Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kenya Moore and Husband Marc Daly Split After 2 Years of Marriage

Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore and husband Marc Daly are calling it quits after two years of marriage.

“It is with profound sadness that I regret to inform my fans that I am divorcing my husband Marc Daly," Moore said in a statement to ET. "Due to recent and ongoing circumstances, I can no longer continue in the marriage. My sole concern and focus is and will always be my daughter, Brooklyn, my miracle baby. She was made in love and true commitment. I ask for our privacy to be respected moving forward."

The couple married in a sunset ceremony in St. Lucia in June 2017, and welcomed their first child, daughter Brooklyn Doris Daly, on Nov. 4, 2018.

In a statement to People, Daly said, "I have come to the difficult decision to separate from Kenya at this time. Our daughter has two parents that love her very much and in her best interests, this situation should remain as private as possible. I cherish our family’s good times together and will continue to co-parent in a loving way. Rumors, innuendo or false accusations only serve to hurt our family and will be addressed through counsel as the law permits. Please respect our privacy during this challenging period."

On Monday, Moore -- who will be returning to RHOAfor season 12, which is currently filming -- Daly, and their daughter made their first TV appearance as a family, on The Tamron Hall Show. On the show, Moore opened up about the couple's struggles to conceive and her difficult IVF process, calling Daly "the love of my life."

"It’s incredibly challenging because the success rate for these treatments are very low," Daly added. "There’s expectations, but you also have to be prepared for disappointment. So just being there, being supportive, being hopeful, being positive and just being behind her was what it’s all about."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 20, 2019 10:04 PM

Surprised he lasted this long with that cow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 19, 2019 11:45 PM

GURL they were just on Tamron Hall

I guess he got caught out there there with a twink hunny...😁🌈

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 19, 2019 11:47 PM

It probably wasn't even a legal marriage anyway.

Kenya offered no proof that they were actually married. All she had were photos of her in a wedding dress on the beach.

Plus, he seems totally gay and I heard she's a lesbian.

It was probably a "lavender marriage," just so that she could have a baby.

by Anonymousreply 3September 19, 2019 11:47 PM

Kenya’s the Milo Yiannopoulos of the Real Housewives. Pictures in wedding garb, but no actual proof.

by Anonymousreply 4September 19, 2019 11:53 PM

He’s gay and Kenya got him to marry her by paying his past tax debt to the irs.

She’s the epitome of a “pick me”

by Anonymousreply 5September 19, 2019 11:55 PM

She should marry Omarosa and they can femme fatale the fuck out of each other.

by Anonymousreply 6September 20, 2019 1:10 AM

Keep a fanned good eye on that baby, and don t let her play outside by herself, Kenya!

by Anonymousreply 7September 20, 2019 1:36 AM

So who is Marc fucking? All those closeted mens in Atlanta get their tea spilled in the street by vindictive queens who can't wait to put their business out there. It's only a matter of time!

by Anonymousreply 8September 20, 2019 1:44 AM

Gurl, you can see that he smells cookies from outer space. What is it with black women marrying gay men?

by Anonymousreply 9September 20, 2019 1:55 AM

[quote] So who is Marc fucking? All those closeted mens in Atlanta get their tea spilled in the street by vindictive queens who can't wait to put their business out there

That's why they live in New York.

They're more discreet.

by Anonymousreply 10September 20, 2019 1:56 AM

Ms Marc has gayface for days. He ain't fooling nobody with that girl. Kenya already bearded with that queeny white guy. I guess the second time wasn't the charm.

by Anonymousreply 11September 20, 2019 2:00 AM

Marc is cute. He can crash at my place after Kenya kicks him out, as long he does all the chores.

by Anonymousreply 12September 20, 2019 2:09 AM

She just referred to him as the "love of my life" like Tuesday morning and said he was a godsend. He's a lisping homo though, so I'm not surprised. I think that's why he avoided the cameras for so long, he can't surpress the queen within.

by Anonymousreply 13September 20, 2019 2:24 AM

[quote] He's a lisping homo though, so I'm not surprised. I think that's why he avoided the cameras for so long, he can't surpress the queen within.

That's probably why Jim Edmonds made Meghan leave the RHOC.

Everyone who watched the show, knew that he was a big old queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 20, 2019 2:30 AM

I’m sorry. She says, “Please respect our privacy during this challenging period." But she announces her divorce to People magazine??? That fake ponytail must be pulling too tight on her scalp. Want privacy? Don’t go to the press, honey.

by Anonymousreply 15September 20, 2019 2:39 AM

R14 No self respecting homo, even a closeted one, would wear those mom jeans he rocks. That alone makes me think he's straight. That along with the fact that he's cheated on everything wife with another woman.

by Anonymousreply 16September 20, 2019 3:37 AM

Jim does have a big ole' booty though...

by Anonymousreply 17September 20, 2019 3:38 AM

There's Kenya's storyline for her peach next season!!

by Anonymousreply 18September 20, 2019 6:31 PM

I don’t know who can stand to be in the same building as her let alone marry her. She is evil.

by Anonymousreply 19September 20, 2019 6:40 PM

Gurl, the housewives clocked his tea when he had that dainty nose piercing, I remember Sheree talking about it 😁

by Anonymousreply 20September 20, 2019 10:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!