Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Michal Jackson was a "disturbing person" Claims Elton John in new memoir

ELton John’s new book is said to claim that Michael Jackson was ‘a disturbing person’ and suggested the singer had ‘totally lost his marbles’ by the 2000s.

The star is baring all in a new soon-to-be-released memoir, Me: Elton John, in which he’s detailing his battle with drugs and his run-ins with royalty.

But he also opened up on the so-called King Of Pop, reportedly questioning ‘what prescription drugs he was being pumped full of’ and claiming that he ‘couldn’t seem to cope with adult company at all’.

‘The poor guy looked awful, really frail and ill,’ the Rocket Man singer allegedly wrote in his book, writing that Jackson’s nose was ‘covered with a sticking plaster’ and his make-up has been applied by a ‘maniac’.

Jackson died in 2009

According to Radar Online, Elton shared that during a lunch together in the 1990s, the Man In The Mirror singer disappeared ‘without a word’ and was later found inside of the cottage of John’s housekeeper ‘quietly playing games’ with her 11-year-old son. ‘For whatever reason, he couldn’t seem to cope with adult company at all,’ the book alleged reads, with John reportedly later writing that Jackson was ‘genuinely mentally ill, a disturbing person to be around’ and that he had ‘totally lost his marbles’ by the 2003

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140October 16, 2019 5:08 AM

Michael Jackson was not the most stable person?? MJ was weird???

Thank you for that rare insight there Reginald.

Did Elton John happen to timeline himself and reveal the exact moment that he turned into such a nasty prick?

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2019 4:17 AM

… And it seems to me you lived your life

under the knife,

And there’s that scandal with your skin.

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2019 4:28 AM

Michael Jacksons fans are calling Elton John a hasbeen in response. Oh please. The only hasbeens are Michael Jackosns defenders like cory feldman and Macauly Culkin. They haven't worked in about 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2019 4:33 AM

Just let himself into someone's home to play alone with their 11-year-old kid. Creepy.

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2019 4:34 AM

Details?

Really, Elton has nothing to lose by sharing more dirty details about Jackson... if he has any to share that is.

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2019 5:05 AM

R5 Yeah. I had no idea Elton even met Jackson, let alone knew anything about Jackson's private life.

by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2019 1:10 PM

The whole world knew Michael Jackson was a sick pedo pervert and just turned the other way.

by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2019 1:17 PM

We knew it already but it might have been helpful to victims if you'd piped up sooner.

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2019 1:28 PM

I feel like most people all ready knew this.

by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2019 1:32 PM

While I'm all for minding your Ps and Qs and not butting into other people's business unasked and unwanted, this entire memoir sounds like a trainwreck of a desperately insecure guy who has both the burning need to be an insider and to say "I told you so."

by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2019 1:37 PM

R3: They wanted Sam Smith to apologize for not liking his music (even when he was saying Human nature is a great song). They are so lunatic that you can't even dislike his music, and one of the most vocals was even a pro singer.

I find curious how protective they are with Michael when you don't get the same reaction with others like Prince

by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2019 1:39 PM

isn't taron egerton narrating the audiobook version of this? too much insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 12October 12, 2019 1:42 PM

I'm not sure that Elton even remembers huge chunks of his life, he must have had to look up at least half of it on Google.

by Anonymousreply 13October 12, 2019 2:00 PM

Reginald? DL seriously has your number.

All of these comments are spot on.

by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2019 2:03 PM

What does 'disturbing" mean? I am sure Elton's wife was plenty disturbed by him.

by Anonymousreply 15October 12, 2019 2:04 PM

Please tell me that Elton John is not “baring all” in this new book. I really don’t want to see that.

by Anonymousreply 16October 12, 2019 2:08 PM

It promises to be an exciting tome if that's the juiciest excerpt in the book.

by Anonymousreply 17October 12, 2019 2:37 PM

I said if you're thinking of being my brother

You wouldn’t expose my cray in Black and White

(Yeah, yeah, yeah, now. Alright. Schamo.)

by Anonymousreply 18October 12, 2019 3:39 PM

[quote]Michael Jackson was not the most stable person?? MJ was weird??? Thank you for that rare insight there Reginald.

Exactly. This book sounds lame.

What I want to know is about his ex-wife. Better yet, an interview with her in the book. But I’m guessing that will never happen and that she probably signed a non disclosure agreement.

by Anonymousreply 19October 12, 2019 3:51 PM

Corey Feldman isn’t defending Jackson anymore, R3.

by Anonymousreply 20October 12, 2019 4:00 PM

R20, He spent decades defaming Javksons victims so I put him in that category with other pathetic losers like Aaron Carter and Macaulay Culkin.

