Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dancing With The Stars 2019 - Alternate Thread

[quote] Finally back after skipping the Spring Edition due to backlash for having talentless Bobby Bones win. The judge's opinions will count more now. Wed August 21 the new contestants will be announced on GMA. Only one revealed so far is Christie Brinkley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215November 7, 2019 10:43 PM

Alan is such a flamer. Gleb has one of the most handsome faces I've ever seen. Everyone is so fake fake fake though. This show used to have a bit more actual personality. I'm glad they're calling Hannah out for ALL her previous dance training. Don't let that whore win. She's experienced all right.

I love Witney. The bombshell next door. I only vote for Witney now that Maks and Sharna are gone. I don't care who she partners. Vote for Witney.

by Anonymousreply 1October 2, 2019 2:38 AM

Gleb

by Anonymousreply 2October 2, 2019 2:41 AM

Another alternative for non-subscribers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2019 7:07 AM

I love Alan and love to look at Gleb - but can't stand Witney. She's dumb as a rock. Of the women, I like Lindsay - she seems like a nice unaffected girl.

Oh the new guy Pasha is cool. I hope he sticks around (assuming this ailing old warhorse of a show sticks around). The celebs are getting a bit bottom of the barrel.

by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2019 7:10 AM

They had a female pro years ago who was surprised when Helio Castroneves said they speak Portuguese in his native Brazil, unlike the rest of Latin America where it's almost all Spanish.

She was shocked that they speak Spanish in Latin America.

And there's our Mormon Utah sheltered dumbass education for ya. Though I guess, why the fuck should she care anything about Latin America - nothing to do with her white ass.

(the pro was Chelsie Hightower)

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2019 7:12 AM

Alan is ugly. Literally ugly. I don't know why ABC stuck Hannah with that jew face fag.

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2019 7:28 AM

I don't think he's ugly. The one named Brandon was the least attractive imo - maybe because he's pudgy (including his face) - link to Brandon in next post. This one is Alan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2019 7:31 AM

Brandon Armstrong

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2019 7:32 AM

I know what he looks like. Alan is ugly. And a flamer.

by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2019 9:10 AM

Leah Remini is guest judge tonight for ABC's blast from the past week or whatever it's called. Wonder if any other past dancers will make an appearance. I'd like Alfonso Ribeiro to do his Carlton dance.

by Anonymousreply 10October 7, 2019 9:07 PM

James Van Der Beek looks horrible!

Way too skinny, for his large sized cranium.

His weight loss also accentuates the weird shape of his face.

He needs to put on some pounds... STAT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 7, 2019 9:10 PM

Does Van Der Beek actually think he looks good like this?

Mary, skinny is NOT always better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 7, 2019 9:11 PM

Len: I give James a five in honor of his five head!

by Anonymousreply 13October 7, 2019 9:21 PM

So what happens if that girl (Ally?) touches Len again tonight? Will he yell for "security"?

by Anonymousreply 14October 7, 2019 9:26 PM

She touched him? Why?

by Anonymousreply 15October 7, 2019 9:30 PM

How to you think the white pro male dancer with the yellow skin will do tonight?

by Anonymousreply 16October 7, 2019 9:33 PM

^^^She high-fived him while he was waving his hand and he said "don't touch me again".

by Anonymousreply 17October 7, 2019 9:34 PM

[quote] She high-fived him while he was waving his hand and he said "don't touch me again".

What a fucking weirdo.

Why would he behave like that?

by Anonymousreply 18October 7, 2019 9:35 PM

Len is adorable. He doesn't put on much of anything for the audience. When he's annoyed, he acts it. But he's not a mean guy. Just a bit cranky sometimes. He knows when contestants are using him to boost their "likeability" and which ones are difficult behind the scenes. They've already seen the performance in rehearsal. You can tell that Alan is a literal moron. Hannah is dumb, but he's retarded. Allie was trying a little to hard to act grateful for a decent score. She tries to hog all the upstage footage during Erin's interviews too. Not subtle that one.

by Anonymousreply 19October 7, 2019 10:03 PM

Hannah is way too full of herself and needs to be taken down a notch or two or three.

by Anonymousreply 20October 7, 2019 11:13 PM

Spicer is repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 21October 8, 2019 12:03 AM

The jive that Sasha Fierce and that pop singer did to “Proud Mary” was a pale imitation of the one done a few seasons ago by Mark Ballas and Paige Van Zant. Nowhere near as impressive, and sad that the show is recycling so blatantly.

They showed Scott Baio as one of Sean’s friends.

by Anonymousreply 22October 8, 2019 12:40 AM

Gleb

by Anonymousreply 23October 8, 2019 12:40 AM

So Spicer is going to keep slithering by every week with that creepy laugh and grin, UGH.

by Anonymousreply 24October 8, 2019 2:28 AM

Sorry R19, but Len Goodman is a nasty and difficult CUNT.

