Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shia's a cutie.

Anyone watch Hot Ones interviews? Sean, the interviewer, asks some really great questions and puts these celebrities in entertaining and compromising situations. Always a good time. This interview with Shia's probably one of the best they've ever done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 14, 2019 2:41 PM

Is on steroids? Not only is he enormous, his face looks puffy.

by Anonymousreply 1September 19, 2019 9:17 PM

Shia is mentally unbalanced and probably a nightmare to deal with, but I am always blown away when people try to deny his looks. He is absolutely fucking adorable.

by Anonymousreply 2September 19, 2019 9:18 PM

Stupid interview concept. I'd still like to fuck him til he cries.

by Anonymousreply 3September 19, 2019 9:18 PM

Umm, Shia’s a douche joke, so Hot Ones is, too.

by Anonymousreply 4September 19, 2019 9:19 PM

He's so adorable.

by Anonymousreply 5September 19, 2019 9:20 PM

R1 I hope he's not on steroids. I hope he's just bulking up. He's definitely bigger here than he was the last time I saw those paparazzi photos of him running in his boxer briefs. Perhaps it's for a role?

by Anonymousreply 6September 19, 2019 9:22 PM

He's looking buff - digging his legs in those boots

by Anonymousreply 7September 19, 2019 9:23 PM

Only on DL can somebody post a pic of some fuggo looking like hammered shit, title it "he's a cutie" and get a thousand replies agreeing that said fug is "undeniably adorable." Have you people no eyes?

by Anonymousreply 8September 19, 2019 9:26 PM

So 7 = 1,000, R8?

by Anonymousreply 9September 19, 2019 9:27 PM

4 of the 7 mention he is attractive. So 4 = 1,000, you twat?

by Anonymousreply 10September 19, 2019 9:28 PM

Sleepy LaBeef is a babe. Ever see him in the Sia video? Anyone who mentions pedophilia in regards to the video, its about a father and a daughter. It's pure art.

by Anonymousreply 11September 19, 2019 9:31 PM

I agree his face looks all puffy.

by Anonymousreply 12September 19, 2019 9:33 PM

[quote] Only on DL can somebody post a pic of some fuggo looking like hammered shit,

You post like a teenage girl.

by Anonymousreply 13September 19, 2019 9:34 PM

Oh, ffs, r9 and r10, don't be so literal-minded. I was both exaggerating, obviously, and referring to not just this thread but the many "Let Us Now Praise Ugly-Ass Men" threads that pop up here.

by Anonymousreply 14September 19, 2019 9:35 PM

Some men can be "not handsome" or "not hot" and still have a sexual energy.

Shia's sexual energy says "sleepy jack off session" or "back alley piss gang-bang" depending on his mood swings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 19, 2019 9:36 PM

My persicky precision was also an exaggerated put on r14. Wait, you'll see, though. There will be no DL circle jerk over Shia's face.

by Anonymousreply 16September 19, 2019 9:39 PM

Shia's whole persona seems like one big performance and his messiness seems very curated. He's like a straight guy who reads too much Charles Bukowski and goes out of his way to be self-destructive in order to make himself more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 17September 19, 2019 9:39 PM

Those types are a dime a dozen. The best one can hope for is they have no pull on young minds.

by Anonymousreply 18September 19, 2019 9:42 PM

The big mistake LeBeouf keeps making is to believe that the rest of the world cares about him as a person and care about what happens to him and what his feelings are. This is the same idiot move that Constance Wu keeps making.

They need to realize that they are actors, and that people want to see them act if they are good in their roles, and that's it. I do not care about their childhoods; I do not care about their plans for their careers; I do not care about their feelings about #MeToo; I do not care about whether they are being stifled by roles not of their current choosing; I do not care about them as human beings. I care about them as actors in a fictional film I will see.

Social media has somehow convinced them that because they are in movies and TV shows, the whole world wants to hear what they have to say about life and the world in general. A few of their fangurls do, but 99% of their audience just doesn't give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 19September 19, 2019 9:47 PM

Years ago, SNL did an anniversary special that began with Bill Murray doing his lunge singer shtick. While singing, he stopped and addressed Drew Barrymore (who was in the audience), and told her oh-so-sincerely how everyone cared so deeply that she had kicked her teenage drug and alochol addiction problems and was sober again. She burst out laughing and shrugged the comment off very winningly, because she's smart enough to realize at some level NO ONE cares whether she had addiction problems or not, even though everyone knows who she is.

Actors are so damn narcissistic.

by Anonymousreply 20September 19, 2019 9:51 PM

I'd go to town on that all beef Kosher dinner frank.

by Anonymousreply 21September 19, 2019 10:30 PM

He's ugly, sure, but worse is his deafening insecurity. He's so desperate to be "approved" by someone or something for being a tough guy and a smart guy and a sensitive guy and on and on and on. It's very uncomfortable to watch him suffer.

by Anonymousreply 22September 19, 2019 10:43 PM

He seems like he's in a good place right now.

by Anonymousreply 23September 19, 2019 10:56 PM

is "persicky" a word now?

by Anonymousreply 24September 19, 2019 11:00 PM

Carbface.

by Anonymousreply 25September 19, 2019 11:02 PM

He seems like a really sweet guy there. He was obviously in a happy place when they shot that. I've always had warm feelings for him. I'd like to see him in a happy place most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 26September 19, 2019 11:27 PM

He seems straightish and very butch.

by Anonymousreply 27September 19, 2019 11:29 PM

He's very willing to connect.

by Anonymousreply 28September 20, 2019 12:00 AM

His accent has a decided southern lilt to it. I guess he got that from his pop. Wherever he got it from, it's sexy as hell.

by Anonymousreply 29September 20, 2019 12:36 AM

I thought he was a weird looking kid . Who knew he would grow into such a sexy man?

by Anonymousreply 30September 20, 2019 2:04 AM

I believe he is finally taking his medication to help his mental illness. Those medications have a tendency to cause weight gain or makes one look very puffy.

by Anonymousreply 31September 20, 2019 2:22 AM

R30 I was thinking the same thing when they showed that young picture of him. He grew up to be such a handsome man.

by Anonymousreply 32September 20, 2019 2:58 AM

I always thought he was hot and still do, but I prefer him with less bulk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 20, 2019 3:07 AM

He is hot AF in this segment, and quiet hilarious. His testosterone is palpable and alluring. He’s dripping in Alpha swag.

by Anonymousreply 34September 20, 2019 3:07 AM

R34 I completely agree with your analysis.

by Anonymousreply 35September 20, 2019 3:26 AM

a fan.

by Anonymousreply 36September 20, 2019 3:27 AM

He is all Alpha. He looks like the type of dude that would have a brosexual experience wherein he growls, “Tighten that sweet hole for me, bro!”

by Anonymousreply 37September 20, 2019 3:46 AM

I can imagine Shia saying that... fuck... he can take me.

by Anonymousreply 38September 20, 2019 3:50 AM

Shia LaBump.

by Anonymousreply 39October 14, 2019 2:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!