Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Walking corpse Elizabeth Hammer is now a spokesperson for Visa!

Happy Halloween!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300December 17, 2019 2:42 PM

Try this in link fails

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2019 10:47 AM

Spooky AND annoying. Dead soul of a ghoul.

by Anonymousreply 2September 29, 2019 10:52 AM

Her people obviously look around for opportunities to link her up with companies who'll partner with anyone that has a certain number of followers on SM and fits whatever demo they're trying to hit. It's not like Visa took notice of her and said, 'Get us Liz!', seeking her out. That's what all these meetings she claims to have are about--pitching her to them. Not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2019 11:40 AM

She's the only human you can swipe in a credit card reader. Of course they chose her.

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2019 11:57 AM

She's a journalist, and a floor polish, and a thirsty desiccated cunt.

by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2019 12:01 PM

R3 isn't that the case with most celebrities, though?

by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2019 12:50 PM

A summary of the video for those who don’t have time to watch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 29, 2019 1:34 PM

Aren't the Hammer family embarassed by her??

by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2019 1:42 PM

I don't believe she ever entertains. Where are the posts on her parties? She documents everything in her life she considers glamorous.

by Anonymousreply 9September 29, 2019 1:45 PM

R4 Touche

by Anonymousreply 10September 29, 2019 1:47 PM

What did she do to her face?

by Anonymousreply 11September 29, 2019 1:48 PM

Yes, I found that hard to believe too R9. She is a prolific oversharer, and she is never at home. Who would she even invite to a party at her home, she has no true friends.

by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2019 1:48 PM

Same hand gestures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2019 1:51 PM

She’s still describing herself as a journalist? Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 14September 29, 2019 2:06 PM

That famewhore-adjacent anorexic whose bakery business consists of pushing cupcakes and other refined toxic waste on the public? I'll be canceling my card.

by Anonymousreply 15September 29, 2019 2:07 PM

QUE ?

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2019 2:11 PM

R9, maybe she wants to keep her 'real' life to herself? It happens. What you see on instagram is seldom reality

by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2019 3:03 PM

R17 Never forget: This is a woman who repeatedly posts pictures of her kids after they have puked on themselves.

by Anonymousreply 18September 29, 2019 3:10 PM

R18, repeat after me: instagram is 'NOT reality'. I repeat; instagram is 'NOT reality'.

by Anonymousreply 19September 29, 2019 3:39 PM

R18 or them sucking on their father's toes then saying that's his problem even when she was the one who took the video

by Anonymousreply 20September 29, 2019 7:13 PM

[quote]What did she do to her face?

Look at this shot from 2011...she barely looks like the same person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 30, 2019 2:22 AM

She has those Botox brows that make her look like a villain.

Live your best life, Liz!

by Anonymousreply 22September 30, 2019 2:27 AM

ALERT : Misogynist Frau Thread

Kill it with fire!!!

by Anonymousreply 23September 30, 2019 2:29 AM

Just burn yourself R23

by Anonymousreply 24September 30, 2019 8:26 AM

R23 Why the fuck do these cunts keep posting about this cunt here, like we give a shit

R24 Die in a grease fire is the accepted term ya mong

by Anonymousreply 25September 30, 2019 8:37 AM

R25 Then just fucking burn away. NO one will miss your fucked up ass.

by Anonymousreply 26September 30, 2019 8:47 AM

Why does she feel the need to be an advertising shill? She is married to a successful actor who was already born into an oil empire. If this is an instance of her "wanting to make her own money," doing it this way makes her look even more ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 27September 30, 2019 8:55 AM

Money may be secondary to the primary identity as a histrionic control freak famewhore of the highest order. Plus, she may have just enough peripheral vision to see Armie could dump her, radically reducing her ACESS to famewhoring opportunities.

by Anonymousreply 28September 30, 2019 9:00 AM

R21 I've always felt they were a bizarre pairing. If someone showed me that pic and I had no idea who they were/had never seen them before, I would assume it was a gay guy and his hag, or a male model and his agent or something. It's odd to see couples where the male is so much younger and more attractive.

Btw someone should let her know that a little meat on her bones makes her look MUCH more feminine. In recent pics she's starting to look like a younger Caitlyn Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 29September 30, 2019 9:30 AM

R25 Can smell your smelly cunt from half a world away

by Anonymousreply 30September 30, 2019 9:38 AM

I think it’s nice to see someone who should be content with their privilege clearly struggling and insecure and just such a sad mess. It’s kind of healing- shows the grass isn’t always greener, your mind is more powerful than your circumstance.

by Anonymousreply 31September 30, 2019 11:27 AM

If those recent “date night” photos where they look miserable are any indication, all is not well in the House of Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 32September 30, 2019 1:36 PM

When was it ever R32

by Anonymousreply 33September 30, 2019 2:55 PM

The real question is who is Liz's lesbian lover?

by Anonymousreply 34September 30, 2019 3:13 PM

R31 lol Yeah she's pretty pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 35September 30, 2019 3:14 PM

Tyler Ramsey introduced Liz and Armie. He used to work in reality TV as a casting couch.. I mean agent. Him and his brother are like servants to the Hammer heir. He probably arranged the beard situ.

by Anonymousreply 36September 30, 2019 3:24 PM

R31 I was a little surprised to see Elizabeth actually responding to "haters" (can't stand that term) on her Insta. I'd have pegged her as the type to believe she was above any type of interaction with internet randos.

