Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Todrick Hall's New Song - FAG

Todrick's latest on his HAUS PARTY album and tour.

Come on, give him some love won't cha?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54December 7, 2019 8:16 AM

Kill it with fire.

by Anonymousreply 1September 26, 2019 1:46 AM

You're doing amazing, sweetie!

by Anonymousreply 2September 26, 2019 2:10 AM

Wondering if when he's run out of ways to talk about being gay if he will have anything else to say?

by Anonymousreply 3September 26, 2019 2:20 AM

God he's so pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 4September 26, 2019 2:21 AM

He should mike the Taylor Swift award and make sure he saves every penny. He needs a better music producer.

by Anonymousreply 5September 26, 2019 3:14 AM

Ewww. I could say so much. Just Ewww.

by Anonymousreply 6September 26, 2019 4:08 AM

The lyrics are fine but his voice is terrible.

by Anonymousreply 7September 26, 2019 4:44 AM

It's amusing.

by Anonymousreply 8September 26, 2019 4:47 AM

I guess those are some mitey big balls he’s got there. Furry, red and white.

by Anonymousreply 9September 26, 2019 4:57 AM

Honestly, that worked much better than I thought it would... not sure what I was expecting anyway... I barely know this guy. Some of it is cheesy and overdone, but some of it has this like... early to mid 2000s R&B quality to it that I appreciate. Amusing's the right word.

by Anonymousreply 10September 26, 2019 4:57 AM

I think he suffers from some kind of transvestic narcissism.

by Anonymousreply 11September 28, 2019 3:18 PM

He should kill himself.

by Anonymousreply 12September 28, 2019 3:24 PM

Naw, not my thing dude

by Anonymousreply 13September 28, 2019 3:36 PM

You guys are such squares. It’s a fun video and he pulled it off if you ask me.

by Anonymousreply 14September 28, 2019 3:49 PM

Where is the “it was all done it one shot” troll?

Impressive.

by Anonymousreply 15September 28, 2019 3:53 PM

His sort of obsession with dressing like a woman as with regular drag queens can be read as a reinforcement of heterosexism. He negates himself as a gay man to exalt heterosexuality and reinforce a sexual ideal of a woman that heterosexual men lust after. Likewise, I believe gay men obsessed with this image of a woman deeply crave attention from heterosexual men.

Not that he has to represent me, but this kind of acts don't resonate with me. I'm a homosexual man; not a woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2019 5:21 AM

Hes fabulous,and yall are just a bunch of desiccated old cunts. Hes having FUN,dont any of you remember what that was like ?

by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2019 5:39 AM

I have fun all the time. As a MAN. Not a man pretending to be a woman. R16 I agree. There is some mental illness there.

by Anonymousreply 18September 29, 2019 7:00 AM

I don't necessarily think it's a mental illness but it can certainly be a form of sublimation of repressed sexuality. Gay men crossdressing most of the time is pretty sexualised because it is how horny effeminate gay men interpret women's sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 19September 29, 2019 8:08 AM

R17 go back to Black Twitter, I'm sure they will appreciate your "y'all's", typos, and your new word "dessicate" much more than us.

by Anonymousreply 20September 29, 2019 1:44 PM

Does he ever sing without trying to look like a woman, just being himself?

by Anonymousreply 21September 29, 2019 4:12 PM

My Spouse is obsessed with him so go figure. He also loves Marie Osmond, so go figure even further.

by Anonymousreply 22September 29, 2019 4:16 PM

I'm with R17.

He gets up your nose because he's all in your face. Uppity. Faggoty.

by Anonymousreply 23September 29, 2019 9:55 PM

Insufferable

by Anonymousreply 24September 29, 2019 10:21 PM

Toderick was good in Broadway's Kinky Boots, replacing Billy Porter. But this makes him seem of very limited talent. Or decent talent trying to create some niche for him/herself with these "edgy" videos. Very little here. Just a beat, attitude and the word "fag." Save that advance, baby. He'll headline a few LGBT benefits, shouting over a track and stomping around in heels, more bored than we are.

by Anonymousreply 25September 29, 2019 10:29 PM

[quote]Does he ever sing without trying to look like a woman, just being himself?

Tod Hall was just another American Idol contestant 10 years ago. Yeah that didn't work out for him very well. So he had to spice things up, which is why we are here discussing him today!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 29, 2019 10:30 PM

Not for long.

by Anonymousreply 27September 29, 2019 10:37 PM

I loved it. Nice way to own a hate word and it’s funny as well.

by Anonymousreply 28September 29, 2019 11:51 PM

I’m not a fan - he seems like a stuck up jerk from his Drag Race appearances- but the song and video are cute.

by Anonymousreply 29September 30, 2019 12:36 AM

[quote]he seems like a stuck up jerk from his Drag Race appearances-

I havent watched Drag Race in years, sad to hear he comes off like that on such a big platform. From his Youtube vids he seems nice. He is very driven, so some might take that the wrong way, but to me that makes him attractive

by Anonymousreply 30September 30, 2019 12:46 AM

This and the last one were good and have a slap dash quality I treasure. Two backup dancers here are sexy and shameless. Too bad Missy Elliott's voice can't come out his pie hole.

by Anonymousreply 31September 30, 2019 1:56 AM

[quote]Does he ever sing without trying to look like a woman, just being himself?

