Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

La Belle Farrow shares eerie new portrait

Insert your “What have you done with his eyes!” joke here.

The schnozz still looks Jewish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 4, 2019 7:43 PM

Already losing his looks.

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2019 3:39 PM

Mia's blue eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2019 3:41 PM

He was on TV last night and looked like a Real Housewife.

He's had his lips plumped again. The too-blue contact lenses are unnerving.

And his too-bleached hair was long and slicked back, like a woman from the 1990s.

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2019 3:44 PM

Meh. She really needs to do something about that hair.

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2019 3:46 PM

He’s transitioning into Carson Kressley.

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2019 3:49 PM

His hair reminds me of when the pheasant landed on Patsy’s head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2019 3:51 PM

R6 It's still better than George's too-thick ratty Korean wig.

by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2019 3:53 PM

He doesn't work on screen... at least until they reboot "Thunderbirds."

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2019 4:00 PM

I still believe it's Sinatra's spawn, so sorry OP. I don't see a "Jewish" nose, or any features in common with Allen.

by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2019 4:11 PM

He's transitioning. He craves his fathers affection, but he'll never be the 12 year old girl he thinks his father wants...

by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2019 4:14 PM

R10 Twelve is much too old for Woody.

by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2019 4:16 PM

I'm old fashioned. I think he/they are very handsome. But he needs a wash and a blow dry. A little feathering. He looks nothing like Sinatra, what a preposterous idea that was. But he does look like he has little breasts where his pectorals should be. Who's to say what's right or wrong? They is doing some good in this world.

by Anonymousreply 12October 12, 2019 4:24 PM

His hair is horrible. Were there no stylists available at ABC???

by Anonymousreply 13October 12, 2019 10:40 PM

I typically laugh at the transitioning jokes. But there really is no other excuse for that hair. He’s either contemplating it...or he’s SO well educated that he’s crossing into “looney old professor who cares nothing about his appearance” territory.

by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2019 11:01 PM

Love the pussy lips. His boyfriend must go to another planet from those blowjobs.

by Anonymousreply 15October 12, 2019 11:01 PM

Congratulations on his transition!

by Anonymousreply 16October 13, 2019 1:57 AM

Big Gender REVEAL party coming at Mia's come this New Year's Eve. There will be Dylan and Satchel and Mia!

by Anonymousreply 17October 13, 2019 2:01 AM

I’d pay for his cock pics.

by Anonymousreply 18October 13, 2019 2:04 AM

He looks like an evil Swedish scientist in a bad horror movie.

by Anonymousreply 19October 13, 2019 2:05 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 13, 2019 2:06 AM

He's worth millions and leaves the house with that haircut.

by Anonymousreply 21October 13, 2019 2:08 AM

I think this is the goal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 13, 2019 2:11 AM

He has Frank’s eyes.

by Anonymousreply 23October 13, 2019 2:13 AM

He's morphed into Michael Pitt in Funny Games....odd looking now

by Anonymousreply 24October 13, 2019 2:17 AM

Romulans unnerve me.

by Anonymousreply 25October 13, 2019 2:29 AM

A serious person does not wear colored contacts. Farrow has personality disorder(s).

by Anonymousreply 26October 13, 2019 7:01 AM

I know he’s NOT, and this is just a personal association, but... he reminds me of this autistic girl I knew when J was growing up.

This is an older photo of Satchel/Seamus/Ronan. He might be a very smart person, but he is seriously personality-disordered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 13, 2019 10:15 AM

Thunderbirds reboot has already happened R8.

And Ronan is/was Satchel R17.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 13, 2019 10:32 AM

He's had his cheekbones filled too. I think he's handsome, he looks like his mum...whetehr he is Sinatra's son, who knows. it is possible, but it is known that a child can look like one parent alone and he definitely looks like Mia. If he is Allen's son then he lucked out in that department. lol Excuse the dumb Q but is he out?

by Anonymousreply 29October 13, 2019 11:16 AM

Nope.

by Anonymousreply 30October 13, 2019 11:18 AM

In that Instagram photo he looks a lot like Klaus Kinski

by Anonymousreply 31October 13, 2019 12:04 PM

Yes, his personal negligence recalls that of Bruce J. in the public denial phase, the run-up before she emerged as a radiant butterfly. Can Ronan have the DL-approved name that Bruce unccountably eschewed, Capucine?

by Anonymousreply 32October 13, 2019 12:37 PM

Ronan will probably take one of Dylan’s discarded names. Malone?

by Anonymousreply 33October 13, 2019 12:39 PM

Not sure about the paternity question, but all I see is a horrible nosejob R9.

by Anonymousreply 34October 13, 2019 12:59 PM

He ought to go by Señor Satchel Seamus Sinatra. It has a nice ring to it!

by Anonymousreply 35October 14, 2019 12:11 AM

R35 made me LOL.

by Anonymousreply 36October 14, 2019 1:36 AM

He is really gorgeous, DLers!

