Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WTF is wrong with Aaron Carter?

He seems to really be losing it!

He’s on Instagram claiming his brother Nick raped a 91 year old woman named Mildred and that Nicks wife keeps messaging him then blocking him etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117October 20, 2019 5:09 AM

He needs to be in psych ward, duh. Who is going to put him there? Maybe Bruce Willis should step up and take care of this mess. It's deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 1September 22, 2019 9:50 PM

He is a CRACKHEAD. This is what they do. He belongs on the corner begging and tweaking. Look at him. Straight TRASH.

by Anonymousreply 2September 22, 2019 9:54 PM

He's not just some druggie, he's legitimately mentally ill. Nick getting a restraining order has gotten him worked up and I would bet he legitimately thinks what he said is true. He needs professional help but the family has obviously washed their hands of him, so who knows what will happen.

by Anonymousreply 3September 22, 2019 9:57 PM

Pretty sad to see him losing it in real time.

by Anonymousreply 4September 22, 2019 9:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 22, 2019 9:59 PM

[quote]I cannot be silenced. @lasdlan @lvmpd @cnn @foxnews @wendyshow #CoverUp #SerialRapist @fbi he raped Mildred. 91 years old. And he is doing EVERYTHING TO PROTECT HIMSELF. NICK GIVE YOURSELF IN!!! Give it up. I stand by the #metoo MOVEMENT!! @realdonaldtrump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 22, 2019 10:01 PM

[quote]I cannot be silenced. @lasdlan @lvmpd @cnn @foxnews @wendyshow #CoverUp #SerialRapist @fbi he raped Mildred. 91 years old. And he is doing EVERYTHING TO PROTECT HIMSELF. NICK GIVE YOURSELF IN!!! Give it up. I stand by the #metoo MOVEMENT!! @realdonaldtrump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 22, 2019 10:01 PM

He's obviously out of his mind, he should be involuntarily hospitalized.

by Anonymousreply 8September 22, 2019 10:03 PM

Someone DM him for D pics.

by Anonymousreply 9September 22, 2019 10:04 PM

Nick tweeted about how he was scared of his family's safety because of Aaron and all the firearms he owns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 22, 2019 10:06 PM

Oh god he alerted Trump. Crazy on crazier

by Anonymousreply 11September 22, 2019 10:08 PM

Someone pls infiltrate the facebook BSB groups to suss out the frauen reacting to this drama.

by Anonymousreply 12September 22, 2019 10:11 PM

He's probably schizophrenic. I feel bad for him

by Anonymousreply 13September 22, 2019 10:16 PM

Right now, he's reminding me of Charlie Sheen's 'Winning' meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 14September 22, 2019 10:18 PM

Charlie Sheen was just an asshole who got too much encouragement. This feels different

by Anonymousreply 15September 22, 2019 10:21 PM

Sadly I kind of believe him. Yes he's mentally ill but Nick seems like an evil prick capable of these allegations. I feel bad for Aaron. If he doesn't get help he won't be around much longer. I could see nick getting rid of him.

by Anonymousreply 16September 22, 2019 10:25 PM

I could see Aaron's MASSIVE DRUG INTACT getting rid of him.

by Anonymousreply 17September 22, 2019 10:28 PM

He’s sad that Nick and Bruce Willis aren’t fulFILLING him now.

by Anonymousreply 18September 22, 2019 10:29 PM

What is a "drug intact"?

by Anonymousreply 19September 22, 2019 10:50 PM

I don't know why anyone assume he's making any of this up. People don't make up stuff like this. Even drug addicts. It seems entirely plausible that Nick Carter is a serial rapist and it's obvious that Aaron is traumatized beyond repair from all the abuse he suffered. Anyone calling the victim "crazy" is likely an abuser his or herself.

by Anonymousreply 20September 22, 2019 10:54 PM

He said that the police have done 8 welfare checks at his house in the last two weeks.

He's having a psychotic breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 21September 22, 2019 10:54 PM

He bought GUNS and wants to kill his brothers family. Thats dangerous, whether or not his family all raped each other for years. His brothers kids are not guilty of whatever happened to Aaron. Sheesh!

by Anonymousreply 22September 22, 2019 10:56 PM

[quote]People don't make up stuff like this

Um, they do. All the fucking time. Especially when they're feeling hateful and vindicative.

