Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Robert Downey Jr.

Can we please start a new thread about him. My favorite actor of all time. But is really creeping me out lately. What's the deal with him.

by Anonymousreply 16November 20, 2019 6:59 AM

Longtime DLers say RDJ has the AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 1September 26, 2019 2:13 AM

An insatiable bottom.

by Anonymousreply 2September 26, 2019 2:14 AM

Why is he creeping you out?

by Anonymousreply 3September 26, 2019 2:41 AM

Dance like a middle-aged white guy, Downey!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 26, 2019 3:16 AM

Thanks for that. Lol. That is exactly why he is creeping me out. Has the drug use finally catching up to him?

by Anonymousreply 5September 26, 2019 3:31 AM

I remember when that blind item came out about a big movie star with AIDS. Everybody thought it was Charlie Sheen or Robert Downey jr.

by Anonymousreply 6September 26, 2019 3:36 AM

I've a lingering fondness for Robert as well. Anyone have any inside scoop?

by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2019 11:51 PM

I'll never understand how he was able to have a second chance at his career when some others lost theirs for far less.

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2019 11:55 PM

Powerful friends went out on a limb for him, he was extremely talented, and even drugged up he was self-destructive rather than harming others and making enemies.

by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2019 1:14 AM

What was his drug of choice?

by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2019 1:18 AM

Heroin and cocaine

by Anonymousreply 11November 20, 2019 1:21 AM

R8) More people would rather have a beer with RDJ than Winona. He appears to be charming and self-deprecating.

by Anonymousreply 12November 20, 2019 1:36 AM

But now he has become so arrogant. That Doctor Movie looks bad. A Welsh accent? I can't tell what it is. Another Sherlock Holmes. Why doesn't he just doing Iron man? If he can't do anything else now.

by Anonymousreply 13November 20, 2019 2:35 AM

He and his wife seem like best friends. I don't know why that made me like him more but it did.

by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2019 2:46 AM

He was very sexy in the first Sherlock and IM1. Love how the weight loss/muscle tone leaned his face just enough and he bulked his frame to the perfect amount. He's looked frail since, though.

I'm glad he's still alive and didn't OD. STAY SOBER(ish), BOB!

by Anonymousreply 15November 20, 2019 3:22 AM

Except for Sherlock Holmes, he gives the same performance in everything.

by Anonymousreply 16November 20, 2019 6:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!