Michael didnt like Corey and would tlak shit about him behind his back. Corey was too old and fat for him. Latoya Jackson spilled that tea on Hoaard Stern in 1993.

by Anonymousreply 21October 12, 2019 4:17 PM

R16 You know I'm all you ever think about.

by Anonymousreply 22October 12, 2019 7:11 PM

What the hell was Elton John doing having "lunch" with Michael Jackson? Were they intending to work on a musical project together? Was Elton John dumb enough (or greedy enough) to consider doing THAT? And didn't he know by then (EVERYBODY knew by then) that Michael Jackson was crazy? Unless he has some more juicy gossip to tell about Jackson this is very old news.

by Anonymousreply 23October 12, 2019 7:21 PM

Elton has a very...very old mind.

by Anonymousreply 24October 12, 2019 7:36 PM

That ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 25October 12, 2019 7:37 PM

I also really want to know why they were having lunch. He just invited Michael over, it sounds like. And his analysis is weird, saying Michael couldn't handle hanging around adults, but then why did Michael even agree to lunch?

by Anonymousreply 26October 12, 2019 7:42 PM

Didn't Corey Feldman say he wasn't taking sides, though, R3? I don't think he could really be described as a Jackson defender. He says he wasn't abused by Jackson, but admits that doesn't necessarily mean other boys weren't. I don't think Culkin has directly commented on Leaving Neverland.

by Anonymousreply 27October 12, 2019 7:52 PM

Actually R3, I take that back - I see you've clarified your point at R21.

by Anonymousreply 28October 12, 2019 8:00 PM

Why all the Elton hate? Just curious...

by Anonymousreply 29October 12, 2019 8:00 PM

Elton John has always been a racist.

Fuck him!

by Anonymousreply 30October 12, 2019 8:08 PM

Will Elton regale us with stories of his lust for women? Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 31October 12, 2019 8:10 PM

I see mj fans are the one critizing Elton in this thread. Calling him a racist because he dare call out pedo michael for been really weird.

by Anonymousreply 32October 12, 2019 8:14 PM

R30 = Michaelbot

by Anonymousreply 33October 12, 2019 8:27 PM

R29, rabid mj stans losing their shit

by Anonymousreply 34October 12, 2019 8:28 PM

The race card doesn't play in this case, the King of Pedos was a white woman. In a women's wig. Wearing lipstick, lip-liner, mascara, rouge, eyeliner, foundation, and tape on his nose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 12, 2019 8:29 PM

Elton has long been disliked here on Datalounge for his friendship with Limbaugh and that time he said we shouldn't want gay marriage anyway. Also he can be a real cunt half the time, just unpleasant.

by Anonymousreply 36October 12, 2019 8:31 PM

Everybody knows that mj is a freak but apart from him it just sounds like Elton John doesn’t get along with anybody except for Eminem.

by Anonymousreply 37October 12, 2019 9:12 PM

Michael looked best in 1980

by Anonymousreply 38October 12, 2019 9:25 PM

So Michael Jackson also molested the son of Elton John's maid.

by Anonymousreply 39October 12, 2019 9:27 PM

Let’s take a guess who the Michael Jackson troll is. They’re the ones who kept starting all the anti-Nicole Kidman threads, too.

by Anonymousreply 40October 12, 2019 9:31 PM

I bet the mj whores are single black females from LSA whom are also obessesive fan of that freak.

by Anonymousreply 41October 12, 2019 9:54 PM

The Biracial Bisexual Bro TROLL is also a MJ Apologist.

by Anonymousreply 42October 12, 2019 10:11 PM

Why the surprise about having lunch together? In a way they are both starfuckers.

by Anonymousreply 43October 12, 2019 10:18 PM

The guy who called Elton a racist for his remarks about MJ is ALSO a poster who is defending GWBush and his friendship with Ellen. He hates the Libs.

by Anonymousreply 44October 12, 2019 10:36 PM

The MJ stans cannot stand it when a STAR of Elton John's stature can see the truth about who MJ really was.

by Anonymousreply 45October 12, 2019 10:43 PM

Are Geraldo Rivera and Piers Morgan the biggest starfuckers ever? Because MJ spent a few moments with them them 20 or so years ago, he has their defense for him for ever!

Wade should sue the rapist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 12, 2019 10:50 PM

The only thing that I disliked about Liz Taylor was her friendship with Jackson. I get that she sympathized with his lost childhood and abusive father but his sick destructive behavior was beyond any sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 47October 12, 2019 10:51 PM

No shit, Sherlock! He was a pedo and a creep for sure.

by Anonymousreply 48October 12, 2019 10:51 PM

With sensational scoops like THIS one, this book is sure to be a number one hit!