Nothing "adorable" about him.

by Anonymousreply 25October 8, 2019 6:14 AM

Three weeks over and every single person up for elimination has been a black contestant. They've got two more to get rid of. Welcome to America. Of course the christian clown car's Frankenstein head husband James or Miss Alabama are going to win.

by Anonymousreply 26October 8, 2019 6:35 AM

Why in the fuck is Leah Remini judging? She added nothing to the panel, in terms of dancing critique.

Also, why does Len always have to be so fucking rude to the pro dancers? He was particularly mean to Val, something about "groping" Christie Brinkley's daughter, when Val was just being nice. I'm really starting to hate Len.

The only bright spot is Gleb, who is so damned beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 27October 8, 2019 6:38 AM

Who's tops on the Leader Board? Who is on the bottom?

by Anonymousreply 28October 8, 2019 12:59 PM

Karamo's always on the BOTTOM.

by Anonymousreply 29October 8, 2019 3:43 PM

Karamo has a perfect face. Sexy man.

by Anonymousreply 30October 9, 2019 6:03 AM

Spicer hurts my eyes and turns my stomach.

by Anonymousreply 31October 15, 2019 12:03 AM

How will the white pro male dancer with the yellow skin do tonight?

by Anonymousreply 32October 15, 2019 12:13 AM

There are no yellowbone men on DWTS!

by Anonymousreply 33October 15, 2019 12:23 AM

[quote] There are no yellowbone men on DWTS!

What do you mean, R33? Are none of the black dancers or “stars” yellowbone?

by Anonymousreply 34October 15, 2019 12:30 AM

When is Eve Plumb going to show up to support her friend Kate Flannery? They're supposed to be good buddies per that renovation show.

by Anonymousreply 35October 15, 2019 12:34 AM

What kind of show is this?

by Anonymousreply 36October 15, 2019 12:38 AM

Tom doesn't engage Spicer much, I like Tom for that.

by Anonymousreply 37October 15, 2019 12:49 AM

Scott Baio is there again, ugh, clearly looking for a spot on the show next season.

Antonio Sabato has already done the show so he's going to have to continue working construction or whatever it is he was crying about to the media this past week.

by Anonymousreply 38October 15, 2019 12:51 AM

Gleb

by Anonymousreply 39October 15, 2019 12:58 AM

Tom is a good guy. He’s friends with Bruno (they socialize when not working) and he stood up for Brooke Burke when she was fired. He also hates Erin Andrews.

by Anonymousreply 40October 15, 2019 1:08 AM

Why was Brooke Burke fired? She was a thousand times better than Erin Andrews. What was the name of the hostess? She was great as well compared to Andrews.

by Anonymousreply 41October 15, 2019 1:09 AM

There's a beautiful blond chorus boy dancer.

by Anonymousreply 42October 15, 2019 1:11 AM

I still can't stand Hannah. She just seems so full of herself and the voice and plastered on smile don't help. You could see the phony persona slip when she got that 7.

by Anonymousreply 43October 15, 2019 1:44 AM

Beek dancing to the same music as Riker Lynch did when he got all 10's. Beek was hardly up to this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 15, 2019 1:52 AM

Hannah is so fake.

But, we knew this. Remember, she is a good Christian girl that got fucked on national TV numerous times.

by Anonymousreply 45October 15, 2019 2:23 AM

I saw an interview of Hannah on one of the entertainment news shows and she seemed so full of herself. She went on and on about striving to give her fans what they want....bish, you’ll be entirely forgotten by Christmas!

by Anonymousreply 46October 15, 2019 2:24 AM

Hannah believes her own hype. She doesn’t realize no one will care about her in a couple of months once the new Bachelor starts airing.

Her second place Tyler C is way more relevant and popular than her.

by Anonymousreply 47October 15, 2019 3:05 PM

R46, let's hope. She has a legion of stark raving mad fans. Hopefully they are preteen girls because it would be frightening to think otherwise. I think they relate to the plain Jane (make no mistake without 100Ibs of make-up she's below average) getting rejected by the hot popular boy, so she plays that up and they rally behind her. They were creaming themselves at the thought someone like Tyler would go for her, not understanding that this is a fake reality show and he was on for the same reason everyone else is. Hannah and Tyler in the real world was never going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 48October 15, 2019 9:08 PM

Hannah is below average and below standards. But the is a Miss Alabama and the reigning bachelorette. And she is pretty much guaranteed a top three finish on DWTS because she already could dance.

You can wish her all the bad will, but she will never have to return to normal life or a 9 to 5 job. The best and universally coolest bachelorette ever - Rachel, who was a fucking black female lawyer working for Senator Royce West in Texas. Now she's married to her hot ass himbo and they are influencers or celebrities or I think she actually does sports commentary? She worked for the Milwaukee Bucks too. They guest on Wendy Williams a lot and Bryan has a hot ASS. Rachel really was cool, bad weave and all. But she's not a prosecutor in Texas anymore. California here I come.

HannahAlambamaBanana because.... is gross and has no talent or charm past her thicc accent. She's certifiably dumb. BUT she will never have to return to "real life" as we know it. Facts are facts. And she was pretty cool about fucking all those guys. Ha. She said, "Jesus still loves me." Like he ever cared.

