Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

IM SICK of commercial airline TRASH!!!! I want a VIP membership only airline that flys commercially.

I’m not a snob or a racist, but I’m sick of flying within the continental US. I’ve never once lowered myself to riding a bus, but I imagine this is what it must be like. I can’t look at another smelly nasty overweight frau in a spaghetti strap top and skin tight sweatpants carrying bags of greasy fast food.

by Anonymousreply 15September 19, 2019 9:16 PM

Simply flying first class on an airline is not enough.....I’m still on the flight with swine. The “membership airline” would definitely work and be profitable.

by Anonymousreply 1September 19, 2019 7:45 PM

You’ve obviously never flown first class OP, so shut it.

by Anonymousreply 2September 19, 2019 7:53 PM

Ooooh, lets do the 10,000th fat, sloppy women thread again!

It never gets old to people with OCD.

by Anonymousreply 3September 19, 2019 7:55 PM

But she launched her enormous, miasmatic vagina into my face!

by Anonymousreply 4September 19, 2019 7:56 PM

I don’t think we’re just complaining about the fraus. The darks are problems too.

by Anonymousreply 5September 19, 2019 7:58 PM

No squalling babies, nursing moms, obnoxious whining toddlers - no one under 21!!

And DEFINITELY NO SUPPORT ANIMALS!!!

by Anonymousreply 6September 19, 2019 7:59 PM

Some cultures also don’t bathe regularly. I know we like to discuss it in the context of food, but it can’t be helped. I would 100% get off of a flight if I was seated next to someone with pungent BO.

by Anonymousreply 7September 19, 2019 8:04 PM

They have something like this for private planes

by Anonymousreply 8September 19, 2019 8:04 PM

Some very wealthy people are also quite cheap, so...no

by Anonymousreply 9September 19, 2019 8:06 PM

I hope you are a "tolerant" liberal OP

by Anonymousreply 10September 19, 2019 8:10 PM

The trashiest thing to me are teen-20something girls who feel the need to take their pillow with them on board. You know the ones, usually wearing some form of leggings/Uggs combo.

Who wants their pillow from home exposed to all the germs found in airports and airplanes.

Trash personified.

by Anonymousreply 11September 19, 2019 8:56 PM

OP is smug, condescending, entitled, superior, sanctimonious, won't lower himself to ride a bus, has money to burn . . .

Sounds like my kind of people.

by Anonymousreply 12September 19, 2019 9:04 PM

Charter an older and smaller private jet. It's really not that expensive if you're so high and mighty. We're talking 1-2k/flight hour. Compared to first class it's a bargain.

by Anonymousreply 13September 19, 2019 9:09 PM

Were you on the Spirit Airlines flight going from Baltimore to New Orleans yesterday? There was a short lobster red man with a Mohawk drunkenly yelling on my flight, as well as a contingent of obese bachelorettes pouring little bottles of rum into their energy drinks before boarding the plane. It is the Greyhound of the sky. Oh, and when his seat mate commented on lobster-mans florid complexion, he hollered “that’s what happens to white mother %#<>}’s when they go to the beach.” I felt like interjecting “only ones who don’t apply sunblock” but didn’t want to antagonize him.

by Anonymousreply 14September 19, 2019 9:14 PM

[quote] I want a VIP membership only airline that flys commercially.

I want an airline who'll reject low IQ passengers by administering a literacy test before letting you buy a ticket or board the plane.

by Anonymousreply 15September 19, 2019 9:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!