Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are you an exhibitionist?

If so, what do you do to fulfill your exhibitionist urges?

by Anonymousreply 12February 18, 2020 9:48 PM

No I am not because I don't have anything particularly noteworthy to exhibit.

by Anonymousreply 1September 27, 2019 1:34 PM

At the gym I used to leave the shower door slightly open so guys could perve on me. Some would started masturbating. At another gym guys would push their dicks up against the glass and I would do the same. One guy put his hands under and we both crouched down. I was quite young and he fingered me which shocked me but I enjoyed it.

by Anonymousreply 2September 27, 2019 1:35 PM

swim and hang out by pool nude

by Anonymousreply 3September 27, 2019 2:02 PM

Exhibitionists can be hot to watch but the ones who jerk off in public in places where others can come in contact with their jizz are creepy and just gross.

by Anonymousreply 4September 27, 2019 2:29 PM

I am. I am older now but was from an early age. When I went to college I was always going to the showers in my gym and getting masturbated. I used to go to saunas and getting sucked off while men watched. I loved it. Don't know what it means!

by Anonymousreply 5February 17, 2020 9:49 PM

I wag my dick in front of random British bartenders

by Anonymousreply 6February 17, 2020 9:52 PM

Absolutely! It’s a huge turn on for me. I’m blessed to have a legal, county operated clothing optional park on a lake near me. I visit probably 20 times a year, but know guys who are there 20 times a month! Maybe when I retire, but I’m too busy now. I love it and also it’s 18 and over.

by Anonymousreply 7February 17, 2020 9:54 PM

Me? Absolutely not! Just a humble screenwriter and philanthropist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 17, 2020 9:58 PM

My ex and I are still good friends and hook-up from time to time. He came to visit me a few weeks ago, I suggested we go to a 'nice' area bath house( first time doing this). We rented one of big rooms, left the door cracked and I started going down on him. He has never gotten THAT HARD that fast! A group started gathering to watch and it was incredible! First time ever doing that. wont be last.

by Anonymousreply 9February 17, 2020 10:09 PM

LOL, R8.

by Anonymousreply 10February 17, 2020 10:11 PM

As long as they don't involve innocent bystanders in their activities it can be fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 11February 18, 2020 9:19 PM

I love all of you exhibitionists. As for me, much like r1, I don’t have the goods for it.

by Anonymousreply 12February 18, 2020 9:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!