She's not going to be super famous, but she's already rich and will never have to pay for her own dress, airfare or meals again. She's a celebrity. And personable in some beauty pageant judge kind of way. Watch for her to co-host Miss America or Good Morning America. We know that DWTS promotes mediocrity, but Hannah takes the balls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 18, 2019 3:43 AM

Who is Bryan?

by Anonymousreply 50October 18, 2019 3:45 AM

Bryan is Rachel (former Bachelorette and the first and only black one) now husband. He is who she chose on the show. He’s Latino.

by Anonymousreply 51October 18, 2019 3:47 AM

[quote] I fucked Bryan but he doesn't remember.

Are you serious, R49?

Spill the dirt! Bryan is fucking HOT.

Did he top or bottom?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 18, 2019 4:03 AM

R52 they’re making up stories. Come on already.

by Anonymousreply 53October 18, 2019 4:05 AM

I'm not making up stories. Bryan is a hot ass man. I fucked him many times. I think Rachel knows his past? I'm a black man, about the same age as the chiropractor. Ha. I adjusted him, deep inside.

by Anonymousreply 54October 18, 2019 4:16 AM

Oh please already. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 55October 18, 2019 4:21 AM

[quote] I'm a black man, about the same age as the chiropractor. Ha. I adjusted him, deep inside.

And then you woke up.

by Anonymousreply 56October 18, 2019 4:33 AM

It was a complete aside. I am high. I fucked him yeah. Is that important? It was before he went on The Bachelorette. He's got nothing to do with DWTS. Rachel is a very cool girl.

by Anonymousreply 57October 18, 2019 4:58 AM

Step away from the latkes Alan. That fat flamer is going to stop Miss Hannah Alabama from winning this season.

by Anonymousreply 58October 19, 2019 3:14 AM

by Anonymousreply 59October 22, 2019 1:02 AM

Hannah is amazing

by Anonymousreply 60October 22, 2019 1:13 AM

Gleb

by Anonymousreply 61October 22, 2019 1:35 AM

I love Gleb. So sexy!!!

VanDerBeek killed it yet again!!!

by Anonymousreply 62October 22, 2019 1:39 AM

Will the tears ever stop?

Sailor is out.

by Anonymousreply 63October 22, 2019 2:01 AM

What type of show is this?

by Anonymousreply 64October 22, 2019 2:14 AM

Beek showing a nice ass tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 22, 2019 2:45 AM

Beek was phenomenal tonight.

by Anonymousreply 66October 22, 2019 2:48 AM

CNN comments on elimination

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 22, 2019 2:30 PM

Chubby legged Sailor gets eliminated with this dance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 22, 2019 2:32 PM

She couldn’t stop crying.

And it was the one night her mom wasn’t there.

by Anonymousreply 69October 22, 2019 2:33 PM

In contrast, chubby-bodied and eventual winner, Sean Spicer "dances".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 22, 2019 2:34 PM

They should be outright disqualified when they don't even attempt to do the dance at all, like Brinkley. There was less Jive in that than that stewardess in Airplane.

by Anonymousreply 71October 22, 2019 2:38 PM

Sailor got what she wanted - publicity for her " whatever it is" career.

by Anonymousreply 72October 22, 2019 2:41 PM

Beek and Hannah did the best last night.

Everyone raved about Lauren Alaina but I didn’t like her dance or the song. I love Gleb though. He’s naturally so sexual.

by Anonymousreply 73October 22, 2019 2:46 PM

How Spicer is still there is a mystery, the worst cast member ever.

by Anonymousreply 74October 22, 2019 2:49 PM

There is no audience in the US more reliably deplorable than DWTS, R74.

by Anonymousreply 75October 22, 2019 2:53 PM

R74, it's the popular vote, which has been publicized by every right-wing media outlet. "Vote for Sean and stick it to the Libs." One of two things will happen: He will win or the producers will rig it so he's eliminated, saving them the embarrassment of having two stiffs in a row win because of the deplorable vote. It's their fault for booking them, but they are going for ratings. But the publicity of the two worst dancers winning might be just too much for the public. They already had to cut to one show per season, because of the lack of contestants and the outrage over Bobby Bones.

by Anonymousreply 76October 22, 2019 2:54 PM

I hope that Beek wins.

by Anonymousreply 77October 22, 2019 2:56 PM

It’s kind of pathetic that Spicer is still on the show. He didn’t get voted off first so he can’t loudly declare his victimhood. Instead, he’s showing the audience just how boring and unlikable he is.

by Anonymousreply 78October 22, 2019 3:47 PM

Hannah is a fucking fundie cunt SLUT!

She's a filthy whore who masquerades as a "christian."

But she gets fucked by mutiple men in one night.

