Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hunter Biden: What is the deal???

I like Joe Biden, and want him to get the nomination.....but I don't like the swill swirling around his son Hunter. Is he the fuck up son? He left his wife of 20 years to hook up with his dead brother's wife which is kind of creepy. He then drops her and marries some woman he hardly knows. Also, time in rehab and being discharged from the military...

Are there some other business wrong doings he is involved in? Anyone have the details...no wonder Trump and his squad are looking to get the dirt on this guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 18, 2019 12:55 AM

Piss off, Trumper.

by Anonymousreply 1September 20, 2019 9:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 20, 2019 9:56 PM

Everything I'm reading indicates that Trump wants to make up a story about Biden's son, and he needs gullible dupes like you to perpetuate it, OP.

So please ... fuck off and go away now.

by Anonymousreply 3September 20, 2019 9:59 PM

Dump has given all of his scummy offspring and their spouses cushy jobs in his administration that they are absolutely unqualified for, and you're worried about Biden's son?

by Anonymousreply 4September 20, 2019 10:00 PM

OP = Trollina McTroll for the Dumpster Fire.

Fuck you, you dumb cunt. Fuck off and die in St. Petersberg or Vegas or whatever.

We don't give a FUCK about what Hunter Biden does or doesn't do. Do Not Give Any Fucks.

Welcome to Ignore, OP, die there with the others.

by Anonymousreply 5September 20, 2019 10:06 PM

His actual face looks like a deep fake of two other faces, yet despite this, he's still more attractive than the bridge trolls (and yes I'm including the creepy one in the WH, Barron) that Trump produced. OP, you and the rest of the Trumpstains on this board can can criticize Biden's kids all you want, Trump's kids will always be worse.

by Anonymousreply 6September 20, 2019 11:11 PM

The Tard Brothers:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 20, 2019 11:27 PM

So Donald Tard Jr put a fake dimple in his chin?

Tard!

by Anonymousreply 8September 20, 2019 11:28 PM

Can't anyone answer the question, is Hunter a criminal and did Papa Joe intervene to help him out in any way?

by Anonymousreply 9September 20, 2019 11:55 PM

Fuck off, r8.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 21, 2019 12:03 AM

Asked and answered, OP.

No, Hunter's not a criminal.

No, Vice President Biden did not intervene to help his son or cover anything up.

This has all been looked at, quite exhaustively, as everyone paying even the slightest bit of attention knows.

Trump and Giuliani allege, contrary to evidence, that Biden improperly pressured the Ukrainian government in 2016 to fire then-Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin in the midst of a corruption investigation of one of Ukraine’s biggest gas companies, Burisma Group. Biden’s youngest son, Hunter, was serving on the company’s board at the time.

But the prosecutor, in fact, was the target of pressure by Ukrainian anti-corruption advocates and a host of international supporters of Ukraine, who argued he should be fired for failing to pursue major cases of corruption. And it was the widely known and publicly espoused position of the U.S. government, across a half dozen agencies, that the prosecutor’s ouster was among crucial anti-corruption measures that the Ukrainian government needed to take to move forward economically and politically. As President Barack Obama’s point man on Ukraine, Biden dutifully relayed those messages at every opportunity.

Yet Trump and Giuliani have turned that real-life scenario on its head, falsely alleging that Biden sought to corruptly influence a Ukrainian prosecutor’s decisions in his son’s favor. The Trump camp’s steady volley of tweets, interviews and supportive articles by pro-Trump authors echoes the persistent Republican accusations against Hillary Clinton related to the Sept. 11, 2012, attacks on Benghazi, Libya, when she was Secretary of State.

At the very least, because of the complexity of the issue and the again-distant locale, the hammering on the Bidens’ roles in Ukraine could at least serve up enough disinformation to confuse American voters about what really is true. The anti-Biden campaign may be designed in no small part to make voters believe that, as disinformation expert Peter Pomerantsev has said of current-day Russian propaganda, “nothing is true and everything is possible.”

Here. Read. Learn. Stop being a dumb twat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 21, 2019 12:19 AM

Joe Biden is not a crook. Hunter Biden "did nothing illegal". Unfortunately, Hunter in Ukraine was dirty, business-as-usual political influence peddling. Trump is totally impeachable for high crimes! But this Biden thing is legal yet also immoral. Hardly high crimes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 3, 2019 9:56 PM

Why don't we talk about the Trump children instead? There's plenty of corruption there to go around for years.

by Anonymousreply 13October 3, 2019 9:59 PM

Hunter Biden probably didn’t do anything illegal. But he’s still a liability. Especially in an election where we’re competing with Trump who is the ultimate corrupt candidate.

