Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta season 12 premieres Sunday, November 3rd at 8 PM!

It looks good and this is only the first trailer

Kenya is back full-time. Marlo and Tanya return as friends. Shamari is gone.

trailer below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173January 13, 2020 9:23 AM

Finally a new cast photo. Everyone looks great.

by Anonymousreply 1September 27, 2019 2:10 AM

R1 agreed

they're still filming their Greece trip now so that won't be in trailer. That's second half of the season

by Anonymousreply 2September 27, 2019 2:14 AM

Greece should be fun.

by Anonymousreply 3September 27, 2019 2:17 AM

They almost look like an R&B group in this new cast photo. Or maybe it's because kandi is from a 90s R&B group.

by Anonymousreply 4September 27, 2019 2:19 AM

I love this cast photo. Everyone looks amazing.

by Anonymousreply 5September 27, 2019 4:46 AM

Married to Medicine is way better than RHOA

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2019 2:33 AM

Slay!

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2019 2:45 AM

Very excited for this season.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2019 9:30 AM

There's a RHOA marathon on right now. I guess there getting ready for the new season.

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2019 11:47 PM

they're doing a behind-the-episode now

NeNe is insufferable!

by Anonymousreply 10October 24, 2019 12:53 AM

I wish NeNe would clean her attitude up, it's irritating to watch.

by Anonymousreply 11October 24, 2019 12:58 AM

Especially considering the fact that this show has brought plenty of prosperity into her life.

I just wish she was a bit more lighthearted and fun within her attitude. She kinda makes the show unwatchable.

I say this as a day one fan.

Get happy NeNe.

by Anonymousreply 12October 24, 2019 1:01 AM

Has Nene ever had a moment of joy or exhilaration? She’s so insecure and sad and angry and frustrated and resentful all the time.

by Anonymousreply 13October 24, 2019 1:04 AM

Maybe it's just an act for the show. Or maybe that's who she really is.

I hope it's just her turning up and acting up for the cameras for ratings. But than, she has been through a lot with her husband Greg, so there's that.

by Anonymousreply 14October 24, 2019 1:11 AM

she's probably embarrassed about her fuckup oldest son

by Anonymousreply 15October 24, 2019 1:14 AM

There's a lot of fuck up older kids on the ocean housewives too.

by Anonymousreply 16October 24, 2019 1:16 AM

OC housewives ^^^^^

by Anonymousreply 17October 24, 2019 1:16 AM

Tonight is the night!!!!!

and Kenya will be the guest on WWHL getting the season party started

by Anonymousreply 18November 3, 2019 7:07 PM

Can't believe this show has been around for 12 years now.

One of my favorite franchises too.

by Anonymousreply 19November 3, 2019 8:36 PM

wow so many damn babies!

Kenya, Shamea, Porsha all with under a year daughters

Eva pregnant again

Kandi has a surrogate

everyone knew Dennis and Porsha would have issues but she wouldn't listen lol

and NeNe not in the premiere? Hilarious I bet she was mad.

by Anonymousreply 20November 4, 2019 5:25 AM

NeNe was probably still negotiating her salary. You know, no one can make more then she does.

She's a day one original after all.

by Anonymousreply 21November 4, 2019 5:42 AM

omg on WWHL Kenya confirmed that NeNe did in fact try to spit on her

it was reported to have happened towards the end of filming, possibly during the trip to Greece

by Anonymousreply 22November 4, 2019 8:14 AM

clip

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 4, 2019 8:22 AM

Kenya is the queen of RHOA

by Anonymousreply 24November 4, 2019 12:24 PM

But NeNe is a day one original. You can't beat that.

Kenya just walked up into a house she didn't build. It was just handed to her.

by Anonymousreply 25November 4, 2019 12:33 PM

Kenya is still a major cunt, I cannot stand her.

by Anonymousreply 26November 4, 2019 12:35 PM

Vicki was the OG HW of the OG RH show and she was demoted to friend which was not her choice. I'm sure that the producers of RHOA reminded Nene, the Rich Bitch, of that fact. And yes, Kenya is the Queen of RHOA. It's just a matter of time until they bring back Phaedra and then all memory of the moose will vanish.

I'm digging Sincerely's hair. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. "It all goes down at Old Lady Gang!" LOL

by Anonymousreply 27November 4, 2019 1:09 PM

if the ratings this season are significantly better than last year, it will be due to Kenya's return and NeNe's status as THE face of RHOA will be over. She'll always be an original but she alone didn't make people tune in last year

by Anonymousreply 28November 4, 2019 5:14 PM

But NeNe's presence on the show is still important to this particular franchise.

by Anonymousreply 29November 4, 2019 6:09 PM

So is NayNay just "a friend" this season?

Interesting that the so-called "OG" didn't even make an appearance in the first episode. And she wasn't even missed! The other ladies carried the show.