It's interesting how Aaron only discovered the anti-rapist crusader in him after the judicial order. His righteousness is so well timed.

by Anonymousreply 23September 22, 2019 10:58 PM

[quote]I don't know why anyone assume he's making any of this up. People don't make up stuff like this

Aaron claims he's schizophrenic, with bipolar disorder, manic depression and anxiety disorders, then tweeted that The Doctors edited him saying that he's mentally ill for "click bait". Maybe he's been abused or maybe - even likelier - he's having an episode and the drugs he's taking aren't helping.

by Anonymousreply 24September 22, 2019 10:58 PM

So, um, is he asking Trump to pass red flag laws to prevent him from buying guns? Cuz a.) too late and b.) never gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 25September 22, 2019 11:02 PM

He's probably just schizophrenic. Schizophrenia can seem like many other things before it's diagnosed

by Anonymousreply 26September 22, 2019 11:04 PM

[quote]People don't make up stuff like this

Schizophrenics make up things all the time that they believe are true.

by Anonymousreply 27September 22, 2019 11:06 PM

He actually seems more intelligent than I thought. Mental illness and intelligence is quite the deadly combination.

by Anonymousreply 28September 22, 2019 11:07 PM

[quote]Oh god he alerted Trump.

AND Wendy Williams.

by Anonymousreply 29September 22, 2019 11:09 PM

R28, are you reading his Tweets?

He is not intelligent at all.

Deranged and on a massive drug binge.

by Anonymousreply 30September 22, 2019 11:18 PM

This won't end well.

by Anonymousreply 31September 22, 2019 11:20 PM

I wonder if Wendy Williams will mention all this on her show tomorrow. Since she’s been living sober and just recently finished a stint in a half-way house one would hope she’ll be kind with her gossiping.

by Anonymousreply 32September 22, 2019 11:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 22, 2019 11:30 PM

Sad! People with Leave It To Beaver childhoods don’t usually go off the rails. This kid got fucked six ways to Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 34September 22, 2019 11:34 PM

Yeah, but which came first, the drugs or the mental illness? Drugs can cause mental illness, or he could have been self medicating a mental illness with drugs. I'm betting the drugs came first.

by Anonymousreply 35September 22, 2019 11:35 PM

No drugs can't "cause" mental illness. They can exacerbate it, or make you less able to control yourself. But they don't just give people schizophrenia out of the blue

by Anonymousreply 36September 22, 2019 11:37 PM

Get out, Nick! Get out before I kill you!

by Anonymousreply 37September 22, 2019 11:38 PM

He's cracking up from having lack of shacking up! Why don't you pack it up! And find yourself a crazy kind of love!

by Anonymousreply 38September 22, 2019 11:39 PM

#JusticeForMildred

by Anonymousreply 39September 22, 2019 11:39 PM

How can one family have so much rape?

by Anonymousreply 40September 22, 2019 11:41 PM

Poor guy, I hope he’s ok

by Anonymousreply 41September 22, 2019 11:42 PM

I wrote this on another thread. I hope DL can find some compassion for this young man. I cannot imagine the stress he is dealing with...

It’s really sad watching him spiral out of control. I wish him peace and emotional support and healing. It’s difficult to decipher if he is really speaking truth or his mental illness is at an all time high.

It makes me wonder what other past celebrities, before the internet, had downward mental spirals that we never heard about. Unfortunately, the internet hides nothing and stories are readily shared now. It’s difficult for celebrities to hide their emotional disruptions and even same sex escapades. I cannot even begin to imagine the enormous stress attached to being a celebrity. Unfortunately, it was their choice to be in the public eye (except for children of celebrities).

by Anonymousreply 42September 22, 2019 11:42 PM

He's not ok.

by Anonymousreply 43September 22, 2019 11:43 PM

he's a filthy lil barebacker

by Anonymousreply 44September 22, 2019 11:54 PM

Calm down Bruce. R44

by Anonymousreply 45September 22, 2019 11:54 PM

'Mildred' is one of Aaron's "alters", the persona he hides behind when he sees Nick's cock come out and knows that his big bro is about to have him "that way". Sadly for Aaron (and 'Mildred'), the long-time rumors about Nick having a huge cock are all too true.

by Anonymousreply 46September 23, 2019 12:00 AM

Aaron self-medicating his mental illness (PTSD) and Nick being a serial rapist are in no way mutually exclusive.

We don't live in an either/or, black/white, night/day world. Lots of things are true simultaneously. Why am I having to point this out? How old are you people?

by Anonymousreply 47September 23, 2019 12:08 AM

[quote] He's not just some druggie, he's legitimately mentally ill.

