Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The View -- New Improved Thread 20B Season 23 CONTINUES!

Link to prior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189November 25, 2019 3:23 PM

Scheduled guests for the week of OCT. 14 to 18 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, Oct. 14– Ronan Farrow (author, “Catch and Kill”); “View Your Deal” with Gretta Monahan

Tuesday, Oct. 15– Rachael Ray (“Rachael Ray”; “Rachael Ray 50”)

Wednesday, Oct. 16– Chelsea Clinton guest co-hosts; Alyssa Milano (author, “Project Middle School”)

Thursday, Oct. 17– James Spader (“The Blacklist”)

Friday, Oct. 18– “The View” celebrates Sunny Hostin’s birthday; Victoria Beckham (“Victoria Beckham Beauty”); Common performs (album, “Let Love”)

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2019 12:37 AM

Ana had to cross her arms to keep from slugging Repulsive Rand.

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2019 1:31 AM

When she told him NOT to mansplain to her it was EPIC!

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2019 2:35 AM

It's a pity Ronan Farrow is not investigating Trump corruption.

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2019 2:39 AM

Would someone who can, post on the 20A thread that it has been pay walled and it has now moved here?

TIA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2019 4:35 PM

I wonder why Joy was gone on Friday? Was it because she could, due to the number of make-up days Whoopi has to do?

by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2019 7:31 PM

Ugh, again no Joy. Whoopi said Joy will be back on Thursday, didn't say why , just "not here".

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2019 3:02 PM

The rest of the facelift?

We will know if she is wearing a turtleneck on Friday...

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2019 5:12 PM

I've never really listened to Ronan before. He's quite good on his feet. Too bad his show didn't work out, but it seems his long-form reporting is really his strength.

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2019 11:00 PM

DLers who hate The View should have watched Ronan Farrow at the table today for three segments.

You would understand that The View is a solid part of ABC News (with a stink eye to the Disney View Your Deal.)

by Anonymousreply 10October 14, 2019 11:01 PM

The segment with Ronan Farrow was the single most informative , enlightened, non-combative segment the show has had in ages. The whole interview is on YouTube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2019 11:38 PM

On Weinstein. This is unbelievable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 14, 2019 11:42 PM

And we look forward to Rachel Ray on Tuesday. I bet she gets a singular segment.

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2019 8:06 AM

Meghan to Whoopi: ......with all due respect...

Meghan to Sunny: .....as Sunny so eloquently stated...

Why is she so polite to them and yet so rude to Joy? Is it all staged with Joy for ratings? Although I have a hard time believing she is anything but entitled and nasty irl and I doubt she has all the "friends" she claims to have.

Also, can they track what the ratings are on these days Joy isn't there as opposed to when she is?

Chelsea Clinton guest co-hosting Wed...are they testing her as a possible replacement for someone with shiny hair or to keep her in the wings for when they need a fill-in like they do with Ana?

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2019 5:59 PM

And The View just knocked Ellen out of third place in Daytime viewers.

The View is cooking.

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2019 5:13 AM

I hope Chelsea is being eyed as a replacement for either of the two Republicunts. Mooghan being polite as a show of “oh, it’s not me it’s Joy”. She’s still a rude cunt. Joy just can’t stand her and probably eyerolls through everything that comes out of her farthole. Wonder if she’ll pull that shit with Chelsea.

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2019 5:20 AM

John McCain's daughter will be basking in the glory of all the shout outs her father got at the debate last night.

by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2019 3:01 PM

Can we keep Chelsea and send Jon Huntsman's shiny haired, both sides daughter home permanently. Just give her a lifetime supply of argan oil or whatever they're using on her hair and call it even.

by Anonymousreply 18October 16, 2019 3:13 PM

Who raped Alyssa 25 years ago?

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2019 4:30 PM

Abby looked pressed about Chelsea being at the table. Moo folded like a house of cards because she was at the table with someone who outclassed her in every way and was embarrassing in her fawning.

God I hate that cow. When are they firing that fat cunt?

by Anonymousreply 20October 16, 2019 10:42 PM

They really need to put Chelsea at the table full time, Megun will either quit or cower.

by Anonymousreply 21October 16, 2019 10:46 PM

Considering the meltdown Moogan had saying I hate Hillary Clinton over and over, it was nice to see Chelsea behave so uncunty like.

by Anonymousreply 22October 16, 2019 11:41 PM

What did John McCain's daughter say to Joy about her trip to London, "did you bring me ...." I didn't catch it.

by Anonymousreply 23October 17, 2019 3:27 PM

Meghan ‘loaned’ Joy a headband. Joy says Meghan told her she didn’t have to give it back, but now Meghan was asking for it back and says didn’t tell Joy she could have it. Meghan was probably black out drunk when she told her to keep it. Meghan seemed to keep trying to derail Joy’s trip story.

by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2019 5:35 PM

Thanks r24 and no surprise she was trying to derail.

by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2019 5:40 PM

Someone needs to explain to Megun that there is an enormous difference between accusing women of being "unhinged" when they are being assertive and not smiley and her truly unhinged, nasty, childish behavior.

by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2019 6:11 PM

Meghan and Abby criticising Hunter Biden for his nepotism this week had me in hysterics.

Right on time, someone has made a great new compilation too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2019 8:20 PM

And I love how the entire COLDS was in the Huntsman Clinic segment.

Mother of 6 cancer - Mormon.

Huntsman Clinic - Mormon.

And all they gave her was $20K? From Ford? No fucking vehicle?

Pure bullshit. Ans you KNOW half the audience was wearing Magic underwear...

by Anonymousreply 28October 17, 2019 8:59 PM

That was nauseating r28. Every time I think Abby is not a twat, she proves me wrong.

