Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL's own BILL TAYLOR is now swept up in Ukrainegate!

He's in the text messages!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 13, 2019 5:50 PM

When I first saw that on CNN, I thought of our BILL TAYLOR.

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2019 4:00 AM

BILL, tell us, did you engage in any quid pro quo with some hot young Slavic studs???

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2019 4:04 AM

❤️ BILL TAYLOR ❤️

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2019 4:07 AM

Bill was the only one saying it was a bad idea. YOU GO BILL, GET YOURSELF SOME YOUNG HOT ASS TONIGHT!

by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2019 4:17 AM

BILL TAYLOR is like Data Lounge 's very own Forrest Gump. I wonder where he will pop up next.

by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2019 4:19 AM

It's nice to hear from BILL TAYLOR again but I'd like to know how Joel and his neighbour are doing. It's been too long.

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2019 4:24 AM

Not only IN the messages but he looks like the hero in them. He’s the only one who stands up and says “This is crazy and I’m not doing it anymore. I quit.” The others (Volker included) just do Trump’s bidding.

by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2019 5:03 AM

Y'all have made my night. When I heard Lawrence O'Donnell and Evelyn Farkas talk about BILL TAYLOR, I collapsed. But nobody besides my DL friends would get the joke.

by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2019 5:06 AM

For BILL's a jolly good fellow!

by Anonymousreply 9October 4, 2019 5:23 AM

Bill for First Lady! Of course we don't have a POTUS for him yet.

by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2019 5:38 AM

Who’s Bill Taylor. I’m on DL all the time, and I never heard of him.

by Anonymousreply 11October 4, 2019 5:41 AM

It'd be cool for Goofy to have Bill as First Gentleman.

by Anonymousreply 12October 4, 2019 5:45 AM

Oh my r12, Goofy was a scoundrel to our BILL

by Anonymousreply 13October 4, 2019 5:47 AM

Oh shit, is Bill's own mother involved in this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 4, 2019 5:54 AM

I’m watching the re-run of Lawrence O’Donnell’s show and the comments about Bill Taylor acquire a third dimension of humor when applied to our BILL TAYLOR

by Anonymousreply 15October 4, 2019 5:54 AM

I fear BILL'S midget lover has done something nefarious. We warned him to keep Santos the hot Latin gardener/lover, but he wouldn't listen.

by Anonymousreply 16October 4, 2019 5:56 AM

BILL'S LAZY ASS HAS NEVER SWEPT A DAY IN HIS LIFE!

by Anonymousreply 17October 4, 2019 6:00 AM

T11, he’s a troll/character that pops out occasionally on DL with a very aggressive stance, ALWAYS IN ALL CAPS, and usually delusional when making very old-school attempts at seduction. He always signs off “BLESS, BILL TAYLOR.” No one is 100% sure if he’s serious or a camp parody, but everybody loves him.

I did a search and found a post by what may be him or a fan copycat:

[quote]HELLO? IS THIS THING ON? HI THERE! MY NAME IS BILL TAYLOR AND I AM A MATURE GENTLEMAN WHO’S NEW TO “THE SCENE”! I HEARD THAT THIS “GRINDER” THINGY IS A GREAT WAY TO MEET MEN FOR FRIENDSHIP “AND MORE” (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)! TAKE A LOOK AT MY “PIX” (I THINK THE ONE OF ME SHOWING OFF MY “MEMBER’S ONLY” JACKET IS THE BEST ONE! WHICH ONE IS YOUR “FAVE”?) AND IF THEY “WET YOUR APPETITE” THEN WRITE TO ME HERE ON “GRINDER”! BLESS, BILL TAYLOR

by Anonymousreply 18October 4, 2019 6:04 AM

Shut it, Boris, you outed yourself. Everyone knows the TAYLOR'S use of random quotation marks are a family trait. Beat it!

by Anonymousreply 19October 4, 2019 6:04 AM

[quote]Beat it!