I wonder if he'll reveal anything else as unexpected and as shattering... such as, what if he somehow revealed that Princess Diana was in actuallity needy and self-centered?

by Anonymousreply 49October 12, 2019 10:53 PM

'The Man In The Mirror singer disappeared ‘without a word’ and was later found inside of the cottage of John’s housekeeper ‘quietly playing games’ with her 11-year-old son'

PEDOOOOOOOOO

He was disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 50October 12, 2019 10:53 PM

I looking forward to reading Chapter 34: Madonna That Stupid Cow

by Anonymousreply 51October 12, 2019 10:58 PM

"Elton has a very...very old mind. " - R24, a very stupid person.

A MEMOIR, R24, you very stupid person, involves writing about things that happened in the PAST, through an adult's life, not just the latest Snapshat blather, R24, you very stupid person.

That means writing about events that took place years ago, you incredibly stupid person. R24 has a very stupid mind.

by Anonymousreply 52October 12, 2019 11:14 PM

Whereas you are clearly a Rhodes Scholar, R52.

by Anonymousreply 53October 13, 2019 12:35 AM

Oh my God, r52, you wield the word "stupid" so savagely, like a dagger! You must be indeed The Terror of the Playground.

by Anonymousreply 54October 13, 2019 12:50 AM

R52. Illiterate

by Anonymousreply 55October 13, 2019 12:58 AM

R47 Liz Taylor didn't know what was going on, so don't even try to come for her. The woman was a humanitarian for gay people.

by Anonymousreply 56October 13, 2019 1:10 AM

R56, the entire world found out what was going on in 1993. She continued to stand with him...

by Anonymousreply 57October 13, 2019 1:14 AM

I'll definitely be reading Elton's memoir. It should be pretty entertaining. And I don't know why MJ fans should be upset about what Elton said about their idol. He's only saying things that have been said a million times before by anyone who came into contact with the King of Pedos.

by Anonymousreply 58October 13, 2019 1:25 AM

Liz, Liza, Cher, Diana, Whitney and others all befriended Jackson. And not just when he was a kid. Liz and Liza certainly knew what was going on, as did Quincy Jones and a few others. Cher has referenced being uncomfortable. (LIZ was a pig of a woman, a big fat baby who loved expensive shiny toys. When sex was over in her life, she had all her fags and "causes" and dead friends to memorialize and lie about) And Jackson as her best friend and sober playmate. She reverted to childhood with MJ, but passed on sucking off 12 year old boys with him) SHE KNEW.

Many in the Jackson family and employees knew a lot and denied a lot. But Elton John, Paul McCartney and other white men in the music industry, of course not. Jackson didn't get along well with grown men, though he loved to screw them in business. As Elton points out.

Of course MJ was a pedophile. What he wasn't was A gay.

by Anonymousreply 59October 13, 2019 1:29 AM

[quote]Many in the Jackson family and employees knew a lot and denied a lot. But Elton John, Paul McCartney and other white men in the music industry, of course not

So "white men" didn't know? Then doesn't that contradict what was previously said about everyone knowing? Why are we putting "white men" on a pedestal?

Elton clearly knew. Why didn't he go to the media with his concern? Why wait until the guy is dead and he has a book coming out? He could have possibly helped save someone. Elton made sure to go the media to gush about homophobic Eminem and talk about building bridges with Rush Limbaugh.

[quote](LIZ was a pig of a woman, a big fat baby who loved expensive shiny toys. When sex was over in her life, she had all her fags and "causes" and dead friends to memorialize and lie about)

Take special notice of the use of the word fags. These two posts are very telling.

The MJ stans and haters are equally nuts.

by Anonymousreply 60October 13, 2019 1:44 AM

Jackson probably wondered who this has been troll with the bad teeth was. Neither one of them was an advert for mental health.

by Anonymousreply 61October 13, 2019 1:48 AM

I love Eminem's work. And I like Elton John. I love much of MJ's music too. You're nuts R60.

Elton John did not say that he knew that MJ was a pedophile. I'm telling you that COW Liz Taylor DID know and that BIOHAZARD Liza Minnelli knew TOO. You have to be able to prove something, to have witnessed it. Gossip and strange behavior over lunch is not actionable. Elton John didn't hang with Michael Freak Jackson. Those faghag bitches did. LIZ practically lived with him.

by Anonymousreply 62October 13, 2019 1:52 AM

Yes, Cher was one of the only few who stood up at the time and said something wasn't quite right. Elton sure as shit didn't.

Good grief, this pig even brags about the cock rings Eminem gave him as a wedding gift.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 13, 2019 1:52 AM

Didn't Elton's manager and former lover, John Reid, put Michael in rehab in '93 just when the accusations were starting to fly? He took him to the guy who got Elton clean, Beechy Colclough...

by Anonymousreply 64October 13, 2019 1:55 AM

What about MJs pig manager in the 90s Sandy Galin? He knew.

by Anonymousreply 65October 13, 2019 1:56 AM

[quote]Elton John did not say that he knew that MJ was a pedophile

No, he said he was a disturbing person who had completely lost his marbles. Just curious as to why he didn't say any of this to the media. Especially since he's notorious for using the media to talk about his friends in the industry. He was always shooting his mouth off about how he saved Eminem and the umpteen times he tried to save George Michael.

by Anonymousreply 66October 13, 2019 2:01 AM

If someone had come forward much sooner and said something when this shit was going down, a lot of victims could have been saved. Elton had enough clout in the industry to be that person. And Elton lived for being the compassionate person who helped his showbiz friends out. He did it many times.