Mooghan looked extra ghastly in her shiny purple frock today.

by Anonymousreply 29October 18, 2019 4:02 AM

So was the Huntsman Infomercial yesterday to convince ABC not to replace Jon's both side daughter?

by Anonymousreply 30October 18, 2019 2:57 PM

No Meghan and no Whoopi, nice...very very nice.

by Anonymousreply 31October 18, 2019 3:03 PM

I like how they're all ignoring or cutting Abby off. When will Republicunts learn that people have figured out that people hate them?

by Anonymousreply 32October 18, 2019 3:41 PM

Scheduled guests for the week of OCT. 21 to 25 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, Oct. 21– Benedict Cumberbatch & Michael Shannon (“The Current War”); “View Your Deal”

Tuesday, Oct. 22– The Political View with Newt Gingrich (author, “Trump Vs. China: Facing America's Greatest Threat”); Edward Norton (“Motherless Brooklyn”)

Wednesday, Oct. 23– “The View” celebrates Meghan McCain’s birthday; Cameron Douglas (author, “Long Way Home”); a performance from Shooter Jennings

Thursday, Oct. 24– Michael Douglas (“The Kominsky Method”)

Friday, Oct. 25– Day of Hot Topics

by Anonymousreply 33October 18, 2019 4:00 PM

Victoria Beckham really needs to lay off the botox and fillers....her face doesnt move when she speaks....and I know the British are supposed to have a stiff upper lip, but they dont mean it literally....shes bordering on becoming a mannequin.

by Anonymousreply 34October 18, 2019 4:03 PM

Next Tuesday will be vomit inducing with Gingrich.

Not looking forward to the Prickly Cactus' birthday on Wednesday either.

by Anonymousreply 35October 18, 2019 4:09 PM

I wonder if McFartmouth will play the Battle Hymn of the Republic and have the audience recite a loyalty pledge instead of singing Happy Birthday.

by Anonymousreply 36October 18, 2019 4:41 PM

Her cake will be an American flag and her husband will make a surprise visit but rather than sing happy birthday he will recite the Constitution while choking back tears.

by Anonymousreply 37October 18, 2019 4:45 PM

I hope Joy brings up Republican morality with Newt.

by Anonymousreply 38October 18, 2019 5:16 PM

Is Meghan taking Friday’s off to avoid Anna?

by Anonymousreply 39October 18, 2019 6:02 PM

It was Sunny's birth day today and Megunt hates anyone getting attention but her and NEXT week is Megunt's b'day.

Cigars and Jack Daniels for the audience!

by Anonymousreply 40October 19, 2019 6:30 AM

Ana seemed awfully reserved on Friday’s show.

by Anonymousreply 41October 19, 2019 8:40 AM

Ana is usually egged on by Whoopi and Meghan. The Hot Topics were all hot but indefensible.

Nobody chose the pro Kurd annihilation. SURPRISE!

by Anonymousreply 42October 19, 2019 2:08 PM

US Weekly:

Rosie O’Donnell: Barbara Walters Isn’t ‘Up to Speaking to People’ Right Now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 19, 2019 10:28 PM

Friday was so nice without Meg.

She has such a great chance to skewer this president for all the insane stuff he has done just lately and she almost always what abouts and down plays things like Ukraine. She is upset about Syria but if Hillary had done the same thing, she would have lost her shit. She remained fairly calm talking about it.

by Anonymousreply 44October 19, 2019 11:07 PM

Weekend Bump

by Anonymousreply 45October 20, 2019 5:05 AM

The View -- New Improved Thread 20A Season 23 BEGINS! is back behind the paywall.

Enjoy the 20B thread

by Anonymousreply 46October 20, 2019 6:11 AM

Ana didn’t get the gig because of Abby and McFart. I wonder if there’s a lot of tension there.

by Anonymousreply 47October 20, 2019 8:27 AM

Joy: I was pick-pocketed in London

Meghan: Did you bring back my headband, that you borrowed?

by Anonymousreply 48October 20, 2019 2:49 PM

I bet Joy didn't even want the headband and the abrasive, pushy one insisted so she could have something to bring up on air to make herself appear benevolent and having "friends".

I can see Joy begrudgingly tossing some gaudy headband into her tote so she could quickly get away from the brat and then forgetting it was even in her bag.

by Anonymousreply 49October 20, 2019 4:58 PM

Oh jeez, Meghan's birthday... "I wish my daddy was here!" *incessant sobbing*

by Anonymousreply 50October 20, 2019 7:47 PM

R19, it was Xander Berkely who assaulted Alyssa on the set of Poison Ivy II. (He fits all the clues: he's 17 years old, still on visible projects like the Walking Dead, they shared a sex scene, and it was a movie she'd have felt responsible for carrying.)

by Anonymousreply 51October 20, 2019 7:47 PM

He's 17 years old?

by Anonymousreply 52October 20, 2019 7:50 PM

R51...He would have been 40 in 1996....hes 63 now.

by Anonymousreply 53October 20, 2019 7:55 PM

Thanks for the clarification r53

by Anonymousreply 54October 21, 2019 6:23 AM

No Meghan, on "vacation", back Wednesday.

I post this info to bump the thread for the day.

by Anonymousreply 55October 21, 2019 3:05 PM

The Westinghouse-Tesla-Edison triangle was interesting.

Pity Tesla tore up his agreement with Westinghouse instead of renegotiating it.

Tesla might not have died destitute.

by Anonymousreply 56October 21, 2019 11:30 PM

Newt really makes my skin crawl.