And not turning into a human Ken doll anytime soon.

The hair, though...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 14, 2019 7:26 AM

His features are too feminine and his latest cosmetic tweaking does nothing to help that.

The fact that he has Woody's eyes and wears blue contacts to hype up the rumor that he's Frank Sinatra's son is eye-rolling to me.

In his professional photos he usually looks like an android. I can picture the photographer saying "Give me lust! Give me anger! Grr! Give me concern! Oh no!" and Ronan just sits there with the same expression.

by Anonymousreply 38October 14, 2019 8:09 AM

It really doesn't matter because MIA IS STILL BITCH.

by Anonymousreply 39October 14, 2019 9:00 AM

His looks are....whatever, but I genuinely appreciate the work he has done to bring down so many of these formerly untouchable/invincible predators and the cultural change (however big or small) that has happened to stop rape (and the1%-er abuse of power that has resulted in a type of sexual slavery) within the industry as a result of his work.

I don’t agree with his every statement or viewpoint, *but* he is one of the few people in the modern age (hell, any age) I can point to that has used the extraordinary wealth and privilege he was born into to actually do something good for society in general and to bring about positive change at the highest levels of our culture and the entertainment industry.

For that, I will always have major some respect for him.

I also think that only someone with his unique background could have *really* exposed these situations and brought them to light.

I’m in no way saying the guy is a saint, but his being born into a prominent, connected family and having access to the learning institutions, social Meccas, and inner circles of the very elite (the extreme 1%) left him both in a position to not be afraid of or in awe of them (like so many others not “born into it” like he was) and also able to bear witness to their most disgusting (to the outside world) misdeeds.

Some poor (or even middle class) kid with a journalism degree and a desire to expose the infrastructure of corruption that propped up so many of these extremely wealthy and socially prominent individuals and companies, wouldn’t have even gotten his “foot in the door” so to speak, could never have penetrated/infiltrated those specific upper circles and would have been either seduced by them or intimidated to the point of giving up when he came into contact with these people, their world, and their vast and frightening levels of influence (not to mention the personal threats that eventually came to him for almost a year while he worked on the first story).

A “normal reporter” with no special friends or key connections would not have gotten as far as he did (information wise) and would have been run off, blackmailed, or killed before anything he knew was published anywhere of note.

He may not be perfect (obviously!) but I’m grateful to him for his work in taking down some of the most wealthy and “untouchable” serial predators and starting a cultural change where people feel more comfortable reporting rape and dangerous behavior at the workplace and saying “no”, rather than “going along to get along” (no matter how bad it is for them) so they won’t be blacklisted in the entertainment industry...

And I honestly think only someone born into that world of privilege, connection, and money could have exposed this kind of thing from the inside. (I also think him being gay may have helped in this instance, because it made it so that he had no #MeToo scandals in his own closet and made him more interested in the personal plight of women being abused by powerful men (rather than him possibly being sidetracked by relationships with them or focusing his time on snagging a hot and famous girlfriend of his own or something). He was totally “un-blackmailable” in this area.

He seems to see women as real people, and (I could be wrong) but I think his being gay in this instance helped with this and assisted him in having a clear head and clear conscience when going after all these creeps and stories—and really listening to the women (like poor Annabella Sciorra—(sorry, wrong spelling; I know! Sorry!)