MJ was a seriously sick in the head person who should have been jailed. But you don't get brownie points for voicing your concerns ten years after he's dead.

by Anonymousreply 67October 13, 2019 2:04 AM

There must've been a LOT of gossip in the industry when all of this was going on.

by Anonymousreply 68October 13, 2019 2:08 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 13, 2019 2:09 AM

[quote]If someone had come forward much sooner and said something when this shit was going down, a lot of victims could have been saved.

How about LIZ, LIZA, DIANA, MADONNA, QUINCY, JANET JACKSON, WHITNEY, BROOKE SHIELDS ??? Why are they not held responsible R67? Elton John did not know Michael Jackson. ALL those others did. Jackson's crimes are his own. LIZ TAYLOR could have changed history and saved lives with ONE INTERVIEW!! But the HAG needed her compliments and pressies and late night giggles. Jackson provided and she looked the other way. What an evil COW she was.

by Anonymousreply 70October 13, 2019 2:24 AM

I'm just cynical enough to believe Elton didn't know because he was too self-absorbed to think about the incident for any length of time, and is only saying something now for attention and because he thinks it makes him look good.

by Anonymousreply 71October 13, 2019 2:33 AM

I read many, many years ago that Madonna hung out with MJ briefly (remember their Oscars date?) but she broke off the friendship because of the constant presence of young boys around him. It made her uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 72October 13, 2019 3:45 AM

Well, Liz certainly knew about MJ's "sleepovers" with boys. She supposedly advised him to cut it out, but of course he didn't. I think she knew he was into sex with boys, but just let it pass. I guess she was willing to overlook it, and the expensive gifts that he gave her probably helped, too. They were really two of a kind; both famous since they were children, both pampered and indulged and used to getting their own way about everything. Both narcissists who thought they could get away with anything.

by Anonymousreply 73October 13, 2019 3:53 AM

[quote]Please tell me that Elton John is not “baring all” in this new book. I really don’t want to see that.

Me neither Aunt Sassy!

by Anonymousreply 74October 13, 2019 4:04 AM

Liz, Jane, diana etc. Were all starfuckers. They knew this freak was a gross disturbed pedo and didn't care. They loved his fame and power.

by Anonymousreply 75October 13, 2019 4:23 AM

"I read many, many years ago that Madonna hung out with MJ briefly (remember their Oscars date?) but she broke off the friendship because of the constant presence of young boys around him. It made her uncomfortable."

Their "date" at the Academy Awards was a publicity stunt. And I don't think Madonna ever "hung out" with him. Maybe, ever ambitious, she had plans to do a musical project with him, since he was of the most popular entertainers in the world at the time, but if so I don't that notion lasted long. Madonna and Michael Jackson working together? I don't think that could ever have happened. I heard they greatly disliked each other. Jackson would call her a "heifer."

by Anonymousreply 76October 13, 2019 5:08 AM

Freddie Mercury was doing a musical project with Michael Jackson in the early 80s, and quit because Jackson kept bringing his pet llama into the studio.

Sadly, Mercury isn't here to tell us whether Jackson made out with the llama in the studio, or just at home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 13, 2019 5:26 AM

he was a drugged out mess for so many years, how can we trust his memory?

by Anonymousreply 78October 13, 2019 5:48 AM

Elton or MJ r78? It appears MJ was also in a drugged out state after 1993.

by Anonymousreply 79October 13, 2019 6:35 AM

Didn't Elton sober up in the early 90s?

And this thread is the first time I ever heard anything about Jackson being treated for addiction. As far as I'd heard, he just continued his long slow slide into prescription drug addiction from the 80s until he died, and the only change was that he got better at finding Dr. Feelgoods to ensure his supply of "medicine" never failed.

by Anonymousreply 80October 13, 2019 6:41 AM

Jackson fans are In complete denial that Jackdon was a drug addict.

by Anonymousreply 81October 13, 2019 6:47 AM

R55 had to look up how to spell 'illiterate.'