I tuned in at 11:02 and he was already at the table, did he walk out with them?

by Anonymousreply 57October 22, 2019 3:08 PM

R57 the show is short two panelists (Joy and Meghan) so they probably bumped Newt from guest to co-panelist for today. Only over ten minutes in and he is so incredibly unbearable.

by Anonymousreply 58October 22, 2019 3:13 PM

Thanks r57. I'm going to need a barf bag, he is just repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 59October 22, 2019 3:17 PM

^^^^should be r58

by Anonymousreply 60October 22, 2019 3:18 PM

Joy's cold is working nicely in her favor, she can call in sick tomorrow on Meg's birthday.

by Anonymousreply 61October 22, 2019 3:24 PM

So Meghan went on vacation only to come back for a day and then her Birthday?

Quell cunt.

by Anonymousreply 62October 22, 2019 7:00 PM

Oh Christ. I don't know if I can deal with Gingrich for a whole show.

by Anonymousreply 63October 22, 2019 9:30 PM

He got bitchslapped fairly hard by all three of them today, but why the hell was he a co-host in the first place? He was repellent. I hope this makes him go away for good. There should be a media ban on him as well as Kuntyann, Stephen Miller and Newt.

by Anonymousreply 64October 22, 2019 10:16 PM

In my mind I want to believe Edward Norton refused to sit at the same table with repugnant Gingrich and he had to waddle off stage for that segment.

by Anonymousreply 65October 22, 2019 10:17 PM

Funny that they brought on a reprobate Republican to defend a reprobate Republican.

Is his last wife still in Rome? Who is he fucking now?

His Contract ON America was where this whole shit-storm gained steam.

by Anonymousreply 66October 22, 2019 10:24 PM

I wonder if McMyFartFather had a complete and total psychotic break because of the troops being pulled from Syria and had to be committed to a mental institution. She supported the troops so hard it made her lose her mind. Or maybe Ben cried so much reading the Constitution he dehydrated and is on an iv drip.

Something is up with that whale. Come on Daily Fail, spill some shit!

by Anonymousreply 67October 23, 2019 12:30 AM

For all you Boston DL'ers:

John McCain's daughter will be at the Marriott on October 30th speaking on "Destigmatizing Grief", tickets $100-250, get them while you can, I'm sure it will be a sold out show. You're welcome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 23, 2019 12:40 AM

Fat Gingrich looks like he smells like bacon farts. But the ladies nailed him good today and didn’t let him get away with his Fox News talking points.

by Anonymousreply 69October 23, 2019 2:02 AM

Shouldn't it be "Destigmatizing Prolonged Drama Queen Grief"?

by Anonymousreply 70October 23, 2019 2:19 AM

Joy out sick today, I bet she's sad to miss Mrs. Domenech's birthday.

by Anonymousreply 71October 23, 2019 3:02 PM

Why is Michael Douglas’s meathead recovering addict son on today? Is he a known person aside from his parentage? How much do publishers pay to place their celeb authors on this show, anyway? How much did they pay for Newt to cohost yesterday? Someone here has to work in publishing or daytime TV and know what the price tag is for these product placements.

by Anonymousreply 72October 23, 2019 3:52 PM

I just physically shuddered at the thought of PAYING MeAgain to drone on and on in that voice for an hour or more about her UNIQUE GREEEEEEEFFF!

Anyone who willingly pays to be in that room with her should be involuntarily spayed or neutered if not euthanized for the sake of mankind.

by Anonymousreply 73October 23, 2019 3:56 PM

The Douglas spawn is so repulsive. Every time he opened his mouth I felt like I needed a shower in rubbing alcohol and boiling hot water. He looked like a mass of herpes, heroin tracks and tobacco film. His voice is the human equivalent of a vomit covered bar-bathroom floor that will cash your checks for you at the register.

Moofart's Grief Banquet is going to be hilarious. I bet ticket sales will be so low she'll have to either cancel or dip into her trust fund to pay for attendees in a ticket giveaway scheme.

Her View bday party looks boring and horrible, though Shooter Jennings is pretty good. Never heard much of his music before. It's not bad.

by Anonymousreply 74October 23, 2019 3:58 PM

Whose idea is it to send a recovering addict who is trying to rehab his image out on a talk show interview in a heather gray tee shirt with a plunging V-neck that shows off his chest tattoos?

by Anonymousreply 75October 23, 2019 4:24 PM

Honestly he looks like the kind of steroidal Instaho trash bag that DL would normally swoon over and start threads about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 23, 2019 4:26 PM

Whooipi was glowing over Moogan today.

You would have thought she birfd her.

by Anonymousreply 77October 24, 2019 1:54 AM

I was really taken aback by Abby Mariah Huntsman serving vocals at 1:48. Slay that vibrato bitch!!!!!

Also why are they giving her all these urban Jenny From The Block looks? I already see jokes on Twitter calling her a 'black queen' because of all the fake tan....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 24, 2019 10:45 AM

Also dying that Whoopi introduces the clip by saying "in honour of the baby at OUR table" and gestures to Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 79October 24, 2019 10:50 AM

R78 Abby was raised Mormon. I think the church executes the ones who can’t carry a tune.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80October 24, 2019 11:29 AM

Joy is back.

Sunny's hair color and style are not becoming.

by Anonymousreply 81October 24, 2019 3:03 PM

R80 I can see why she left the church then.

R81 Agreed. Sunny's blonde tips and butterfly clips are meant to make her look more youthful but they have a greyish quality in The View's harsh lighting. At this point she's a bit *too* done up.

Whoopi has signed on to do another run of Sister Act (the musical) in London opposite Ab Fab's Jennifer Saunders, this time playing Deloris rather than the Mother Superior. Looks like she will be away from the show again for some time (last time she came back early cause her mother and brother died).

