Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Maleficent Premiere In Italy

Trigger Warning for those with weak stomachs

Angelina Jolie and her wicked witch hands at the Maleficent premiere in Italy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 19, 2019 9:33 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 8, 2019 12:42 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 8, 2019 12:43 AM

YAAAASS MAMA!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 8, 2019 12:44 AM

She made a TON of money on the first. Michelle looks better than Saint Angie, though.

by Anonymousreply 4October 8, 2019 12:46 AM

Angie looks beat up. She's so thin and frail looking. Her face looks full of fillers

I just can't get over those hands. She needs to stock up on gloves (like Madge) and wear them everywhere

by Anonymousreply 5October 8, 2019 1:34 AM

What's going on with her hair in the 7th pic?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 8, 2019 1:58 AM

Didn't she have one of those preventative double mastectomies? And I thought I read where she opted not to have implants afterwards. Yet she appears in lots of low-cut gowns now.

Maddox looks to me like a high-maintenance little man. I bet there was some oedipal shit going on with him and Brad- always fighting over Angie's affection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 8, 2019 3:44 AM

Michelle Pfeiffer looks gorgeous... but then again it’s Michelle Pfeiffer. Can’t believe she’s 61.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 8, 2019 3:50 AM

These were my two crushes and go gay girls. Jolie and Pfeiffer. I must see this for them.

by Anonymousreply 9October 8, 2019 5:16 AM

Jolie had breast implants prior to the mastectomy and had very large implants put in after.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 8, 2019 6:05 AM

Oh please, let it go, Jennifer!

Angelina is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 11October 8, 2019 6:43 AM

Is it in theaters? Anyone see it? Or even the first one?

I wonder how Jolie got along with Michelle Pfeiffer? I doubt Pfeiffer lets anyone push her around.

by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2019 5:58 AM

Angelina at her worst is still better looking than Jennifer anniston at her best.

by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2019 6:10 AM

wtf is up with her wrist, it looks deformed. does she have arthritis?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 19, 2019 6:17 AM

Michelle and Angelina can share tips and tricks on anorexia

by Anonymousreply 15October 19, 2019 6:18 AM

The critics bashed the film, audiences are raving about it and its set to make a shitton of money. People love the sequel better than the original. It’s essentially Pfeiffer’s film. She gets the majority of the screen time, more than Jolie.

by Anonymousreply 16October 19, 2019 7:08 AM

Face full of fillers and botox, chest full of foam rubber, head full of extensions scraped forward to cover the female-pattern balding visible in the OP's picture.

Gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 19, 2019 9:29 AM

Yeah, her hair's definitely thinning in front.

Anorexia? Pulled out by chronic extensions? Female pattern baldness? Aging? All of the above?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 19, 2019 9:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!