Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Demi Moore Claims Ashton Kutcher Cheated on Her Twice, Speaks About Their Threesomes & More in Shocking Tell-All

Demi is telling all in her upcoming memoir, “Inside Out,” which will be released on September 24.

First, Demi wrote that she agreed to having threesomes with Ashton and another woman.

“I wanted to show him how great and fun I could be,” Demi said (via Radar), but said their two sexual encounters with a third were a “mistake.”

She went on to describe that while she filmed Another Happy Day in 2010, reports emerged that he had cheated with another woman in their home while she was in NYC.

“Because we had brought a third party into our relationship, Ashton said, that blurred the lines and, to some extent, justified what he’d done,” Demi said of what he said about the cheating, saying he did “deflect blame.”

In 2011, another report emerged that Ashton had cheated at Danny Masterson‘s bachelor party and Demi said of the woman’s interview confession, “I felt sick to my stomach. I knew she wasn’t lying.”

Ashton moved out of their hone in November of 2011. They officially divorced in 2013.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161September 29, 2019 2:51 AM

With a man or a woman?

by Anonymousreply 1September 19, 2019 7:29 PM

I know I am the minority, but I actually like Demi. I’m not saying she is a great actress, but I like her tenacity.

by Anonymousreply 2September 19, 2019 7:29 PM

Not so shocking, considering how "@MrsKutcher" tried to convince everyone she was still "young and hot" in a desperate attempt to hang on to that loser.

Remember this?

Oh, Demi...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 19, 2019 7:30 PM

This reminds me I should read Maureen McCormick’s book again.

by Anonymousreply 4September 19, 2019 7:36 PM

That’s what happens 85% of the time.

She should have known better.

by Anonymousreply 5September 19, 2019 7:49 PM

Makes you wonder what his marriage to Mila Kunis is like.

by Anonymousreply 6September 19, 2019 7:51 PM

I kind of feel sorry for her. If she had found someone more her own age after Bruce, instead of trying to get the fountain of youth out of Asston, she probably would have fared better. I believe she's still trying to date younger and her recent magazine article makes me think she's still wanting to act/look younger than she really is. Wake up Demi, it's ok that you're over 50. You're still beautiful. Sorry the experiment with Asston didn't work out. I think he probably cheated on Mila, too.

by Anonymousreply 7September 19, 2019 7:53 PM

I agree R7, but I bet Ashton totally manipulated her and played on her fears.

by Anonymousreply 8September 19, 2019 7:56 PM

Why did she and Bruce Willis divorce?

by Anonymousreply 9September 19, 2019 7:57 PM

Any stories about pegging him?

by Anonymousreply 10September 19, 2019 7:59 PM

I actually know a woman whose husband cheated on her and it literally drove her insane. He played on her fears, he dismissed her accusations as mental illness

He eventually got every single thing that was coming to him

by Anonymousreply 11September 19, 2019 8:10 PM

You know Betty, r11?

by Anonymousreply 12September 19, 2019 8:14 PM

R12 no I think her name was Laquisha.

by Anonymousreply 13September 19, 2019 8:17 PM

She must really hate Kutcher.

by Anonymousreply 14September 19, 2019 8:28 PM

Though he sounds like a real ass, I can't judge the third person/lady. I just know Ashton can throw a mean fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 19, 2019 8:35 PM

We never heard about these things when they were together but she was his COUGAR. Also I hope a SLANDER lawsuit not in the works after mentioning Ashtons name in the tell all.

by Anonymousreply 16September 19, 2019 8:38 PM

Does she need money?

by Anonymousreply 17September 19, 2019 8:42 PM

What did the stupid bitch expect? Of course allowing a “third party” even once is going to make your spouse think cheating is no big deal. When will these dumbass women learn?

by Anonymousreply 18September 19, 2019 8:46 PM

No one can say, R9. Everyone thought their love would outlast time itself. I’m still in shock over their breakup. The world seems so... pointless.