Her responses were all pretty weak, btw, and just dripping with insecurity. I'd actually have some admiration for her if she were able to have enough of a sense of humor about herself to dish out some witty, bitchy comebacks.

by Anonymousreply 37September 30, 2019 4:31 PM

R37 She needs to learn to stop giving a shit before she puts her entire life on public view.

by Anonymousreply 38September 30, 2019 8:18 PM

R37 comebacks are, in themselves, quite pathetic. She's not intelligent enough to be witty and is highly insecure so is compelled to respond. Besides she only ever wants love and admiration and unless they are her employee or has something they want she'll never be admired. She hates Timmy for his easy, flawless beauty

by Anonymousreply 39October 2, 2019 3:12 PM

She and Armie both have paper-thin skin. The difference is that his clapbacks are funny.

by Anonymousreply 40October 2, 2019 4:44 PM

so new lily and fam content?

by Anonymousreply 41October 2, 2019 7:15 PM

Wrong thread R41.

by Anonymousreply 42October 2, 2019 7:21 PM

R42 not r41 but is there a current thread for them?

by Anonymousreply 43October 2, 2019 9:29 PM

Have you noticed how few people care about her Insta-chronicles unless Armie or the kids are in them?

by Anonymousreply 44October 5, 2019 12:09 AM

It's incredible the censorship you get on the DL. You can't talk about Armie and Tim. You can't talk about aspects of their private life or discuss them intelligently; so, my guess is that the US is like China. Funny that the Americans always point the finger at other cultures and countries but you don't need to look elsewhere, the US of A is is the worst of them all.

by Anonymousreply 45October 5, 2019 11:59 AM

VI$A is a rip off

by Anonymousreply 46October 5, 2019 12:42 PM

Oh FFS. Get a grip.

DL is a private board--it can practice any sort of censorship the site owners wish. At this point, the deletion of Armie and Timmy-related threads is counterproductive, because it's just creating more threads and more chaos. But they have the right to do it, and it has nothing to do with the US. What a bizarre leap to make.

by Anonymousreply 47October 5, 2019 12:45 PM

I just watched her roasted chicken for a week thing from the Today Show and lololololol. Adding thyme and "woody herbs" is my biggest takeaway, but that's cooking 101 knowledge. As someone who has a fondness for her (fact: I have a fondness for most people who are unintentionally hilarious), that was just silly. Oh she likes mayo. Me too!

At least Al Roker seemed to enjoy the prepped meal.

by Anonymousreply 48October 5, 2019 2:37 PM

I can’t even with her latest IG and the male stripperLook, world! She’s a cool mom!

by Anonymousreply 49October 5, 2019 3:01 PM

DL has a teen girl infestation obsessed with Timmy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 5, 2019 3:08 PM

Can she even have periods anymore?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 5, 2019 3:43 PM

R47 is the cuntiest troll I've ever seen

by Anonymousreply 52October 5, 2019 7:54 PM

I wonder if Elizabeth knows how famous she is on the DL. How would she feel about it?

by Anonymousreply 53October 5, 2019 8:06 PM

R47, the DL is based in the US which makes any accusations of censorship in the US still valid. As to it being private, so are all the media outlets around, newspapers, TV stations, they still adhere to an unwritten code of impartiality, otherwise they will lose credibility. It is absurd to be on an anonymous gay gossip board and be unable to gossip freely about some actors rumored gay identity. So then, what on earth is the DL for? I have started to wonder who owns the DL due to their obvious agenda of de-gaying the site. Do they make money with this? I doubt so...

by Anonymousreply 54October 6, 2019 12:19 PM

[quote][R47] is the cuntiest troll I've ever seen

You haven't been around DL long, have you? That was nothing.

[quote]It is absurd to be on an anonymous gay gossip board and be unable to gossip freely about some actors rumored gay identity.

We are all here at the site owner's whim, because it's a PRIVATE BOARD. And because of that, we have no rights except those granted to us by the site owner. By being here, we are accepting their terms, otherwise we can fuck off. The idea that there's some sort of larger societal censorship going on here is deranged (and if you think all credible newspapers and TV stations are impartial, I don't even know what to say). DL's owners have no obligation to be impartial, allow free speech, or anything else. This isn't a newspaper or a site where journalistic standards are applied.

It's not that Muriel doesn't want anyone's possible gay identity discussed - DL is full of such discussion. What Muriel doesn't want is the presence of lots of straight female posters from other sites who come here, use lots of bandwidth and create and attract all sorts of mayhem (such as ATC and other insane trolls). This board has a long history of putting up with influxes of straight female posters who use DL's resources but are not part of the larger community, and it's always been a sore point. In the end, this is a board for a minority group, and people who are not LGBTQ need to realize where they are and understand that they're guests here, not residents. It was never meant to be used as a fan board by people from the outside. Even so, I think Muriel would be more tolerant if the threads didn't receive so much negativity/FFs and psychos like ATC didn't spam them all the time. But it is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 55October 6, 2019 12:54 PM

Korea is going wild for lil Timmy Tim

by Anonymousreply 56October 6, 2019 12:57 PM

Charmies are disgusting homophobes and misogynists.

by Anonymousreply 57October 6, 2019 1:00 PM

R55 Don’t bother arguing with the troll, it’s just here to stir up shit.

by Anonymousreply 58October 6, 2019 3:19 PM

R56 so true They don't think men can be friends without fucking and if men aren't toxically masculine they must be gay.

by Anonymousreply 59October 6, 2019 3:22 PM

R53 I imagine something like this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60October 6, 2019 6:49 PM

R60, nearly...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 8, 2019 10:01 PM

And this guy is not gay? Give me a break...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 8, 2019 10:15 PM

R62 You sound like a Tumblr frau. Fashion has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

by Anonymousreply 63October 8, 2019 10:23 PM

Leave Mouseboy out of this.

by Anonymousreply 64October 8, 2019 10:40 PM

R43 Find the ole Tim crew on Tapatalk now.

by Anonymousreply 65October 9, 2019 2:14 AM

She posted a screenshot of her underwear order today. Her underwear.

Doesn’t this woman have a business to run?

by Anonymousreply 66October 9, 2019 2:46 AM

R65 no they are not there. just checked and guess what? the only one there is the troll who shuts up these threads. so fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 67October 9, 2019 4:18 AM

Fucking ugly Charmie fraus.

by Anonymousreply 68October 9, 2019 8:35 AM

si is this the new tim and armie thread?

by Anonymousreply 69October 9, 2019 1:34 PM

R66 I can’t wait til she models it for us!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 9, 2019 3:29 PM
by Anonymousreply 71October 9, 2019 4:18 PM

No, R69. Now stop asking.

by Anonymousreply 72October 9, 2019 4:18 PM

R69 R67. No, I’m serious. You found the wrong thread on Tapatalk. Search Timothee Chalamet on the app (not the website). Us snarks are there. Please come find us! We need more of the old gang! It starts “anything goes”.

by Anonymousreply 73October 9, 2019 5:26 PM

R63, of course not, that's why we will surely see Trump dressed as a drag queen any day now. And in our daily commute to Wall Street it's common to see financiers sporting stiletto heels.

