Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sexy Tran's Model Laith Ashley

If I passed him on the street, it would never occur to me that HE used to be a SHE! He is damn sexy! I wonder what he uses to create that wonderful bulge? Would you Dataloungers go for sexy Ashley? I know I would!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45September 21, 2019 9:24 PM

His bulge looks abnormal. Although, he is hot and sexy.

by Anonymousreply 1September 20, 2019 3:34 AM

Sure. He's very handsome and it's a great body. But I don't want to slip that underwear down his thighs and see a clit-dick. Nope. I'm gay for a reason, cock.

by Anonymousreply 2September 20, 2019 3:34 AM

Is it a clit dick? Looks too big for that. Maybe it's a prosthetic

by Anonymousreply 3September 20, 2019 3:35 AM

His brother and dad are fine too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 20, 2019 3:44 AM

Who is Tran, and why is Laith his model?

by Anonymousreply 5September 20, 2019 3:45 AM

Oh shit! I didn't notice the typo. Shucks! I wish you could edit posts and comments

by Anonymousreply 6September 20, 2019 3:47 AM

Too little time and too many real men.

by Anonymousreply 7September 20, 2019 3:50 AM

Who is Sexy Tran, and why does he or she own the model Laith Ashley?

by Anonymousreply 8September 20, 2019 3:53 AM

Oops, didn't notice your post, r5. Oh well! My apologies.

by Anonymousreply 9September 20, 2019 3:54 AM

Until the undies come off.

by Anonymousreply 10September 20, 2019 4:06 AM

R6 where was the ‘Oh, dear’ troll? You got a lucky break. :)

by Anonymousreply 11September 20, 2019 4:06 AM

I might sound naive, but I have never seen a clit dick after a sex change. Anyone have any pictures?

I know, I sound like I am in Kindergarten.

by Anonymousreply 12September 20, 2019 4:08 AM

R12 google it, plenty of medical sites show the nitty gritty. I know that there are several different ways to create a "penis" for female to male transexuals. Each procedure more gruesome than the last and the results are, in my opinion, never worth the pain of getting them.

by Anonymousreply 13September 20, 2019 5:09 AM

He's very attractive, but I don't want to know what he's keeping in his underwear. And that's supposed to be one of the high points of a developing intimacy. I'd always be nice and kind to him, though. And not because he's pretty, but that's just what we're supposed to do.

by Anonymousreply 14September 20, 2019 5:18 AM

Trans men are always crazy, nine times out of ten they have either horrible anger issues or extreme mood swings/imbalances. No thank you.

by Anonymousreply 15September 20, 2019 5:24 AM

Trans men are always crazy, nine times out of ten they have either horrible anger issues or extreme mood swings/imbalances. No thank you.

by Anonymousreply 16September 20, 2019 5:24 AM

Since Ashley is in a relationship with an MTF, I’m assuming that bulge is a prosthetic, not a phalloplasty, which is good since phalloplasties are a nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 17September 20, 2019 5:27 AM

I wonder if he had facial masculinization surgery, else he was one fugly woman.

The constant working out, posing and begging for attention makes me believe he pays for it all from wages as some kind of sex worker. Probably for straight guys who want to fuck a guy with a vag.

by Anonymousreply 18September 20, 2019 5:32 AM

Here's an interview with him. He's very charming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 20, 2019 5:38 AM

I’m wondering if the OP, is Laith Ashley? 🎱

by Anonymousreply 20September 20, 2019 5:42 AM

Sounds scary to me and like many if not all of the trans people I've ever knows just flat out desperate for attention any way possible.

by Anonymousreply 21September 20, 2019 5:59 AM

Laith is very upset with us dick-loving gays, clocking him after he speaks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 20, 2019 7:20 AM

Absolutely. He's gorgeous and has a great body.

by Anonymousreply 23September 20, 2019 9:21 AM

[quote] HE used to be a SHE

Lol, "used to be"? Ashely is still a "she". Females of the human species aren't seahorses or mutating bacteria.

All this play-pretend role-playing is so infantile. If you're born female or ethnically Chinese or black or whatever - just accept your biology and move on.

by Anonymousreply 24September 20, 2019 9:28 AM

[quote] I wonder if he had facial masculinization surgery, else he was one fugly woman.

She wasn't a classical beauty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 20, 2019 9:32 AM

Ashley said the biggest problem for her modelling career is her height - she's quite short for a model.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 20, 2019 9:36 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 20, 2019 9:36 AM

It's actually ironic. Here you have Ashley (female trans) and Blossom C. Brown (male trans).

But the funny height difference still gives away that Blossom is the one who is obviously male, while Ashley is 'petite' by comparison :).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 20, 2019 9:42 AM

Here's Ashley with a male trans called Peppermint :).

Ashley seems to be diminutive - she's more petite than all the male trans around her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 20, 2019 9:51 AM

I prefer his brother.

by Anonymousreply 30September 20, 2019 10:19 AM

R25 Lea Michelle 2.0

by Anonymousreply 31September 20, 2019 10:24 AM

[quote]Since Ashley is in a relationship with an MTF

Has he ever clarified whether he's straight, bisexual, or queer? He's obviously not gay.

by Anonymousreply 32September 20, 2019 11:25 AM

Why does this thread reappear to often to convince people on DL so frequently?

It's such oddly desperate and somewhat frantic.

by Anonymousreply 33September 20, 2019 12:07 PM

R32 I’m fine with him dating a MTF, more trans people should be dating each other. Then they won’t come on to straight/gay men and get upset when they aren’t interested because they aren’t attracted to women with dicks and men with vaginas.

by Anonymousreply 34September 20, 2019 12:11 PM

Everything outside his shorts looks fine, but I'm more than confident that what's inside those shorts is a horror.

by Anonymousreply 35September 20, 2019 12:30 PM

A horror? It's just a slightly enlarged clit, and that's coming from someone who is repulsed by vaginas.

by Anonymousreply 36September 20, 2019 12:33 PM

"Repulsed by vaginas" would seem to indicate issues that go way beyond just being gay R36.

There's a whole world between "not being sexually attracted to vaginas" and "repulsed" by them.

Are you one of those DLers who screams "Ewww! Fish!!!" when women are brought up?

by Anonymousreply 37September 21, 2019 12:34 PM

I'm repulsed by vaginas in the same way most straight way are repulsed by the idea of having sex with another man. That's fully my right, and is in no way a psychological issue, despite what your armchair psychiatry diploma from the University of Phoenix would like you to think. Now stop being hysterical and find something more productive to bitch about. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 38September 21, 2019 12:44 PM

*straight men

by Anonymousreply 39September 21, 2019 12:44 PM

And of course it's (unsigned) YMF who just rode my ass about not liking vaginas. Quelle fucking surprise.

by Anonymousreply 40September 21, 2019 12:53 PM

He’s hot AF

by Anonymousreply 41September 21, 2019 2:42 PM

One doesn’t have to be attracted to vaginas, but one doesn’t have to act ignorant and assert how “repulsed” they are by them either.

by Anonymousreply 42September 21, 2019 3:18 PM

Thank you R42

And straight men are not repulsed by penises either.

by Anonymousreply 43September 21, 2019 3:26 PM

I love fucking tranny pussy, look like a man, grip like a woman. I find it very hot.

by Anonymousreply 44September 21, 2019 4:21 PM

Let's not, in any way, equate the gay experience with the straight male experience.

We know that homophobes don't just hate gay men for their body parts or actions, it is our very being.

by Anonymousreply 45September 21, 2019 9:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!