Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of Atlanta - Season 12

The fireworks have already started!

Real Housewives of Atlanta season 12 hasn’t aired yet, and we already know one thing we can expect… an argument between NeNe Leakes and Cynthia Bailey.

The former BFFs were spotted by a fan in a restaurant having a conversation that didn’t look too friendly, according to Hollywood Life.

Although the video has no audio, both ladies can be seen sitting across from each other using lots of hands gestures and possibly raising their voices. The cameraman can also be seen in this video, making it very likely this argument will air on this upcoming season on RHOA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 13, 2019 5:26 AM

[quote] Kenya Moore's Daughter Brooklyn Poses with Porsha Williams' Baby Pilar in Greece: 'Best Friends'

Kenya Moore's Daughter Brooklyn Poses with Porsha Williams' Baby Pilar in Greece: 'Best Friends' [People] Robyn Merrett PeopleSeptember 24, 2019 Scroll back up to restore default view.

The real babies of Atlanta take Greece!

RHOA stars Kenya Moore and Porsha Williams have jetted off to Europe for the RHOA cast trip to Greece with their daughters — making it the ultimate girls trip.

Moore, 48, shared a sweet moment of her and Williams’ baby girls basking in the beautiful sunset on Instagram, captioning it, “#bestfriends.”

In the shot, Moore’s daughter Brooklyn Daly can be seen smiling widely in her stroller while Williams’ baby girl Pilar Jhena, also seated in a stroller, flashed an adorable pout.

Williams, 38, also shared the photo on her own Instagram, writing, “Twirl & Twerk,” in reference Williams’ love of the dance and Moore’s signature phrase.

Moore also posted a solo shot of herself in Greece, wearing a white romper paired with a beige belt and gladiator sandals.

“When in 🇬🇷,” Moore wrote.

The luxurious vacations comes nearly a week after it was revealed that Moore is splitting with her husband Marc Daly, a little over two years after saying their “I dos.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 25, 2019 10:23 AM

[quote] Phaedra Parks Met New Boyfriend Medina Islam on a Dating App: 'He's a Really Good Guy'

Phaedra Parks can’t stop smiling about the new beau in her life, Medina Islam.

On Sunday, the Real Housewives of Atlanta alum, 45, went public with her romance to the 36-year-old actor, sharing a picture of the two to her Instagram page along with a sweet shout-out for her boyfriend’s birthday.

Islam, who previously starred in Tyler Perry’s The Haves and the Have Nots, took note of her kindness. In a comment on her post, he wrote “Thank u My Beautiful Queen.”

Those sweet words just a sampling of the love Islam has been showing Parks since the two started dating in the spring.

“He’s a really good guy,” Parks tells PEOPLE. “He’s very calming and soothing and mild-mannered. I always dealt with the bad boys, and he’s very opposite from any guy I’ve ever dated. So that’s refreshing.”

The two met on a dating app, though Parks says she “knew him from around town in Atlanta.”

“You know, he used to be on a show here so we have a lot of mutual friends,” she says. “One of my best friends is one of his best friends as well.”

“We’re right at six months now,” she added. “It”s the perfect time, we’re still in the bubble. … It’s awesome!”

Though they’re still “waking in the glow” of Islam’s birthday celebration, there has been one hiccup to their romance: the fact that Islam lives in Los Angeles and Parks in Atlanta.

Managing a long-distance relationship has come with some challenges, she admits.

“It’s hard doing the long distance, especially bi-costal because L.A. is a super long flight, outside of just the time difference,” Parks says. “But we’ve been making it work! He’s an actor so he’s New York quite a bit, and then he comes to Atlanta, and I get to L.A. to see him as well.”

To that end, Islam hasn’t met Parks’ two sons with ex-husband Apollo Nida: Ayden, 9, and Dylan, 6.

“He hasn’t met my kids yet,” Parks tells PEOPLE. “We’re just taking it slow with that.”

This is Parks’ second public relationship since divorcing Nida.

She was last linked to Dish Nation radio host Tone Kapone, though the romance fizzled shortly after they kicked off 2019 together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 25, 2019 10:25 AM

Ayden and Dylan both look like Phaedra.