You're not a stupid person, just a dumb cunt.

by Anonymousreply 82October 13, 2019 7:51 AM

R82. I am surprised you can type a coherent sentence devoid of ebonics.

by Anonymousreply 83October 13, 2019 2:08 PM

R70, Madonna did not know Michael Jackson at all, really. They just had that Oscars date. I think that's the one where she told Michael that he shouldn't work with Janet because basically, she wasn't good enough for him to work with. LOL. I like both Janet and Madonna but that is hilariously bitchy. And to tell someone that about their own family member? That takes balls.

by Anonymousreply 84October 13, 2019 4:43 PM

[quote] I see mj fans are the one critizing Elton in this thread. Calling him a racist because he dare call out pedo michael for been really weird.

[quote] I bet the mj whores are single black females from LSA whom are also obessesive fan of that freak.

[quote] R52. Illiterate

[quote] R82. I am surprised you can type a coherent sentence devoid of ebonics.

[quote] R108. Preach 👏

[quote] R140. We get it you hate Marriane but she is trending higher than most of the other candidates besides Bernie and warren. You are pissed she overshadowed your favorite.

[quote] Why would advertisers drop one of the most watched shows on fox news.

[quote] He will probably be back from vacation soon. His show is not cancelled since he is one of Fox biggest stars and the difference between him and O Reilly is that he is not a sex pest.

[quote] Pete looks like his dad. Are we sure Pete is 37.

[quote] We black people have make up our minds. We prefer biden then followed by kamala. Besides he is a straight white male who served alongside the most powerful black man in the world.

[quote] He is the modern day lenny Bruce. Unapologetically appealing.

[quote] R166. We minorities appreciate white people overzealous reaction to insert themselves into a discussion that has nothing to do with them. Massa wants to save the day and we are not complaining until they start to act irrational.

[quote] R225 most people love Dave chappelle so your refusal to not watch him means nothing. Besides Dave fans are mostly straight people.

Troll

by Anonymousreply 85October 13, 2019 4:59 PM

Bio sounds interesting due to Johns candor. I admire his work to understand himself and find a stable life.

by Anonymousreply 86October 13, 2019 5:57 PM

Christ . Michael jackson was such a sick freak..

by Anonymousreply 87October 13, 2019 6:11 PM

R85. I can see I have a secret admirer. I turn you on so much you can't help but stalk. It is good to know I turn you on even though you are mentally unstable.

by Anonymousreply 88October 13, 2019 6:26 PM

Oh, cuntroll R55 R88 etc. Don't flatter yourself. 30 seconds of copy-pasting is hardly stalking. R85 was only showing us the obvious; you're a sad bitchy cunt.

Oh, and your "ebonics" idiocy at R83 proves you're a racist bitchy cunt.

And what the fuck is "ebonic" about my reply? You don't even know how to be a racist, so you're also a STUPID bitchy old racist cunt.

by Anonymousreply 89October 13, 2019 6:38 PM

R89. I am black honey and I recognised your terrible use of the English language in the previous response. Of course, you are gonna deny been a deranged stalker. Why are you copying and pasting people responses. Only a loser with no life of their own would do such a thing.

by Anonymousreply 90October 13, 2019 9:17 PM

[quote]Why are you copying and pasting people responses. Only a loser with no life of their own would do such a thing.

We have several poster here who do that, using troll dar to find posts from one poster they don't like, then pasting all the quotes in an attempt to "shame" that person. It's a really loserish thing to do, even for DL.

by Anonymousreply 91October 13, 2019 10:12 PM

It's an easy thing to do, asswipe R90, but I didn't bother doing it to your whiney ass. Someone else did.

The internet and its capabilities still beguile your under-educated brain. More than one person on this thread thinks you're an idiot and an arrogant one at that. Simply replying to a dumbass is not stalking, you shithead.

by Anonymousreply 92October 14, 2019 12:15 AM

R92. Most of us sane people know you are a shithead and also a psychopath with multiple personality disorder. You and the people in your head are doing double duty stalking and harrasing people. You and your minions are a bunch of losers with no life of their own. Talk about a troll calling someone else a troll. It takes one to know one. You probably too crazy to keep a relationship since you are nuts and do not respect boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 93October 14, 2019 12:32 AM

Projecting from the projects! Swirl, ghetto bitch, swirl! Vomit forth with the '90s internet clichés, oh do! Hurl invective beyond your grasp! You amuse with your textual steppinfetchitisms.

