Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I’m obsessed with fat people.

My question is, how much do you think Chrissy Metz weighs? I have googled it and can’t find any official weight or medical records. I watch “My 600 pound life” religiously. I love to see them wallowing in tacos while laying on a pee pad because they can’t make it to the toilet. (It makes me feel superior and better about my own modest life.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 14, 2019 9:27 PM

how tall is she?

by Anonymousreply 1October 10, 2019 7:04 PM

She is 4 feet 11 inches

by Anonymousreply 2October 10, 2019 7:07 PM

Enough fabric to cover my Mercedes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 10, 2019 7:08 PM

I'm fascinated by people who are so fat that they can't even open their eyes. Case in point: Simply Sara.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2019 7:13 PM

She weights 13 Julia Roberts.

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2019 7:15 PM

[italic]There’s no scale that can weigh that whale.[/italic]

There are, but they're by the side of the interstates - otherwise they're used to weigh semi-trailers.

by Anonymousreply 6October 10, 2019 7:16 PM

[italic]There’s no scale that can weigh that whale.[/italic]

There are, but they're by the side of the interstates - otherwise they're used to weigh semi-trailers.

by Anonymousreply 7October 10, 2019 7:16 PM

R4 - I love Simply Sara, and I’ve used a number of her recipes. The reason she’s so big is because everything she cooks is PACKED with calories. Delicious, but dangerous. x

by Anonymousreply 8October 10, 2019 7:18 PM

Does she arrive at award shows by crane?

by Anonymousreply 9October 10, 2019 7:18 PM

OP pic looks like a couch. A couch that restrains you then eats you as soon as you're seated.

by Anonymousreply 10October 10, 2019 7:24 PM

If I stood arm in arm with my two adult brothers, we would occupy less space than Metz does in OPs picture. We're average size adult males. Normalizing, let alone celebrating morbid obesity is dangerous and needs to end.

I'll be interested to see where gifts in her memory are directed when she dies decades before she should. Frito Lay?

by Anonymousreply 11October 10, 2019 7:28 PM

Metz’s figure has been described as a beach ball on sticks and I think that’s accurate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 10, 2019 7:34 PM

I like her on “This is Us”, but I don’t honestly think she would have an acting career if she wasn’t a cow. Her obesity defines her.

by Anonymousreply 13October 10, 2019 7:35 PM

Putrid gays trying to make themselves feel better by putting down another person who’s done nothing to them. These turds will be the first ones to be up in arms over Trump’s sexism. Fuck off and get some lives.

by Anonymousreply 14October 10, 2019 7:39 PM

I watched Breakthrough with my parents. I thought she gave a good performance.

by Anonymousreply 15October 10, 2019 7:43 PM

When was the last time she saw her cunt?

by Anonymousreply 16October 10, 2019 7:45 PM

OP should be more obsessed and concerned with her own odious, obese self. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 17October 10, 2019 7:54 PM

Under 200 lbs

by Anonymousreply 18October 10, 2019 8:02 PM

Weht Pon ?

by Anonymousreply 19October 10, 2019 8:06 PM

Do you guys at least like the guy with the yellow skin on “This is Us”?

by Anonymousreply 20October 10, 2019 8:12 PM

Poor thing has never had a live human cock in her pussy or ass. I hope she has a good dildo collection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 10, 2019 10:20 PM

R19 It's difficult to be entirely certain, but I'm pretty sure that's Pon down there riding low and doing a mobile cleanup...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 11, 2019 12:54 AM

Definitely Pon. Must be part of the everyday routine: walk 'n wipe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 11, 2019 1:41 AM

Bless her heart, she HAS to be creating her own gravitation field.

g = G"Ms.Metz"/r2

(...as all of us do.)

by Anonymousreply 24November 13, 2019 8:13 PM

I don't understand her shape, all her weight seems to be right in her abdomen area. Someone that big should have fat legs and arms but those appear to be normal size.

by Anonymousreply 25November 13, 2019 8:31 PM

How are her legs so comparatively thin?

by Anonymousreply 26November 13, 2019 8:39 PM

R26 John Candy had the same shape with a huge stomach but thin arms and legs. Pictures of him when he was young look like he was proportional but as he got older and gained weight it was all around his torso.

by Anonymousreply 27November 13, 2019 8:42 PM

[Quote]How are her legs so comparatively thin?

They get a good work out carrying all that weight.

by Anonymousreply 28November 13, 2019 8:46 PM

^^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 13, 2019 8:48 PM

Yes but Pon is helping me to become a certified professional tampon adjuster. I’m in my golden years and being a professional tampon adjuster is a good second career for me. There’s no one better for me to apprentice on than the Queen of the Whales herself Chrissy.

by Anonymousreply 30November 13, 2019 9:04 PM

On one of the Chrissy Metz threads we were lucky enough to have an nurse who worked with obese patients weigh in (heh). She/he said it was not easy to gauge because Chrissy has such a strange shape, but they pegged her at about 5 ft 3 and 450 lbs. This was about a year or so ago if memory serves.

We learned a lot that day. Don't get me started on the folds, or the toilet wand. Pon has one hell of a job. Key word being hell. She hasn't been around lately. I hope she's OK and didn't get sat on or something.

by Anonymousreply 31November 13, 2019 9:07 PM

Why is Chrissy wearing such short dresses that don't cover her stomach / crotch area from the side?

by Anonymousreply 32November 13, 2019 10:00 PM

Since she can't see over her gut maybe she thought they were longer?

by Anonymousreply 33November 13, 2019 10:54 PM

She’s lost a bit so probably under 200 lbs now....

by Anonymousreply 34November 14, 2019 12:20 AM

On Monday, the 18th, Chrissy is a guest with Kelly and Michael. Forget the tall chairs, when she's on they have a sofa for her to fall into.

by Anonymousreply 35November 14, 2019 1:56 AM

She will die in her sleep soon. Her heart must be working overtime to keep her alive.

by Anonymousreply 36November 14, 2019 7:43 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 14, 2019 8:45 PM

Sad ^

by Anonymousreply 38November 14, 2019 9:07 PM

This is so sad. It’s like the reverse of what we saw Karen Carpenter go through in the public eye. Basically watching someone famous kill themselves.

by Anonymousreply 39November 14, 2019 9:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!