Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Advice on tongue cancer please - Part 3

Original thread started by brave OP and continued by OP's many fans and now....friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 29, 2019 4:10 PM

Best of luck Wednesday Brian - you can do it!!

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2019 12:35 PM

Good luck Wednesday! A lot of people here are pulling for you. I hope you're around for thread 25 of this series!

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2019 3:26 PM

Good luck tomorrow Brian!

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2019 2:45 AM

We're all pulling for you. Be patient 1 and first to be cured.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2019 3:55 AM

Good luck Brian.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2019 5:21 AM

Hope everything went "as planned" and you are getting sufficient rest now Brian after what I'm sure was a pretty intensive day for you. I'm the one that had a tube in my chest/lung post-op after heart surgery for a day or two. Looking forward as we all here on this DL thread, to hearing your news when you are up and around. Good night for now.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2019 11:21 PM

I'm worried we have not heard from the OP for over a month.

by Anonymousreply 7November 28, 2019 2:48 AM

Well I'm an idiot. Should have said worried we have not heard from Brian in over a month.

by Anonymousreply 8November 28, 2019 2:52 AM

R7/R8, There's another thread "Advice on Tongue Cancer Please- Thread 3" (yeah, weird) with more recent posts.

I've never done a "Related Datalounge Thread" before, but have put the link in the link box in case that's how it works! 😁

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 28, 2019 5:44 PM

Thanks R9

by Anonymousreply 10November 29, 2019 4:08 PM

Apparently there are two "Advice on tongue cancer please - Part 3."

by Anonymousreply 11November 29, 2019 4:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!