Tell us more about your hero, pedo Mikey Jackson. That is the subject of this thread, queen; not you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94October 14, 2019 12:37 AM

Supposedly after MJ had that accident where his hair caught on fire (it was during the filming of some stupid Pepsi commercial) his dependence on prescription drugs began and got progressively worse. Towards the end he was so addicted that in order to "sleep" he needed drugs so powerful they were used to anesthetize patients undergoing surgical procedures. His drug of choice was propofol, which surgeons have nicknamed "milk of amnesia." Maybe that's why Jackson referred to it as his "milk", or maybe because it somewhat resembles milk in texture and appearance. At any rate, it's a measure of how crooked his doctor was that he would give MJ unlimited amounts of his "milk." Propofol is NOT a sleep aid; it's a very powerful drug used to knock people out. I read a memoir of a man who had his face ripped apart during a grizzly bear attack. The drug used to render him unconscious during the many operations needed to repair his face was none other than propofol.

by Anonymousreply 95October 14, 2019 12:41 AM

Anyone who's had a colonoscopy has had propofol. It's restorative. Best nap of your life. MJ could afford the best. Liz took propofol enemas - but she preferred everything up the ass.

by Anonymousreply 96October 14, 2019 12:47 AM

[quote]How about LIZ, LIZA, DIANA, MADONNA, QUINCY, JANET JACKSON, WHITNEY, BROOKE SHIELDS ???

I think Diana and Quincy probably felt if they spoke out against him they would be trashed by black people and seen as traitors. IIRC, in recent years Quincy has said that there were things about Michael that were odd and he had some kind of conflict with Randy Jackson after the 2010 We Are the World remake song.

I recall reading something that Brooke Shields basically thought Michael was a Peter Pan type and she didn't think much of Emmanuel Lewis and other boys hanging around.

by Anonymousreply 97October 14, 2019 1:11 AM

Yes you have to remember how famous and beloved MJ was back then. Anyone who publicly called him out for being a sicko would've been branded a liar and their careers would've been over. It was totally different from today.

by Anonymousreply 98October 14, 2019 1:41 AM

No, we don't have to remember. Some of us prefer to willfully forget everything about him.

A co-worker was recently playing a mix of his 'hits' in a nearby office. I walked in, and turned it off.

"How dare you?"

"He's a dead pedophile. Play something else."

by Anonymousreply 99October 14, 2019 6:46 PM

The hideous sow Lady Elton is far more disturbing than MJ ever was.

by Anonymousreply 100October 14, 2019 7:02 PM

R100 = loves to masturbate to kiddy pron.

by Anonymousreply 101October 14, 2019 7:15 PM

R100 = loves to masturbate to kiddy pron.

by Anonymousreply 102October 14, 2019 7:15 PM

r99 did your caftan get caught in the door when you stormed out and slammed it shut?

by Anonymousreply 103October 14, 2019 7:33 PM

Everybody in the world knew Jackson was a pedophile decades ago and knew the parents of the children were making out like bandits but nobody wanted to be accused of being a racist. He was too powerful and popular. I don't know why you are calling all these celebrities out who knew when your grandmother and the entire world population knew.

by Anonymousreply 104October 14, 2019 8:10 PM

The llama’s expression at R77 says it all.

by Anonymousreply 105October 14, 2019 8:27 PM

She didn't have a door, R103. Now retrieve your sagging prolapsed anus and be on your way back to the unemployment line.

by Anonymousreply 106October 14, 2019 8:31 PM

The llama at R77 looks shellshocked

by Anonymousreply 107October 14, 2019 8:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108October 14, 2019 9:06 PM

It’s easy to say MJ was crazy now. However, I wonder where Elton received his drug supply from? His source died the same day MJ died.

by Anonymousreply 109October 14, 2019 9:11 PM

I'd hardly call Jackson's upbringing "pampered" or "indulged," r73.

More like desperate, isolated, slave-driven, beaten and abused from a mostly broke-ass existence until the 70s, when Joe kept the money, anyways.

by Anonymousreply 110October 14, 2019 9:16 PM

"More like desperate, isolated, slave-driven, beaten and abused from a mostly broke-ass existence until the 70s, when Joe kept the money, anyways."

From a very young age he was idolized and lived a life of privilege as befitting a pop star. When he got older there were no limits; he got whatever he wanted and did whatever he wanted. And what he wanted to do was take little boys to bed with him. There's no excusing his behavior. He was a monster.

by Anonymousreply 111October 14, 2019 9:28 PM

Of course there is no excusing his behavior. But don't simplify history. It's not like Jackson wasn't charged and found innocent. Or charged before that and paid his accuser's off. Charges dropped. What in the fuck were people supposed to do? The ones who didn't hang out in his bedroom or travel with him? Celebrities can't be whistleblowers until the time is right and most of your faves won't even condemn Trump NOW - for fear of losing fans.

LIZ Taylor was a PIG of a human being, because she did know what Jackson was up to. That bitch had seen everything in her life. No debauchery escaped her. She spoke with MJ about it. And she witnessed his special "friendships" with young boys in his home and her own. Blame that greedy narcissistic bitch AND the parents of these kids. Most of them knew too, even if they wouldn't allow themselves to fully understand. Jackson's own family can't really be expected to have turned him in. Not when he supported 97% of them.