You sound like a try-hard millennial

by Anonymousreply 74October 9, 2019 11:37 PM

I’m trying to comprehend how the underwear in r70 works. It seems to be upside down.

by Anonymousreply 75October 9, 2019 11:57 PM

Is this the new Timmy thread now? Is he gonna start acting his age soon or keep acting like an overexcited baby. He's starting to get annoying.

by Anonymousreply 76October 10, 2019 12:54 AM

For the last time, this is Not. A. Fucking. Timmy. Thread.

by Anonymousreply 77October 10, 2019 1:03 AM

r67 you stupid idiot. here they are. Go joine them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 10, 2019 1:11 AM

r67 you stupid idiot. here they are. Go joine them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79October 10, 2019 1:11 AM

Why don't you fuck off with that shit? You "joine" them if you want.

by Anonymousreply 80October 10, 2019 1:17 AM

The whole thing about DL is that it's an anonymous board. idgaf about forums. If I wanted a fucking username I'd be on fucking tumblr or insta or twitter or some other platform. I could open an anon community somewhere but I can't be assed to run and mod it so fuck it, imma wait until the dust settles on DL.

by Anonymousreply 81October 10, 2019 1:34 AM

R62 if you're stereotyping based on clothing, nah he's str8. No gay man would look this unkempt willingly. But basing someone's sexuality on their clothes makes you an ugly homophobe. Fuck off back to tumblr Mazie or Steph. Fatty!

by Anonymousreply 82October 10, 2019 4:56 AM

R77 it's all about Timmy. Who you kidding?

by Anonymousreply 83October 10, 2019 4:57 AM

I finally feel like Timmy has found his place. He's going to kill it in Dune. The aura is already present. That Korea visit was on a legendary scale. I've never been so attracted to him.

by Anonymousreply 84October 10, 2019 4:59 AM

Why do the freaks in these threads keep calling this woman a "walking corpse" etc? Are you all 400-lb fraus? She looks like a pretty normal size to me.

by Anonymousreply 85October 10, 2019 5:01 AM

R74 Nothing you've said demonstrates a link between sexuality and clothing but A for effort I guess.

by Anonymousreply 86October 10, 2019 6:50 AM

This is Timothee Chalamet thread.

by Anonymousreply 87October 10, 2019 7:05 AM

R85 No, she's anorexic. That's not her natural weight.

by Anonymousreply 88October 10, 2019 7:41 AM

This is Thimothee Chalamet thred by a troll hating on Armie's wife. GTFO

by Anonymousreply 89October 10, 2019 7:52 AM

by Anonymousreply 90October 10, 2019 7:52 AM

by Anonymousreply 91October 10, 2019 7:53 AM

by Anonymousreply 92October 10, 2019 7:54 AM

by Anonymousreply 93October 10, 2019 7:54 AM

by Anonymousreply 94October 10, 2019 7:55 AM

by Anonymousreply 95October 10, 2019 7:55 AM

R67 WRONG YOU STUPID FAT STRAIGHT SLUT

FF THIS THREAD. THIS IS THREAD HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY THOSE IMBECILES WHO WANT TO YAMMER ABOUT TIMOTHEE CHALAMET/ ARMIE HAMMER/ ARMIES WIFE / LILY ROSE DEPP.

THE RETARD STRAIGHT WOMEN WERE BANISHED FRON DATALOUNGE FOR EVADING MURIEL PAYWALLING BY CONSTANTLY STARTING UP NEW THREADS. TWO DAYS, MURIEL RED TAGGED TWO PAYING SUBSCRIBERS. AND THEN THEIR THREADS WERE DELETED ENTIRELY.

STRAIGHT RETARD WHORES ARE NOT WANTED ON DATALOUNGE

FF THIS THREAD TO BRING MURIELS ATTENTION TO IT

by Anonymousreply 96October 10, 2019 1:09 PM

STUPID TWATS

FF THIS THREAD. THIS IS THREAD HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY THOSE IMBECILES WHO WANT TO YAMMER ABOUT TIMOTHEE CHALAMET/ ARMIE HAMMER/ ARMIES WIFE / LILY ROSE DEPP.

THE RETARD STRAIGHT WOMEN WERE BANISHED FRON DATALOUNGE FOR EVADING MURIEL PAYWALLING BY CONSTANTLY STARTING UP NEW THREADS. TWO DAYS, MURIEL RED TAGGED TWO PAYING SUBSCRIBERS. AND THEN THEIR THREADS WERE DELETED ENTIRELY.

by Anonymousreply 97October 10, 2019 1:10 PM

KICK THEM IN THE CUNT

by Anonymousreply 98October 10, 2019 1:11 PM

CUNT PUNT THEM

by Anonymousreply 99October 10, 2019 1:12 PM

GO TO TAPTALK BITCHES

by Anonymousreply 100October 10, 2019 1:12 PM

PRESUMPTUOUS FAT WOMEN ARE AS UNWELCOME ON DATALOUNGE AS IN REAL LIFE

by Anonymousreply 101October 10, 2019 1:15 PM

FAT DESPERATE WHORES

by Anonymousreply 102October 10, 2019 1:15 PM

HEY, STRAIGHT CUNTS? NO ONE LOVES YOU. JUMP OFF A BRIDGE.

by Anonymousreply 103October 10, 2019 1:17 PM

ARMIE DOESNT LOVE YOU

by Anonymousreply 104October 10, 2019 1:18 PM

TIMOTHEE DOESNT LOVE YOU

by Anonymousreply 105October 10, 2019 1:19 PM

CHARMIE DOESNT LOVE YOU

by Anonymousreply 106October 10, 2019 1:20 PM

LIKOTHEE DOESNT LOVE YOU

by Anonymousreply 107October 10, 2019 1:20 PM

Sharks Gone Wild: Eat, Prey, Blood

by Anonymousreply 108October 10, 2019 1:21 PM

EVEN YOUR OWN MOTHER DOESNT LOVE YOU

by Anonymousreply 109October 10, 2019 1:21 PM

BECAUSE NOBODY LOVES UGLY FAT STALKER CUNTS

by Anonymousreply 110October 10, 2019 1:22 PM

R85, are we going to start with that again?

by Anonymousreply 111October 10, 2019 11:10 PM

R110 deserves to have their flesh eaten by a floridian bathsalts addict

by Anonymousreply 112October 11, 2019 10:28 PM

r110 gonna choke when Armie will divorce her queen Liz.

by Anonymousreply 113October 12, 2019 12:04 AM

r113 gonna choke when Liz posts ig stories of her husband again.

by Anonymousreply 114October 12, 2019 1:04 AM

R114 Why aren't you fucking dead??