Meant for r17

by Anonymousreply 20October 4, 2019 6:06 AM

R18 was meant for r11

by Anonymousreply 21October 4, 2019 6:07 AM

I wonder what his mother thinks of all of this?

by Anonymousreply 22October 4, 2019 6:35 AM

Shame on you r12. Here is BILL TAYLOR'S harrowing account of being molested by Goofy on his Thanksgiving cruise

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 4, 2019 9:17 AM

BILL TAYLOR also spelled Ukraine's president's name "Zelenskyy," is that an alternate spelling? I saw it in the Republican talking points memo that got leaked (or "leaked") to the Democrats last week.

by Anonymousreply 24October 4, 2019 9:23 AM

I knew BILL wouldn't let us down in the long run!

by Anonymousreply 25October 4, 2019 11:43 AM

R24 as we know BILL's spelling is idiosyncratic but never really wrong. It seems Zelenskyy or Zelenskiy are the official spellings not the simplified and Russofied Zelensky.

by Anonymousreply 26October 4, 2019 5:27 PM

We all knew BILL was finally cured of the het' curse. This email stream is just more proof that he came to his senses when he went man up into the man.

by Anonymousreply 27October 4, 2019 5:31 PM

DL's Bill Taylor is an insufferable cunt.

"I'm scared Faith Ford will ruin my career"

"Teri Garr didn't fawn over me for complimenting hee, so she's awful"

So glad he has stopped befouling DL.

by Anonymousreply 28October 4, 2019 10:18 PM

Just heard on CNN

[quote] They just need to get BILL TAYLOR in front of them...

by Anonymousreply 29October 5, 2019 2:27 AM

How old is Bill Taylor actually? Im trying to picture him. 50s? 60s? 70s?

by Anonymousreply 30October 5, 2019 2:44 AM

R30 BILL TAYLOR is ageless and timeless, much like another DL fave, Catherine Zeta Jones.

by Anonymousreply 31October 5, 2019 3:08 AM

But BILL TAYLOR looks younger.

by Anonymousreply 32October 5, 2019 4:08 AM

Omg our BILL is being called a hero. So glad he's bounced back from that unhappy episode with Goofy.

"William Taylor, the veteran diplomat in charge of the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine, is being hailed within foreign policy circles as a hero of sorts — a straight shooter who plays by the rules even in a chaotic political environment."

by Anonymousreply 33October 5, 2019 4:29 AM

[quote]"William Taylor, the veteran diplomat in charge of the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine, is being hailed within foreign policy circles as a hero of sorts — a straight shooter who plays by the rules even in a chaotic political environment."

Well, that can't be OUR Bill Taylor -- he isn't a "straight" ANYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 34October 5, 2019 4:59 AM

BLESS!

by Anonymousreply 35October 5, 2019 5:22 AM

BILL TAYLOR is 83 but LOOKS 23

by Anonymousreply 36October 5, 2019 5:26 AM

BILL has all kinds of international secrets stored on his "SMART" typewriter phone from the Cingular!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 6, 2019 9:34 PM

BILL TAYLOR FOR PRESIDENT!

by Anonymousreply 38October 6, 2019 10:44 PM

[quote]They just need to get BILL TAYLOR in front of them...

Unfortunately they will have to wait in a very, very long line due to"Latino" night at the Brass Rail.

by Anonymousreply 39October 6, 2019 11:50 PM

Is there still a Brass Rail in Seattle?

by Anonymousreply 40October 6, 2019 11:56 PM

Hun, where ever there is a Latino, there is a "brass rail."

by Anonymousreply 41October 8, 2019 11:36 PM

Strange stare.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 8, 2019 11:41 PM

Will his dwarf top’s face and voice be disguised during testimony to protect his identity and, by extension, his public dignity?

by Anonymousreply 43October 8, 2019 11:46 PM

I'm now in the witness protection program R43.

by Anonymousreply 44October 8, 2019 11:52 PM

Ahm appearin before the House Intelligence Committee next week!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 9, 2019 12:28 AM

It’s been weeks, and I still snicker every time I hear his name on TV.

by Anonymousreply 46October 10, 2019 5:24 AM

It's been seven days or so.

by Anonymousreply 47October 11, 2019 2:26 AM

Won’t you come home BILL TAYLOR? 🎶

Won’t you come home? 🎶

We miss you BILL TAYLOR. Bless.

by Anonymousreply 48October 12, 2019 12:08 AM

They told me BILL TAYLOR was crazy. I had to defend him. I said "BILL TAYLOR'S not crazy -- he's fucking GOOFY."

by Anonymousreply 49October 12, 2019 12:13 AM

I know this makes me an idiot, but can someone explain the Bill Taylor joke to me? Is that name a DL meme?

by Anonymousreply 50October 12, 2019 12:17 AM

R50, I don't get it either

by Anonymousreply 51October 12, 2019 12:18 AM

R50 & R51, please see R18.

by Anonymousreply 52October 12, 2019 12:42 AM

Thanks, r52.