Fucking CUNT WHORE.

by Anonymousreply 79October 22, 2019 6:36 PM

I haven't watched in a while before this season. I will say there is no one that truly phenomenal that came in with a lot of past experience, so it evens the playing field. I'm rooting for Vanderbeek and Kate, but Hannah has a rabid fanbase that even says they make up fake accounts to vote for her. So my guess is she'll win.

by Anonymousreply 80October 22, 2019 6:43 PM

Hannah is a NASTY PIG!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81October 22, 2019 6:49 PM

So THAT's why the judges over praised and marked Sailor's sad little jive? They knew she was in "jeopardy". Also, now we know why she wore gowns for every previous dance. She's not only developmentally slow with murderous feeling towards SuperMom, her legs are deformed!

Christie broke her arm on purpose for nothing. Those models are always self harming. You can tell Sailor feels so inadequate for a lifetime of comparing her to her human wax figure maneater moneymaker mommy. It was kind of sad to see such a big horsey girl weep like an 8 year old when she was told she wasn't going to win a PRIZE!!!

Gleb is the worst choreographer and pro male dancer. He and Lauren just ran around the stage while she cried. NINES across the board!! Her dead step daddy was cute though.

Kate Flannery is a doll, funny and humble. Beeks or Hannah gone win. Both Christian nutjobs. Maybe Spicer WILL win and put this good and positive show out of its misery.

It's never been the same since the dancer with the yellow skintone left.

by Anonymousreply 82October 22, 2019 6:57 PM

[quote] Gleb is the worst choreographer and pro male dancer.

Gleb is human perfection, you blasphemous cunt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83October 22, 2019 7:01 PM

Hannah is a diseased HPV whore.

by Anonymousreply 84October 22, 2019 7:03 PM

Gleb is so beautiful...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 22, 2019 7:05 PM

R82 GO FUCK YOURSELF! We don’t criticize Gleb on here! He’s a sweetheart and hot! We worship his kind on here!!!

by Anonymousreply 86October 22, 2019 7:21 PM

Gleb.

by Anonymousreply 87October 22, 2019 7:44 PM

[quote] It's never been the same since the dancer with the yellow skintone left.

Who is that?

by Anonymousreply 88October 22, 2019 7:45 PM

He’s speaking of Derek Hough

by Anonymousreply 89October 22, 2019 7:50 PM

I love Tom B. for not chit chatting with that runt Spicer, he just goes straight to judges' commentary each week. Tom's disdain is low key but it's there.

by Anonymousreply 90October 22, 2019 8:28 PM

How many cocks has Hannah sucked on the show, so far?

by Anonymousreply 91October 22, 2019 8:35 PM

Sailor's tearless whimpering was silly and it won't get her any acting gigs. She has her faux modeling career also orchestrated by her mother, what is there to cry about it's not like she won't be able to make rent or her car payment.

by Anonymousreply 92October 22, 2019 9:07 PM

Gleb is handsome but he has no ASS. Did Tony and Maks and Louis and Keo have an ass? YES! Does Val and Pasha and Alan and the yellow skin one have really nice round booty? Oh, Yea. Mark Ballas had some extra junk phat ass for a white boy. Gleb is a lousy choreographer and a mediocre dancer. Not even a great underwear model. No abs and his ass is flat as Mary J Blige with a head cold. But a nice face for sure.

Sailor's tears were real R92!! How dare you. She and Christie totally did not set up her to fail. She's all cried out. Group HUG.

by Anonymousreply 93October 22, 2019 10:16 PM

Ballas is white?

by Anonymousreply 94October 22, 2019 10:19 PM

[quote] Gleb is handsome but he has no ASS

I'm not interested in his ass.

I just want the D.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95October 22, 2019 10:36 PM

Some people have no ass. Doesn’t matter what they do.

Gleb is handsome.

by Anonymousreply 96October 22, 2019 10:50 PM

I wonder if the Pros can pretty much eat whatever they like, they must burns thousands and thousands of calories daily.

by Anonymousreply 97October 22, 2019 10:56 PM

Mark Ballas' father Corky was half Greek & half Mexican (a flamenco dancer). His mother's from Liverpool so probably Irish ancestry - she's a judge on the British "Strictly Come Dancing" which DWTS is copied after. Corky had a couple seasons as a pro on DWTS - partnered with Cloris Leachman and some other older woman - Florence Henderson maybe?

Not that I'm obsessed or over-invested or anything...

Oh, and Ballas' Greek grandfather invented the "weed wacker" and opened the largest ballroom in Texas - or maybe America? Oh I don't know anymore. Something like that.

But to the real question - does that make him 'white'?

by Anonymousreply 98October 22, 2019 11:00 PM

He’s write adjacent. And a pussy hound

by Anonymousreply 99October 22, 2019 11:06 PM

He married somebody named "B. J." who wrote Beyonce's song "If I Were a Boy"

Now they travel around and perform as a singing duo.

by Anonymousreply 100October 22, 2019 11:15 PM

Sorry not B. J.:

BC Jean, who co-wrote the song with Toby Gad...

by Anonymousreply 101October 22, 2019 11:16 PM

[quote] He married somebody named "B. J."

No, he just gives BJ's. He didn't marry one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102October 22, 2019 11:18 PM

Gleb has his own underwear company.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 22, 2019 11:22 PM

Poor Derek. Looked at his Instagram once. Lots of pictures of him and his dog.