CHOKE ON A HOT FISHCAKE BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 115October 12, 2019 6:23 AM

r115 can't accept the truth ? She'll post her happy family pics and vids again bitch.

by Anonymousreply 116October 12, 2019 6:59 AM

R116 Lizard needs you up her pussy again. so up up and away.

by Anonymousreply 117October 12, 2019 7:32 AM

R113 Which will be very soon, there's already photographic evidence of him not wearing his ring.

by Anonymousreply 118October 12, 2019 9:02 AM

She was brave to go to Disneyland, the castmembers May have mistaken her for a prop from the Haunted Mansion and tried to return her to the ride,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119October 12, 2019 10:20 AM

Shippers' trait. Oh he's not wearing his wedding ring.hahahaha Benedict Cumberbatch who think his marriage is a sham , Fifty shades shippers who want him divorce his wife to be with Dakota Johnson holding the not wearing his ring to their grave and those guys still marry and made more kids with their wives. I really love to see these shippers have a melt down when the divorce doesn't happen. lol

by Anonymousreply 120October 12, 2019 10:22 AM

* fifty shades shippers who want Jamie Dornan to divorce his wife*

by Anonymousreply 121October 12, 2019 10:24 AM

Too many errors*** Benedict Cumberbatch's stan who think.....*****in r120

by Anonymousreply 122October 12, 2019 10:26 AM

r119 and what will the staffs mistake you for? foot scraper , maybe. No matter how you bad mouth her, she's still winning . She lives her glorious life while you were a jealous bitch in front of your key board, loser.

by Anonymousreply 123October 12, 2019 10:34 AM

* you are*

by Anonymousreply 124October 12, 2019 10:35 AM

So she used to spend all her time chasing him around and now she’s off doing her girl stuff without him? Oh, Liz. He doesn’t care. He’s relieved.

I feel a little tiny but sorry for her. She should just let the divorce happen.

Here’s my anecdotal observation. In a marriage, both partners have to come from the same kind of marriage to make it. For instance, if both spouses come from broken homes, there’s a good chance the couple will stay married. If both spouses come from intact families, there’s a good chance they’ll stay married. But if a couple is from two different backgrounds, there’s trouble. Just my theory. Are Liz’s parents still together?

by Anonymousreply 125October 12, 2019 11:28 AM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 126October 12, 2019 11:32 AM

They will divorce next year when they hit 10 years, after ten years the state of California gives a judge authority to adjust a divorce settlement in the future which is beneficial to both spouses in case of change of living circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 127October 12, 2019 11:34 AM

R127

Sounds legit

by Anonymousreply 128October 12, 2019 11:42 AM

We'll see if the divorce will happen or not when it happens. I'll be here to see what your excuses it doesn't happen. Before then you can calm your jealousy down by citing it. "The divorce will come next year The divorce will come next year The divorce will come next year The divorce will come next year The divorce will come next year" hahahahaa

by Anonymousreply 129October 12, 2019 11:56 AM

Cite it, dear Chamies and it will be real next year. "The divorce is coming next year The divorce is coming next year The divorce is coming next year The divorce is coming next year The divorce is coming next year The divorce is coming next year The divorce is coming next year " LMFAO

by Anonymousreply 130October 12, 2019 12:15 PM

They're obviously separated and he's been looking better than ever without her. Like he stopped hitting the bottle too. His parents divorced and so will he. Probably gonna announce it next year, like r127 said.

by Anonymousreply 131October 12, 2019 1:11 PM

r131 Cite it, it will be real next year. "The divorce is coming next year The divorce is coming next year The divorce is coming next year The divorce is coming next year The divorce is coming next year The divorce is coming next year The divorce is coming next year " LMFAO

by Anonymousreply 132October 12, 2019 1:30 PM

So the Hammer gala is tonight. I guess Armie's relived he has an excuse not to have to go and fake it with her on the red carpet. Last year he just left her standing there in front of the photographers. So embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 133October 12, 2019 1:31 PM

Where are all Timothee Chalamet threads?

by Anonymousreply 134October 12, 2019 1:32 PM

R134 this is the new Timmy Chalamet thread.

Ask where Timmy is....CONSTANTLY.

Muriel will like that! Go ahead.

by Anonymousreply 135October 12, 2019 1:36 PM

Where are all my dear Chamies friends ? I miss them. Are they all exiled to Tapatalk? I'm sadden by their leaving.

by Anonymousreply 136October 12, 2019 1:36 PM

Where are all Timothee Chalamet stans?

by Anonymousreply 137October 12, 2019 1:55 PM

R133 yeah she looked insane left standing there with her ugly greet suit

by Anonymousreply 138October 12, 2019 7:03 PM

Her bones must make xylophone noises

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139October 12, 2019 7:10 PM

So this is an interesting photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140October 12, 2019 7:25 PM

R140 A couple poses for pictures while friend and co-star, just like the rest of the crowd, looks at them.

How interesting.

by Anonymousreply 141October 12, 2019 7:49 PM

He was upset on that carpet and Armie was trying to calm him down at one point, there's a short video somewhere.