Think of Weinstein. The truth is that everyone knew. Yes, Meryl too. But even the most famous celebrities could do nothing to stop him - though he could greatly harm them. So they said nothing. Not publicly. No one but Courtney Love and much later Ashley Judd and Rose McGowan ever publicly warned against him. Their reputations were not great. I admire Courtney Love for her red carpet remark, made 12 years before Weinstein was charged. Takes a loose cannon to out the most powerful MAN. She's a druggy and a bit crazy. But her off the cuff remark was profound in direct truth. If you can't take someone down, you can warn others. Oprah tried to warn people about Jackson, in a very small way. Some credit is due. And Letterman took him down every chance he got. But even celebrities can only suggest and ask rhetorical questions if they don't want their life ruined. Don't forget how powerful Jackson was - or how controlling he was behind the scenes. He had great lawyers, fixers, and P.I.s.

Elton John's remarks are unnecessary. He didn't see much and he didn't care at the time. It's just a buy my book tidbit. Why he wants to expose his life is beyond me. How much more talented, successful, rich and fulfilled can he be?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112October 14, 2019 9:54 PM

I agree he was indulged and pampered after striking out on his own and encountering success as an adult, R111. And I’m not defending his crimes, addictions or mental illnesses.

I’m just trying to keep the facts straight. He had a rough childhood, not “pampered.”

by Anonymousreply 113October 14, 2019 10:41 PM

Very early on in Jackson's life it might be said he had it tough, what with his demanding, abusive father and passive, co-dependent mother. But for the majority of his life he was used to getting his own way about everything. I never felt any sympathy for him. He was a horrible human being.

by Anonymousreply 114October 15, 2019 12:34 AM

r99 swishing into his co-workers office and flicking off Michael Jackson with a flick of his wrist and then storming out is a DL classic. God, what a ridiculous cunt.

by Anonymousreply 115October 15, 2019 12:59 AM

MIchael Jackson’s fans are under the impression that he never attacked another artist. I guess they’re concieniently forgetting his attacks on madonna and prince. Sick deranged lunatics.

by Anonymousreply 116October 15, 2019 1:04 AM

R115, still does Jazzercise in pink legwarmers to an extended mix of "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin.'

What a pathetic cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117October 15, 2019 1:17 AM

As a boy he was a horribly abused by his father who from all accounts terrorized him to the point where he loathed himself. Then life did a 180 and he was made the king of pop and was handed the world on a silver platter. Still you never stop hating yourself and he became horribly abusive not only of children but of animals. Like Wilder said of Norma Desmond-she fucked the monkey. His father and a huge international indulgent fandom that just wanted to be entertained turned him into a monster that he himself couldn't live with. An early death did him and the world a big favor.

by Anonymousreply 118October 15, 2019 1:27 AM

r99/117 you should've been fired for such antisocial behavior. Totally unprofessional. And crazy.

by Anonymousreply 119October 15, 2019 1:35 AM

One of the things that may have contributed to his sexual perversions with boys was bearing witness to the sex his brothers would have with groupies. As a child he would be sharing a hotel room with one of his brothers; they would bring groupies back to the hotel to have sex with them and do so while Michael was in the room. He heard, and maybe saw, this kind of thing during his childhood, on a regular basis. No doubt it warped him sexually, possibly making him see sex between a man and a woman as loathsome and disgusting. By all accounts, he never had any sexual interest in girls or women whatsoever. I think girl/women disgusted him sexually.

by Anonymousreply 120October 15, 2019 1:38 AM

^ What gross armchair psychology you indulge in R120? Don't try to explain away Jackson's crimes. If you want to understand the mind of a pedophile - get a proper education and read many books. Stop regurgitating fan fiction. And you're projecting. Do women and girls disgust Y O U sexually? I'll bet your nephew's ass.

by Anonymousreply 121October 15, 2019 1:51 AM

"Don't try to explain away Jackson's crimes. If you want to understand the mind of a pedophile - get a proper education and read many books. Stop regurgitating fan fiction. And you're projecting. Do women and girls disgust Y O U sexually? I'll bet your nephew's ass."

Who's trying to "explain away" Jackson's behavior? No doubt his early life contributed to his disordered mind and psychological maladjustment, but no one has exonerated him because of it. And yes it was always well known that he was turned off sexually by women. You sound like a mental case yourself. Go fuck yourself, you crazy cunt.

by Anonymousreply 122October 15, 2019 2:08 AM

Shock

by Anonymousreply 123October 15, 2019 2:12 AM

I don't give a shit about MJ's talent. He was a vile man who molested boys for decades and people knew about it and did nothing. I'm glad he's dead.

by Anonymousreply 124October 15, 2019 2:13 AM

I believe the stories about Michael Jackson’s childhood were wildly exaggerated to explain away his sleeping with kids and being a freak show.

His brothers seem well adjusted despite growing up in the same household.

by Anonymousreply 125October 15, 2019 2:13 AM

"His brothers seem well adjusted despite growing up in the same household."