So, maybe his looks aren’t “Grade A perfect”, but major kudos to him and God Bless him for bringing Harvey Weinstein and his super privileged ilk down when no one else would have (or probably even could have)...

by Anonymousreply 40October 14, 2019 9:47 AM

So...he's building his career on sexual harassment accusations? Enh...get in where you can, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 41October 14, 2019 9:56 AM

It’s not like it was an unfamiliar subject matter. You get it? Un-familiar?! Haha

by Anonymousreply 42October 14, 2019 10:49 AM

Sinatra. Not Allen's son

by Anonymousreply 43October 14, 2019 10:52 AM

I listened to Alec Baldwin's podcast interview with Jane Mayer, and she referred to Ronan as "the Me Too whisperer" because he's effective at interviewing the women who were attacked by Weinstien.

by Anonymousreply 44October 14, 2019 11:02 AM

by Anonymousreply 45October 14, 2019 11:13 AM

R43 nice try, Satchel, but no one's buying that anymore.

by Anonymousreply 46October 14, 2019 2:44 PM

Yes he's out, R30 is just being a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 47October 14, 2019 3:16 PM

He looks just like his father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48October 14, 2019 4:14 PM

R38

Even Woody Allen doesn’t believe that.

Ha has blue eyes. The contact lenses Just enhance the blue of his eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 14, 2019 4:22 PM

He's an excellent investigative journalist and has taken on the white male dominated media establishment's self protection at the expense of women with real courage. Sad to read this thread- Of course he is not perfect like everyone is supposed to be on DL. And he believes his sister's take about Woody. Just what would anyone on this thread know about this? The case was not pursued because Mia thought it would be too hard on Dylan at the time. I believe she was right. Why? Just read this thread.

Woody Allen may be a good film maker, but he is a creep. How many men take pictures of their lover's adopted teenager's vagina? And marry her. And on DL posters tend to attack Mia- she brainwashed her children. I think some of you are brain dead.

by Anonymousreply 50October 14, 2019 4:32 PM

Hunny, Ronan looks like a young version of his Grandpa and an older version of his daddy.

by Anonymousreply 51October 14, 2019 4:40 PM

He's got the same goofy, so serious it's hard to take him seriously, quality of Edward Snowden.

by Anonymousreply 52October 14, 2019 4:47 PM

I was expecting something shocking. The hair is tragic but otherwise it looks pretty generic.

He really does have his grandfather John Farrow's eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 14, 2019 4:57 PM

He doesn't really look like Sinatra or Allen, even with all the work he's had done. He does have a strong resemblance to Mia.

by Anonymousreply 54October 14, 2019 5:11 PM

He is not Sinatra's son, but nice try, trolls

by Anonymousreply 55October 14, 2019 6:08 PM

Thanks R47. I soon learned afterwards and I was reading about his partner.

And Ronan really does look like his grandfather eyes, nose and mouth. I guess people want to believe it as they did with Harry and James Hewitt (which I believe is bullshit coincidentally) .

by Anonymousreply 56October 14, 2019 8:39 PM

I admire his work but find him creepy.

Feel the same way about his “father”.

by Anonymousreply 57October 15, 2019 12:51 AM

Which one, R57?

by Anonymousreply 58October 15, 2019 12:53 AM

R53, thanks for that picture. He really does look amazingly like his grandfather.

by Anonymousreply 59October 15, 2019 1:00 AM

He's a smart and very accomplished guy, doing surprising work. It will turn out to be important work. He's not a great writer or speaker, but he's obviously a substantial person. R40's post about Farrow is immaculately thoughtful, insightful and contextual. I can't top that. I must agree.

As a frivolous aside, I don't see how Ronan Farrow is at all attractive as a dude. He doesn't even convince as a man, to me. He has the strangest proportion/combination of features and affectations and body parts. He looks like William F. Buckley crossed with Dr. Ruth.

by Anonymousreply 60October 15, 2019 1:06 AM

He may very well bare resemblance to Farrow's relations, but in no way shape or form resembles Allen, or his ancestors. Even Mia has admitted its possible he is Frank's son.

Men usually inherit certain key features from their fathers due to the Y chromosome, as it is an unbroken chain, almost as if it were a carbon copy. The shape of a man's skull, and the torso is almost always identical to his father's. Without a shirt, Ronan looks just like Frank, not Allen.

I ordinarily do not believe rumors of false paternity either at first glance, but in this case it is painfully obvious. I believe the same about JFK Jr. being Agnelli's son for these same reasons. There are certain traits one cannot deny.

by Anonymousreply 61October 15, 2019 1:22 AM

^ bear

by Anonymousreply 62October 15, 2019 1:24 AM

Maybe Sinatra isn't his father, but Allen isn't either. Allen has no bio kids with Soon-Yi, and Ronan was produced after Mia and Woody had been together for almost a decade. It seems pretty clear that Woody is shooting blanks.

by Anonymousreply 63October 15, 2019 1:25 AM

Ugh, whatever about his father.