Nene's defensiveness is basically because she's insecure. Probably about her looks, and everything else. So she puts on this facade of being "above it all," when in actuality, she's just hurt that the other ladies are excluding her.

It's all her own fault.

Last season, when Nene had her breakdown, all the other ladies were so nice to her and rallied around her. And she STILL acted like a fucking miserable cunt to them. Even at the reunion.

I think that by that point, they all just said, "Fuck it. We're not going to kiss her ass anymore."

Nene is her own worst enemy.

by Anonymousreply 30November 4, 2019 7:38 PM

R30 no NeNe is an official housewife but she wasn't in the premiere due to contract negotiations. You can see her in the cast photo with Kenya, Cynthia, Kandi, Porsha and Eva

by Anonymousreply 31November 4, 2019 7:46 PM

R1 I agree, lots of large breasts on this show. Mmmm tities.

by Anonymousreply 32November 4, 2019 8:18 PM

And Nene remains the highest paid personality on the show.

So there's that.

by Anonymousreply 33November 4, 2019 8:44 PM

Kenya just told Wendy Williams that Kandi is the highest paid performer on RHOA

by Anonymousreply 34November 5, 2019 9:39 PM

I wonder if Kenya said that to get under Nenes skin, or if Kandi really is the highest paid cast member? Kandi has been on that show since season 2, and hasn't missed one season since.

So it could be true.

by Anonymousreply 35November 6, 2019 12:19 AM

Kandi has had consistently reliable storylines: the death of her fiancé, Mama Joyce drama, her new husband, her new baby, her restaurants, the Kandi Koated Klicque, Carmon drama, the sex toys, the sex show, the Xscape reunion.... whew! I’m sure that I missed a few since I’m not a super fan.

She deserves the Trump Checks from Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 36November 6, 2019 1:48 AM

Kandi is a very rich bitch.

by Anonymousreply 37November 6, 2019 2:01 AM

I can't help but watch Kenya. I find her mesmerizing even if she spins things a lot. She's fun and always looks amazing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 6, 2019 6:00 AM

I'm sure by now you've all heard that Eva's baby daddy Kevin McCall got into a fight with security at a courthouse after he was livestreaming on his film and told he couldn't. 1 of the officers he was fighting with fell down the escalator with him.

by Anonymousreply 39November 9, 2019 7:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 9, 2019 7:49 PM

Kevin is clearly crying out for help. What happened to him? I think he also has issues with his mother too.

I hope he gets help, and soon.

by Anonymousreply 41November 10, 2019 11:59 PM

I know there are lots of babies on the show right now, but they're all so cute.

Kenya's baby is adorable, and so is Shamea's baby. Shamea's baby is so talkative, and very expressive!

by Anonymousreply 42November 11, 2019 3:42 AM

Did Atlanta win the People's Choice Award?

by Anonymousreply 43November 11, 2019 3:43 AM

so Noelle is sexually fluid!! yay

don't forget Cynthia admitted to experimenting in her younger days as a model

by Anonymousreply 44November 11, 2019 8:31 AM

Kenya and Poorsha being dumped after giving birth is so depressing. God help those babies.

by Anonymousreply 45November 11, 2019 11:31 AM

[quote] Kenya's baby is adorable, and so is Shamea's baby.

What about me? Just cause I look like my momma’s baby daddy, don’t mean I’m not cute. Mother fucker.

by Anonymousreply 46November 11, 2019 4:38 PM

even sadder that Porsha's sister Lauren's baby daddy cheated on her while she was pregnant too

both sisters in the same sad situation

by Anonymousreply 47November 11, 2019 6:05 PM

Kenya is so destructive and dangerous. She loves to tear things down and bring negativity into everything. She’s a black hole.

For all her faults, NeNe has soul. I wish they would bring back the original cast for one season or at least Phedra, Sheree and Kim.

by Anonymousreply 48November 11, 2019 6:34 PM

I love Porsche. All these men around them are leeches and pigs.

I should put this on the OC housewives thread, but all the men in all the housewives shows seem like creeps or cheaters or somehow screwed up.

Especially the blonde lady on the OC show (Not Tamra or Vicky) who’s daughter is a model now. The one who is always crying and super emotional. A few seasons ago her silver haired husband was featured prominently on the show. He was clearly not into her at all and couldn’t stand to be in the same room as her. And she was so clueless, like “let’s work this out together” and it was so clear he hated her and I assume was just there for the money. So sad.

by Anonymousreply 49November 11, 2019 6:40 PM

Also the model on Atlanta, her ex-husband peter seemed like he was bad news from the start. His businesses always seemed a bit fly-by-night.

These girls need to be careful and now be so easily wooed by these handsome men.

But Greg seems like a decent man. Nobody’s perfect but I would say he seems respectable.

And also Kim’s husband seems like a dreamboat.

by Anonymousreply 50November 11, 2019 6:43 PM

R49 - David Foster is the husband, now ex-husband.

