Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Uganda To Reintroduce The “Kill The Gays” Bill

Earlier today, Ugandan lawmakers announced plans to reintroduce a death penalty bill for gay citizens.

Love of Christ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2019 3:59 AM

Probably where the next Trump Hotel will be built.

by Anonymousreply 1October 10, 2019 7:44 PM

Are they Baptists?

by Anonymousreply 2October 10, 2019 7:48 PM

It cuz dey put dey hand in da butt and dig for da poopoo and den dey put da poopoo in dey mouf and eat da poopoo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 10, 2019 7:52 PM

But, according to DL, only Muslim-majority countries hate gays.

Uganda is 84% Christian.

I'm so confused

by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2019 7:56 PM

[quote]But, according to DL, only Muslim-majority countries hate gays.

Quit being a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2019 8:03 PM

R5, how long have you been on DL? Lots of anti-Muslim trolls on here

by Anonymousreply 6October 10, 2019 8:06 PM

Thank God for that Chick-Fil-A money so we can continue the fight!!

by Anonymousreply 7October 10, 2019 8:13 PM

I can just to see if there was a post like R3.

by Anonymousreply 8October 10, 2019 8:14 PM

Muslims and christians, they all want to kill people when they're in power.

by Anonymousreply 9October 10, 2019 10:22 PM

From Christians with murderous love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2019 3:56 AM

The legion of fuckwits desperately seeking deflection from the fact that gays have found freedom and equality in Xtian countries. While in Muslims countries, homosexuality is a crime and social blight.

by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2019 4:05 AM

Op-Ed: How anti-gay Christians evangelize hate abroad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 11, 2019 4:08 AM

Muslims are the most venomously, murderously homophobic religion. (Iran, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Northern Nigeria, etc) Blacks are the most venomously, murderously homophobic race. (Somalia, Northern Nigeria, Jamaica, Uganda, Kenya... Hell, take a look at any poll about support for gay marriage in THE USA broken down by race). Does anybody pay the LEAST bit of attention to what's going on in the world?

And I think it's hilarious how left-wingers are trying to throw all the blame for this mess in Uganda onto American Christians. Assholes the Jesus Freaks may be, but what you're really saying is that Africans are too stupid to think for themselves. Which may very well be true, but be honest and say it rather than desperately spinning to deflect any and all criticism of African homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2019 5:08 AM

Cut off all foreign aid to these apes.

by Anonymousreply 14October 11, 2019 7:31 AM

Just because muslims are murderous beasts doesn't mean we should ignore christians' homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 15October 11, 2019 8:03 AM

R15 The attempt to deflect and/or equate is ludicrous.

by Anonymousreply 16October 11, 2019 8:05 AM

R13, you have an excellent point, but since they're on the African continent, they're black.

It's factual that in general, the African-American community continues to have an anti-gay problem, so I'll share my experience.

I began a corporate career at a young age, developed a bleeding ulcer at 25 and was hospitalized. The divider curtain in my semi-private room was drawn when in came a young, gay black man with AIDS admitted to have anal warts removed. (He and his family made no effort to be confidential or quiet about anything.) Every member of his family must've visited, crowding the room, so as "to be supportive" but all with their bibles in hand. During their visits they seemed to make an effort to mention that his "lifestyle" resulted in his illness and hospitalization. What kind of support is that? Hypocrites!

In this country everyone has a right to religion, (at this point I don't accept religion and seek spirituality) but never forget that separation of church and state is the law. Most Republicans simply don't accept and don't obey that fact. Chick-Fil-A has increased its anti-gay funding. Don't eat there and please inform others. We must fight back with our wallets. Bisexuality is far more prevalent than acknowledged, so LGB people shouldn't suffer marginalization and discrimination. Anyone who literally believes all of any religious text is an idiot, a zealot, or both. We must keep up the good fight! Send your letters of protest to the Ugandan Embassy.

by Anonymousreply 17October 11, 2019 8:39 AM

Does the man go up into the man?

by Anonymousreply 18October 11, 2019 8:43 AM

I'm boycotting diamonds and jewels mined in Africa

by Anonymousreply 19October 11, 2019 9:23 AM

Remember, this is happening in part because of Chick-Fil-A funding the National Christian Foundation and the preacher Lou Engle, who helped Uganda draft this bill and who lobbied the US government under Obama to NOT condemn Uganda for their attempts to make it legal to execute gays for being gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 13, 2019 6:38 PM

No big surprise here.

Hatred dies a slow death in this world.

by Anonymousreply 21October 14, 2019 8:03 PM

Unfortunately, 99,9% of christians never speak out against these murderous acts coming from their own churches. But then they want to tell us that they protect life.

by Anonymousreply 22October 14, 2019 10:31 PM

R22 Good point.

by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2019 2:21 AM

Someone should throw this verse at these Africans:

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Matthew 7:21-23

by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2019 3:50 AM

R24. You pick a quote in the bible to suit your view and those fundamentalists can do the same.

by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2019 3:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!