Why take a chance with Biden? Better to just go with Warren who has focused her campaign on the need to root out corruption.

by Anonymousreply 14October 3, 2019 10:04 PM

Buck would never have done any of those things.

by Anonymousreply 15October 3, 2019 10:04 PM

OP is "I'm a Liberal Democrat who voted for Obama twice, but Hillary's emails..." Troll.

by Anonymousreply 16October 3, 2019 10:06 PM

Beau Biden was the golden child who was going to be President. Hunter was the fuck up with a history of bad decisions.

Oddly, Hunter being in the wrong place in the wrong time just may save democracy.

by Anonymousreply 17October 3, 2019 10:07 PM

Shut up Boris.

by Anonymousreply 18October 3, 2019 10:09 PM

Hunter Biden is not running for office. His private life is none of your business, OP, (unless Biden decides to give all his family members jobs at the WH after the election - like the orange clown did).

by Anonymousreply 19October 3, 2019 10:10 PM

[quote] And it was the widely known and publicly espoused position of the U.S. government, across a half dozen agencies, that the prosecutor’s ouster was among crucial anti-corruption measures that the Ukrainian government needed to take to move forward economically and politically. As President Barack Obama’s point man on Ukraine, Biden dutifully relayed those messages at every opportunity.

Why is it the "publicly espoused position" OF the US gov't on who should or should not be "fired" in a foreign sovereign country? It's like if China (which bought up a lot of US debt) started "espousing a public position" that, in return for funding US debt to the tune of $1.123 trillion, this or that person in Obama's Attorney-General's Office then needs to be replaced.

by Anonymousreply 20October 3, 2019 10:20 PM

Where there's smoke, there's fire. Just saying. Nobody goes to the Ukraine expecting not to leave with full pockets. It's just the way the world works.

by Anonymousreply 21October 3, 2019 10:32 PM

The fact that people are discussing Hunter Biden's fuckups is proof that Putin/Trump's propaganda/distraction efforts have succeeded, to a degree.

by Anonymousreply 22October 3, 2019 10:37 PM

All obvious troll threads start with shit like "I like Biden, but...." Boris you are losing. And your shit for brains President is going down.

by Anonymousreply 23October 3, 2019 10:37 PM

Where’s the New Yorker profile? He’s very transparent about his life. Brutally honest.

by Anonymousreply 24October 3, 2019 10:42 PM

I've heard a conspiracy theory that Hunter is still in a relationship with Beau's widow, and the quickie marriage was a sham. Regardless, his love life should have no bearing on his father's campaign. Trump has five children by three different women, FFS.

by Anonymousreply 25October 3, 2019 10:44 PM

Maybe Hunter should just follow this cunt's advice...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 3, 2019 10:45 PM

What does that quote even mean?

by Anonymousreply 27October 3, 2019 10:48 PM

R25 is a shitstain. Now the rumor is out there.

by Anonymousreply 28October 3, 2019 10:50 PM

R27 But I'm a self-made woman, I did it all on my own!

by Anonymousreply 29October 3, 2019 10:51 PM

[quote]I like Joe Biden, and want him to get the nomination

Yeah, right. No one believes you, OP. Why aren’t you concerned about Dump’s thuggish criminal sons?

by Anonymousreply 30October 3, 2019 10:53 PM

Hunter's an aimless, no-talent fuckup, immersed in influence peddling. So, there may not have been anything illegal in entities in the former Soveit Union putting him on their payroll to curry favor with Daddy Joe. It's the way the world of nepotism and capitalism works. The scandal is what's legal, to quote Michael Kinsley.

by Anonymousreply 31October 3, 2019 10:55 PM

Wait - isn't Biden on tape bragging he pressured Ukraine to fire the prosecutor - who was incidentally investigating the company Hunter was involved with? What is that about? When you look up white privilege and screw up sons in the dictionary, Hunter's will undoubtedly appear in both entries. It is Biden in this video - is it not?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 3, 2019 10:55 PM

sorry - should say Hunter's 'picture' will....

by Anonymousreply 33October 3, 2019 10:57 PM

Here comes the brigade. 🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾

by Anonymousreply 34October 3, 2019 10:57 PM

Wait, he slept with his dead brother's wife?

LOL. Reminds me of "The Legends of the Fall" with Brad Pitt. All sorts of messed up.