Bella & Gigi are her model daughters.

by Anonymousreply 51November 11, 2019 6:44 PM

Kim's racist white ass, never needs to be on this show ever again.

Fuck no to that.

by Anonymousreply 52November 12, 2019 6:41 AM

The season WITHOUT Nene just ran, and I cannot believe it was so good!

That drama with Phaedra and Porsha lying about Kandi trying to drug her, etc. WOW. It was drama!

So good that there was a four part reunion. And Phaedra's LAST.

Girl, bye!

by Anonymousreply 53November 18, 2019 12:41 AM

Why would NayNay come after Cynthia on the Pride Float?

She's so fucking petty and insecure.

She acts like a 12 year old.

by Anonymousreply 54November 18, 2019 12:46 AM

I didn't watch this new episode yet, but was Andy Cohen in the episode?

by Anonymousreply 55November 18, 2019 1:03 AM

I wish that BRAVO had made Tanya a housewife.

I really like her, and she's so pretty.

I don't understand the decision making behind who gets to be a cast member, and who doesn't.

Tanya was way more interesting than Zolciak, in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 56November 18, 2019 3:14 AM

I have a hard time watching Nene.

Every time she comes on screen, it's like a black cloud of negativity.

It's always about her, and she's always complaining about someone or something.

Bitch, you're getting paid millions of dollars, and you're STILL not happy? Try being POOR and having a spouse with cancer. Then you'll have something to actually cry about.

Give me a fucking break!

I'm glad that people were trashing her on social media. She fucking deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 57November 18, 2019 3:26 AM

I see that Mark no longer has the nose ring... rofl.

He seems extremely awkward and uncomfortable on camera. I think that he's very self-conscious about the cameras, and it really shows. When he plays with the baby and talks to the baby, it's like a nervous habit.

It gives him something to do, when the cameras are rolling.

by Anonymousreply 58November 18, 2019 3:46 AM

R57 Agreed, Nene is very lucky that RHOA has been a huge hit this last decade. I put her on the map and completely changed her and her families life for the better, financially anyway. She just seems to be unhappy no matter what.

Just like you said, she's making millions of dollars for just 20 weeks of work filming a reality show, and collecting a nearly $3 million dollar salary in the process. Plus another fat check for participating in the shows reunion episodes. Plus her businesses and her acting opportunities.

She should be VERY happy about the way her life is going right now. When I watch shows like the housewives, I want to be entertained and I want it to be mostly lighthearted drama. Not all of this dark negativity Nene brings. I still like Nene and I'm still rooting for her, but she can really bring the mood of the show down as of late. I hope she can get past that, because people have gotten really tired of her unnecessary bullshit drama.

She's in a very privileged position and should be enjoying her life, not acting a damn fool. It's fucking tiring now.

One day, no one is going to care about her anymore if she keeps on with this nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 59November 18, 2019 5:33 AM

omg Marc Daly is so fucking HOT.

it's clear he hates filming though. Kenya wouldn't have left the show last year if not for him but clearly they needed the money and she wanted the attention so she came back and their marriage fell apart further.

Marc is too controlling though. I think he kind of takes it out on Kenya that he resents filming by being a jerk to her on camera

NeNe has a permanent bitter attitude because her acting attempt flopped. Her head was gassed up thinking she could leave RHOA and become a hollywood star acting and hosting shows. She was given multiple chances but nothing really stuck except her guest appearances on Glee which has now ended. She'll never go back to season 1-3 NeNe. She'll always think she's too good for the show so she's going to be negative.

by Anonymousreply 60November 18, 2019 7:41 AM

Kenya's baby cracks me up. She's always staring at Kenya, when she talks.

I guess Brooklyn is thinking the same thing that everyone else is thinking: "Who in the fuck is this crazy bitch???"

Brooklyn looks both amused and scared of Kenya, at the same time! Pretty much like anyone else who meets her.

by Anonymousreply 61November 18, 2019 3:29 PM

'RHOA' Star Kenya Moore's Husband Marc Daly Trashed By Fans For Rude Behavior

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kenya Moore’s estranged husband Marc Daly is being ripped for his treatment of her on the show.

On last night’s episode, Moore talks about how hard it is being away from her husband. He works outside the state and only visits every 7-10 days.

Moore says when Daly visits the focus is on their daughter and not their relationship. She claims he wants their baby sleeping with them every night. Moore is seen struggling trying to find a balance in her life.

She describes Daly being attentive in the beginning of their relationship but that changed. Moore says she doesn’t feel like a priority.

Daly made his first appearance on “RHOA” on in the episode. He is seen taking care of Brooklyn with Moore in the kitchen.

He criticizes her for not having food in the kitchen for breakfast. Moore grills her husband about moving his restaurant to Atlanta. He avoids answering any of her questions about the future.

Fans of the show were not here for his behavior towards Moore.

“If Marc Daly don’t just tell this woman he don’t love her ASAP I’ll snap #RHOA wth is kenya doing with him??” wrote one fan.