Although not as deranged as MJ, the Jackson brothers are not what you would call "well adjusted." Multiple marriage, multiple affairs, drug use, poor money management...there's a lot of dysfunction there.

by Anonymousreply 126October 15, 2019 2:23 AM

[quote]And yes it was always well known that he was turned off sexually by women. You sound like a mental case yourself. Go fuck yourself, you crazy cunt.

Thanks for answering my question R120 aka R122. Does disgust with female anatomy make you a pedophile or just an ancient fag? (You do go on about Judy and Marlene Dietrich) Stop defending Michael Jackson (Liz Taylor) and try not to be so reactive to criticism next time old man. You clearly have problems with actual women. But you love drag queen gay icons and defend Michael Jackson using your own pathology? What does or doesn't disgust pedophiles is not akin to your misogyny. Hopefully.

by Anonymousreply 127October 15, 2019 3:04 AM

MJ’s father beat him, other people in his family witnessed it, but MJ used those events to explain his need to “recover his lost childhood” by having young boys as companions. He used the truth in a manipulative way.

by Anonymousreply 128October 15, 2019 3:19 AM

R127, you are truly a deranged shitstain. Saying Michael Jackson was not sexually interested in women (a fact) has set you off on a psychotic tangent about "Judy" and "Marlene" and "Liz Taylor" and "drag queen gay icons." Hon, you're not making any sense. At any rate, you're very sick and need help. I hope you get some. You're pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 129October 15, 2019 3:27 AM

Well, R119, I wasn't. The frau who played lousy music up and quit later before she got fired for incompetence.

Now back to the deranged MJ defenders and the armchair psychologist who thinks anyone who disagrees with him is insane. Bye, cunt!

by Anonymousreply 130October 15, 2019 4:54 AM

Nah, R129. I've read many of your other posts. All drag queen fag worship of dead faggy film screen idols. Gross. And only that miss warwick dude uses the word "shitstain" and "cunt" in the same post. All the time. That old racist white man was banned a long time ago. Are you the poster known as miss warwick R129? Talk about psychotic. May your remaining days be less hateful. God bless you old man.

Stop defending Jackson's crimes under some guise of disgust with women's bodies. That's why YOU adopted a female online character for so many years - to spread your hatred of women. Black women. Your illness has been studied. We are talking about pedophilia now, which your online profile also points to. But what's up with the scat obsession R120 & R129? We studied you at Brown. You're not needed here anymore old dude. Like other sick perverts, your presence is denied. Go back home.

by Anonymousreply 131October 15, 2019 5:24 AM

Regardless of whether MJ did or did not actually fuck the boys, there is absolutely no doubt that he spent a huge amount of time with young boys (there's plenty of video evidence) and well-documented time unsupervised with young boys. This is not in dispute, and it should have been disturbing to everyone else around but for some bizarre reason was tolerated and no one did anything about it.

I don't really think Elton's comments are at all news, controversial or anything else - he's just recounting his life story and commenting on an encounter he had with a notorious figure. It's not like he's going to describe a lunch meeting with a record executive that no one has ever heard of because no one wants to read about that.

by Anonymousreply 132October 15, 2019 11:03 AM

A statement from Michael

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133October 15, 2019 11:14 AM

R131 = a very retarded, lonely troll.

by Anonymousreply 134October 15, 2019 8:31 PM

Didn't Jackson openly admit to sleeping with little boys but it was oh so innocent? And nobody said even if nothing physical happened why the fuck do you want to sleep with little boys at all? Like a man claiming he enjoys sleeping with little girls but it really doesn't mean anything.

by Anonymousreply 135October 15, 2019 10:44 PM

R135, yes, he admitted it in the 2003 Martin Bashir documentary. It was, in retrospect, a Trump-like defense: how can I be guilty if I’m so open about it?

by Anonymousreply 136October 16, 2019 2:46 AM

Have the pedo defenders joined the thread yet to scream BUT THE TRAIN STATION ????

by Anonymousreply 137October 16, 2019 3:35 AM

I never bought the narrative that kids loved him and he was so childlike. For the last 10 of his life he looked and sounded like a monster; any 11 year old would be fucking terrified of him. Well, the ones without stage parents, at least.

by Anonymousreply 138October 16, 2019 4:21 AM

NOBODY in the Jackson family is "well-adjusted!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139October 16, 2019 5:01 AM

Just because people are trying to clarify that Michael Jackson had a poor and abusive upbringing doesn't mean we're tying to defend Jackson's pedophilia.

The "I'm a manchild because my daddy didn't let me have a childhood" excuse was Michael's, not one of the posters' here.

Jackson's pathology was abnormal and probably psychotic, which is genetic. Again, not an excuse.

by Anonymousreply 140October 16, 2019 5:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!