by Anonymousreply 53October 12, 2019 1:33 AM

r50 & r51 also see r23

by Anonymousreply 54October 12, 2019 2:48 AM

Bill Taylor’s name coming up in the news a lot again

by Anonymousreply 55October 16, 2019 10:25 PM

WHY?

by Anonymousreply 56October 16, 2019 10:27 PM

R18, if you had read BILL’s cruise saga, you would know with great certainty that BILL TAYLOR is unadulterated truth.

by Anonymousreply 57October 16, 2019 10:51 PM

BILL TAYLOR needs to meet Dr. Jake.

by Anonymousreply 58October 16, 2019 11:37 PM

MY JITTERBUG PHONE THAT I GOT FREE FOR MOTHER RUTH AND HOWARD ON OUR FAMILY PLAN HAS BEEN SO GOOD! I CAN EVEN READ DATALOUNGE ON IT. POLLS DON"T SHOW REAL WELL, BUT I GUESS MY OPINIONS CAN CHANGE. BLESS, BILL.

by Anonymousreply 59October 16, 2019 11:42 PM

BILL is testifying today!

by Anonymousreply 60October 22, 2019 3:24 PM

TESTIFY, BILL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 22, 2019 3:31 PM

R5 That's right, always at the center of history.

Just as forest Gump was.

by Anonymousreply 62October 22, 2019 3:41 PM

R62, why don’t you capitalize “Forest”?

by Anonymousreply 63October 22, 2019 3:49 PM

a selection of the BILL TAYLOR-isms from the goofy thread linked above. Pulitzer level quality writing "WELL, MR. GOOFY, AREN'T YOU SWEET TO TUCK ME IN!!" ,, BUT JUST BEFORE I COULD ASK HIM FOR HIS AUTOGRAPH--SUDDENLY I FELT A SHARP PAIN ON THE SIDE OF MY FACE... GOOFY HAD HIT ME! I FELL TO THE GROUND, MY WIG GONE ASKEW OVER MY EYES, AND BEFORE I COULD DO ANYTHING, HE HAD POUNCED UPON ME, PINNING MY ARMS, AND FORCING HIS OVERSIZED SNOUT INTO MY ASS CRACK. "ITS YOU AND ME, NOW BABY! HYUH HYUH!" HE CHORTLED. "L-L-LET GO OF ME GOOFY! I EXPECTED BETTER OF YOU!!" I YELLED, TRYING TO PUSH HIM OFF OF ME WITH A STRONG GERIATRIC BOOTY THRUST. MY DREAM CRUISE WAS TURNING INTO A NIGHTMARE! I FELT HIS FUZZY ORANGE FOREARM UP AGAINST MY THROAT AS I LOST MY BREATH. MY PARTIAL PLATE FELL OUT OF MY MOUTH, AND HE BEGAN TO LAUGH HIS FAMOUS LAUGH, BUT NOW IT SOUNDED "SINISTER",. HIS WHITE GLOVED HAND BEGAN TO TEAR AT MY HOLLISTER TRACK SUIT, EXPOSING MY PLUMP PALE BODY TO HIS LUSTY ASSAULT. I WANTED TO SCREAM, BUT WAS TOO FRIGHTENED AT THE PROSPECT OF SOMEONE SEEING ME IN SUCH A COMPROMISING POSITION. BESIDES, I WAS A DRUNK ELDER-BOTTOM,,AND HE WAS A BELOVED DISNEY CHARACTER---WHO WOULD HAVE BELIEVED _ME_??

by Anonymousreply 64October 22, 2019 4:02 PM

HE LAY ON TOP OF ME FOR A FEW MINUTES. THEN HE GOT UP. I TURNED TO LOOK AT HIM, MY FAVORITE ANIMATED DOG, AND NOW, MY RAPIST.

by Anonymousreply 65October 22, 2019 4:05 PM

I'LL NEVER SAIL WITH DISNEY CRUISES AGAIN. HE DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME HIS AUTOGRAPH...

by Anonymousreply 66October 22, 2019 4:07 PM

I'm so glad BILL has recovered from that dastardly Goofy's assault and is now fighting for his country. Did you hear about his mind blowing testimony on the Hill today?

by Anonymousreply 67October 22, 2019 10:32 PM

Mother Ruth and the dwarf top should be proud. Our own BILL TAYLOR spoke his truth today. Hopefully he’s helped deliver us FROM the long national nightmare OF THE Trump debacle;;

by Anonymousreply 68October 23, 2019 3:28 AM

BILL TAYLOR is a hero!

by Anonymousreply 69October 23, 2019 3:34 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 23, 2019 3:35 AM