“What a complete a--hole that Marc Daly's was on the show. Who the f--k treat #KenyaMoore like that 😩😩😩😩#RHOA”, another read.

Another fan, “Something isn’t authentic about Mr. Marc Daly. I wish he would pull it together for the baby, work out their differences. We need the black family to stay together Marc. #RHOA.”

A fan commented, “And she needs to stop seeking his approval. He hasn’t affirmed her ONCE! I’m cool on Marc Daly!! #RHOA.”

“Does this dude #marcdaly hate his wife? She's trying and he's rude as hell! #rhoa”, wrote one fan.

Moore recently split with Daly but neither has filed for divorce. Earlier this month, Moore celebrated her daughter Brooklyn Daly’s first birthday. She shared a photo from the first party where Daly was in attendance.

She captioned the post, “Happy Birthday @thebrooklyndaly your mommy and daddy love you beyond any words. You are light of my life, my whole word and my future. God blessed my world with you and daddy. Thank you for choosing us to be your parents. #Godisgood #1yearold #miraclebaby #babybrooklyn #love #family”

The reality star then took her daughter on a Paris vacation. The two took in the sights and visited the Eiffel Tower. Moore ended the trip with a visit to Disneyland Paris. The two put on the signature mouse ears and posed for snaps in the park. She wrote, “Happy Birthday my love @thebrooklyndaly a weeklong celebration isn’t long enough to celebrate your 1 year birthday! I love you #brookiecookie #miraclebaby #paris.”

The “RHOA” star spoke about the breakup, “I didn’t get married to quit. I love my husband. I don’t doubt that he loves me. Let me be clear, I took my vows seriously. I believe in for better and for worse and I believe in trying it all before you walk away, especially when we do have a child and we are a family.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 18, 2019 6:16 PM

Honestly, Marc looked like an idiot on the show.

He shouldn't be on reality tv.

by Anonymousreply 63November 18, 2019 6:17 PM

NeNe Leakes' RHOA Costars Shade Her for Skipping BravoCon: 'We're Here for the Fans'

NeNe Leakes was missing from BravoCon over the weekend, though she was certainly a hot topic at the Real Housewives of Atlanta panel on Saturday.

While speaking about all things RHOA, Leakes’ costars Kenya Moore, Cynthia Bailey, Eva Marcille and Porsha Williams were questioned about the O.G. Atlanta Housewives’ absence from the network’s first-ever fan convention.

“This platform is for the fans. We’re here because we want to be here for the fans,” Moore said, throwing some shade.

Asked if the group dynamic is different without Leakes, Williams said yes.

“In this group, I think when one of us is missing, the dynamic changes,” said Williams, 38. “This group is a group of very strong-minded women, women who are very vocal, very opinionated. It will always be something happening with usm and when one of us is missing or when one of rejoins the group, it’s obviously going to be another spark. Each person in the cast plays their part. When NeNe comes, you’ll see another dynamic in the group.”

Moore — a longtime rival of Leakes’ — didn’t appear to agree that anything was missing.

“Just fast-forward through her parts,” Moore, 48, quipped of Leakes, 51.

A rep for Leakes did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment about why she didn’t attend BravoCon.

Leakes was also not in the first two episodes of RHOA season 12, telling PEOPLE in November that she missed those because contract negotiations kept her away from the cameras.

“I was sitting here trying to work my contract out,” Leakes said.

The decision wasn’t an easy one, she said added. “There were a lot of rumors around the time and I was really skeptical about what I was going to do,” she said. “I really didn’t know what I was going to do, I really didn’t. I had one foot in and one foot out.”

As an original cast member on the series when RHOA kicked off in 2008, the show skyrocketed the ever-outspoken Leakes to fame and made her a household name.

That popularity led to a series of television roles (Glee, The New Normal, E!’s Fashion Police) and ultimately caused Leakes to walk away from the series in seasons 8 and 9.

She returned in season 10, though her past few years on the show haven’t always been easy. Last season, Leakes’ longstanding friendship withide-or-die Bailey fall apart, and she found herself in a physical altercation with a cameraman when he tried to film in her closet despite her repeated requests to not do so.

Whether or not season 12 will be smoother for Leakes remains to be seen.

She appeared for the first time on Sunday’s third episode, saying that her husband’s cancer battle has changed her (“I’m not the same NeNe”) and that, in some of her past arguments, she’s been “petty.”

Does that mean there’s hope for her and Moore? Probably not.

“I was a girl before who would never say never, because I do believe that anything can happen. Things change, your life changes. With regards to NeNe, I think that relationship is done pretty much,” Moore said at BravoCon.

Leakes agreed. “Watch the show this season and you will see me make an effort. You’ll see me try. It goes nowhere,” she previously told PEOPLE. “There’s no similarities between Kenya and I; she’s completely different. Yes, we’re both big personalities, but it’s one thing to have a big personality, but it’s another thing to be one bean short of a taco. Those are two different things.”