It is odd that she hasn't missed much time to shoot CBS' The Stand. As far as I understand her role in that is a co-leading one and the series is 10 episodes, is she really filming all day after being at The View all morning? No wonder she's been even more shiteous at following the topics at hand and reading the teleprompter lately.

by Anonymousreply 82October 24, 2019 3:42 PM

I look forward to any and all absence of Whoopi and the increased presence of Ana. Of course this loss of her emotional support co-host will trigger John McCain's daughter -- she'll probably demand they bring in SE Cupp or Clay Aiken to be her security blanket, big baby that she is.

by Anonymousreply 83October 24, 2019 3:49 PM

Meghan can work her father into any conversation.

by Anonymousreply 84October 24, 2019 3:50 PM

That clip is hilarious--Abby seems genuinely victimized by the omnipresent "Baby Shark." "WHERE DID IT COME FROM!?!?!" LOL. Abby, it came from the bowels of hell. That's where it came from.

I'm not a fan of Whoopi but it's great that she is going to get PAID PAID PAID for her cushy Sister Act gig. It's nice to see older female performers get those big checks.

by Anonymousreply 85October 24, 2019 3:58 PM

I loved how Michael Douglas all but ignored everyone but Joy and Whoopie at the table. Isn't he a vocal and proud Democrat? He barely looked at Abby and Moo.

Agree that Sunny could use a makeover. Her makeup is too heavy and her hair needs an update. The color is weird. It's like she's trying to go for lavender or some other pastel but it just reads as gray on tv.

Mooghan, as usual, is a boring drone, and I hope Ana gets regular airtime when Whoopie is away and tortures the heiresses into shutting up. I wonder if MOo hates her so much because she was a friend of Saint John and Moo felt like she had to compete for his attention. Because she is insane.

by Anonymousreply 86October 24, 2019 5:39 PM

Whoopi is too stupid for what ABC pays her. She doesnt even know that Bernie has long propsed taxing big tech companies. She thinks the idea originated from Andrew Yang.

All those years she spent talking trash about Bernie and it turns out she agreed with him along. Stupid ass.

by Anonymousreply 87October 24, 2019 6:11 PM

Here's Whoopi on WWHL deflecting about Joy and Meghan's relationship. She says if they didn't like each other they wouldn't be on tv together, yeah like that's never happened on The View. Whoopi also said she doesn't think about their relationship she only thinks about herself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 25, 2019 3:53 AM

Two days of white people drug problems. Fuck opioids, they are NARCOTICS.

Nobody gave a shit when POCs were dying in shooting galleries, nope.

Recreational Marijuana, opioids, all White people white wash.

by Anonymousreply 89October 25, 2019 3:58 AM

R89 Why do you think the Douglases were featured on The View? It’s not because people care about Michael Douglas’s son’s drug addiction; it’s paid product placement. The View very clearly has deals with publishers of big-bucks celebrity books. I’ve never heard of Cameron Douglas before, and he got a two-day promotion of his book based on his family legacy. (ABC seems to really love to promote nepotism.) A day or two prior, The View producers forced the panel to endure Newt Gingrich for a whole hour to promote his book.

I found out during a marketing conference that The View actually rents out as many segments of its show as it can to anyone who will pay. An association for periodontists hired Chris Harrison, host of The Bachelor, to promote its “Love the Gums You’re With” $5 million campaign. Part of the campaign was that Chris, host of an ABC show, was made co-host of The View for a day and he repeatedly discussed...gum health.

I get the sense now that everything on The View that isn’t a “hot topic” is a paid promotion, either very obviously shilling an ABC or Disney product, or else airtime sold to a third party. Lots of high-price-tag ghostwritten celebrity tell-alls and political pundits’ books are common products marketed by the show, which really should be viewed as an infomercial series rather than a news program.

by Anonymousreply 90October 25, 2019 8:30 AM

We also recently saw Chelsea Clinton co-host to sell her book, as well as seeing her and her mother as guests and Ronan Farrow as a guest to sell their books. I think most viewers probably don’t realize they’re watching paid commercials.

by Anonymousreply 91October 25, 2019 8:32 AM

Michael Douglas is old. He could barely talk over his teeth.

by Anonymousreply 92October 25, 2019 9:02 AM

R92 I think some of his speech problems also may be related to his throat cancer.

by Anonymousreply 93October 25, 2019 9:07 AM

Ugh, Whoopi is there, I look forward to Whoopi-free Fridays.

No Ana.

by Anonymousreply 94October 25, 2019 3:03 PM

They just played Megan off with music just as she was trying to make a point!

And then threw a fit and pouted when Whoopi asked her to finish what she was saying.

by Anonymousreply 95October 25, 2019 3:25 PM

People get cut off on talk shows all the time when they have to wrap up, John and Cindy McCain's brat is the only one who reacts like the host tried to assassinate a member of her family.

by Anonymousreply 96October 25, 2019 3:34 PM

I have to laugh, because one wonders sometimes if it's done intentionally.

Even Whoopi looked like she didn't know they were going to break.

"I didn't realize I was at the Oscars! as McCain sulks in her chair and refuses to say anything else.

Joy laughing is the icing on the cake.

by Anonymousreply 97October 25, 2019 3:36 PM

She should have told the music that she is still speaking!

by Anonymousreply 98October 25, 2019 4:16 PM

^^^^This post belongs under the Orthodox Jewish thread, oy vey, I'm embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 99October 25, 2019 4:20 PM

^^^^and now the post disappeared, what is going on here...

by Anonymousreply 100October 25, 2019 4:22 PM

All the talk about how you can be rich and famous and still become addicted to drugs and commit crimes to get ahold of them, and noticeably Meghan was absent for the son's appearance, and silent for the father's. She probably knows her mother is the biggest example of that, even though it's swept under the rug.

And it's true, The View is one of the most corporate shows on the air in terms of the multitude of paid segments. Considering how high the ratings are, how cheap it is to produce, and the big name appearances (plus great press, Emmys, and the "most important political show in America"), you would think they wouldn't have to stoop to the View Your Deal segments, or at least cut out SOME of the shilling. But nope....