It's fairly new from the little bit I've known of Todrick's career. When he did Disney parody songs, he obviously didn't do drag, but when he moved away from that and got more into the club sound he still didn't do drag, but surrounded himself with drag queens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 30, 2019 2:09 AM

I'm not a native English speaker and I haven't experienced anglo-saxon culture but even to my ears the f* word is intolerable. I can't even type it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 30, 2019 3:52 AM

He is very stuck up, he thinks he's talented.

by Anonymousreply 34September 30, 2019 6:22 PM

I hate his fake contact lens eyes.

by Anonymousreply 35September 30, 2019 6:52 PM

Meh/ I get the whole take back the word, he just didn’t take it far enough back for me. Like maybe Cleveland.

by Anonymousreply 36September 30, 2019 7:00 PM

There’s definitely some mania with this one. He may have multiple other undiagnosed mental heath issues as well. Arguably he has some talent - if that “talent” is entertaining or not is up to each individual. To me it is not. He seems like a clout-chasing, social climbing fame whore from my observation.

by Anonymousreply 37September 30, 2019 7:09 PM

I remember his run on American idol.

He looked totally lost thinking why what worked so well for Adam Lambert was not working for him. Of course making a lot of changes on a song only matters if those changes work.

And then came when he said that he wanted to be on Glee because he wanted to play Santana's boyfriend, when they told him she was a lesbian he said that she could change for him, that could be really tone deaf for a straight man, but for a gay one is unforgivable.

It's not that the guy doesn't have talent, but the talent just don't match his narcissism but being Taylor's friend seems to be really productive for him

by Anonymousreply 38September 30, 2019 7:14 PM

I am thinking he “forced” the friendship with Taylor and basically told her if you don’t put me in your circle, I will put out press that you are homophobic and racist. He’s a real prick to force her to like him. She had no choice.

by Anonymousreply 39September 30, 2019 7:19 PM

Or she's just a cunt, r39.

by Anonymousreply 40September 30, 2019 7:25 PM

Taylor is the victim of his intimidation. He could create a lot of unnecessary drama for her if she refuses to be associated with him.

by Anonymousreply 41September 30, 2019 7:31 PM

DRIPEESHA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 12, 2019 11:13 PM

It would have been fine if he had done this type of singing style with choreographed backup dancers video just ONCE, but the fact that almost all of his videos are like this just shows how limited he really is.

by Anonymousreply 43October 12, 2019 11:38 PM

Love Dripeesha! That was cool. Who knew Tiffany could rap and dance like that? And those guys twerkin' their big phat asses were everything, baby.

by Anonymousreply 44October 12, 2019 11:41 PM

R42, 2:58 Never did I expect to see Groucho Marx make an appearance in a generic ass wobbling youtube music video by a generic ass wobbling youtube singer. The randomness of this was about as interesting as it got.

by Anonymousreply 45October 12, 2019 11:51 PM

GAFFE

by Anonymousreply 46October 13, 2019 1:02 AM

I laughed through the whole Dripeesha video ! Fabulous ! I adore Toddrick,he reminds me of the queens I knew in the 70s and 80s who just had FUN being gay.

by Anonymousreply 47October 13, 2019 1:41 AM

He probably cuts himself at night

by Anonymousreply 48October 13, 2019 3:24 AM

A dancer created a tweet thread of how Miss Thang Todrick doesn't pay his dancers and is colorstruck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 16, 2019 12:01 AM

I think Todrick Hall is really cute, I bet he's passionate in the sack. I'd totally be into him.

by Anonymousreply 50October 16, 2019 12:17 AM

[quote]I haven't watched Drag Race in years, sad to hear he comes off like that on such a big platform.

Maybe as far as visibility in gay circles and sure, some straight people, the "Drag Race" platform is NOT a big one as far as money. I'm sure the majority of talent is non-SAG-AFTRA, mostly non-union crew, and a teeny budget. Nobody other than RuPaul and WOW, the producers are making much money at all. They are lured in by the exposure, which can be helpful, but you have to WORK IT HARD, which Todrick Hall certainly is doing, and good for him!

by Anonymousreply 51October 16, 2019 12:31 AM

[quote]He seems like a clout-chasing, social climbing fame whore from my observation.

In other words, your average American!

by Anonymousreply 52October 16, 2019 12:52 AM

Give me Cazwell any day over this.

by Anonymousreply 53October 22, 2019 12:50 AM

Looks improperly wiped.

by Anonymousreply 54December 7, 2019 8:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!