by Anonymousreply 19September 19, 2019 8:50 PM

I love her honesty.

by Anonymousreply 20September 19, 2019 8:50 PM

Umm anyone have Ashton's number?

by Anonymousreply 21September 19, 2019 8:51 PM

Dummi wasted so many years trying to make her failing relationships with Bruce and Ashton work and then wasted even more time mourning after the relationships ended. Now Bruce and Ashton are remarried and Dummi is still alone and talking about the past.

by Anonymousreply 22September 19, 2019 8:55 PM

R22 Exactly. And she's still running after younger men. She still tries to look, dress, and act like she's 25 - and she's 56. C'mon Demi, it's time to grow up.

by Anonymousreply 23September 19, 2019 9:03 PM

I never understood why he married her. He was hot, young, in his 20's and at the peak of his fame. And he saddled himself with a woman in her 40s with 3 daughters.

He obviously wanted to fuck around, so what was the point?

by Anonymousreply 24September 19, 2019 9:10 PM

When they were married there were constant BIs on the cheating and threesomes. She just verified them.

by Anonymousreply 25September 19, 2019 9:14 PM

She's always enjoyed younger men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 19, 2019 9:25 PM

I wonder if she says anything about Madonna in the memoir. They were friends for a long time but allegedly, they fell out after the two got divorced and Madonna invited Kutcher to her Oscars party.

by Anonymousreply 27September 19, 2019 9:27 PM

Wow 26. What a pedophile

by Anonymousreply 28September 19, 2019 9:28 PM

Publicity r24. They posed as one big happy family multiple times. They were on magazine covers talking about how much Bruce and Ashton were cool with each other. I’m sure there was some genuine love there but anyone with eyes could see it had to be an open marriage.

by Anonymousreply 29September 19, 2019 9:32 PM

What the HELL is that at R26?!

by Anonymousreply 30September 19, 2019 10:33 PM

What the HELL is that at R26?!

by Anonymousreply 31September 19, 2019 10:33 PM

Did Bruce fuck Ashton? Did Ashton fuck Bruce? Did they double-penetrate Demi? Rubbing cocks against each other in her snatch?

by Anonymousreply 32September 19, 2019 10:49 PM

Thanks, R26 -- I've never seen the raw footage.

Apparently, Demi and that kid, her General Hospital co-star Philip Tanzini, were out celebrating his 15th birthday that night in 1982. The only footage I've ever seen was bits and pieces they once showed on Entertainment Tonight. So hot, so creepy. Her disastrous life needs an uncensored bio-pic one of these days.

by Anonymousreply 33September 19, 2019 10:51 PM

cheated on her only twice?!! I honestly thought it was more than that.

by Anonymousreply 34September 19, 2019 11:03 PM

I'd expect Demi and Bruce also did threesomes.

by Anonymousreply 35September 20, 2019 4:05 AM

All of them do r35.

by Anonymousreply 36September 20, 2019 5:23 AM

Another WTH was THAT??!! Demi was obviously high as a kite, but WTF??!! And this was on entertainment tonight???

by Anonymousreply 37September 20, 2019 5:31 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 20, 2019 6:44 AM

I read that she now has a female lover. Or was that last year.

by Anonymousreply 39September 20, 2019 6:45 AM

r17 I think she may have needed money, but shouldn't now. During the divorce she and Ashton fought over who would be paying for their recently renovated New York kitchen. She sold that apartment for $45 million in 2017.

I remember a few years ago when she came out saying she was done with plastic surgery, and even done dyeing her hair. That didn't last long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 20, 2019 6:57 AM

[quote] I’m sure there was some genuine love there but anyone with eyes could see it had to be an open marriage.

On the other hand she and Bruce lasted for 13 years, they still get along, she hasn't said really anything negative about him even years later and Bruce has been married to his current wife for a decade.