Neither of them looks anything like Apollo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 25, 2019 10:27 AM

So is Kenya back for season 12, or isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 4September 25, 2019 6:19 PM

Baby on Board! RHOA's Kandi Burruss Is Expecting Her Third Child via Surrogate

Entertainment Baby on Board! RHOA's Kandi Burruss Is Expecting Her Third Child via Surrogate People Jen Juneau,People 4 hours ago Reactions Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email

Ace Wells is going to be a big brother!

Kandi Burruss and husband Todd Tucker are expecting another child via surrogate, PEOPLE can confirm.

Burruss, 43, and Tucker’s surrogate journey will be documented on the upcoming season ofThe Real Housewives of Atlanta, and the trailer for season 12 teases some drama along the way.

The couple already share 3-year-old son Ace, while Burruss is mom to 16-year-old daughter Riley and Tucker is dad to daughter Kaela, 22.

Entertainment Baby on Board! RHOA's Kandi Burruss Is Expecting Her Third Child via Surrogate People Jen Juneau,People 4 hours ago Reactions Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email

Ace Wells is going to be a big brother!

Kandi Burruss and husband Todd Tucker are expecting another child via surrogate, PEOPLE can confirm.

Burruss, 43, and Tucker’s surrogate journey will be documented on the upcoming season ofThe Real Housewives of Atlanta, and the trailer for season 12 teases some drama along the way.

The couple already share 3-year-old son Ace, while Burruss is mom to 16-year-old daughter Riley and Tucker is dad to daughter Kaela, 22.

Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs? Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Parents newsletter.

RELATED: Kandi Burruss Celebrates Five-Year Wedding Anniversary to Todd Tucker with Epic Thailand Getaway

In April, Burruss got teary-eyed during the season 11 RHOA reunion as she recalled the emotional advice Andy Cohen gave her about using a surrogate to expand her family.

“I had made a comment. I said something like, ‘I guess I’m gonna have a baby mama.’ And he said to me, ‘Don’t you ever say that because you are the mother,” the Grammy winner said of their conversation while appearing on Busy Tonight in February. “‘And to say she’s your baby’s mom is taking away from you.’ It made me feel better.”

Burruss spent all season trying to convince Tucker to use a surrogate to try for another child, a decision she came to after a high-risk pregnancy with Ace and her history with fibroids: noncancerous growths in the uterus.

Eventually, after meeting with a potential candidate through her OBGYN (Married to Medicine‘s Dr. Jackie Walters), Tucker agreed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 27, 2019 6:16 AM

hello!

by Anonymousreply 6November 11, 2019 4:25 AM

I completely lost interest in these phony idiots many years ago.

by Anonymousreply 7November 11, 2019 4:41 AM

Obviously there's no interest in this show if it can't even generate a half dozen posts after the debut. Unless there's some other thread that's not showing up.

Regardless, I guess Tre from NJ no longer has the ugliest girls on the franchises... looking at you both Kenya and Porsha.. but not looking too hard because your babies are SCARY.

by Anonymousreply 8November 11, 2019 4:50 AM

R3 Your link isn't working.

by Anonymousreply 9November 11, 2019 4:51 AM

[quote]Obviously there's no interest in this show if it can't even generate a half dozen posts after the debut. Unless there's some other thread that's not showing up.

Atlanta was trending on its debut night on Twitter. There are not too many posters here, because of the paywall on a lot of popular threads.

by Anonymousreply 10November 11, 2019 4:52 AM

R10 I'm speaking of DL and I don't think this thread is paywalled.

by Anonymousreply 11November 11, 2019 4:56 AM

So Fakedra, the drug dealers' attorney, is pretending to date a gay guy?

by Anonymousreply 12November 11, 2019 5:15 AM

R11 I'm meaning that a lot of traffic has left this site. There's nothing much happening on a lot of threads.

by Anonymousreply 13November 12, 2019 5:32 AM

R12 Who is the guy?

by Anonymousreply 14November 12, 2019 5:33 AM

R13 not that much traffic has left this site and not so much that there would be no traction on a thread about this show.

by Anonymousreply 15November 13, 2019 1:01 AM

Well, it's the number one franchise, whether it is or not flooding posts on this site.

by Anonymousreply 16November 13, 2019 5:25 AM

Apparently, Eva and Porsha are feuding. On Dish, they mentioned how

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 13, 2019 5:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!