I mean, it's possible he was just annoyed because she inserted herself once again. Still, interesting.

by Anonymousreply 142October 12, 2019 8:01 PM

R142 Yeah the only interesting thing (and by interesting I mean pathetic) here to me is that Liz once again heavily inserted herself into the promo ciruit when she had no business being there in the first place. Such a sad, fame-hungry woman.

by Anonymousreply 143October 12, 2019 8:07 PM

What's with the freaks who think EVERY pair of actors who played a gay couple on screen must be a couple in real life? Even if both of these dudes really are closeted gay men, who says they are together? So silly.

by Anonymousreply 144October 12, 2019 8:56 PM

The same fangirls who fantasize about Armie and Tim also get totally upset and offended if you suggest the man that Arnie really was fucking on set was Luca.

by Anonymousreply 145October 12, 2019 10:00 PM

This thread is a putrid mess of vile delusional fraus squawking about two het males who don't give a fuck about each other.

by Anonymousreply 146October 13, 2019 8:59 AM

Oh my god, look at those legs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147October 13, 2019 11:08 AM

r147 very beautiful legs.

by Anonymousreply 148October 13, 2019 11:32 AM

R147 what legs? all I see are chopsticks.

by Anonymousreply 149October 13, 2019 11:37 AM

r149 You're blind.

by Anonymousreply 150October 13, 2019 12:06 PM

Elizabeth will be dead soon, she must be a junkie. The boy kid sucks toes, will be moving onto meth and dicks by the time he's a teen and the daughter will be spraying on tan, getting fillers and working that casting couch.

by Anonymousreply 151October 13, 2019 12:54 PM

So Armie didn't go to his or Timmy's premiere but managed to get to Taika's. Director's bottom, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 152October 13, 2019 12:57 PM

Armie likes them old, bearded and olive skinned. Luca, Tom Ford and Taika.

by Anonymousreply 153October 13, 2019 12:58 PM

I ship them Taimie.

by Anonymousreply 154October 13, 2019 1:14 PM

r151 Karma, You wish her dead. You'll be the one who dies very soon.

by Anonymousreply 155October 13, 2019 1:18 PM

r151 Look at this woman lives her glorious life while you're burnt with jealousy in front of you key board.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156October 13, 2019 1:24 PM

*your key board*

by Anonymousreply 157October 13, 2019 1:25 PM

Look at her, loser r151

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158October 13, 2019 1:28 PM

Man, the delulu in this thread is just hilarious. Y'alls IQ must be of 50 or it is the same 2 trolls with their gazillion accounts? Either way lmfaooo

by Anonymousreply 159October 13, 2019 1:43 PM

R155 I don't wish her dead. She needs help. Rehab, health farm, therapy. She's got a visible eating disorder and some addictions.

Her kids are screwed because the mother is a fruit cake.

We all have eyes.

by Anonymousreply 160October 13, 2019 1:45 PM

Between that random dinner with Jason Statham and hanging around Taika hoping to be noticed, Armie is probably angling for some new roles.

[quote]Oh my god, look at those legs.

Her bony feet jacked up in those heels are scarier.

[quote]Y'alls IQ must be of 50

Somehow I don't think Mensa will be contacting YOU anytime soon, sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 161October 13, 2019 1:46 PM

Fortunately the Hammers are filthy rich but money won't stop them beating depression when the kids grow up to understand their dysfunctions.

Liz should get some help. She can't keep up with the Joneses,she's not smart or creative. Her only talent is she married money.

by Anonymousreply 162October 13, 2019 1:49 PM

R154 Taika doesn't want Armie. Armie can't act. He might fuck him, give him an unspeaking part in his next movie like Tom but he doesn't want his wooden acting. Armie hasn't accessed a legitimate emotion on screen since he threw the gay tantrum in J Edgar.

by Anonymousreply 163October 13, 2019 1:52 PM

I'd like to eat out Timothée Chalamet and watch him cum on my face.

by Anonymousreply 164October 13, 2019 1:54 PM

I want Timothée to piss in my mouth then wash it down with cum.

by Anonymousreply 165October 13, 2019 1:56 PM

The dinner "with" Statham which was in fact with other people too, not just Statham, was a PR dinner, Einstein. He's not angling for shit with that, they just had to go out and get papped. You see him doing movies with Statham? Yah, no.

by Anonymousreply 166October 13, 2019 1:57 PM

R127. Thanks! I knew 10 years was a thing in CA. But didn’t know the reason. That makes so much more sense to me now...

by Anonymousreply 167October 13, 2019 2:25 PM

[quote] [R155] I don't wish her dead. She needs help. Rehab, health farm, therapy. She's got a visible eating disorder and some addictions.

She looks like she's a perfectly normal weight. You must be the size of Chrissy Metz.

[quote] We all have eyes.

Apparently not.

by Anonymousreply 168October 13, 2019 4:41 PM

R168 perfectly normal weight for a bulimic. She's a fat baker underneath that eating disorder and she knows it.

by Anonymousreply 169October 13, 2019 4:47 PM

R169 how much do you weigh?

We are curious...but we know the answer already.

by Anonymousreply 170October 13, 2019 4:51 PM

R170 if you think she's a normal weight cool for you. But to many people she has a clear eating disorder which is most likely masked with an addiction of some sort. She is bony but intoned and has a bulimic jaw. Not to mention her obsession with food.

by Anonymousreply 171October 13, 2019 4:59 PM

*untoned*

by Anonymousreply 172October 13, 2019 5:00 PM

R171 are you bulimic, anorexic, and just fat?

Now, your obsession with this woman becomes clear.

by Anonymousreply 173October 13, 2019 5:01 PM

Rosie Whiteley, Priyanka Chopra, Bella Hadid, these are women who don't cheat but work out. They look great and healthy. Liz is a desperate fatty who loves fried,sugary foods and booze and is too lazy to work out so she's either throwing it up or starving herself.

by Anonymousreply 174October 13, 2019 5:03 PM

R173 insulting me won't make it better for crazy Liz. If you care about her, get her some help.

by Anonymousreply 175October 13, 2019 5:04 PM

R175 so you envy Armie’s wife because what you see as her bulimia / anorexia works for her.

Because she is thin, and she’s got a handsome husband, kids, and a glamorous lifestyle.

While you, despite your bulimia / anorexia do not have any of those things. No husband, no kids, and your lifestyle is depressing and not the envy of anyone.

I do not care for you, except in the general way that I care for all human beings....but, you need to get yourself some help.

by Anonymousreply 176October 13, 2019 5:13 PM

She is really handsome.

But Armie is so beautiful that it is difficult to look good next to him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177October 13, 2019 5:14 PM

You sound rather jealous. Yes, you.

by Anonymousreply 178October 13, 2019 5:29 PM

Eeeeeeew

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179October 13, 2019 5:54 PM

Nobody in their right mind wants to be married to Armie or living her lifestyle. Sane people enjoy their lives without having to deprive their bodies of food. Armie is not nearly as good looking as he thinks and is kind of dumb. Who could tolerate him.