It just makes me think that they had a much more normal marriage (as much as you can being celebs) and it makes it strange that she'd settle on being with someone like Ashton after that and THEN marrying him. She had to of known that wouldn't have worked out.

by Anonymousreply 41September 20, 2019 7:07 AM

R26 Oh my God, she's a fucking pedophile!!!

by Anonymousreply 42September 20, 2019 7:10 AM

R42 Not saying it's not wrong but I think she was 18 or 19 in this video. That kid was 15. If i'm not mistaken she was herself a minor, which means she will not be worried about lawsuits

by Anonymousreply 43September 20, 2019 7:49 AM

18 or 19 is not a minor anywhere in the USA.

by Anonymousreply 44September 20, 2019 7:58 AM

in the video, she said she was 19, i think. Minors are under 18. She was high / stoned and seemed older than 19. Another weird thing about the video was the boy’s younger brother, who was sitting between Demi and the boy. Each time demi leaned in for a kiss, the little brother was in the middle, leaning back, I guess. Demi disregarded the little brother then acknowledged him at the end.

by Anonymousreply 45September 20, 2019 8:11 AM

R45 Isn't the majority at 21 yo in the USA?

by Anonymousreply 46September 20, 2019 8:15 AM

21 is the drinking (alcohol) age. 18 is when you stop being a minor and are legally an adult. In the U.S.

by Anonymousreply 47September 20, 2019 8:19 AM

I get the feeling Bruce Willis can be mean and Kutcher is a real asshole. Demi sure knows how to pick 'em. She should have stayed with Emilio. Karma.

by Anonymousreply 48September 20, 2019 8:22 AM

R46 21 it's only in Mississippi I i remember well

by Anonymousreply 49September 20, 2019 8:22 AM

R47 Oh ok, thank you i didn't know i'm an European

by Anonymousreply 50September 20, 2019 8:26 AM

Ooh you sad old hypocrites. You defend old corpses like Calvin Klein sleeping with "young meat" and say he should be proud he can afford it. But once a woman falls for someone only a few years younger than her, it's all "oh, she should have stuck to her own age bracket" and "oh, it's all her fault, she's pathetic."

Adjust yourselves, your sexism is showing.

by Anonymousreply 51September 20, 2019 8:36 AM

Well at least he never slept with one of her daughters.

by Anonymousreply 52September 20, 2019 8:46 AM

I think an 18/19-year-old girl kissing a 15-year-old boy isn't necessarily that shocking (I AM European btw..). However, that boy looks very young, like he's barely hit puberty. I would never have guessed that he's 15, more like 12. And Demi looks 30 and sounds like a 50-year-old chain smoker. WTF.

by Anonymousreply 53September 20, 2019 8:48 AM

R39, I'm pretty sure this is the female lover...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54September 20, 2019 7:44 PM

[quote]It just makes me think that they had a much more normal marriage (as much as you can being celebs) and it makes it strange that she'd settle on being with someone like Ashton after that and THEN marrying him. She had to of known that wouldn't have worked out.

I think she was in a major mid-life crisis. This was around the time of her 'comeback" in Charlie's Angels, trying to show that she could still look young and hot. It made her bonkers.

by Anonymousreply 55September 20, 2019 7:47 PM

[quote] Demi Moore Claims Ashton Kutcher Cheated on Her Twice, Speaks About Their Threesomes & More in Shocking Tell-All

But it's wrong! [italic]Shockingly[/italic] wrong!

by Anonymousreply 56September 20, 2019 7:50 PM

1) Ashton cheated 2 times, and it sounds like limited fucking. 1st - during a limited run of the house when Demi was away working. 2nd - 1 night stand. Crissakes, from my perspective, it's nothing. I don't find this to be a HUGE shit on Ashton. Does Demi say it was gross betrayal? Gross betrayal is taking a mistress and neglecting your wife over years. Or being a married man whore who fucks any chick who will do it, and/or prostitutes.

2) Ashton agreed to marry her and he must have been INTO it because he had plenty of options.

3) Isn't ashton reported to have tiny dick?