Love the story of him in the gay bar in Salt Lake City and a fan wanted a selfie with him, and he panicked, "Not here!!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 104October 22, 2019 11:24 PM

Gleb looks like he has a nice big uncut Cock

by Anonymousreply 105October 22, 2019 11:24 PM

Oh and he was wearing sparkly silver pants. Probably went really well with his yellow skin.

by Anonymousreply 106October 22, 2019 11:24 PM

R106 was about Derek Hough. This thread is really moving along now! Is it still open to the moochers?

by Anonymousreply 107October 22, 2019 11:25 PM

Gleb is so cheesy

by Anonymousreply 108October 22, 2019 11:26 PM

So far, so good R107. Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 109October 22, 2019 11:27 PM

Oh it's just a joke R109. I was a moocher for years. And probably will be again soon. Too many shut-down threads.

by Anonymousreply 110October 22, 2019 11:37 PM

[quote] He’s speaking of Derek Hough

Why is he associated with yellow skin?

by Anonymousreply 111October 23, 2019 1:47 AM

Because Derek Hough is the yellow skinned dancer with unusual features. He's no longer on the show.

by Anonymousreply 112October 23, 2019 1:53 AM

Sailor can head off to chill in the Hamptons for another weekend. She'll probably be chauffered in Mommy's Mercedes. She can take a 😥 Wailing Cruise, with complimentary Whine & Geeze while she's there.

Poor, Poor Pitiful She !

by Anonymousreply 113October 23, 2019 2:08 AM

😍 * GLEB * 🤩

by Anonymousreply 114October 23, 2019 2:09 AM

Gleb gave one of the best dances with Jana a few years ago. It was SEXY

It’s one of that shows most viewed videos on YouTube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115October 23, 2019 2:12 AM

Gleb is inadequate.

by Anonymousreply 116October 23, 2019 2:14 AM

Gleb

by Anonymousreply 117October 23, 2019 2:23 AM

[quote] Because Derek Hough is the yellow skinned dancer with unusual features. He's no longer on the show.

Please explain this. What unusual features does he have? He looks like a plain white guy to me.

by Anonymousreply 118October 23, 2019 2:40 AM

Ugh the Yellow Skin Troll is so stupid and tiresome. Don’t feed it and hopefully it will die.

by Anonymousreply 119October 23, 2019 2:50 AM

James Maslow.....just because.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120October 23, 2019 12:18 PM

by Anonymousreply 121October 28, 2019 11:30 PM

He's done with DWTS, R121.

It's no longer a good show. A positive show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122October 28, 2019 11:40 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123October 28, 2019 11:43 PM

Maslow is so sexy.

by Anonymousreply 124October 28, 2019 11:44 PM

Gleb.

by Anonymousreply 125October 28, 2019 11:46 PM

Beek is KILLING IT

by Anonymousreply 126October 29, 2019 12:18 AM

Momma Christie needs to enact Plan B:

Find a rich tech dude to marry her daughter to.

She certainly is never going to have a career in "show biz".

by Anonymousreply 127October 29, 2019 12:36 AM

R127, perhaps Christie can encourage Sailor to marry Billy Joel?

by Anonymousreply 128October 29, 2019 12:43 AM

Wow. Carrie-Ann was a bit harsh on Hannah? No?

I felt she was being a bit mean. Hannah looks like she wants to cry but hides it.

by Anonymousreply 129October 29, 2019 12:46 AM

Oh Good. Gleb is coming up. He’s the main reason I watch.

by Anonymousreply 130October 29, 2019 12:57 AM

Gleb.

by Anonymousreply 131October 29, 2019 1:03 AM

Lauren is annoying, but that was a good dance with appropriate music.

by Anonymousreply 132October 29, 2019 1:05 AM

I agree, R132.

by Anonymousreply 133October 29, 2019 1:06 AM

Lauren seems like a sweet girl but too dramatic with everything she says. She seems sweet though.

And she scored with having such a sexy and fun partner.

by Anonymousreply 134October 29, 2019 1:07 AM

Told you Hannah wanted to cry. You can see it on her face.

by Anonymousreply 135October 29, 2019 1:42 AM

Be honest with me: what type of show is this?

by Anonymousreply 136October 29, 2019 1:48 AM

All the black people are being systematically eliminated. They deserve reparations

by Anonymousreply 137October 29, 2019 2:00 AM

Fucking Sean Spicer.

by Anonymousreply 138October 29, 2019 2:04 AM

R129, I wonder if Hannah is a diva behind the scenes. I've read some rumblings about that and her not taking direction well and thinking she knows best. One problem with her is that she is simply not sexy and you need that with some of these dances. She's just sort of the farmer's daughter type.

by Anonymousreply 139October 29, 2019 3:50 AM

Fuck Hannah the Whore.

