Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

You Stole My Goddamn House: Inheritance Fights

Tell stories about when someone croaks and the seedy shit family will do. My Aunt changed wills, hid stocks, five-finger’d jewelry and basically stole, after that fat cunt barely lifted a finger to take care of Gramps and Granny for the years they were sick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 11, 2019 11:28 AM

Perhaps one of the greatest joys of my life - schadenfreude in reading inheritance scams. As someone who will inherit nothing and has to pay for my elderly mom, I experience visceral joy in hearing about entitled douches who wind up screwed out of the money they think they are entitled to.

Please delight me with your stories.

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2019 8:55 PM

Let's not forget the spiteful twits who prey on their relatives emotions and then leave everything to the local goldfish sanctuary.

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2019 8:58 PM

R2 my grandfather promised everyone who helped him for a few hours or a day from $10k-50k, it all went to my CUNT aunt.

by Anonymousreply 3October 9, 2019 7:23 PM

My boyfriend is going to get screwed when his mom dies. She is leaving the house to him and his sister equally. Sister is BPD and not pleasant to be around, plus she's up to her ears in debt. I envision she will want to live at the house, won't be able to buy him out, and will prevent him from selling it. Leaving property equally is a bad idea, even to people who get along. There should be stipulations -- it should be sold at fair market value and the proceeds distributed evenly to heirs.

by Anonymousreply 4October 9, 2019 7:41 PM

A thread after my own heart!

by Anonymousreply 5October 9, 2019 7:50 PM

An Aunt of mine inflated Estate taxes, she allegedly “paid”, when it came time to divvy the cash up. We asked for receipts and she basically said fuck off, which she could because she miraculously became sole beneficiary and executor a few years before they died. She basically stole as much as she could and gave as little to the other siblings as possible, while walking a fine line of trying to keep an Uncle from getting violent. Things always turn to shit with inheritance. She’s a fat insidious cunt, the glory will be when her fat ass croaks and her little Demonic cunts go for each other’s throats over every penny.

by Anonymousreply 6December 11, 2019 10:54 AM

My aunt- my uncle's 2nd (trophy) wife- somehow took the trust he left his survivors (including 4 kids by his first wife) and built herself a mcmansion. Which I'm sure she will leave to her own kids from a previous marriage.

I'm told his kids were trying to fight it in court, but that was several years ago. Two of his sons have died since then.

by Anonymousreply 7December 11, 2019 11:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!