4) Isn't Bruce a boy fucker?

I want to read massive scandals, not that the boytoy husband strayed 2 times. Nothingburger.

by Anonymousreply 57September 20, 2019 9:31 PM

Demi posing with Shawn Mendes and her daughter writes, "Is this my new stepdad?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 21, 2019 5:02 AM

R58 ok, Muriel, we have a Shawn troll. Please stop this crazy man, because it almost feels obsessive.

by Anonymousreply 59September 21, 2019 5:12 AM

[quote]What did the stupid bitch expect? Of course allowing a “third party” even once is going to make your spouse think cheating is no big deal. When will these dumbass women learn?

But isn't this what the gays have been recommending to the straights for a long time?

by Anonymousreply 60September 21, 2019 6:04 AM

R60, they broke two of the cardinal rules:

They didn't create guidelines for it.

They didn't both want it and she only did it to show him how "fun" she could be.

Even when gays don't do both those things it usually ends in tears.

by Anonymousreply 61September 21, 2019 6:19 AM

I think we may have missed this which I'm sure is related to their split.

[quote]The article goes on to describe that Demi and Ashton conceived a daughter, who they intended to name Chaplin Ray, before she suffered a miscarriage at 6 months.

[quote]The New York Times notes that after the miscarriage, “her drinking worsened, and she started abusing Vicodin, all before learning that Kutcher had cheated on her.”

I think that sheds some more light on what was going on in their relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62September 21, 2019 6:26 AM

R58 I like Rumer's sense of humour.

by Anonymousreply 63September 21, 2019 8:06 AM

[quote]I want to read massive scandals, not that the boytoy husband strayed 2 times. Nothingburger.

I don't know if this meets your criteria for massive scandal or not but a producer told me years ago that Demi gave multiple members of the cast & crew of [italic]St. Elmo's Fire[/italic] a sexually transmitted disease.

by Anonymousreply 64September 21, 2019 8:17 AM

R63, I'm glad you have a sense of humor.. I found it funny because Demi seems like a calculating cougar, wouldn't be surprised if she had her eyes set on the next 20-something It boy. .

btw, R59 is a histrionic bitch who got their panties in a twist over nothing.

by Anonymousreply 65September 21, 2019 8:28 AM

R39 Yeah I read that too about the female lover. Masha is her name

by Anonymousreply 66September 21, 2019 8:34 AM

I like Demi. Despite playing some underhanded, hard characters on screen, I sense she's super sensitive and very committed to her relationships. I've talked with her a couple of times and she seems nice. I think Hollywood is not healthy for her, like many, I guess.

I never understood her attraction to Ashton. It was definitely a case of her being more into him and of course everyone had to know it wouldn't last. It rarely does in an age-gap relationship when the man (hetero, obvi) is the younger partner. This truth is as old as time. But the heart is stupid and wants what it wants and Demi is intense and emotionally invested.

At the very least - and yes I'm going to go there - let's say she's a Scorpio and he's an Aquarius. You cannot get two people more hot/cold than that. No offense to Aquarius as I find them (men) generally easy to get along with, but they're emotionally detached, while Scorpio is intense, and very emotionally attached. Opposites attract, but no, it's just not a good match.

Plus the miscarriage is sad.

I used to live near Madge's house and enough times saw this couple drive out of her gated mansion in an SUV (I think black Range Rover). They also went to Kabbalah classes together, because M is (or was?) adamant about it with "friends," including Goop, who finally bowed out and M dropped her. A lot of good Kabbalah did M...but that's another story.

Anyway, I'm kind of surprised she's doing this if she doesn't need the money, because it's so forever ago and he's obviously moved on with life. It seems she, sadly, has not.