BravoCon ran from Friday through Sunday across three venues in the Big Apple: The Manhattan Center (311 W 34th St), Skylight Modern (537 W 27th St) and Union West (535 W 28th St).

Over 88 Bravolebrities were said to be in attendance total, with more than 50 live events on the docket, including performances, insider panels, podcasts, dining experiences, photo opportunities and a Bravo bazaar marketplace.

The weekend started on Friday night with the biggest Watch Happens Live with Andy Cohen taping ever and closed out Sunday with a live performance of Luann de Lesseps‘ hit Countess and Friends cabaret show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64November 18, 2019 7:32 PM

Why does NayNay insist on being such a fucking CUNT???

by Anonymousreply 65November 18, 2019 7:32 PM

I will always love Sheree for telling NeNe to get her “motherfuckkng teeth fixed!”

by Anonymousreply 66November 18, 2019 8:03 PM

[quote] “There’s no similarities between Kenya and I; she’s completely different. Yes, we’re both big personalities, but it’s one thing to have a big personality, but it’s another thing to be one bean short of a taco. Those are two different things.”

Rofl. What does that even mean?

by Anonymousreply 67November 19, 2019 5:29 AM

I can't believe that Cynthia's daughter is gay.

Although with both of her parents being bisexual, there is most likely a higher probability of her being bisexual as well.

by Anonymousreply 68November 19, 2019 8:03 PM

R68 leon is bisexual? Since when?

I've never heard that before.

by Anonymousreply 69November 19, 2019 8:18 PM

That bit of "Tea" has been around for a while, R69.

Nothing definitive, but it was pretty much common knowledge. I think that he even mentioned it.

What's cool is that neither Cynthia nor Leon make a big deal of it. It is, what it is.

by Anonymousreply 70November 19, 2019 8:34 PM

Leon is bisexual on Datalounge because he’s sexy. If he was fat, he’d be straight.

by Anonymousreply 71November 19, 2019 10:01 PM

Here's a bit of gossip, R71.

Nothing solid, but I guess "the word on the street" is that he has dabbled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72November 19, 2019 10:30 PM

lmfao "the queen" NeNe's return did not result in a major ratings bump. 3 weeks in a row it's hovered around the same numbers

by Anonymousreply 73November 19, 2019 10:55 PM

R68 Cynthia isn't bi-sexual.

by Anonymousreply 74November 20, 2019 6:49 AM

Kandi & Todd's new baby has been born. Here's Riley holding younger sister Blaze

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75November 24, 2019 10:54 PM

Blaze is a boy's name.

Stupid Kandi.

by Anonymousreply 76November 24, 2019 11:25 PM

NeNe again with her "I'm not the one who needs to apologize" bullshit

by Anonymousreply 77November 25, 2019 6:14 AM

Poor Kenya.

That's what happens when you marry a gay man.

Also, she is a fucking cold fish. Kandi went in TWICE to hug and comfort her when she was crying/whining about Mark, and Kenya pushed her away both times.

What a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 78November 25, 2019 6:42 AM

Kandi was originally going to name her daughter banks. But she found out hillary duff named her daughter the same thing a few days earlier after having her baby, so she decided to go with blaze instead.

She talked about it on her YouTube channel kandionline. Check it out.

by Anonymousreply 79November 25, 2019 6:36 PM

BLAZE IS A BOY'S NAME!!!!

by Anonymousreply 80November 25, 2019 6:38 PM

I think it's more unisex then anything.

by Anonymousreply 81November 25, 2019 6:43 PM

[quote] I think it's more unisex then anything.

WRONG!

It's stupid for a girl to be named Blaze. It's a MASCULINE, BOY'S NAME!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 82November 25, 2019 6:45 PM

Well its 2019, so...

by Anonymousreply 83November 25, 2019 6:49 PM

Blaze is going to be F2M.

Just wait and see.

by Anonymousreply 84November 25, 2019 6:50 PM

Gurl, please!

by Anonymousreply 85November 25, 2019 6:52 PM

Kandi’s baby boy is so big! Wasn’t he born yesterday? Time flies.

by Anonymousreply 86November 25, 2019 8:02 PM

[quote]Blaze is a boy's name. Stupid Kandi.

I heard her son toss out that name, when she asked him what should she name his sister.

by Anonymousreply 87November 26, 2019 3:04 AM

R87 that was probably staged

by Anonymousreply 88November 26, 2019 4:18 AM

lmfao desperate ass Marlo still yearning for a peach. She made "a surprise" visit to Wendy Williams today. Starts around 16 min. Marlo didn't explain how she got the money to open her boutique. She says she only dated 1 man who was a billionaire, not Ted Turner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89November 26, 2019 8:16 AM

Marlo said she was only in a 5 year relationship with her billionaire boyfriend. If that the case, he must've been very generous with her over the course of those years. Because, she seems to really have it in the bank. She also said a while back, that whoever bought her a home, paid cash for hers, and that they also bought her mother a home too.