He's hot though. A hot mess. He might also potentially have a babymama in Arkansas - the paternity suit is ongoing.

It's also refreshing that he doesn't over-bleach his teeth. His front teeth are yellow which is rare these days. Refreshing.

He's a hot mess - so he gets a pass from me. (Yes, I'm that shallow.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 3, 2019 10:59 PM

R5. Your response is so childish filled with temper tantrums reminiscent of a brat. I refuse to believe you are an actual adult with functioning matured brain cells.

by Anonymousreply 36October 3, 2019 11:06 PM

The entire NATO alliance was pressuring the Ukraine to get rid of that prosecutor because he was a corrupt pro Putin stooge. It was Obama and State Dept policy as well of course. Had nothing to do with Biden’s son. I guess the OP is too stupid to know how and where he can get valid information. Hint: not FOX.

by Anonymousreply 37October 3, 2019 11:11 PM

Ukraine's current president (the TV actor) says the former president was corrupt too. But then the current president faces allegations of corruption ties himself. Trying to unravel Ukraine's ingrained corruption is a perpetual catch-22 situation. The Biden family should have known that and stayed clear of such companies.

by Anonymousreply 38October 3, 2019 11:18 PM

Nominating Biden will get Trump re-elected. People think both are equally corrupt.

by Anonymousreply 39October 3, 2019 11:22 PM

There's something bizarre about the Biden family. Are they from hillbilly stock? Joe compulsively smells people's hair and makes senile gaffes. His offspring sleeps with his dead sibling's widow and knocks up some broad in Arkansas. It’s like the plot of some bizarro fantasy movie about a family from the Appalachian mountains.

Warren has a far more clean record. Biden has “baggage” and seems increasingly senile. Replacing one senile POTUS with another may not be a good idea.

by Anonymousreply 40October 3, 2019 11:35 PM

Those blacks in South Carolina who are keeping Biden’s campaign afloat...need to wake the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 41October 3, 2019 11:46 PM

Those blacks in South Carolina who are keeping Biden’s campaign afloat...need to wake the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 42October 3, 2019 11:46 PM

One can hate Shitler, acknowledge that his kids in the administration is the height of banana republic bullshit, AND be very annoyed by the entitlement and brazen corruption displayed in Hunter's position on foreign boards. It's this type of shit that shows we need a revolution and a serious house cleaning.

by Anonymousreply 43October 3, 2019 11:49 PM

[quote]It's this type of shit that shows we need a revolution and a serious house cleaning.

That’s why Warren is doing so well with her message of “big, structural change” to root out the corruption in Washington.

by Anonymousreply 44October 3, 2019 11:57 PM

Well, Ivanka/R29, don't you mean you AND your plastic surgeon?

by Anonymousreply 45October 4, 2019 12:00 AM

[Quote] That’s why Warren is doing so well with her message of “big, structural change” to root out the corruption in Washington.

I'm following her Twitter and have seen some of her speeches and I'm seriously underwhelmed. So far none of the candidates has the charisma and momentum to win this election. Warren's social media presence is a big snoozefest.

by Anonymousreply 46October 4, 2019 12:17 AM

Looks like an alcoholic/junkie that someone put a clean suit on.

by Anonymousreply 47October 4, 2019 12:25 AM

[quote]to fire the prosecutor - who was incidentally investigating the company Hunter was involved with?

Stop quoting Trump’s talking points, OP. The fired prosecutor was NOT investigating Hunter Biden. And ALL the major countries wanted the prosecutor fired because he was so corrupt.

You’re scum, OP. We know who you are, and we know, as always, what you’re trying to do.

Now fuck off, you aspie piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 48October 4, 2019 12:27 AM

I haff pairfikt teitl for your book, Vairst Letty:

BECOMING

by Anonymousreply 49October 4, 2019 12:40 AM

OOPS! Ees wronk tread.

by Anonymousreply 50October 4, 2019 12:41 AM

So OP is crossed out for even talking about this? Very telling.

by Anonymousreply 51October 4, 2019 12:42 AM

OP here. I am a liberal in all things social. I am a moderate on tax and spend I never voted Republican I don't like corruption,NO MATTER WHO DOES IT. I don't believe Jussie I don't care much for Hillary I prefer Joe Biden over Warren and Sanders I live in an Urban area but in a racially mixed neighborhood. I like Cardi B and also Renee Z. I have not seen Judy, but have seen Downton Abbey (not by choice) I drink, but don't do drugs. I am over 50 and have sex often Suck a lemon if you don't like my question about Hunter Biden