It's obviously not trickling down to the hosts either. Aside from octomom Abby they all have side hustles. Sunny has been on one of the highest rated morning shows for what, 5 years now, and she's starting a podcast and some trashy ID channel show? :/ Whoopi is doing theatre in London and is CLEARLY running out of ideas for books she can get published, Nutmeg still trying to appear on all the late night political shows.

by Anonymousreply 101October 25, 2019 5:36 PM

Sometimes you post and go to another thread and it looks like that post has posted in that thread, as well. But it really hasn't.

by Anonymousreply 102October 25, 2019 5:36 PM

r102

Thank you, I've never had that happen before.

by Anonymousreply 103October 25, 2019 5:39 PM

Scheduled guests for the week of OCT. 28 to NOV. 1 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, Oct. 28– Day of Hot Topics; “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, Oct. 29– Kristene Chapa & Grace Chapa (“Truth About Murder with Sunny Hostin”)

Wednesday, Oct. 30– The Political View with 2020 Presidential candidate Sen. Cory Booker; Mary Wilson (author, “Supreme Glamour”)

Thursday, Oct. 31– “The Viewing” Halloween Special; Jordin Sparks (Broadway’s “Waitress”); Dr. Oz (“The Dr. Oz Show”); a performance from the cast of Broadway’s “Beetlejuice”

Friday, Nov. 1– Miranda Lambert (album, “Wildcard”)

by Anonymousreply 104October 25, 2019 8:04 PM

Whoopi is doing a book signing at Politics & Prose right now.

by Anonymousreply 105October 25, 2019 9:23 PM

Is this the same Booker who will not be at the next Dem Debate?

by Anonymousreply 106October 25, 2019 9:52 PM

I have to say thanks, bitches for making me watch this show again. Has there ever been someone so thoroughly unprofessional like this on tv before? Meghan is the surliest, brattiest host I've ever seen. Her meltdown today was hysterical

by Anonymousreply 107October 25, 2019 10:09 PM

It’s Meghan’s own fault that she gets cut off because she insists on speaking LAST on every topic, believing it gives her an advantage. She’s too stupid to realize it often cuts her short in time or prevents her from getting the last word entirely.

by Anonymousreply 108October 26, 2019 7:53 AM

I'd really like to see Jon Huntsman's daughter replaced by someone like Tara Setmayer.

by Anonymousreply 109October 28, 2019 3:13 PM

I think they are testing different adversary pairings on The View. Abby vs. Sunny is being tested for response and to see it they can get any headlines. If not they'll go back to Meghan snarly and surly towards Joy daily. Kind of like how they chem test couples on Soaps.

I'm tired of hearing about Whoopi's book. A hostessing book by someone who says she hates company, cooking and eating...

by Anonymousreply 110October 28, 2019 3:25 PM

Whoopi's book is not about entertaining. It's about acquisition, and beautiful things.

Plus it is printed on the thickest, glossiest paper known to man.

I like it but it is more of an over blown pamphlet than a serious guide to entertaining.

A coffee table pamphlet.

by Anonymousreply 111October 28, 2019 3:39 PM

Sunny got Abby together today. Abby tried, but Sunny won and remained calm.

And MeAgain was involved none of it and made valid points without screaming in the first part!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112October 28, 2019 7:08 PM

Things got really heated here, Abby lost her cool in a major way. To the point where MeAgain was actually playing peacemaker!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113October 28, 2019 7:14 PM

Abby getting cunty about Trump was delicious.

The Princess of Arizona was less of a cunt today.

by Anonymousreply 114October 28, 2019 9:57 PM

I’m the annoying both-sides Abby type, and I think I get that part of her argument was goodwilled: “Trump is a mess, but our country accomplished something good, and so let’s not make this about HIM.” I get that sentiment and part of me agrees with it.

But she also said he deserves credit as commander in chief, and that’s wrong. That sentiment would apply in any other case, but Trump very clearly is the exception.

She also revealed herself to be a one-dimensional thinker in not budging from her position after the women pointed out that it has to be about Trump in part because Trump claimed credit, he made it about himself, and he makes everything about himself. I would add that he and the media have entrained the public to immediately relate everything that happens politically to him. So it’s absolutely his fault that he is being criticized and, no, this man does not deserve a reprieve because he himself is vicious and cruel without no limits and no capacity for goodwill, and he has to be given the lack of respect and the demands for accountability that he deserves.

If I had been there, I would have told Abby that the way she expects people to behave in this instance is the way that autocrats gradually accumulate absolute power—by lawlessly terrorizing their countries and then being granted the benefit of the doubt when something moderately positive happens, until the public becomes accustomed to them being dictators. We know this is happening here. And as the daughter of the ambassador to Russia, an autocracy that purports to have an elected president, she damned well knows it, too.

by Anonymousreply 115October 28, 2019 10:49 PM

Sunny correctly pointed out that people are pissed that he told Russia first. If Obama had done this and told a foreign government first before Republicans, they would be outraged and blasting him all over the media, and Abby would have been joining in.

Shit, I remember when Obama got Biden Laden and Republicans went so far as demanding that Bush deserved credit for that as well, because Obama simply completed his mission or some crap like that. She doesn't have any point, because like most Republicans, there's always a massive double standard behind her statements.

by Anonymousreply 116October 28, 2019 10:59 PM

“Shit, I remember when Obama got Biden Laden and Republicans went so far as demanding that Bush deserved credit for that as well...”

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 117October 28, 2019 11:07 PM

Abby showed her Republicunt roots today. What an absolute asshole she is. Half of Dump’s hires are in jail or snitching on him and she’s still holding firm, the idiot. History will not be kind to her. Dump stepping out of the bubble was a rude awakening for ALL Republicunts. The country HATES them. Hates them and all trumpanzees. Sunny put her into the ground today because unlike the heiresses, she got into Notre Dame law on her own merit and not because her creepy Mormon family bought her way in.

by Anonymousreply 118October 28, 2019 11:09 PM

Osama BIN Laden, sorry.