As are any number of “druggies” who self medicate.

by Anonymousreply 48September 23, 2019 12:09 AM

Let’s help him! He is a human being and very damaged, but can be restored through mental health and compassion..

by Anonymousreply 49September 23, 2019 12:11 AM

Everyone was raping Aaron. It's horrifying. Summary here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50September 23, 2019 12:13 AM

[quote] Let’s help him!

Unless you think the medicine he needs is being ripped apart online or people saying they want to suck his dick, I fail to see how DL can help him.

by Anonymousreply 51September 23, 2019 12:13 AM

He needs to be isolated from his family and professionally diagnosed and treated, or he's going to end very badly.

by Anonymousreply 52September 23, 2019 12:23 AM

I believe he IS isolated from his family. No? He probably needs to detox and leave show biz but he has ZERO skills apparently, even for show biz. He needs to have a shrink, medication, a safe modest home and if possible a job. If he's really bonkers, the job is going to be difficult.

by Anonymousreply 53September 23, 2019 12:26 AM

He needs a elder father figure type who he trusts to come help him with his life. (Do not say Bruce Willis).

by Anonymousreply 54September 23, 2019 12:28 AM

yes he surely needs a strong sensible parent figure. seems to have spent a lifetime around flakes. He seems feral. He seems to have had very little education. Has he ever spent time around any solid people?

by Anonymousreply 55September 23, 2019 12:33 AM

R55 He needs someone who isn't interested in using him, whether that's for fame, money, or sex, someone trustworthy who actually cares for him. I'm guessing there aren't many of those waiting in line for a phone call.

by Anonymousreply 56September 23, 2019 12:37 AM

[quote]He needs someone who isn't interested in using him, whether that's for fame, money, or sex, someone trustworthy who actually cares for him. I'm guessing there aren't many of those waiting in line for a phone call

One has to be ready to accept help. Someone posted to Youtube one of Aaron's IG stories where he and his "security" were pulled over by the cops and after the ordeal, his "security" was given the phone and he told people on the stream that it's not helpful to bully Aaron and he doesn't need that. I felt he was very sincere and he seems to care about Aaron but how much can he do if someone doesn't listen? If he told Aaron, "Stay off the internet. Go to an inpatient facility." Do you think he'd listen? This is an idiot still chasing fame who is now including his mother - who he claimed stole from him - on this path to staying in the spotlight no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 57September 23, 2019 12:43 AM

He reminds me of my ex before he got kicked out of a sober living facility for huffing and then checked into a hotel to huff 70 cans of air cleaner. He was dead in less than a week.

by Anonymousreply 58September 23, 2019 12:47 AM

[quote]He needs a elder father figure type who he trusts to come help him with his life.

I agree. I think he has a hard time accepting his sexuality because of the past abuse too. He needs a stable man in his life who appreciates him.

by Anonymousreply 59September 23, 2019 12:49 AM

He was most likely molested.. But not by a family member

by Anonymousreply 60September 23, 2019 12:50 AM

Wasn't he "friends" with Chris Crocker a while back?

by Anonymousreply 61September 23, 2019 12:53 AM

R57 Agreed, but he also needs to be able to trust the person/people in order to accept their help. I'm sure Aaron is very scared under whatever druggy crazy he's got going on.

by Anonymousreply 62September 23, 2019 1:00 AM

R50 Sadly, I'm sure Nick knows what it's like to be the young cute moneymaker getting his ass peddled. He joined BSB at 13, after all.

by Anonymousreply 63September 23, 2019 1:02 AM

R63 sad

by Anonymousreply 64September 23, 2019 1:14 AM

Get Bruce Willis on the phone.

by Anonymousreply 65September 23, 2019 1:32 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 23, 2019 1:34 AM

R42 Go back to Oprahlounge.

by Anonymousreply 67September 23, 2019 1:40 AM

R66 In any case, the Carter parents failed abjectly as such. Is there some rule that boybands have to have at least one barely adolescent cupcake? I'm reminded of Joey McIntyre at the start of New Kids, not even 13. Is there a baked in pedophile audience for this stuff, or was that just Lou at work?

by Anonymousreply 68September 23, 2019 1:51 AM

[quote] Is there some rule that boybands have to have at least one barely adolescent cupcake?