She must've gotten really banked up over those 5 years.

More power to her. I've always liked marlo. Hopefully, she'll get a peach one day. I know she really wants one.

by Anonymousreply 90November 28, 2019 11:25 PM

I think she also said that she's good at giving blowjobs, R90.

by Anonymousreply 91November 29, 2019 12:45 PM

Marlo is drowning in debt. Drowning.

by Anonymousreply 92November 29, 2019 4:14 PM

R92 You know this how?

by Anonymousreply 93November 29, 2019 5:03 PM

Yes, do tell.

by Anonymousreply 94November 30, 2019 3:25 AM

If she isn’t paying the IRS do you really think she’s paying Neiman’s and Bergforf’s?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95November 30, 2019 6:15 PM

Well, I keep getting old IRS bills like that too, so I can't say much about that. The IRS takes their sweet time to come for you.

by Anonymousreply 96December 1, 2019 6:42 AM

I know Eva is pregnant but it's annoying that her thing now is to keep leaving when Marlo shows up

by Anonymousreply 97December 2, 2019 3:23 AM

I don't know why they allow her to leave -- period! She's getting paid to show up -- not leave.

by Anonymousreply 98December 2, 2019 4:19 AM

Kenya is a hot mess and its all for the camera. I can't. Take note BH! This is how you do it.

by Anonymousreply 99December 9, 2019 4:14 AM

What was Nene flying out the door for, was she worried that she wasn't bringing it?

by Anonymousreply 100December 9, 2019 6:31 AM

Nene brings nothing to the show.

She's getting paid a million dollars, to film in her own house, and then drive away when she doesn't feel like engaging with the other women.

This was the first event where Nene was with all the others, and she barely stayed an hour, before speeding off.

Tell me why she's on the show, again?

by Anonymousreply 101December 9, 2019 6:49 AM

I agree. Nene should be on friend status and Marlo can take her place.

by Anonymousreply 102December 9, 2019 7:36 AM

Agreed, tired of Nene. She once was good but now manages to act both super petty and above it all at the same time. She said it tonight while driving away that she doesn't do this and this is not her life. So leave girl, because we are all watching a SHOW!

Marlo always brings it and leaves me wanting more. Replacing Nene with Marlo would be the ultimate insult to Nene which is what she deserves with her stank attitude.

by Anonymousreply 103December 9, 2019 11:37 AM

Of course, Nene waited until the safety of her one-on-one confessional to let us know that had Kenya interrupted HER event with a marching band, Nene would have rained down heat on Kenya.

I hate that moose.

by Anonymousreply 104December 9, 2019 4:16 PM

Tired of all of them, all they do is put each other down. I hate Kenya as much as I hate Trump and that's a lot

by Anonymousreply 105December 9, 2019 4:17 PM

Kandi is the only RHOA who isn’t miserable. All she does is win.

by Anonymousreply 106December 9, 2019 6:19 PM

don't worry shit goes down between NeNe and Kenya as the season progresses. Slow start I agree

by Anonymousreply 107December 9, 2019 6:41 PM

Kenya is shady as fuck.

I hate it when she crashes the other womens' parties.

You just know she would go OFF if anyone did that to her.

by Anonymousreply 108December 9, 2019 6:43 PM

Kenya is trying to keep that peach in her hand, and keep that check coming too. She not stupid, she knows what reality TV is about. DRAMA, and she's bringing it.

by Anonymousreply 109December 9, 2019 7:20 PM

Marlo should have had security DRAG Kenya out by her weave.

by Anonymousreply 110December 9, 2019 7:52 PM

ooh NeNe's mad at Andy joking about her recycled dress!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111December 9, 2019 8:08 PM

R111 Nene needs to chill. So what if she wore the same dress twice? She should have made a joke about it.

by Anonymousreply 112December 10, 2019 6:50 AM

R110 It's not a weave, darling.

by Anonymousreply 113December 10, 2019 6:50 AM

Get rid of Nene, Yvonna and Cynthia and bring in fresh blood.

by Anonymousreply 114December 13, 2019 4:37 AM

please someone who knows how to do this, please make a gif of Portia saying gurl bye from last night's ep!

by Anonymousreply 115December 30, 2019 2:35 PM

Kenya is a sick bully and psychopath. She must have been locked in closets and beaten as a youth.

by Anonymousreply 116December 30, 2019 3:02 PM

Andy should be careful - he is starting to piss off the OGs of the Real Housewives. Nene, Vicki, Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 117December 30, 2019 3:13 PM

^The original Old Lady Gang

by Anonymousreply 118December 30, 2019 6:19 PM

They're so real, right down to their fake tits.

by Anonymousreply 119December 30, 2019 7:03 PM

What's Andy need to be careful about? He brought em into this world and he can take em out.