My point still stands.

by Anonymousreply 119October 28, 2019 11:12 PM

I like how Whoopi has gone from the hard We'll be right back to the quiet aside to the viewing audience, We'll be right back usually while Moogan or Both Sides are talking.

by Anonymousreply 120October 29, 2019 2:05 AM

She did it today while Sunny was still going on and on and on.

by Anonymousreply 121October 29, 2019 2:29 AM

Both Sides is a great nickname for Abby r120. Not only is she a “both sides!” Republicunt but she also talks out of both sides of her mouth and says nothing.

by Anonymousreply 122October 29, 2019 3:07 AM

Abby must have gotten the memo that she’s boring and forgettable.

by Anonymousreply 123October 29, 2019 6:50 AM

Goddamn, Moogan. FIRE HER. She's a raging, crazy bitch. It's about time someone confronted her directly. And she still won't shut up.

by Anonymousreply 124October 29, 2019 3:10 PM

She just can not shut her pie hole and let anyone finish what they are saying.

by Anonymousreply 125October 29, 2019 3:13 PM

Whoopi just schooled Meghan’s disrespectful ass.

by Anonymousreply 126October 29, 2019 3:13 PM

Abby and Meghan try to both sides everything when there is no defense for Repugs.

by Anonymousreply 127October 29, 2019 3:19 PM

LOVED when Whoopi was telling the other panelists about the constant talking over each other and Me!ghan piped in to add something and Whoopi said "You're doing it now!" Also, with the Widow McCain's constant "we have to honor the all of the troops and everyone who served blah blah blah", I wish someone would have replied, "What about the soldiers who have been charged with abusing combatants? The soldiers who were photographed abusing prisoner at Gitmo? Should they be honored and not held accountable simply because they enlisted?"

by Anonymousreply 128October 29, 2019 3:27 PM

Sunny piping in with I am from a military family TOO shut them the fuck up too. She doesn't blather on and on about the precious troops like Moo does.

Not surprised Abby the Asshole had no friends. Moo pays all her friends. She has no friends who aren't getting a monthly stipend.

by Anonymousreply 129October 29, 2019 3:30 PM

Meghan: I have nothing to say about this topic! (assigned lunch seatings at schools). I have nothing to say about this topic! I have nothing to say about this topic! I have nothing to say about this topic!

Then shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 130October 29, 2019 3:33 PM

Fat girl wants lasagna!

by Anonymousreply 131October 29, 2019 3:37 PM

Now they're having some scheduled friendly banter to pretend that they don't really hate each other.

by Anonymousreply 132October 29, 2019 3:39 PM

Meghan yells even when she is having light banter.

by Anonymousreply 133October 29, 2019 3:41 PM

I love Joy for refusing to be pressured into making Mrs. Domenech a lasagna, she just smiles and keeps deflecting.

Sunny likely hasn't received one because she's a vegetarian and there is sausage in the lasagna. I doubt Joy cooks with meat substitutes or wants to compromise her recipe.

by Anonymousreply 134October 29, 2019 3:41 PM

I would not cook for her fat ass either.

by Anonymousreply 135October 29, 2019 3:55 PM

Meghan is the type who would say the lasagna made her sick or try to tell Joy what she needs to add to the recipe to make it better.

by Anonymousreply 136October 29, 2019 5:04 PM

That is exactly what she would do r136 or say she threw it in the fridge and forgot about it and then it was too old and she had to throw it away.

by Anonymousreply 137October 29, 2019 5:17 PM

Princess does not eat peasant food.

by Anonymousreply 138October 29, 2019 7:33 PM

R138 The hell she doesn’t. She’s fat for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 139October 29, 2019 8:11 PM

R128, that's a news story on the Daily Mail now!

by Anonymousreply 140October 29, 2019 8:38 PM

Wow...the gasp the audience gave when Meghan sassed Whoopi, "well, it's the View." And when Whoopi scolded Meghan, the audience applauded Whoopi.

It was so weird for Meghan to pick this tangental fight because they all agreed that it was wrong for Lesbian Ingraham to attack this guy anyway. Meghan what does your BBF Dana Loesh think about this guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141October 29, 2019 9:11 PM

They behave like making homemade lasagna is some sort of burdensome ordeal, LOL. Joy would rather slowly bleed to death than make a lasagna for MeAgain even though it would only require an hour or so if her time.

by Anonymousreply 142October 30, 2019 12:15 AM

"You're supposed to use fresh killed deer meat in your lasagna!! Deer which you just killed with your AR-15!! It's the Amerian way!!"

by Anonymousreply 143October 30, 2019 12:55 AM

Good for Whoopi today. She seemed to have it together.

by Anonymousreply 144October 30, 2019 12:56 AM

She was remarkably patient with Moo today. Moo was exceptionally assholish today.

What’s sad is that about an hour after moo’s bitchfit, The View was trending on Twitter. They’ll never fire her. Her horribility keeps people watching and talking. She’s the Omarosa of daytime.

by Anonymousreply 145October 30, 2019 1:41 AM

Mooghan’s only defence is “well what about Hilary!”, the election was three years ago you fat cunt move on. We’re talking about NOW and your friends over at Faux.

by Anonymousreply 146October 30, 2019 9:31 AM

Here's the clip. Meghan huffs dismissively, "Well, it's The View...". And Whoopi snaps back, "Let me tell you something about The View...".

