Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Skin Aging Pollution Index

Ever wondered how polluted your area is and the chance it could lead to skin aging? Enter your area or address and it will give you a value from 0-100, where the lower the number the less of the risk and the higher the number the greater risk. It also tells you what the main pollutant in your location is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 20, 2019 6:55 PM

Oop wrong link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 20, 2019 4:19 AM

OP you forgot the link to your Rodan+Fields page.

by Anonymousreply 2September 20, 2019 4:33 AM

One thing I notice is that even in rural areas there can be a lot of pollution. Another is that the pollution can change a lot in short distances.

by Anonymousreply 3September 20, 2019 4:34 AM

I don't need DL's zip to know it's bitterness.

by Anonymousreply 4September 20, 2019 4:39 AM

Wow, West Palm Beach is more polluted than Mexico City.

by Anonymousreply 5September 20, 2019 4:39 AM

I wouldn't want to live in a lot of US areas based off of this. That said, the Gulf Arab countries are the worst in the world based off this.

by Anonymousreply 6September 20, 2019 4:44 AM

A thing to note is that this index is in real time. So it could change in a few hours.

by Anonymousreply 7September 20, 2019 5:10 AM

29. Just like my age

by Anonymousreply 8September 20, 2019 5:20 AM

21 is a moderate risk. Due to ozone pollution. My state refuses to act on high speed rail, so our highways are extremely congested., I work from home, so I barely drive.

by Anonymousreply 9September 20, 2019 5:23 AM

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia has a 100 right now.

by Anonymousreply 10September 20, 2019 5:35 AM

How is Dallas scoring so low?

by Anonymousreply 11September 20, 2019 11:13 AM

Low risk - 14 - but they have a product for me anyway.

Funny, that...

by Anonymousreply 12September 20, 2019 11:24 AM

Parkland, FL is at a 45 now wtf.

by Anonymousreply 13September 20, 2019 6:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!