He looks trans.

by Anonymousreply 64October 15, 2019 4:30 AM

I don’t care who his father is, I’m just tired of the “is Sinatra my father or not?”. Both he and Mia know the answer and now we’re just being trolled.

by Anonymousreply 65October 15, 2019 4:40 AM

R29 essentially yes he is out. Technically he calls himself bi, (perhaps to please Ma Farrow? ) but he has only been seen dating men publicly. I believe he is with a former Obama speechwriter right now.

by Anonymousreply 66October 15, 2019 4:41 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 15, 2019 10:44 AM

His partner is a short, homely jewish man who wears glasses?

by Anonymousreply 68October 15, 2019 10:55 AM

But he has one of those affable faces, R68. I suppose only one can be the beauty in that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 69October 15, 2019 10:57 AM

The boyfriend must be encouraging him to transition.

by Anonymousreply 70October 15, 2019 11:30 AM

For R68

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71October 15, 2019 11:33 AM

OR R69 he finally met a guy that stimulated him on every level. But most importantly, the guy probably makes him laugh.

I can see someone who had a fucked-up life being content with someone who seems grounded. PLUS, he probably likes being the pretty one.

by Anonymousreply 72October 15, 2019 11:39 AM

Famous men who strongly resemble their famous mothers...Ronan Farrow and JFK jr. Apparently there are questions about paternity with both of them.

I have to say that I had never heard the rumor before about JFK Jr‘s father being Gianni Agnelli, but looking at photographs it’s not out of the question. Honestly, Jackie Kennedy got cheated on so constantly by her husband that I wouldn’t even blame her if she conceived a child with another man, and usually I am incredibly judgmental about that sort of thing.

by Anonymousreply 73October 15, 2019 2:01 PM

[R70] boyfriend looks like a they fucker

by Anonymousreply 74October 15, 2019 2:18 PM

Satan is his father, not Frank!

by Anonymousreply 75October 15, 2019 2:38 PM

R75 LOL. All I see when I look at Ronan is Frank. But it doesn’t really matter.

His appearance this morning with Alisyn Camerota was good. He definitely looks better when he’s animated and speaking than in still photos. In my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 76October 15, 2019 3:08 PM

I never knew Rona was gay.

by Anonymousreply 77October 15, 2019 8:38 PM

I think it speaks well for someone’s personality when they look better in motion than in still photos.

by Anonymousreply 78October 16, 2019 6:27 PM

r78, please elaborate.

by Anonymousreply 79October 16, 2019 6:33 PM

La Belle continues terrifying transition

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80November 2, 2019 5:55 PM

He needs a haircut.

by Anonymousreply 81November 2, 2019 6:15 PM

She's transitioning into Mia 2.

by Anonymousreply 82November 2, 2019 6:18 PM

Obviously Sinatra genes.

by Anonymousreply 83November 2, 2019 6:18 PM

Good gifs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 2, 2019 6:21 PM

I don't the see the point of the nose bob. It does nothing for him.

by Anonymousreply 85November 2, 2019 6:34 PM

R80 he looks mannish to me...no transition to be seen here really. Another DL inside joke?

by Anonymousreply 86November 2, 2019 6:35 PM

R86 I think people are simply jealous of him, or object to long hair on blokes. I think he has that unusual combination of pretty and masculine in his face. Agreed R83, as I don't believe Allen could be capable of fathering a son this attractive.

by Anonymousreply 87November 3, 2019 2:08 AM

[Quote] I don't believe Allen could be capable of fathering a son this attractive.

It's not uncommon for a kid to look like just one of their parents.

by Anonymousreply 88November 3, 2019 2:45 AM

If he only got the lip injections done with a cannula we wouldn’t be having this thread

by Anonymousreply 89November 3, 2019 3:11 AM

Such a Jewish 👃

by Anonymousreply 90November 3, 2019 5:27 PM

Farrow's lips look exactly the same since he was but a wee lad. I don't think he needed the rhinoplasty as R85 points out. I liked his original nose.

by Anonymousreply 91November 3, 2019 5:32 PM

R84 Wow their eyes in that face-morphing gif...a perfect match.

by Anonymousreply 92November 4, 2019 7:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!