but that face has had some work done.

There was an image posted here of Tom (post surgery) with his face swollen up like a balloon.

Hint: Stay inside until the swelling goes down.

And if Suri were really his bio kid, he never would have given up like he did. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 118September 23, 2020 10:59 AM

Does he have the range to play grandfather roles?

by Anonymousreply 119September 23, 2020 11:02 AM

No, but he could do the aged former adventurer thing that Sean Connery did in the 1990s. Less sexy than Sean but it would be in his wheelhouse, acting-wise.

He could probably also pull off the older ruthless CEO roles as long as he was merely featured and not the lead or star.

by Anonymousreply 120September 23, 2020 11:04 AM

Damn, Tammy's done got swole. And not in the good way. And someone needs to tell him that boys with wide asses should never wear skinny jeans.

by Anonymousreply 121September 23, 2020 11:08 AM

He’s been fighting the bulge for years. He porked out as per his wedding pictures with Katie Holmes

by Anonymousreply 122September 23, 2020 11:22 AM

TC should just retire while the getting is good. He's got buckets of money, and it is always better to go out on a high note than be dragged down into "B" or "C" roles/pictures.

If Tom Cruise had the height, looks and sophistication of say a Cary Grant, he could maybe pull off a Brian Cruikshank (alias Peter Joshua) (alias Alexander Dyle) (alias Adam Canfield) from "Charade" film, but alas he lacks all of those traits.

OTOH with the proper vehicle and done well, an "older" romance sort of film might work; I mean before TC became an action hero he did put a few such roles under his belt. Fraus still love him world over enough to bring in a decent box office, again it would have to be the right sort of book.

by Anonymousreply 123September 23, 2020 11:31 AM

for someone who is transitioning, THEY looks pretty good. They-Tammy still has at least 800 pounds to go before they looks like a suburban lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 124September 23, 2020 11:44 AM

TC in an 'older romance' film would indeed be of service to mankind for the gales of laughter which would ensue. That would drown out any dim-bulb fraus who still find him credible. Surely so few of those remain alive.

by Anonymousreply 125September 23, 2020 11:50 AM

[quote] Forget the hips. He face looks like he’s 70 in that picture.

Evil always show up on the face sooner or later. That’s not just age, it’s a reflection of his soul.

There are two types of Scientologists: The slaves (who are the vast majority, and are suckered out of everything) and the slave owners (Miscavige and the top celebrities, especially Cruise) who are sadistic users.

by Anonymousreply 126September 23, 2020 12:12 PM

[quote] TC should just retire while the getting is good. He's got buckets of money, and it is always better to go out on a high note than be dragged down into "B" or "C" roles/pictures.

Are you kidding? His butt buddy David Miscavige would never allow that. Gotta keep those big bucks funneling into the 'church'. The way Tom lives the money would stash would decrease fast if he wasn't working, bringing in the big paychecks.

by Anonymousreply 127September 23, 2020 3:18 PM

He had gynecomastia back in the 80's and had a boob reduction then so he is no stranger to the plastic surgeon's office. So, genetically when he gains weight I think it goes to his moobs. Me too.

by Anonymousreply 128September 23, 2020 3:49 PM

Add 100 pounds and she'd look like 10 million white lesbians. She does look way long in the tooth now. Poor Tammy.

by Anonymousreply 129September 23, 2020 4:00 PM

His sins are catching up with him...

by Anonymousreply 130September 23, 2020 4:03 PM

He's got to keep making those crappy action movies to keep his cult in the dough.

by Anonymousreply 131October 16, 2020 4:58 AM

"Tom Cruise and Jerry Bruckheimer became the 35th and 36th Honorary Naval Aviators for their "profound positive impact on recruiting for Naval Aviation"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132October 17, 2020 11:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!