Fundies are probably voting for her, even though she has fucked half of Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 140October 29, 2019 3:58 AM

Y'all need to stop watching this shit.

by Anonymousreply 141October 29, 2019 4:25 AM

Gleb.

by Anonymousreply 142October 29, 2019 7:48 AM

I like Hannah a lot, she's a fine dancer but the real cunt is Carrie Ann, she has a problem with Hannah for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 143October 29, 2019 9:23 AM

[quote] the real cunt is Carrie Ann, she has a problem with Hannah for some reason.

"Some reason?"

Probably because she's a sanctimonious fundie freak WHORE, who sleeps with multiple guys in one night, while not being married to them, while saying she's a "christian."

Yet she condemns gay people, for going against the bible.

That's reason enough for me. Fucking Hannah Jezebel WHORE.

by Anonymousreply 144October 29, 2019 9:57 AM

Love Carrie Ann Inaba rhymes with she danced with Madonna bitches. Lauren and Gleb are becoming front runners even though he has zero personality and no ASS, Lauren's sweet nature and footwork and leg action and dance skills are pulling them through. Beeks won't win, he expects it a bit too much. Hannah doesn't know how to perform - y'all can see her ticking off the moves in her head. Can't help her to be paired the gender neutral ugly fat fake dumbass Alan Bernstein. Hannah and Val would be unstoppable. Hannah and Gleb would be fucking. Hannah's got the fans but they'll never give the mirror ball to Alan. He's grotesque. Looks like that Pat character on SNL. Erin Andrews hates him - he's too fake. My money is on Lauren and Gleb or Allie and Sasha for the win. Beeks in the top three. His partner is the fantastic dancer and choreographer, Emma. She makes him look super fine, the way Cheryl and Derek always did for their partners.

Sad to say that it's not as good and positive show ever since the yellow skinned dancer left. This will be it's last season unless they can get back Derek or gorgeous Maks. Pasha should stay with the show though. Sexy thing and an excellent teacher. If Gleb wins, he can stay. Otherwise bring back Artem. He's bitchy but he can dance. We need more of Keo's ASS. He's the best thing about the show - that thickness is featured in all the groups and commercial comebacks. Sexy ass island man. Keo needs a good hot white woman partner. Or a pretty wrestler. Too sexy girls never win this show, except when Scherzinger won with the yellow skin dancer. Maks and Meryl and Cheryl and Gilles were the hottest couples ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145October 29, 2019 10:40 AM

Gleb is beautiful but Alan is my man, so damn sexy

by Anonymousreply 146October 29, 2019 11:20 AM

Give it up R144, we know you don't like her

by Anonymousreply 147October 29, 2019 1:24 PM

Hannah seemed so heartbroken after Carrie Ann was a complete bitch to her.

I don’t like Hannah much and do like Carrie-Anne but she was very nasty to Hannah and made it very personal.

by Anonymousreply 148October 29, 2019 10:01 PM

This show reminds me of the scene in Interview With The Vampire when Tom Cruise dances around the room with a corpse.

by Anonymousreply 149October 29, 2019 11:29 PM

Alan even agreed with Carrie Ann. So fuck that noise. Hannah ain't no baby she's a grown adult. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 150October 30, 2019 2:00 AM

Alan should have not commented on how insecure a person she is. That’s personal! There was no need to take it that far.

by Anonymousreply 151October 30, 2019 2:04 AM

Gleb

by Anonymousreply 152October 30, 2019 2:28 AM

... is my future baby daddy.

Plant your seed in me, Glebby.

by Anonymousreply 153October 30, 2019 2:34 AM

There are no rumors of Hannah being a diva. She hasn’t been. Producers are upset with her because they wanted her to fake a showmance with Alan to get people talking, and then to break up shortly after the show ends. She refused to go along with that.

Since then they’ve been screwing with her.

by Anonymousreply 154October 30, 2019 3:16 AM

How could anyone fake a romance with Alan without the aid of hallucinogens?

by Anonymousreply 155October 30, 2019 3:48 AM

Sorry, R154, that is hard to believe. Alan seems like he can't stand her, so I don't think he would've agreed to a showmance. Outside of the Bachelor world, Hannah is just unremarkable. Even the forum linked here barely has any comments about her dances. They all look the same and she always has that fake smile plastered on her face. She's on 14:59 of her fame. Tick, tock.

by Anonymousreply 156October 30, 2019 4:16 AM

Alan’s been forced into a showmance before (and looked extremely uncomfortable).

He looked very comfortable stripping for the ladies, however.

by Anonymousreply 157October 30, 2019 10:22 AM

Alan and Hannah get along kust fine, quit the nasty rumors Hanna hater 156

by Anonymousreply 158October 30, 2019 10:42 AM

R158 = delusional escaped Hannah fan from Reddit who thinks she knows these people.

PS. there are a lot of people who don't like Hannah.

by Anonymousreply 159October 30, 2019 5:05 PM

Hannah and Alan get along.

by Anonymousreply 160October 30, 2019 6:23 PM

Not watching, first season haven't but I read the eliminations the next day and apparently it looks like the worst dancer is going to win again regardless of the new judge rules.

by Anonymousreply 161October 30, 2019 7:26 PM

No 159, only you, you keep letting us all know that

by Anonymousreply 162October 30, 2019 9:19 PM

I'm not watching it again until Sean gets voted off. It's just ridiculous to have the worst dancer stay, week after week.