Then again, Scorpio are vengeful...they say. 😏

by Anonymousreply 67September 21, 2019 8:50 AM

[Quote] Then again, Scorpio are vengeful...they say. 😏

Oh we definitely are.

by Anonymousreply 68September 21, 2019 8:55 AM

R68 Oh, I know. But I get along with your lot very well, so PHEW!

by Anonymousreply 69September 21, 2019 9:06 AM

[quote]On the other hand she and Bruce lasted for 13 years, they still get along, she hasn't said really anything negative about him even years later and Bruce has been married to his current wife for a decade.

That's different because they have children, they have to have some sort of mutual understanding to "keep peace" with the family unit..

by Anonymousreply 70September 21, 2019 2:18 PM

Demi was hot as fuck when she 1st hooked up with Kutcher. She’s probably a fantastic lay, on top of it all. I would have married her too, & I’m not even a lez. Her big mistake was trying to become someone she wasn’t in order to hold on to Kutcher.

She probably wrote the book just for the fuck of it. She certainly doesn’t need the money.

by Anonymousreply 71September 21, 2019 5:34 PM

R70, I just don't think Demi would have pulled punches, even with the kids, this many years later unless there really wasn't much to say about her first marriage.

by Anonymousreply 72September 21, 2019 6:44 PM

[Quote] they have to have some sort of mutual understanding to "keep peace" with the family unit..

Wish all couples felt that was a priority when divorcing.

by Anonymousreply 73September 21, 2019 10:04 PM

I feel so sorry for her--it's not fair she should age.

by Anonymousreply 74September 21, 2019 10:17 PM

I'm confused by all the criticism of her discussing her marriage to Kutcher. She's writing a memoir about her life. Of course she's gonna include Ashton. He was her third husband and it was a high-profile marriage. It would be strange if she didn't discuss him or just glossed over the subject.

by Anonymousreply 75September 21, 2019 10:46 PM

[quote]Another weird thing about the video was the boy’s younger brother, who was sitting between Demi and the boy. Each time demi leaned in for a kiss, the little brother was in the middle, leaning back, I guess. Demi disregarded the little brother then acknowledged him at the end.

The kid sitting between them is their GENERAL HOSPITAL castmate David Mendenhall.

by Anonymousreply 76September 21, 2019 11:00 PM

Poor Demi.

She has no clue that no one gives a shit about her life

by Anonymousreply 77September 21, 2019 11:10 PM

If she had reason to be vengeful with Bruce she wouldn't be friends with him "to keep peace with the family".

And speaking as a scorpion, I'm pretty laid back with most exes but recently found out years after the fact of something heinous that one did and he better hope he never crosses my path again.

by Anonymousreply 78September 21, 2019 11:12 PM

Look at R57.

Nothingburger

How tired and lame he is. Pathetically stupid to use a term that the most gigantic morons in the country (don jr) use

by Anonymousreply 79September 21, 2019 11:30 PM

[Quote] And speaking as a scorpion,

I don't think I've ever seen someone identify as a scorpion before 😄

by Anonymousreply 80September 21, 2019 11:31 PM

I think celebrities have a list, a "Jane Fonda" list. The list is a compilation of all the weird, creepy sexual things that have happened to them, along with any other items considered bizarre and strange. On this list are all the other things that would do with mental health or obsessions. Then they check off the list what to divulge when they feel they are not getting the attention they need. Jane Fonda does this with great regularity. Seems to work.

by Anonymousreply 81September 21, 2019 11:56 PM

Does Don Jr do blackface like Justin ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82September 21, 2019 11:57 PM

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

by Anonymousreply 83September 21, 2019 11:58 PM

R81 I'm sure LiLo does.

by Anonymousreply 84September 22, 2019 12:51 AM

If you are a good looking rich celebrity you have to be nuts to marry another celebrity. Good looking celebrities are constantly having fans come on to them, it is a miracle when one of them or both don't cheat on the other.