Liz needs to find herself a rich businessman who will let her be a healthy weight, not be fucking men behind her back, like her friend Nasiba. Now hers, Nasiba's, is an enviable life.

If Liz was happy it would be different but she's obviously miserable. Miserable people fight random strangers for acceptance.

by Anonymousreply 180October 13, 2019 7:10 PM

R179 she looks hot in those pictures. The heavy fabric hides her too thin frame. No, this is probably the best she's ever looked. Maybe she could beard for Tom Ford. He is hotter than Armie.

by Anonymousreply 181October 13, 2019 7:14 PM

R181

Isn't Tom Ford married to Richard Buckley?

Like for ages?

by Anonymousreply 182October 13, 2019 7:28 PM

[quote] [R173] insulting me won't make it better for crazy Liz. If you care about her, get her some help.

Unlike you, r173 probably doesn't think he actually knows "crazy Liz," her diet and her life.

by Anonymousreply 183October 13, 2019 7:30 PM

Yes, r182, Tom Ford is out and married to Richard Buckley, but the weirdo fat fraus in here have some sort of obsession with everyone being in the closet and bearding.

by Anonymousreply 184October 13, 2019 7:36 PM

Liz! I am the ghost of Christmas future!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185October 13, 2019 8:27 PM

tbh Armie and Liz are too irrelevant to discuss. Why don't we resume talking about who really counts, Timothée. He owns every part of me.

by Anonymousreply 186October 13, 2019 8:38 PM

Neither Armie, Liz, or Timothee are nearly as attractive as people seem to have deluded themselves into thinking they are. Armie looks like every typical dumb jock I went to high school with (and seems just about as intelligent); Liz has harsh, masculine facial features (shocking), and Timothee looks like a mousy internment camp survivor who has not set foot outside in 5 years. The only reason anyone on DL cares about Timothee specifically is because he at a cum-filled peach on camera. If he had not done CMBYN, nobody here would be talking about him.

by Anonymousreply 187October 13, 2019 9:01 PM

*ate

by Anonymousreply 188October 13, 2019 9:25 PM

R187 Timothée didn't eat he fucked the peach. We would talk about him eventually. He was born for fame and to disperse his semen into as many humans as possible.

by Anonymousreply 189October 13, 2019 10:02 PM

Someone needs to take Boomerang off her phone.

by Anonymousreply 190October 14, 2019 2:54 AM

Armie has ugly, plastic teeth and a fat ass. Fug

by Anonymousreply 191October 14, 2019 4:07 AM

You want Armie, so bad, don’t you r191?

by Anonymousreply 192October 14, 2019 4:11 AM

Mousy?

Sure, dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193October 14, 2019 7:12 AM

R193 hot af

by Anonymousreply 194October 14, 2019 4:19 PM

That pic at r177, god he had such a dumb way of standing, chest puffed up and smiling like a dumbass like in his imdb profile shot. He seems less up his own ass and less of an attention whore now which makes him more attractive.

by Anonymousreply 195October 14, 2019 4:20 PM

R195

Absolutely.

His insecurities and his new-found sensibility are making Armie ten times more beautiful and more attractive than before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196October 14, 2019 4:30 PM

He is kinda rat-faced in that pic, r193.

by Anonymousreply 197October 14, 2019 5:35 PM

R197

Well, who is the rat lover, then?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198October 14, 2019 8:07 PM

R196 nah

by Anonymousreply 199October 14, 2019 10:18 PM

Are they divorced?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200October 15, 2019 2:20 AM

Her brother married someone who looks exactly like her. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 201October 15, 2019 2:36 AM

Her brother looks like he rode the short bus to school. Somebody needs to button his mouth closed before flies get in.

And R200, that site looks like it was run through Google Translate a dozen times. I wouldn't get too excited.

It's shocking how different Liz looks in the pic @ R177.

by Anonymousreply 202October 15, 2019 5:31 AM

R193, he looks gorgeous and I'm not even into him

by Anonymousreply 203October 15, 2019 9:41 PM

[quote] [R197] Well, who is the rat lover, then?

I dunno; who is? I see only a raccoon in that gif.

by Anonymousreply 204October 15, 2019 10:11 PM

Liz has something to say about you hating ass haters.

Texas native, who shares Harper, 4, and Ford, 2, with Armie Hammer, loves “a good clapback.” That’s because she knows the haters “are absolutely out of bounds and not right at all,” she told Us

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205October 16, 2019 12:20 AM

R205 All the eye rolls. Also, she looks haggard as shit in the photo from the Elle Whatever Awards.

by Anonymousreply 206October 16, 2019 12:31 AM

R205 When have her clapbacks ever been good?

by Anonymousreply 207October 16, 2019 7:53 AM

Well I'll be damned if her replies are considered clapback

by Anonymousreply 208October 16, 2019 8:35 AM

Why?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209October 16, 2019 11:17 PM

Eeeewww

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210October 16, 2019 11:27 PM

Between her receding hairline and her face being so tight that her eyes are pulled up, Liz is beginning to look like a samurai.

After all their hard work to het him up with the tonsillectomy boat pics, Timmy has got to be trolling with his newfound love of man makeup and flowy shirts.

by Anonymousreply 211October 17, 2019 11:13 AM

Why won’t somebody feed this poor starving Trans?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212October 19, 2019 2:02 AM

But she's a NORMAL, HEALTHY WEIGHT, R212! All women should have praying mantis legs! You're just jealous.😈🍩🍮🎂🍰

by Anonymousreply 213October 19, 2019 2:54 AM

“Look at my sternum! Look at it! You did this to me!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214October 19, 2019 10:25 AM

Armie, you are fucking the twink but look at me

Just look at me ME

I am thinner than him now!!!

by Anonymousreply 215October 19, 2019 11:30 AM

He's fucking the twink? Really?

by Anonymousreply 216October 19, 2019 9:45 PM

R216 Seems likely but not everyone will be convinced.

What if Liz is starving herself to look more like Timmy? She might have assumed Armie likes very skinny people.