DWTS ratings are down again this season, even after they took a year off. If this ends up being the last season of DWTS, Sean will always be to blame.

"Indeed, DWTS executives seemed to be reeling somewhat after losing 32% of its most coveted audience in Season 27. So ABC went with a booking so divisive the show became, as Bergeron feared, a battleground for the “exhausting political climate” fans say they want to escape from.

So far, it hasn’t worked. Despite the major loss in audience in Season 27, this season at DWTS has been even worse. Overall, DWTS Season 28 is down over 10% in the 18-49 demographic, and over 5% overall."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163October 31, 2019 12:08 AM

Lmao it’s funny how America keeps saving Sean week after week.

by Anonymousreply 164October 31, 2019 12:12 AM

We have to ask ourselves two very serious questions about the state of the show now.

by Anonymousreply 165October 31, 2019 12:17 AM

The main fan base of this show has always been Deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 166October 31, 2019 12:18 AM

I watch to see this KING

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167October 31, 2019 12:18 AM

Also, the teeny-bopper girls don't have a Disney channel twink to watch. They were a significant part of the audience.

by Anonymousreply 168October 31, 2019 12:21 AM

Gleb

by Anonymousreply 169October 31, 2019 12:22 AM

He has a beautiful face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170October 31, 2019 12:25 AM

Lest we forget................. This year: Sean Spicer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171October 31, 2019 12:43 AM

Gleb as a merman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172October 31, 2019 1:27 AM

Gleb.

by Anonymousreply 173October 31, 2019 1:32 AM

[quote] We have to ask ourselves two very serious questions about the state of the show now.

?

by Anonymousreply 174October 31, 2019 1:33 AM

Gleb

by Anonymousreply 175October 31, 2019 2:10 AM

Can a show without a yellow skin dancer remain positive and maintain ratings? I think not.

by Anonymousreply 176October 31, 2019 2:11 AM

Gleb.

by Anonymousreply 177October 31, 2019 9:25 PM

[quote] Can a show without a yellow skin dancer remain positive and maintain ratings?

Why so many references to the yellow skin dancer?

by Anonymousreply 178October 31, 2019 9:43 PM

Because, R178,

He made it a good show. A positive show.

by Anonymousreply 179October 31, 2019 10:13 PM

[quote]Gleb as a merman

Gleb Gleb Glub Glub....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180October 31, 2019 10:16 PM

[quote] Because, R178. He made it a good show. A positive show.

Why is he associated with yellow skin?

by Anonymousreply 181October 31, 2019 10:29 PM

Hint... Think Trump

by Anonymousreply 182October 31, 2019 10:31 PM

No reason, R181.

It's just been a running joke, for years.

It doesn't mean anything.

Sort of like using WHET instead of WEHT. It's a Datalounge thing.

by Anonymousreply 183October 31, 2019 10:32 PM

[quote] Hint... Think Trump

Trump is yellow not orange.

by Anonymousreply 184October 31, 2019 10:40 PM

[quote] Hint... Think Trump

I meant to write Trump is orange not yellow.

by Anonymousreply 185October 31, 2019 10:48 PM

That's not true. Derek Hough IS a yellow skinned white man. Like Brad Pitt and some others. There's a fine ass yellowbone man.

by Anonymousreply 186October 31, 2019 11:43 PM

[quote] Derek Hough IS a yellow skinned white man. Like Brad Pitt and some others.

How can a white man be yellow skinned? That’s a contradiction. One is either white or yellow. Which are they?

by Anonymousreply 187October 31, 2019 11:58 PM

There are white men who have yellow undertone to their skin. No pink or blue. So they appear lightly tanned but are not. And they are not olive skinned. It's a yellow skin tone on a white man. Very unusual color, often accompanied by very pink lips and some unusual features. In the black community yellowbone means something different, but it's a similar coloring.

by Anonymousreply 188November 1, 2019 12:03 AM

R188, who possesses this rare quality other than Hough and Pitt?

by Anonymousreply 189November 1, 2019 12:11 AM

Ken Jeong

by Anonymousreply 190November 1, 2019 12:17 AM

No R190, he's just straight up yellow.

by Anonymousreply 191November 1, 2019 12:23 AM

[quote]Trump is yellow not orange.