For the noobs, Bill appeared on DL maybe in 2017 as a man who came out very late in life and was now on the prowl for a man. He was going to go after the UPS guy, but the situation was complicated because he lives with his elderly mother. He types the in all caps, uses weird punctuation, and always signs off with "bless"

He comes from a long line of DL visitors like Wundy Girl and the man go up into the man.

by Anonymousreply 71October 23, 2019 6:10 AM

BILL TAYLOR, your lawyer (John Bellinger) is a classmate of mine from college.

by Anonymousreply 72October 23, 2019 11:07 PM

[quote]Will his dwarf top’s face and voice be disguised during testimony to protect his identity and, by extension, his public dignity?

His testimony will be voiced by Peter Dinklage, dazzling us with his imprethive Cathtilian acthent.

by Anonymousreply 73October 23, 2019 11:42 PM

Matt Gaetz tried getting into BILL TAYLOR'S hearing yesterday as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74October 23, 2019 11:42 PM

Matt is GOOFY??

by Anonymousreply 75October 24, 2019 12:10 AM

"He comes from a long line of DL visitors like Wundy Girl and the man go up into the man."

There used to be a lot more very amusing BILL TAYLOR and Wundy Girl types posting here, but they've been driven off by the One Dimension/Sean Mendes/Pron fanbois/fanbots.

by Anonymousreply 76October 24, 2019 12:17 AM

From the BILL TAYLOR archive

HOW TO SHOW THE GARBAGE MAN THAT I AM "INTERESTED" (thread at link)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 24, 2019 5:48 AM

More from BILL TAYLOR:

TOPPED BY A VGL DWARF (thread at link)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 24, 2019 5:51 AM

More BILL

NOBODY ACTS SURPRISED ABOUT MY AGE (thread at link)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79October 24, 2019 5:56 AM

More BILL

"MISSED CONNECTION" (thread at link)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80October 24, 2019 6:00 AM

Not sure if some are BILL imposters but here's another

SEARS JEANS (thread at link)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81October 24, 2019 6:03 AM

more BILL

This is when he got the date with Santi the garbage man (thread at link)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 24, 2019 6:06 AM

More BILL

MY 91-YEAR OLD ALCOHOLIC MOTHER DEMANDS TO MOVE IN W/ ME (thread at link)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83October 24, 2019 6:07 AM

more BILL

HOW TO COLLECT LOAN FROM FORMER " LOVER"??? (thread at link)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 24, 2019 6:08 AM

more BILL

HOT MAILMAN !!! (thread at link)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 24, 2019 6:11 AM

Ok, ok.

by Anonymousreply 86October 24, 2019 6:11 AM

PSHAW, R74! -MATT GAETZ COULD,T "GET INTO" MY HEARING OR ANY OTHERPART OF MY ANATOMY -IF YOU''RE PICKING UP WHAT I'M LAYING DOWN. NO, HE PICKED THE WRONG/ GENTLEMAN THIS TIME!~ YOU SEE... I HAVE WHAT IS COMMONLY CALLED A "BARREL CHEST"" AS WELL AS "FARMER STRENGTH",, - AND WITH AGE HAS COME A NEW WILLINGNESS TO PUT BOTH TO GOOD USE,,, WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE,, NOW, IM NOT CLAIMING TO BE "COCK OF THE WALK" BUT MY DEALINGS WITH THAT _HELL BEAST_ RUTH HAVE TAUGHT ME NOT TO TAKE IT LYING DOWN! SO,, "YES" I DO GET AGGRESSIVE WHEN MY HAND IS FORCED AND "YES" SANTI DOES FIND THAT AROUSING -HUBBA HUBBA! AS FOR MATT GAETZ, HE WAS EASILY THROWN "OFF BALANCE" BY A WELL-AIMED SLEEVE OF "RITZ CRACKERS" FROM MY LUNCH,,, --QUEENSBURY RULES BE DAMNED! BLESS, BILL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 24, 2019 6:15 AM

BILL TAYLOR IS THE HERO AMERICA NEEDS RIGHT NOW.

by Anonymousreply 88October 24, 2019 7:29 AM

Is BILL TAYLOR the reincarnation of Grumpy, Rumpy, Umpy circa turn-of-the-century DL?