All of the above is true and subject to any DL penalties otherwise

by Anonymousreply 52October 4, 2019 12:50 AM

You’re so obvious, OP. You can’t get away with it anymore. We’re on to you.

by Anonymousreply 53October 4, 2019 12:56 AM

OP Are you at all familiar with the expression "dirt-mining expedition"?

by Anonymousreply 54October 4, 2019 12:57 AM

OP, giving you the benefit of the doubt: If you're such a devoted Democrat, why are you giving credence, and publicly, to this story? You can investigate it on your own if you're interested. What you're doing here is giving this rumor legs and effectively acting as a mouthpiece for the Trump campaign. Just because we have freedom of speech doesn't mean that it's wise to play into their hands.

by Anonymousreply 55October 4, 2019 1:07 AM

*doesn't meant that it's wise to use it to play into their hands.

by Anonymousreply 56October 4, 2019 1:08 AM

Hunter is a hot wasp name, although he himself is not hot.

by Anonymousreply 57October 4, 2019 1:11 AM

Yeah, R51, it's "telling" that DL just doesn't like obvious trolls, since the OP's questions have been answered in damn near every news story that covers Trump's phone call and impeachment proceedings.

Anyone who pretends to not know the answer to this and who cannot do a 30-second Google search and still posts the kind of disingenuous bullshit that the OP has been spewing is either an obvious troll or so damn stupid that it's a wonder he can even feed himself.

by Anonymousreply 58October 4, 2019 1:18 AM

It's better than Beau, R57, I'll give you that, but it still is too vaguely reminiscent of an America soap opera name. NOT hot.

by Anonymousreply 59October 4, 2019 1:20 AM

Fuck the mind guards who tell us we have to rally around Hunter Biden. HB was, and is, a deeply troubled opportunist whose business choices worried people within the Obama administration. He probably did not do anything illegal, but just because it wasn’t illegal doesn’t mean he wasn’t representative of a political culture that many find repugnant: the K Street world of fat salaries for do-nothings with good connections. The aura of entitlement around the Bidens and their enablers are the reason many of us are deeply concerned about having him as the nominee in 2020, just as we were concerned about Hillary in 2008 and 2016.

by Anonymousreply 60October 4, 2019 1:49 AM

[quote] DL just doesn't like obvious trolls

Oh, my sides!

by Anonymousreply 61October 4, 2019 1:52 AM

Listen you TWAT R57, the Bidens are Catholic. Catholics are not WASPs. Hello?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 4, 2019 1:52 AM

[quote]Fuck the mind guards who tell us we have to rally around Hunter Biden.

Since nobody has said that, r60, the rest of your mindless post wasn't worth a response.

by Anonymousreply 63October 4, 2019 1:53 AM

OP here again......the blind defenders of Hunter and Joe Biden make me believe even more that there is something illegal going on.... I am not a Democrat who follows anyone blindly with a D next to his/her name.

by Anonymousreply 64October 4, 2019 2:08 AM

Why did Hunter Biden get this job? Does he have a long work history in the energy sector? Who suggested him for this position? Did he move there or was he working from the US? What exactly did he do for his monthly $50k salary? Not saying he did anything illegal, I'm just curious how this stuff works. I bet he was equally unqualified like the Trump spawn or Kushner, but rich, well-connected people always find a way to make some extra money.

Just read the other day that Kevin McCarthy spent $250k at Trump resorts. Tax payer money of course. What did he call Trump before the election? Now he is licking his ass at every opportunity. What do you think how much other government officials, lobbyists etc. have magically spent at Trump resorts the last 3 years? They are all totally corrupt. Every single one of them.

by Anonymousreply 65October 4, 2019 2:10 AM

OK, benefit of the doubt cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 66October 4, 2019 2:13 AM

R66 I think it is legitimate to ask questions about HB. But why now and not when he was actually working there and Biden was still in office. The problem is people are doing it now bc our corrupt president used his power to get dirt on his opponent and it is working big time.

by Anonymousreply 67October 4, 2019 2:27 AM

[quote]OP here again......the blind defenders of Hunter and Joe Biden make me believe even more that there is something illegal going on

OP isn't just a troll - he's a LOON.