by Anonymousreply 120December 30, 2019 11:06 PM

r120 he didn't bring shit. Vicki called him out in the last OC reunion, told you are famous because of me not the other way round. Vicki knows what's up.

by Anonymousreply 121December 30, 2019 11:15 PM

glad this thread has been unlocked again. In case it gets payrolled for a second time, there is a second thread that was started FYI

by Anonymousreply 122December 30, 2019 11:26 PM

Bravo tricked us. Last week they showed the preview of Kenya and NeNe almost coming to blows but that didn't come close to happening last night. All we saw was NeNe arrive and the varied reactions to her. Clearly the conflict is next weekend's episode

Yovana is really low rent. everything about her. Wonder where they found her from. She was a drunken mess last year but even sober she's a suspicious character

by Anonymousreply 123December 30, 2019 11:28 PM

Apollo with Peter advertising post-jail body

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124December 31, 2019 5:37 AM

IDK, Apollo looks a little bloated in the face and torso.

by Anonymousreply 125December 31, 2019 6:47 AM

2 losers. Apollo got fat.

by Anonymousreply 126December 31, 2019 12:03 PM

Portia’s baby daddy is a LOSER. Why did she let that guy cum inside her???

Kenya’s baby daddy is.a PSYCHO. Why did she let that guy cum inside her???

Cynthia! Tie those tubes, mama!!

by Anonymousreply 127January 3, 2020 12:39 AM

Cynthia doesn't have to worry about tying tubes. She's probably menopausal since she's in her 50s.

by Anonymousreply 128January 3, 2020 6:42 AM

Easy, r127. They were both desperate for kids and marriage, no matter the cost.

Kenya really fucked up tho. Her husband clearly hates her guts.

by Anonymousreply 129January 3, 2020 1:02 PM

If you're so desperate for a baby, go to a SPERM BANK! Don't go to some psycho loser who is going to make your--and the life of your child--hell for as long as you're both alive! Yikes, some people have zero common sense.

by Anonymousreply 130January 3, 2020 1:45 PM

r130 she was desperate for a kid and a bank account.

by Anonymousreply 131January 3, 2020 4:42 PM

[quote] she was desperate for a kid and a bank account.

And a storyline...

by Anonymousreply 132January 3, 2020 5:18 PM

I hate what Nene Leaks has done to her face. I don’t watch this show but I was a fan during Glee and The New Normal. Such a shame.

by Anonymousreply 133January 3, 2020 5:28 PM

She should have named the baby "Storyline"

by Anonymousreply 134January 3, 2020 5:57 PM

get ready for this Sunday's episode!

we're going to see NeNe and Kenya have their first fight of the season

Toronto won't know what hit them

by Anonymousreply 135January 3, 2020 7:19 PM

Sheree 50th bday!

she looks so young

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136January 3, 2020 7:24 PM

I dunno Jersey is bringing it with Danielle yanking Margaret's pony this week.

by Anonymousreply 137January 3, 2020 7:44 PM

What pony? Are you talking about those springs she has on each side of her head?

by Anonymousreply 138January 4, 2020 6:06 AM

Kenya sure knows how to pick em. Didn't she see the red flags when she first met her husband? He seethes hostility and that's hard to hide even when you first meet a person.

by Anonymousreply 139January 4, 2020 12:39 PM

Kenya saw in Marc a hot guy who would give her a cute baby and he has a successful restaurant. She didn't care about the love part

by Anonymousreply 140January 4, 2020 5:58 PM

r140 Kenya saw in Marc - a storyline and executed a contract for another man. She got a baby he got to keep having sex with men in NYC (ask around). The whole tension on the show is just that, an act for the show. He never intended to move to Atlanta, she never intended to leave Atlanta because her only choice was to beg to get back on RHOA.

by Anonymousreply 141January 4, 2020 6:04 PM

[quote] Get rid of Nene, Yvonna and Cynthia and bring in fresh blood.

I dunno, I really really like Tanya.

Why isn't she a full-time cast member? I think that she's so cheerful, and positive, and fun. That's what this show needs.

As for Kenya and Marc, the more I see him, the more I think that he's socially awkward. Like, VERY socially awkward. Any time he's in a social situation, he looks very uncomfortable.

He's kind of weird, if you ask me.

by Anonymousreply 142January 5, 2020 1:39 AM

Is there a new episode tonight?

by Anonymousreply 143January 5, 2020 7:07 PM

R143 YES and it's going to feature NeNe and Kenya finally going at it in Toronto

by Anonymousreply 144January 5, 2020 7:40 PM

Kenya has bought and paid for all three men on the show with her. First Roger, then that trainer who was violent and now Marc her baby daddy (there are rumors that Kenya and Marc are not legally married which is why she didn't want Bravo to film the wedding).

by Anonymousreply 145January 5, 2020 9:02 PM

It was WALTER r145, not Roger. lol

by Anonymousreply 146January 5, 2020 9:06 PM

[quote] I dunno, I really really like Tanya.