It's like, if The View is so beneath you, take you and your cheating husband and go live off your mommy's money- like your dad did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147October 30, 2019 1:07 PM

It’s gone viral on twitter and everybody is team Whoopi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148October 30, 2019 1:23 PM

Are Both Sides and The Widow jealous of Sunny? They’re so rude to her. It’s like they can’t handle that she’s got a bunch of shows on the air, earned her cred herself without her daddy buying her every job and seemingly a happy marriage and family life.

There have to be better Conservatives out there than these two. They’re hateful mouthpieces.

by Anonymousreply 149October 30, 2019 3:39 PM

Meghan, if your brother refuses to sell back his AR15 in a mandatory buy back, his ass will go to jail. What part of mandatory does your obese brain not understand?

by Anonymousreply 150October 30, 2019 3:49 PM

What a brat. She called Beto crazy, and Booker told her she should be respectful about how she talks about people. The audience applauded. Then she started whining that Beto had blamed her for something. (What was that?). Booker then suggested that just because someone did something bad to you doesn't mean you should do it back. Meghan then implied he was scolding her because he was just trying to stall on answering the question about gun buybacks. It got uncomfortable as Meghan tried to bully him into explaining how he was going to "go to my house and take my brother's guns away". Whoopi interjected that they were going to break, and that they'd continue the discussion when they came back from the break. Meghan whined, "No we're not, but fine." She had the tone of a 14-year-old who's mad that her parents want her to do something. Not only is she hostile to guests, but in the past few days, she's been hostile towards Whoopi and the show in general. Just let her go already.

by Anonymousreply 151October 30, 2019 4:13 PM

[quote]What a brat. She called Beto crazy, and Booker told her she should be respectful about how she talks about people. The audience applauded. Then she started whining that Beto had blamed her for something. (What was that?).

R151 When Beto brought up the subject of confiscating assault rifles in one of of the debates, the next day on the show, Meghan said something like "If he comes for MY guns, there WILL be trouble and he'd better be ready!" Of course. nothing was said further especially with no apology from Meghan, unlike the ones most of the others have been forced to say.

by Anonymousreply 152October 30, 2019 4:33 PM

So Meghan is going to shoot law officers if she didn’t comply with a mandatory buy back?

by Anonymousreply 153October 30, 2019 5:45 PM

Ahkayy , Sunny, dot dot dot we get ut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154October 30, 2019 6:15 PM

Throw a Jim Beam bottle at the very least, r153.

by Anonymousreply 155October 30, 2019 6:43 PM

Criticize Barbara all you want (and there's a lot you can criticize her on) but she never would have allowed McCain to run amok the way she has. And the first time Meghan even attempted to pull rank on Walters would have been the very last time.

by Anonymousreply 156October 30, 2019 9:36 PM

Meghan: You take my guns, there will be violence!

Beto: You shouldn't talk like that.

Meghan: OMG WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME?!?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 157October 30, 2019 10:24 PM

Meghan is using a new strategy where she doesn't talk until the end, then she never shuts the fuck up and complains when the segment ends and goes to commercial.

When it comes to cuntiness, Meghan is a pro cunt.

by Anonymousreply 158October 31, 2019 1:59 AM

And immediately it trends on Twitter. Then she has her excuse that people are talking about The View more than ever. She has to be goaded into doing or saying something unforgivable. She’s already said America First about fifty times, she’s walked off, she’s mouthed off at Democrat guests and threatened violence if they come for her gunzzzz. I think Sunny has the right approach wilhich is to never ever ever back down. She’s a trained attorney and she knows how to needle them into a rage. I think she’ll be the one to push Moo and Both Sides over the edge.

by Anonymousreply 159October 31, 2019 4:15 AM

Cory and Rosario are smoking crack if they think Cory has a chance at this point.

by Anonymousreply 160October 31, 2019 4:22 AM

I liked Cory a lot on The View. He spoke to Meghan exactly as she deserves and in the way I’ve always wondered why no one ever speaks to her: Be a grownup. Be decent. Don’t be hateful. You’re on too big a TV show to act like a petulant, misinformed brat.

I like Cory more and more the more I hear him. The only thing I *don’t* like is the Rosario thing. It is painfully obvious that the campaign told him he needs a wife to a fiancé for Americans to elect him and they are renting this woman, and they’re parading her around so conspicuously it’s really disturbing to watch. It undermines his credibility and his trustworthiness.

by Anonymousreply 161October 31, 2019 7:18 AM

no shit, go write bout our criminal president ronan…..do something real and new and worthwhile u ladybug!

by Anonymousreply 162October 31, 2019 8:06 AM

MeAgain is a true deplorable. She loves Trump, he could have shot her war criminal father in front of her and she would still parrot his & the GOP’s talking points,

by Anonymousreply 163October 31, 2019 9:21 AM

Meghan is a patently stupid tribal groupthinker. It’s party above all else. She gives lip service to soldiers and to national service but she only serves the GOP and not the country. Notice that she says “I didn’t vote for Trump for personal reasons,” meaning that the only thing that keeps her from supporting him is his insults to her family. If not for that, Meghan would be 100 percent behind Trump.

It’s clear that people hate Abby for not choosing and adhering to one party’s perspectives, but at least the woman has enough integrity to criticize Trump and other Republicans for their indecency, their hypocrisy and their placing of party before country.

And at least Ana has the integrity to say that this R party is not the one she joined and not one she can support.