Gump? Too funny!!!

by Anonymousreply 89October 24, 2019 8:40 AM

Did he write the texts in ALL CAPS and with a lot of EXCLAMATION POINTS and signed off with “[GOD] BLESS”?

by Anonymousreply 90October 24, 2019 9:22 AM

Where have you been r90? Did you read “ANYTHING” ?

by Anonymousreply 91October 24, 2019 9:26 AM

I’ve been busy redecorating and hiking, R91. Thank you for asking :).

by Anonymousreply 92October 24, 2019 9:28 AM

R24, R26, it’s originally a Polish and Polish-Jewish surname (like Tennessee Williams’ Stanley Kowal-SKI). People of Polish descent live all around Europe and the US, and their Polish surnames should usually be spelled exactly the same (in one format: “-ski”). Because that’s how you usually write this Polish surname in Polish (which uses a Latin alphabet, similar to English). However, the Czechs and Slovaks (who also have a Latin alphabet, like Poland) decided to write it as “-sky”, for some weird reason. Then the Ukrainians and Russians (who both use a Cyrillic alphabet) decided to write it as “-skiy” or “-sky”. The “-skyy” ending is the most bizarre one and the furthest from the Polish original.

Anyway, they’re all wrong :) - it’s a Polish aristocratic surname, so everyone should have followed the Polish example and stuck to it.

But because everyone (including even embassy clerks on Staten Island, registering incoming first-wave Polish immigrants) decided to be ‘creative’, we now have 4 transliterations of basically the same Polish surname: Kowalski, Kowalsky, Kowalskiy, Kowalskyy. It’s so redundant.

by Anonymousreply 93October 24, 2019 10:19 AM

Bill Taylor saves America!!!

by Anonymousreply 94October 24, 2019 4:22 PM

The DL. A cornerstone of bitch democracy

by Anonymousreply 95October 24, 2019 6:09 PM

SALUTATIONS, GAYS! -TRANSCRIPT "OUT" MOMENTARILY (!!!) AND YOUR OWN "HOME SKILLET," BILL HIMSELF... WILL BE BEAMING LIVE TO A CABLE TELEVISION SET NEAR YOU NEXT WEEK, "THROWING DOWN" AND DROPPING LIVE TESTIMONY LIKE "A BOSS"....-- BOOM! NOW,,, A HUMBLE REQUEST: PRITIKIN, SCARSDALE, OPTIFAST, OR THE STILLMAN DIET??? WHICH ONE OF THESE HOT NEW DIETS WOULD HELP OL' BILL JETTISON SOME OF THAT "MUFFIN TOP" QUICKLY...? ~~~ALRIGHT,, MR. DEMILLE, I'M READY FOR MY CLOSE-UP~~~. ,LOLOLOL! BLESS, BILL.

by Anonymousreply 96November 6, 2019 5:20 PM

Bill, how is mother? Do you expect that your dwarf top will get unmasked in this whole process?

by Anonymousreply 97November 7, 2019 6:45 AM

I would worry about Santi blackmailing him

by Anonymousreply 98November 7, 2019 9:16 AM

I ACCEPT YOUR “THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS” RE: SANTI BUT WHEN YOU FIND A *POWER TOP* WHO HITS YOUR “SPOT” JUUUUST RIGHT IT’S HARD TO SAY “SO LONG, FAREWELL, AUF WIEDERSEHEN, GOOD NIGHT!!”. ANYWAY,, THE LIFE HAS GONE RIGHT OUT OF HIM SINCE WALTER MERCADO‘S UNTIMELY PASSING—I’M SAFE “FOR NOW.” HELLHOUND RUTH HAS A RAGING ~BLADDER INFECTION~ ‘NUFF SAID. AS MY GRANDCHILDREN SAY, “YOU DO THE MATH“...., ARRRGGGHHHHHHH!! BLESS,BILL.

by Anonymousreply 99November 7, 2019 7:07 PM

Oh Bill, it sounds like you've got your hands full with this trial and now a bladder infection for Ruth? I bet that has her testy. Bless you, Bill!

by Anonymousreply 100November 12, 2019 1:45 AM

BILL, we're waiting with bated breath for your testimony tomorrow! Wear something snazzy and maybe check in here on your typewriter phone!

by Anonymousreply 101November 13, 2019 1:14 AM

When BILL stopped posting here all the time, I think we all knew he was doing very important work.