Why isn't she a full-time cast member? I think that she's so cheerful, and positive, and fun. That's what this show needs.

To me, she comes off way too thirsty, kissing everyone’s asses (including SheNene the Moose) in an effort to get screen time and/or a peach.

Bring back She can’t pay Sheree, because she keeps it real, for real.

by Anonymousreply 147January 5, 2020 9:53 PM

Tanya was in the running last season to be an official housewife but producers went with Eva. Kind of like several years ago Claudia and Demetria.

by Anonymousreply 148January 5, 2020 9:56 PM

and that worked out so well.

by Anonymousreply 149January 6, 2020 4:59 AM

After this episode, I'm really questioning why Tanya isn't a full time cast member.

She really was the central focus of the show.

Yes, the other ladies are all about the drama, but Tanya brings a very different vibe to Atlanta, which is really needed. There are enough sour pusses with stank attitudes and one-liners.

Tanya really brings a sense of calm to the show, which I love.

I hate that Bravo always goes with nastiness and drama, over just casting a solid person.

by Anonymousreply 150January 6, 2020 6:39 AM

ok Bravo is some bullshit lol they've advertised the NeNe vs. Kenya clash for 3 weeks now and it's not airing until next week. WTF It does look good though as security gets involved

by Anonymousreply 151January 6, 2020 7:33 AM

Nene is ratchet - she will lay hands.

by Anonymousreply 152January 6, 2020 12:34 PM

But who recorded Cynthia?

by Anonymousreply 153January 7, 2020 3:41 AM

pretty sure it's Yovanna

by Anonymousreply 154January 7, 2020 3:43 AM

That's what I was thinking because as low as some of these women will go I think they know they'd be villified for doing that. But Yovanna had nothing to lose she's thirsty af for that peach.

by Anonymousreply 155January 7, 2020 3:47 AM

Brooklyn is so cute!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156January 8, 2020 8:31 PM

You have to admit, Tanya is really gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157January 8, 2020 8:40 PM

I don't about gorgeous. Kenya is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 158January 9, 2020 5:10 AM

B SCott called out Nene as a liar and trash. He said yes in fact Nene leaked that card to him. Said she is lying when she says she does not talk to bloggers, that he has 10 years of texts from Nene and 10 years of bombshells.

by Anonymousreply 159January 10, 2020 2:48 PM

reunion gonna be fun haha

by Anonymousreply 160January 10, 2020 6:38 PM

R159 I wasn't believing what Nene was saying for one minute.

R160 Yes, the reunion will be lit.

by Anonymousreply 161January 11, 2020 7:06 AM

The big fight is tonight!

Nene vs. Kenya. DING DING!

by Anonymousreply 162January 12, 2020 4:41 PM

Thanks for the reminder, AC.

by Anonymousreply 163January 12, 2020 4:53 PM

STFU R163.

by Anonymousreply 164January 12, 2020 5:21 PM

just remember NeNe is a grandmother with all her behavior

on top of that it's alleged she only acknowledges 1 of her grandchildren and that her bum son has multiple baby mamas (at least 3 with 3 kids)

by Anonymousreply 165January 12, 2020 6:39 PM

During the reunion, Nene will sit silent with a smug “above it all” grin on her face. When confronted, she will refuse to engage. The other ladies will have to create the content for Andy.

And yet Bravo will hire Nene for yet another season and pay her a huge salary.

by Anonymousreply 166January 12, 2020 6:39 PM

Gurrllll that episode was GOOD!

Haha, Nene earned at least a quarter of her paycheck just in the one episode.

Although, we still don't know who the snake was.

by Anonymousreply 167January 13, 2020 4:20 AM

between NeNe's tits falling out (no one wants to see that not even Gregg) and NeNe assaulting the security guard who stopped her from assaulting Kenya, I'm annoyed with NeNe. Did you see? She put her whole hand on the side of his face in a rude manner. He was holding her back for her own good

by Anonymousreply 168January 13, 2020 5:18 AM

[quote] Did you see? She put her whole hand on the side of his face in a rude manner. He was holding her back for her own good

No, I didn't see that. They'll have to replay that for me once he sues her.

by Anonymousreply 169January 13, 2020 6:23 AM

R167 The snake is Yolanda.

by Anonymousreply 170January 13, 2020 6:24 AM

the security guy was FINE too! Rewatch the clip. The guy who came in to separate NeNe from Kenya in the hotel room. Hope NeNe didn't scratch him

by Anonymousreply 171January 13, 2020 8:31 AM

I fucking died when they brought up the rumors of Dennis being into bestiality. Who knows where or how that started but I couldn't imagine showing my face in public if people were wondering that about me

by Anonymousreply 172January 13, 2020 8:35 AM

Kandi always has the best lines.

"Y'all gonna get us kicked out of here."

by Anonymousreply 173January 13, 2020 9:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!