Too bad he doesn't give a fuck about her and their marriage, she just looks like fool now.

by Anonymousreply 217October 19, 2019 10:30 PM

She starves herself while pumping her face with Botox and fillers. Not like he's given a shit about how she looks in ages anyway but someone should tell her that shit's speeding up the aging like hell. She looks as young as her "bff" Rachel Zoe who's 50.

by Anonymousreply 218October 19, 2019 11:50 PM

Seem likes Chamies were exiled to Tapatalk but some gabage still left on DL.

by Anonymousreply 219October 20, 2019 2:41 AM

Feeling good not to see Chamies here, a little scum bag doesn't bother much.

by Anonymousreply 220October 20, 2019 2:43 AM

*garbage* correct r219

by Anonymousreply 221October 20, 2019 7:32 AM

ROFL she used a beauty filter so we can’t see her bones

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222October 20, 2019 11:50 AM

R222, and your point is..? Everyone uses them, it's part and parcel of posting on IG

by Anonymousreply 223October 20, 2019 11:56 AM

Eeeeeew

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224October 20, 2019 1:37 PM

Man!

She looks like a man.

by Anonymousreply 225October 20, 2019 5:06 PM

R224

Come on, she looks better than most.

R225

I still doubt she will ever end up in Ru Paul's Drag Race.

But I can picture her with a strap-on, with her huuuuuuuuuuusband.

by Anonymousreply 226October 20, 2019 5:43 PM

Those severe pulled-back hairstyles don’t do her any favors. She looks better with her hair loose.

by Anonymousreply 227October 21, 2019 12:48 PM

I've never really given much credence to the "Armie is gay and Elizabeth is a beard" theories on DL, but I just gone done watching "Wounds" on Hulu, and he seemed flaming throughout that flick. He is also not a good actor. I had never seen him in anything before.

by Anonymousreply 228October 23, 2019 7:59 AM

According to Liz's ig story, she's going to London with caption "coming to you, husband. I guess she and Armie will announce the divorce together. LOL

by Anonymousreply 229October 23, 2019 10:30 AM

This is a TRANS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230October 23, 2019 10:49 AM

She's coming to her husband. Awww sweet !!!!

by Anonymousreply 231October 23, 2019 10:52 AM

I’ve never thought Liz was a beard. I think Armie truly loved her, or thought he did, when they got married but has figured out a lot about himself, his sexuality (whatever that may be), etc. in the years since. I mean, he married her at 23. He was a baby. I speak from experience: People change a LOT between 23 and 33.

by Anonymousreply 232October 23, 2019 12:05 PM

She positively looks like a MTF

She looks more and more like a beard.

All the ridiculous photos on a bed with LRD and Stella Maxwell and then attending the Church Service on Sunday with the children dressed like Village of the Damned extras!

Hypocrite fakeness

You bet Dru Hammer loves her , “my daughter-in-love” as she writes!

by Anonymousreply 233October 23, 2019 12:15 PM

She's a pathetic doormat. I guess that happens when your whole life depends on your husband... his money, his friends, his connections, EVERYTHING his. She's literally nothing without him. All these "jobs" are arranged by him to keep her mouth shut so he can keep doing his thing on the side. No wonder she's anorexic and insecure.

by Anonymousreply 234October 23, 2019 12:34 PM

Liz's with Armie in London and Lily Rose is with Timmy in LA. Lovely couples.

by Anonymousreply 235October 23, 2019 12:54 PM

Beards, the both of them.

by Anonymousreply 236October 23, 2019 12:58 PM

How sweet of them to support their SOs.

by Anonymousreply 237October 23, 2019 1:04 PM

Couple vibe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238October 23, 2019 1:08 PM

R238

He looks like bowing out to Brad “take me out” and the Gollum beard clings in.

by Anonymousreply 239October 23, 2019 1:54 PM

R238

He looks like bowing out to Brad “take me out” and the Gollum beard clings in.

by Anonymousreply 240October 23, 2019 1:54 PM

Is she puckering up her lips for photos or did she have them done? Weird pouty look.

by Anonymousreply 241October 23, 2019 2:14 PM

King and his queen in real life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242October 23, 2019 2:17 PM

R238 they are just standing next to each other...idk. after those pathetic boat pics i can't buy any of it.

by Anonymousreply 243October 23, 2019 2:17 PM

R234 your jealously and impotent rage are delicious

by Anonymousreply 244October 23, 2019 2:44 PM

R242

Young Johnny Depp was sexy and the French singer was pretty, how come their daughter is so hard-faced?

Maybe their son Jack is the sexy one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245October 23, 2019 2:54 PM

Can the Timmy stans please fuck off?

by Anonymousreply 246October 23, 2019 3:06 PM

Can jealous Liz hater cunt fuck off?

by Anonymousreply 247October 23, 2019 3:18 PM

Don't you Liz haters have no place to go like Those Charmies who're on Tapatalk now. Go join them.

by Anonymousreply 248October 23, 2019 3:28 PM

Can the dumb bitch Liz ass kisser fuck off? Go brown nose her on her ig, she needs you what with her comments dropping like a stone.

by Anonymousreply 249October 23, 2019 3:39 PM

lol the lizard is and so is armie back at posting songs. this time about sucking dick

by Anonymousreply 250October 23, 2019 5:48 PM

lmao poor guy really can't stand her anymore. That song exactly on the day of her arrival, nah that ain't no coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 251October 23, 2019 7:08 PM

You sound really stupid r251

Is English your first language?

by Anonymousreply 252October 23, 2019 7:14 PM

Don't worry about my IQ. I may be stupid but I'm sure af not as dumb as you Liz stans.

by Anonymousreply 253October 23, 2019 7:26 PM

I don’t care about Armie’s wife r253

Your retarded straight fat girl jealousy is stinking up Data Lounge.

You need to be exiled along with the Charmies and those stupid Richard Madden cows. You are contributing nothing here, except mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 254October 23, 2019 8:41 PM

R254 go sleep on your nose

by Anonymousreply 255October 23, 2019 8:48 PM

Boy you really told me, you jealous fat cow at r255

How long has it been since someone touched you? A long time, obviously.

Kill your self. No one will miss you.

by Anonymousreply 256October 23, 2019 9:03 PM

r254 zzzzzzZZZZzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 257October 23, 2019 9:53 PM

R257 what sounds do obese socially retarded women make when they sleep?