If they want their marriages to last they need to marry no bodies who have no future and count their lucky stars that they landed a rich celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 85September 22, 2019 1:12 AM

Kutcher and Bruce are gay. She strikes me as gay too. I don't know why Kunis married Kutcher unless she is gay too. She sure seemed in love with culkin. Of course, culkin seemed fine with Michael jacksons hand down his pants as reported by maid. I have to say culkin looks in love when he is with his loves. I'm not acting.

by Anonymousreply 86September 22, 2019 1:31 AM

Someone should do thread on famous women who marry very young men who r likely gay. I was quite surprised that Mary Tyler Moore did this. Hulk hogans wife. Demi.

by Anonymousreply 87September 22, 2019 1:33 AM

[quote] If they want their marriages to last they need to marry no bodies who have no future and count their lucky stars that they landed a rich celebrity.

What regular guy wants to be married to a woman who is tempted constantly by hot, successful actors and other Hollywood types? That would drive most regular men crazy with insecurity.

by Anonymousreply 88September 22, 2019 1:43 AM

R85, it's obvious that a lot of celebrity marriages will break up because of a variety of reasons.

But we have to remember that there are many celebrities who do manage to stay happy & together for many years, too. It's just we don't hear about them as often because we only hear about the ones who are always breaking up.

Eg. Kevin Bacon & Kyra Sedgwick have been married for 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 89September 22, 2019 2:18 AM

Is Kevin bacon straight? Have not heard any rumours. I'd say gay though.

by Anonymousreply 90September 22, 2019 2:32 AM

Kutcher sounds like possibly a crappy boyfriend / husband. He recently testified in a murder case involving a woman he dated a long time ago (woman he dated was murder victim). He arrived late to her house for the date, knocks on door, sees something red on the floor, assumes it's red wine (it was blood), then leaves, assuming the woman is upset with him for showing up late. (Woman is actually dead, murdered.) I guess the story is plausible (thinks blood is red wine). He looks really odd on the witness stand, like he's dressed for a role. No, he could not have saved her life, but he just seems cold and callous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91September 22, 2019 2:37 AM

I wonder if lavender marriages have a script. No one can come out as that contaminates everybody else. You can't go overboard about false claims of cheating because reputation matters. Otoh,Someone like Rob lowe likes to be accused of having straight affairs.

by Anonymousreply 92September 22, 2019 2:37 AM

R85 or marry someone who works bts in the industry. Like Reese Witherspoon did with Jim Toth.

by Anonymousreply 93September 22, 2019 2:40 AM

Meanwhile, Ashton has quietly remarried and appears all grown up. Demi is slagging lurid tales of sex and partying with her daughter.

Gosh, I’m so impressed by her self-awareness. She’s a boomer, just like me.

by Anonymousreply 94September 22, 2019 3:00 AM

Reply 93 Witherspoon and ryan Phillips are gay. These are fake relationships.

by Anonymousreply 95September 22, 2019 3:33 AM

R95 sure Jan

by Anonymousreply 96September 22, 2019 3:46 AM

Ted Casablanca had a blind which everyone thought was Demi and Ashton. He called them Mr. and Mrs. Nick. The blind was that Mrs. brought home a "girl" for herself and a "boy" for the husband.

by Anonymousreply 97September 22, 2019 3:47 AM

When does Ashton’s book come out?

by Anonymousreply 98September 22, 2019 3:54 AM

Demi was drinking and doing drugs while married and then in 2012, overdosed on whip-it. The fact that she's in her 40's and still doing drugs and acting like a teenager doesn't speak well about her mental/emtional stability. She made an awful choice with Ashton, she should have just lived with him or had a short term fling. There were a lot of handsome successful men her age she could have dated or married at the time.

by Anonymousreply 99September 22, 2019 3:58 AM

Is Kunis gay? She seemed in love with culkin. Ashton is clearly gay. Kunis is now too old to find a real partner. Why waste time with Ashton . Maybe she wanted her babies to have good genes. If her and culkin are gay it will blow my mind because they looked so in love when young.

by Anonymousreply 100September 22, 2019 4:53 AM

How is Ashton clearly gay?