Actually, that was just PR. The boyband managers usually raped all of the members, not just one.

by Anonymousreply 69September 23, 2019 2:03 AM

You Queen's are getting out of control with the fantasies

by Anonymousreply 70September 23, 2019 2:09 AM

What a fucked up bunch . And the parents had 5 of them. Larger families always seem to have more dysfunction and mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 71September 23, 2019 2:25 AM

R20, I wouldn't be surprised if Nick joked or even made it sound like he had a plan, and Aaron's suspected for years that je really did it. But as dopey as Nick seems, he doesn't seem like a serial rapist.

by Anonymousreply 72September 23, 2019 2:36 AM

Leslie seems like the Carter that likely held all of the secrets.

How likely is it she died of an overdose? My guess is if you can find how she died, you will learn the truth about the family.

by Anonymousreply 73September 23, 2019 2:56 AM

The family sponged off their kids' success and didn't get them any grounding or good personal guidance. The kids got eaten up by money and fame, directly or indirectly, and lack of personal boundaries. Drugs were something of a given in that environment I think, and sadly just a question of when one of them would self-destruct. I think it very likely that both Aaron and Nick were some form of molested at some point in their careers. Whether Aaron grew up with Nick's cock in him or not, there's reason enough for him to be pretty fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 74September 23, 2019 3:33 AM

I was violated!

by Anonymousreply 75September 23, 2019 4:14 AM

He also accused his late sister Leslie of raping him from the ages of 10 to 13, tweeting: "my sister raped me from the age of 10 to 13 years old when she wasn’t on her medications and I was absused [sic] not only sexually by her but by my first two back up dancers when I was 8 years old. And my brother absused [sic] me my whole life."

by Anonymousreply 76September 23, 2019 4:38 AM

R20 = Trump supporter/pizzagate wacko.

by Anonymousreply 77September 23, 2019 4:42 AM

R76 that whole household seems like it was a big fu*k house.

by Anonymousreply 78September 23, 2019 4:49 AM

Nick Carter raped me! He raped my ears with his vocal performance on "I Want It That Way."

by Anonymousreply 79September 23, 2019 4:55 AM

It's all very sad, he comes from enormous privilege, wealth and a stable early childhood. I guess mental illness happens in the best of families, I hope they find a way to heal.

by Anonymousreply 80September 23, 2019 4:56 AM

Aaron has had pretty yet sad eyes for most of his life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81September 23, 2019 4:59 AM

If I was a 91 year old woman, I wouldn't mind a little deep dickin' from an in-his-prime horny Nick Carter.

by Anonymousreply 82September 23, 2019 5:15 AM

Leslie died of an overdose. Aaron must be confusing Mildred with Nicks elderly muse Kelly. And it wasn’t rape because they have a very loving relationship.

by Anonymousreply 83September 23, 2019 5:28 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84September 23, 2019 5:32 AM

It’s crazy that he was the only one in the Lou Perlman documentary to deny Lou sexually abused him.

by Anonymousreply 85September 23, 2019 5:43 AM

[quote]Leslie died of an overdose

To show just how out of it everyone in the family is; I watched the clip of Aaron and his mother on THE DOCTORS and one of the doctors asked her how did Leslie die and she said, "We don't know. It's very mysterious. I feel like it was covered up."

by Anonymousreply 86September 23, 2019 5:46 AM

Lance discussed Aaron carter in the Lou documentary and it is truly sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 23, 2019 5:46 AM

Nick surprises young Aaron

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88September 23, 2019 5:51 AM

Nick and Aaron infamous boat video that started those brotherly love rumors ~

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89September 23, 2019 5:58 AM

He just needs a few joints and a nice big dick to calm him down and stabilize him. I volunteer as tribute. I'll have to get the weed from my brother since I don't smoke the stuff.

by Anonymousreply 90September 23, 2019 5:58 AM

R89 Dey fucked! Dat creepy!

by Anonymousreply 91September 23, 2019 6:05 AM

This all has a sad Amanda Byrnes | Britney vibe to it and leaves a bad taste in my mouth

by Anonymousreply 92September 23, 2019 6:39 AM

Yeah, we've been here before.

by Anonymousreply 93September 23, 2019 6:42 AM

R92 I feel that way about Bruce Willis.

by Anonymousreply 94September 23, 2019 6:42 AM

Why can't his family get him sectioned? That's what I don't understand about this mess - they seem capable of taking out restraining orders against him but not able to get him sectioned and get the help he clearly needs? That's fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 95September 23, 2019 10:39 AM

Those kids weren't just pimped out by their parents, but their managers (like Lou Pearlman) as well. Of course the kids try to save face and deny to share details about what went on, but they hate their parents for betraying them in such a horrific way, and that untreated trauma turns them into hot messes.

by Anonymousreply 96September 23, 2019 11:06 AM

Whenever I see people act like this, I always wonder who molested them when they were kids.