And he's not "over 50."

by Anonymousreply 68October 4, 2019 3:11 AM

What do you people mean he’s not hot? Hunter IS hot. In a coked-up mess, trainwreck kind of way. I’d love to see a televised version of his crazy life - he’s more messed up & entertaining than the Kardashians: caught buying crack (!) cocaine at Georgetown, rehab stint, kicked out of the Navy for testing positive for coke, opportunistic money grabs in developing countries, fucked his sister-in-law, fathered some trailer-park love-child in Arkansas. Hunter Biden’s cray-cray life reads like a dark comedy.

by Anonymousreply 69October 4, 2019 4:54 AM

r62 Are you saying Hunter is a catholic name? Hunter Biden may not be a wasp but the name Hunter sure is!

by Anonymousreply 70October 4, 2019 9:58 AM

[quote] The entire NATO alliance was pressuring the Ukraine to get rid of that prosecutor because he was a corrupt pro Putin stooge.

R37, the President at the time was Petro Poroshenko - he was vehemently anti-Putin. To suggest that Poroshenko needed to be "pressured" by anyone to get rid of a "stooge" is ridiculous - Poroshenko was many things, but he was no "puppet", he was the exact opposite, he was elected on a very nationalist, independent, popular mandate. The people he selected for his team, including his Attorney-General, would be nationalist as well.

The reason why Poroshenko was perhaps reluctant to fire his AG is that Poroshenko is a very rich billionaire himself and perhaps felt threatened by the idea of appointing a very zealous AG. No self-serving billionaire in Eastern Europe or Asia likes a zealous prosecutor - because, with the way business is traditionally done there (with gifts and bribes), it's like shooting yourself in the foot. Almost every politician there is corrupt to a degree (the left, the centre, the right) and therefore a zealous prosecutor can pretty much jail half the country :).

by Anonymousreply 71October 4, 2019 11:16 AM

Exactly how many anti-Biden threads do we need?

The only question in my is whether it's some unhinged Warren fan or another attempt to smear all Dem candidates and create turmoil within the Dems by dragging them all through the mud before the actual election.

We go through this cycle fairly frequently with one candidate being pummeled, usually after some news, often good, is reported. However, when even the slightest non-event bad news hits, it's like the Dem is cheeto having committed treason.

by Anonymousreply 72October 4, 2019 12:08 PM

Most of the attacks come from the Kamala camp.

by Anonymousreply 73October 4, 2019 12:11 PM

Is it possible Biden is just not that popular? I'd vote for any dem candidate regardless (i'm in Australia so unfortunately I don't get a vote), but he's not running a very good campaign at all - in fact it's been pretty disastrous - and Hunter himself is a mess.

On DL alone I have seen people blame the Russians, the Kamala camp, the Warren fans, the Bernie bros, the Bots, AND the Trumptards for any thread that remotely criticises Biden (in this case not even Biden but his mess of a son). At some point one has to ask, is it them? Or is it him?

by Anonymousreply 74October 4, 2019 2:59 PM

LOL @ R64. Man, we do have some of the dumbest trolls on the Internet, don't we? That post was so incredibly stupid and incredibly pathetic that all you can do is just point, laugh, and move on.

by Anonymousreply 75October 4, 2019 3:39 PM

R74 I am a 'vote blue no matter who' but you are correct, Biden hasn't run the greatest campaign so far. IMHO, he has been off his game in the debates and hasn't done very many town halls or public appearances.

Going after Hunter Biden isn't the smartest way to smear Biden. There are plenty of things in his past (Anita Hill hearings, voting for that bankruptcy bill, Iraq War vote) that could be used to derail him among the progressive base of the Democratic party. At this point Elizabeth Warren gets my primary vote.

by Anonymousreply 76October 4, 2019 3:47 PM

[quote]Most of the attacks come from the Kamala camp.

Bullshit. It's all Trumpsters.

by Anonymousreply 77October 4, 2019 11:13 PM

No. The attacks are coming from the Peter Buttigieg camp.

by Anonymousreply 78October 4, 2019 11:20 PM

R78, its true that Buttigieg may benefit, but he's not behind this. The attacks are definitely being pushed from Kamala's staff. I know,

by Anonymousreply 79October 5, 2019 12:48 AM

Kamala needs to hang it up and leave it to the adults in the room

by Anonymousreply 80October 7, 2019 9:10 PM

Russia:

Your Hunter Biden threads aren't working. Say goodbye to your puppet President.

by Anonymousreply 81October 17, 2019 10:31 PM

R81 thinks it's still 2017.

by Anonymousreply 82October 18, 2019 12:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!