He seems like a straight guy to me. Marriages to two women, and now children as well.

And no real tea of him ever being with a guy.

by Anonymousreply 101September 22, 2019 5:17 AM

There was talk of calling her autobiography

I AM A DRUGGIE BITCH WHO IS LOOKING FOR SYMPATHY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102September 22, 2019 5:21 AM

R97

See, I would've guessed Jada and Will, or Melanie and Antonio

by Anonymousreply 103September 22, 2019 5:40 AM

I'm glad Demi wrote a book talking about 3 ways and whip its. Yawn. At least she gave Diane Sawyer a reason to sober up for a day.

Demi is pretty and I always wanted her to be good, better than she was on screen. Lots of stupid people can portray complex characters and emotions. She's not one of them. But Ghost and A Few Good Men and the one where she kills Bruce Willis are not terrible performances. I agree with the "Jane Fonda" theory posted upthread. Demi is not being cast in ANYTHING, she'll never be broke, but she's bored. So she's letting a little info out that titillates Diane Sawyer and grabs the headlines for a day. But the majority of the world is still asking, Demi who?

[quote]"Charlie, you get a bad rap, but you're just like Bruce Willis. You know, you were big in the '80s and now your old slot's being filled with Ashton Kutcher."

Amy Schumer at Charlie Sheen roast. I love that joke.

by Anonymousreply 104September 22, 2019 5:51 AM

At what point does Dummi grow up and accept responsibility for her actions? Ashton may be a piece of shit, but Dummi was a woman in her damn 40’s letting a 20-something manipulate her. How pathetic can you be letting a kid walk all over you?

It’s sounds like the majority of the book is about Ashton, which in turn makes her look like a fool who doesn’t know how to move on.

by Anonymousreply 105September 22, 2019 7:25 AM

Early in Demi and Justin's relationship I recall his comment that it hadn't been that long before he was masturbating to her poster, and now he was fuccking the real thing. Classy guy.

by Anonymousreply 106September 22, 2019 9:12 AM

So what the hell else does she say in this book, there must be more juicy stuff besides this? What lurid things happened on General Hospital, it must have bee a pretty fucked up set at the time she was there, those Quartermains had to be kinky blowhards.

by Anonymousreply 107September 22, 2019 11:59 AM

I always get her confused with Debra Winger.

by Anonymousreply 108September 22, 2019 1:41 PM

I can see that R108. Both have dark hair/features and husky voices. Debra is a few years older though and never got plastic surgery and breast implants to transform herself into a screen siren. Debra also has several oscar nominations whereas Demi does not. I'm a fan of both though.

by Anonymousreply 109September 22, 2019 3:35 PM

I I adore tell-all’s. I’ll buy it.

by Anonymousreply 110September 22, 2019 3:45 PM

Ashton Kutcher is a HOMO, and Demi Moore is a LESBO.

by Anonymousreply 111September 22, 2019 3:48 PM

Who did Demi fuck in these threesomes? Everyone knows she's bi so it was a MFF menage. Then again Willis might have been up for some other stuff as well.......

by Anonymousreply 112September 22, 2019 4:21 PM

Reply 111, that's not in dispute. So why is Kunis with Ashton????? She definitely has a Tom boy aspect. Was she bearding for culkin? Culkin has to be the most gay looking actor around. However, culkin seems absolutely smitten when he is with girls. Boy, Kunis seems to be morphing into a male these past few years and culkin seems to be morphing into a girl.

by Anonymousreply 113September 22, 2019 4:31 PM

R91, Many people think that Ashton killed her.

by Anonymousreply 114September 22, 2019 4:36 PM

They were both in the sidelines during a Iowa Hawkeyes football game. I only noticed them because everyone in my section was ignoring the game. Kutchner seemed cool but Moore hung onto him and kept looking around. I remember thinking she looked like a spider with her skinny arms and long black hair. “Jes’ like u spider!”

by Anonymousreply 115September 22, 2019 4:39 PM

When the threesomes started that should have been a serious clue that Ashton just wasn't that into her.