by Anonymousreply 102November 13, 2019 1:24 AM

WHY, SMELL YOU GAYS VERY MUCH! AS A MATTER OF FACT,, I JUST GOT DONE PRESSING MY SLACKS AND NOW THEY’RE “CHILLAXING” ON MY VALET CHAIR,,READY TO GO — UP & AT ‘EM — AT DAWN’S LIGHT.. FUNNY THING ABOUT THE VALET CHAIR,,, THEY SURE DON’T MAKE ‘EM LIKE THAT ANYMORE!! IT WAS A CHRISTMAS GIFT FROM THE OL’ BALL-N-CHAIN *THEN* OHHHHH, PROBABLY 1972? SHE’S A REAL “LOOKER” THAT CHAIR — HARVEST GOLD VELVET SEAT,,, SORTA SPANISH-STYLE CARVING. SHE’S A REAL “BEAUT”..! I’M ABOUT TO TURN IN NOW BECAUSE OL’ BILL NEEDS ALL THE ~BEAUTY SLEEP~ HE CAN GET BEFORE HIS “SMALL SCREEN” DEBUT..!!! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ! KINDA WORRIED ABOUT MY SANTI— I SENT HIM OUT HOURS AGO TO BUY VIDEOCASSETTES AND I HAVENT SEEN “HIDE NOR HAIR” OF HIM SINCE. WHAT COULD BE TAKING SO LONG?? I HOPE HE DIDN’T MEET ONE OF THOSE “TWINKERS.” THEY ALL WANT TO HAVE THEIR “WAY” WITH HIM-!! BLESS, BILL.

by Anonymousreply 103November 13, 2019 1:52 AM

CAN’T SLEEP... SANTI STILL “MIA”... CAN’T GIVE HIM A “JINGLE” BECAUSE I AM IN POSSESSION OF OUR SHARED WIRELESS PHONE. WHAT THE EVERLOVING HELL?!?!? SATAN’S FORELOCK —— BETTER KNOWN TO YOU AS “RUTH” —— ALWAYS USED TO “BARK” AT ME, . “BILLY! BILLY! IDLE HANDS ARE ‘SATAN’S PLAYGROUND!!‘ GET BACK TO RUBBING MY BUNIONS,, YOU GOOD-FOR-NOTHING SO-AND-SO! BILLY, ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!?!??” “ANYWHO,” I THOUGHT MAYBE “YE OLDE HELLBEAST” HAD BEEN ~RIGHT~ ALL ALONG SO I SPENT MY NIGHT “SURFING THE NET” IN SEARCH OF THE CATALOG THAT “SPAWNED” MY VALET... AND I’LL BE GOOD GODDAMNED IF I DIDN’T FIND HER!!!!! .. I “TOLD” YOU SHE’S A HELLUVA BEAUT —NOW SEE FOR YOURSELVES. “SANTI.... SANTI, CAN YOU HEAR ME???” BLESS, BILL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104November 13, 2019 5:00 AM

BILL TAYLOR is ON FIRE today!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105November 13, 2019 4:32 PM

He has a sexy voice.

by Anonymousreply 106November 13, 2019 4:34 PM

I CAME HERE TO CHEW “GUM” AND KICK ASS,,,,AND I’M ALL OUT OF “GUM“...!! BLESS, BILL

by Anonymousreply 107November 13, 2019 4:39 PM

I thought Santi was out of the picture a long time ago and that BILL had moved on to Howard, the dwarf.

by Anonymousreply 108November 13, 2019 5:15 PM

R108,,,,,,,,

[quote]I ACCEPT YOUR “THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS” RE: SANTI BUT WHEN YOU FIND A *POWER TOP* WHO HITS YOUR “SPOT” JUUUUST RIGHT IT’S HARD TO SAY “SO LONG, FAREWELL, AUF WIEDERSEHEN, GOOD NIGHT!!”.

^^^^^AS I WROTE AT R99,,SANTI HIT MY "SPOT" JUST RIGHT AND ON MOST SUNDAY MORNINGS -- WHILE "IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID" PLAYED ON MY PRIZED REAR-PROJECTION TV -- HAD ME ON THE RUMPUS ROOM FLOOR;; WRITHING,SQUIRMING, AND HOLLERING AS WE ROLE-PLAYED DAVID VENABLE (ME) GETTING "SPIT ROASTED" BY THE INIMITABLE JERMAINE JACKSON (SANTI) AND A "MOUTH DILDO" (USUALLY A CORN DOG WITH ITS STICK WEDGED INTO THE CLOSED FOOTREST OF THE LA-Z-BOY)....... OH MY!!! THIS NEW INQUISITOR "GYM" IS [bold]INTENSE[/bold] -I CAN TELL THIS ONE IS A "PETITE POWER BOTTOM" HISSSS! HISSSS!,,,, OHHH MY!!.. BLESS, BILL

by Anonymousreply 109November 13, 2019 5:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!