In Aaron's case, I guess we ought to ask, "Who didn't?"

by Anonymousreply 97September 23, 2019 11:46 AM

Aaron has these incredibly stories about Nick raping nonagenarians and his 11-year-old sister raping him, but says not his father, nor Lou Pearlman, nor Michael Jackson molested him. My guess is that the opposite of everything he says is true.

by Anonymousreply 98September 23, 2019 12:02 PM

R89 It was all innocent back then - I bet this video makes Aaron all kinds of upset these days.

by Anonymousreply 99September 23, 2019 12:14 PM

r90 I have to agree. He seems like he needs some good dick in his life to calm his ass down.

by Anonymousreply 100September 23, 2019 1:55 PM

*deep trucker voice* Fuck Yeaaah Boyh, this is gonna hurt

by Anonymousreply 101October 5, 2019 10:33 AM

I worked on the Carter family show and Aaron was like a puppy- a sweet guy who desperately wanted to be liked- he was always asking my opinions about some rap song he was writing (always with some phantom rapper lurking in the room). Nick was in his losing-his-fat workout stage, and very detached from the whole filming process. Leslie, out of all of them, was the sensible one, which puzzled me when I heard that she committed suicide. Angel was a bitch, and would bait every one, but she had told me that she was doing it for the cameras. All that dysfunction that you saw on the show was real. All of them were trying to elude their mother, who was trying to find out where the house was that they were filming in.

It's sad seeing Aaron come this route, but it had started a long time ago. Like other posters have stated, he needed either a stable older male/female figure who could tell him "no".

by Anonymousreply 102October 5, 2019 7:08 PM

R89 has watched so much brother porn he's sexualising a 10 year old worshipping his 18 year old brother.

by Anonymousreply 103October 5, 2019 7:20 PM

R103 People see what they want (or expect) to see.

by Anonymousreply 104October 7, 2019 2:11 AM

Starting at 12:35 in the clip below in an episode of House of Carters, I get this creepy vibe between his father and his sister, Leslie, the woman in blue jeans. The father kept touching and leering at Leslie while Leslie looked uncomfortable and depressed. She also avoided the family dinner with her father.

In 2012, Leslie died in her father's home while she was visiting him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105October 16, 2019 3:01 AM

Here's a picture of a young Leslie sitting on her father's lap. Leslie looks uncomfortable while her father has a creepy smile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106October 16, 2019 3:17 AM

Still raped over here!

by Anonymousreply 107October 16, 2019 3:28 AM

Aaron had confessed his crush on Lance Bass 7 years ago before he came out as bisexual 5 years later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108October 16, 2019 7:06 AM

He looks really sick.

by Anonymousreply 109October 16, 2019 7:11 AM

There were rumours that Aaron had dated guys before he came out as bisexual 2 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 110October 16, 2019 7:20 AM

I don't think he's bi. I think he has bipolar which is characterised by hypersexuality. The stupid idiot thinks that because he's always horny during mania, he must be bi. That because he let a guy blow him when hes in that condition he is bi. The man spends his days on IG live chasing girls and never even fakes interest for the guys there. Mark my words, you will never see him date (not fuck) a man. Ever, ever.

by Anonymousreply 111October 16, 2019 8:12 AM

METH

by Anonymousreply 112October 16, 2019 12:40 PM

In the following video at 16:04, I noticed one of the male back-up dancers rubbed his body on a very young Aaron when Aaron was draped over the couch in front of his clueless mother and the other adults in the room.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113October 20, 2019 1:59 AM

Omigod, he's going all Ann Prentiss on his family.

by Anonymousreply 114October 20, 2019 3:24 AM

Aaron Carter and Lucian Piane should team up to do a musical project.

Can you imagine all the crazy in THAT studio? I 'd pay to see it.

by Anonymousreply 115October 20, 2019 3:29 AM

How’s Mildred holding up?

by Anonymousreply 116October 20, 2019 4:44 AM

Pedophiles always ruin things for everyone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117October 20, 2019 5:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!