It was joke about all the dancers getting fake tans as Trump does.

by Anonymousreply 192November 1, 2019 1:04 AM

This thread has been closed to non-subscribers. Continue at the thread linked below please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193November 1, 2019 2:41 AM

It's closed to that yellow skin troll and the idiot who keeps typing G l e B. Not closed to the normal boring folk who know a bit about dance and this good and positive show. Go Shawn Spicer!!!

by Anonymousreply 194November 1, 2019 3:00 AM

Gleb.

by Anonymousreply 195November 1, 2019 3:09 AM

I, for one, hope Spicer wins. The tanking ratings, combined with the second consecutive joke result, will either signal the demise of the show or the firing of those who are responsible for the political element of the casting.

by Anonymousreply 196November 1, 2019 3:26 AM

And Spicer survives once again despite barely being able to trip over his own left foot. It's just a sad commentary on this country that there are people who rate politics above talent on a fucking talent show. That Spicer abomination should have been gone week one.

by Anonymousreply 197November 5, 2019 2:13 AM

With the Trump impeachment dominating the news. this is one of the ways the deplorables can express their contempt for the liberals. Sean will win the whole thing, since no other performer has a guaranteed rabid fan base as large as he.

by Anonymousreply 198November 5, 2019 2:19 AM

I just watch for Gleb.

by Anonymousreply 199November 5, 2019 2:23 AM

It's no longer a good show.

It's no longer a positive show.

by Anonymousreply 200November 5, 2019 4:57 AM

It’s positive as long as Gleb is there.

by Anonymousreply 201November 5, 2019 2:34 PM

Yeah, I watch for Gleb, too. And Alan.

by Anonymousreply 202November 6, 2019 6:36 AM

Gleb comes off dumb as rocks, but not the annoying type, the endearing type. I wanna fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 203November 6, 2019 12:56 PM

Non-political people vote for Sean, since they feel sorry for him. After all, everybody is piling on him and he seems so affable and sincere on television.

by Anonymousreply 204November 6, 2019 1:00 PM

I watch for Bruno. What will he say next?

by Anonymousreply 205November 6, 2019 1:31 PM

Even the judges are pissed Sean is still there

by Anonymousreply 206November 6, 2019 1:37 PM

[quote] Even the judges are pissed Sean is still there

Sure, Jan.

They're all in on it. This show is scripted, down to the very last comma and period in Bruno's schtick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207November 6, 2019 8:21 PM

No it's not scripted. They used to play fast with who's in jeopardy results though. And they have already seen the dances in dress rehearsal. So their remarks are somewhat prepared. Bergeron knows who is in the bottom two, but the judges do not. Because obviously they can't as they are NOW counting live votes as well as judges scores. This is what So You Think You Could Dance has always done - they had a bottom 3 girls and bottom three guys and the JUDGES chose one of each to go home. And for the most part it worked well over the years. The best dancers don't always win, but they make it to the damn finale.

DWTS thought they had fixed the Bobby Bones shit show by implementing this new system. Just 18 months ago Adam Rippon won the all athletes competition on DWTS. But deplorables have doubled down in Trump's america since then. Trump has been tweeting telling people to vote for Spicer. It's working. Middle american republicans are NUTS. And very mean. A black contestant can't even win a singing competition anymore. Racists and white supremacists and religious zealots and all other low IQ individuals have been emboldened. But they can only cast ONE vote for president thank christ. They can cast many votes for sean spicer however. So they do. Makes them feel powerful. Carrie Ann and Bruno and Len are not happy. Bergeron is PISSED. But they can't make this political because not only will their lives be threatened, the show will go off the air. DWTS is not The View. Truth is it's time for the show to go anyway. Not one contestant is close to the best from other seasons. If Spicer were a decent guy, he would know enough to drop out. But he's not. If he wins, the show is done. But it's time to put a fork in it anway. Maybe Gleb could start an OnlyFans subscription service where he dances in his underwear? His face is his fortune tbh.

by Anonymousreply 208November 6, 2019 9:12 PM

Bergeron's not happy - but ABC is - or they wouldn't have hired Spicer. Or put Palin's daughter on. Etc.

I'm still with R207. They know from the weeks leading up to this one approximately what the vote will be. And they have meetings to cover several options - they can still script it to the last comma, though they might have a couple or three scripts, in case there are any surprises.

But they've done this since what? 2007? I bet they never get surprised by the vote. They go to a lot of effort to manipulate the audience, so... well anyway, there's almost nothing real about reality shows. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 209November 6, 2019 9:19 PM

Gave up when this cast was announced. Used to enjoy it but obviously it has jetéd the shark.

by Anonymousreply 210November 6, 2019 10:17 PM

R207, you’re the Jan. Those judges don’t want him there. No one has to tell them to insult that lying piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 211November 7, 2019 4:50 AM

If you were getting $4 million plus to sit on a panel for 10 weeks, would you have a problem spitting out whatever shit they tell you to?

Yeah - maybe that's when they were doing 10 weeks twice a year... but it's still at least half a million. I'd hug and kiss him if they wanted me to. It doesn't mean you're campaigning for the R's - it's just a pay check.

Bergeron hates him though. Unlike Len and Bruno, he has to live here. (don't know how energized Carrie Ann is about it - probably not much - do you know how cut-throat show biz is?)

by Anonymousreply 212November 7, 2019 8:32 PM

Forgot the link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213November 7, 2019 8:33 PM

Queer guy ain't too happy anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214November 7, 2019 9:15 PM

He got the boot so now he doesn’t have to try and be nice to stay.

by Anonymousreply 215November 7, 2019 10:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!