Meghan won’t say she supports Trump because she has a personal grudge against him, but she does support the GOP unconditionally, and that equals support of Trump. I think of the Mormon church as a kind of a cult. It says a lot that Abby was able to leave the Mormon church over political differences and remain close with her family, whereas Meghan McCain belongs to a secular political cult and she has and allows zero freedom of individual thought.

by Anonymousreply 164October 31, 2019 9:32 AM

Meghan gets the Republican talking points memo everyday.

by Anonymousreply 165October 31, 2019 10:25 AM

What I don’t understand is why people are protecting her so much? Who the hell is her family now? The whole family look like inbred land whales and none of them are in public service. She keeps yammering that she’s in service but she’s not, she’s cashing massive checks, it’s not out of the good of her heart? She’s a national joke, so why does she and her family still have pull? When are people going to start worshiping at the cult of warmonger, thrice married McCain?

by Anonymousreply 166October 31, 2019 2:53 PM

It is so sad that Moogan is going on about her miscarriage on twitter. As a profound Republican pro-lifer who cherishes the lives of the unborn, it must devestate her that God determined her so unfit to be a mother, that He killed her baby inside of her.

Some God, huh?

by Anonymousreply 167October 31, 2019 5:25 PM

It's hilarious the Meghan's twitter pic is her much thinner, year ago.

by Anonymousreply 168October 31, 2019 7:52 PM

Why suddenly this belated publicity tour about her miscarriage? Does she not get enough attention being the Omarosa of daytime as someone on one of these threads so accurately said (I think it was DL...).

by Anonymousreply 169October 31, 2019 8:05 PM

Ana today and no Megun, double Yay!

by Anonymousreply 170November 1, 2019 3:21 PM

"Some God, huh?"

More proof that He is all-wise.

by Anonymousreply 171November 1, 2019 3:35 PM

Both Sides was pouting like a little snot today. Are she and moo just going to deny everything that comes out during the hearings? I hope Sunny points out that they don’t have law degrees and don’t understand the legalities of the hearings when everything starts up and the heiresses start spouting off their nonsense. I hope she rubs their stupid pointy nose jobs in it.

by Anonymousreply 172November 1, 2019 4:45 PM

Joy announced that Trump Jr and his girlfriend will be on the show on Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 173November 1, 2019 4:47 PM

Meghan always needs sympathy. Now that the outpouring of sympathy for her father has subsided somewhat, she’s moved on to her miscarriage. After that plays out she’ll find some other tragedy to milk.

by Anonymousreply 174November 1, 2019 5:13 PM

I think Sunny should get some commission on the crap she has to hock at the end of the show while the other hosts have probably left the building.

by Anonymousreply 175November 1, 2019 5:15 PM

Okay in the past few weeks we've found out that not only does Blabby Huntsman have a gorgeous, Whitney Houston-esque singing voice.... but the bitch isn't a bad actress either! Sis really missed her calling when she became the poster child for 'Both Sides', she should have been a Lifetime / Hallmark actress instead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176November 1, 2019 5:16 PM

Sunny is probably paying the producers for the solo camera time she gets during the View Your Deal bullshit. Sunny LOVES that camera!

by Anonymousreply 177November 1, 2019 5:33 PM

Sunny can always do QVC if she wants an easy gig after she gets canned.

by Anonymousreply 178November 1, 2019 5:51 PM

[quote]Joy announced that Trump Jr and his girlfriend will be on the show on Thursday.

And the audience's reaction didn't sound that enthusiastic when Joy announced it.

Thought we were going to get a reprieve from the Widower, but unfortunately she showed up in a taped segment. One of McCain's many habits which I hate was on evidence again. WHY does she always present herself as "a country girl"? Sometimes when she does, she acts as if she's the bare-footed daughter of a sharecropper from the south.

by Anonymousreply 179November 1, 2019 7:39 PM

Ooooooh Joy threw some shade Baba Wawa’s way! At around 2:23 Ana cracks a joke about Joy making people cry and Joy says “no Barbara Walters used to do that!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180November 1, 2019 7:52 PM

Scheduled guests for the week of NOV. 4 to 8 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, Nov. 4– Day of Hot Topics; “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, Nov. 5– Daytime exclusive with actress and activist Jane Fonda

Wednesday, Nov. 6– The Political View with 2020 Presidential candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI)

Thursday, Nov. 7– “The View” celebrates 5000 shows; The Political View with Donald Trump Jr. & Senior Advisor to the Donald Trump 2020 presidential campaign, Kimberly Guilfoyle (“Triggered”)

Friday, Nov. 8– Dr. Phil McGraw (“Dr. Phil”); Kaley Cuoco (“Harley Quinn”)

by Anonymousreply 181November 1, 2019 8:08 PM

I can’t believe they’re having Don Jnr on this show. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 182November 2, 2019 5:23 PM

Wondering how tough the gals will be with Junior. As much as I dislike her, it would be great to see Meghan totally flip out on him.

by Anonymousreply 183November 4, 2019 1:43 AM

LOVE how all of the panelists are shutting down Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle

by Anonymousreply 184November 7, 2019 3:39 PM

Where was the show yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 185November 14, 2019 10:24 AM

“I thought you wanted to be like me you little BITCH!” Joy is an icon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186November 21, 2019 6:51 PM

OMFG!!! Back to regular episodes since there's no hearings today and ME!ghan is already acting up. Talking over Sunny, interrupting, making eye rolls and, worst of all, berating and insulting audience! She is so petulant and obnoxious. (And what was her point about "would you vote for a *Conservative* woman?" Of course a liberal would never vote for any Conservative, since they're political opposites and many of the Conservative women we've seen are just as bad as the men.)

by Anonymousreply 187November 22, 2019 3:33 PM

Holy shit everybody went AT it today. Abby & Gunt showed their Trumptard selves, and Sunn and Joy were in NO mood.

by Anonymousreply 188November 22, 2019 7:56 PM

The panel discussing Senatrix Lindsey Graham and Meghan actually says "I can't say too much about him because he's always been so nice to me and my family". As if that automatically negates all of the crap he's done since Trump entered office? I wish someone would have said something like that but, of course, when it comes to Meghan mentioning her dead father, everything is dealt with kid gloves.

by Anonymousreply 189November 25, 2019 3:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!