Please, tell us.

by Anonymousreply 258October 23, 2019 9:58 PM

Work hard Be kind etc etc

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259October 23, 2019 10:13 PM

R259, unlike you

by Anonymousreply 260October 23, 2019 10:30 PM

R259 Her VOICE. I would stick my head in the cupcake-filled oven if I had to listen to that every day.

by Anonymousreply 261October 23, 2019 11:22 PM

THIS

IS

AN

ANOREXIC

TRANS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262October 24, 2019 2:16 AM

She looks perfectly normal r262

What kind of land behemoth are you that you would consider that woman anorexic?

Fat and envious....not a good look

by Anonymousreply 263October 24, 2019 2:19 AM

r262 is full of hate and jealousy.

by Anonymousreply 264October 24, 2019 2:50 AM

Don’t forget that r262 is full of self hatred and about 600 lbs of lard r264

by Anonymousreply 265October 24, 2019 3:01 AM

She always seemed kind of insufferable but still seemed looked more laid-back a few years ago. Wtf happened to her? Did she go crazy because they got married and had kids? It happends to quite a lot of women from conservative backgrounds from my experience.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266October 24, 2019 3:55 AM

R266....why are you obsessing over this nobody? Liz Hammer is a nobody.

Do you actually have friends to spend time with? Do you have a family? Or do people reject you? Because you’re fat and crazy? Because you’re desperate?

by Anonymousreply 267October 24, 2019 4:06 AM

Who in their right minds would stan her?

by Anonymousreply 268October 24, 2019 7:00 AM

Who in their right minds hate someone they don't ever meet ?

by Anonymousreply 269October 24, 2019 7:21 AM

R262

Why are the legs badly photoshopped?

Reflections, darling!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270October 24, 2019 7:47 AM

Oh Darlings,

I invented being thin!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271October 24, 2019 7:54 AM

A fat, lonely woman hates a thin woman for being married and having kids. A story as old as humanity.

by Anonymousreply 272October 24, 2019 1:05 PM

She did have a more relaxed and happy vibe earlier in her life. Now she has a frantic quality.

They probably were crazy about each other at one time.

by Anonymousreply 273October 24, 2019 1:44 PM

I think people would like her slightly more if she ever came out from behind that plastic veneer and said, you know what, sometimes owning a business sucks, sometimes being married to an actor is hard, sometimes the kids act like assholes, but it’s all good. Instead she tries to work the aggressively perky “MY LIFE IS NONSTOP FABULOUS DAMMIT” angle and it’s off-putting, especially combined with the lame insecure clapbacks that prove she’s not buying what she’s selling.

That hardly makes her unique in the world of social media, I do realize.

by Anonymousreply 274October 24, 2019 2:20 PM

R272

Everyone was jealous of me and my family.

Her body is to die for.

by Anonymousreply 275October 24, 2019 5:48 PM

Darling Patsy....always so charming and witty, unlike that lard assed she hog that stinks up DL with utterly non humorous screeds about Armie Hammer’s wife.

by Anonymousreply 276October 24, 2019 6:03 PM

So..she went to London but no pic of her husand on her IG.

Trouble in paradise, Liz?

by Anonymousreply 277October 25, 2019 4:32 PM

Yes, you can tell EVERYTHING about someone through what the post on their Instagram.

Fat lonely girls have THE scoop on celebrities wives. You won’t get anything past them.

by Anonymousreply 278October 25, 2019 4:35 PM

Yes, you can tell EVERYTHING about someone through what the post on their Instagram.

Fat lonely girls have THE scoop on celebrities wives. You won’t get anything past them.

by Anonymousreply 279October 25, 2019 4:35 PM

R277 It legit looks like she's there for work and not to see her husband.

by Anonymousreply 280October 25, 2019 5:40 PM

Except she posted to her story 'Coming for you, husband'...

by Anonymousreply 281October 25, 2019 6:42 PM

Considering it took her two years to notice that an employee was robbing her blind, one would think she’d spend a little more time at her bakeries these days instead of famewhoring at these random events.

by Anonymousreply 282October 25, 2019 8:19 PM

I knew we’d get a post with Armie’s hands or some other random body part to prove she’s with him.

by Anonymousreply 283October 26, 2019 10:22 PM

Other people see it too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284October 28, 2019 12:30 AM

Look how masculine she looks next to real ladies!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285October 30, 2019 2:26 AM

Christopher, Christina, dammit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286November 3, 2019 7:44 PM

Is she even pretending to be a businesswoman anymore?

by Anonymousreply 287November 6, 2019 9:18 PM

OMG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288November 7, 2019 12:40 AM

Won’t somebody feed this poor Trans?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289November 8, 2019 10:25 AM

What on earth kind of award did she get?

by Anonymousreply 290November 8, 2019 9:08 PM

Best Gag Reflex

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291November 9, 2019 6:46 PM

Girl, you have no business being mentioned in the same sentence as Dan Rather.

by Anonymousreply 292November 10, 2019 1:41 AM

Yikes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293November 17, 2019 8:46 AM

R293 That’s actually not the worst hair I’ve seen on her. Much better than those ponytails or the stupid giant headbands.

She looks hella old, though. I mean, so do I. But I don’t spend a small fortune on anti aging treatments and Botox.

by Anonymousreply 294November 17, 2019 7:52 PM

The damage control on her IG from that embarrassing red carpet interview, where he looked like he wanted to be anywhere else but with her, is cringey. And seriously, was this event such a big deal that she’s still posting about it 5 days later?

by Anonymousreply 295November 21, 2019 12:43 PM

OMG look at the photo they used. She looks like a Day of the Dead doll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296December 3, 2019 10:46 AM

R296 I can’t tell you how many times I’ve wondered, what does this style goddess keep in her purse? Fank you, US Magazine, oh fank you!

by Anonymousreply 297December 3, 2019 11:48 AM

OMFG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298December 17, 2019 1:09 AM

She dressed like this to go to a Jonas Brothers concert.

by Anonymousreply 299December 17, 2019 1:33 AM

Of course she did, R299. Because ATTENTION.

by Anonymousreply 300December 17, 2019 2:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!