Such an odd time in both of their lives.

Hopefully both are happier now that they have moved on. I really like Demi, and hope that she can start acting again.

by Anonymousreply 116September 22, 2019 5:03 PM

I found this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117September 22, 2019 9:48 PM

[quote]How is Ashton clearly gay?

On DL, by having a pretty face, that's how. These eldergays are so tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 118September 23, 2019 8:16 AM

[quote] Demi Moore has revealed in a new memoir that she and ex-husband Ashton Kutcher had two threesomes during their marriage — and that he then used the encounters to explain away his later cheating on her, according to a report.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119September 23, 2019 2:08 PM

Good for her to find happiness with whomever she wants, but...Masha?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120September 23, 2019 2:13 PM

Reply 118, it's called judgement from life and experience. Straight celebrity males go for barely legal females and they certainly don't marry at young age. Plenty of rumours about what he did before becoming famous. Demi and Bruce are gay. That should have been the giveaway.

by Anonymousreply 121September 23, 2019 2:37 PM

Poor Miss Demi thought she could have what I had. But boy toys don't come cheap, Miss Demi.

by Anonymousreply 122September 23, 2019 2:46 PM

Demi told Diane that when Demi was 15, her mother let a man rape her for 500 dollars!!

by Anonymousreply 123September 23, 2019 7:26 PM

So I’m guessing all those rumors about her being a Hollywood whore to make it big were likely true. Hollywood is such a cesspool of slime. I seriously question anyone who becomes famous anymore.

by Anonymousreply 124September 23, 2019 7:53 PM

I wonder if there is more to it...did Demi and her mom hook together or was it just that one time. So gross.

by Anonymousreply 125September 23, 2019 7:54 PM

R 100 Kunis is 35. How is that to old o find a real partner?

by Anonymousreply 126September 23, 2019 8:12 PM

Demi Moore keeps revealing a ton of information as snippets of her book “Inside Out” are released, and this time, we’re learning a bit about Ashton Kutcher and his ex, January Jones.

Apparently, when Ashton and January were together, he was convinced January was cheating with her then co-star, Bruce Willis, who happens to be Demi‘s ex husband.

“Ashton was convinced they’d had a fling on set,” Demi wrote (via Radar) about January and Bruce, who co-starred in the film Bandits.

Years after, Demi and January sat next to each other at an event, and Demi brought it up.

“Are you serious?” Demi said of January‘s reaction. “I told him a hundred times, I didn’t want to f**k that old man!”

Demi Moore previously spoke about Ashton Kutcher‘s alleged cheating, and the tragic thing that happened to them at the start of their romance.

January and Ashton dated for three years, but split in 2001. Demi and Ashton got together in 2003 and divorced in 2011.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127September 23, 2019 8:14 PM

R127, Demi,Bruce, Ashton are gay. Demi is shilling For ashton in her book of lies.

by Anonymousreply 128September 24, 2019 5:45 AM

R128 proof?

by Anonymousreply 129September 24, 2019 5:50 AM

None of them are gay. Don't listen to the nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 130September 24, 2019 6:00 AM

Is this book mostly about Ashton? Yawn.....zzzz.... The woman needs to move on.

I've heard all these rumors that she started off as a prostitute or her mother was one. Does she address that?

by Anonymousreply 131September 24, 2019 6:48 AM

[Quote] “Are you serious?” Demi said of January‘s reaction. “I told him a hundred times, I didn’t want to f**k that old man!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132September 24, 2019 12:43 PM

Reply 130, and you are a paid shill.

by Anonymousreply 133September 24, 2019 3:10 PM

R26 Could we please stop acting like male and female adolescents perceive sex in the same way? Girls instinctively feel violated because their evolutionary instinct is to restrict sexual partners. Boys instictively feel like conquerers because their evolutionary coding is to spread the seed. Wanna bet that the 15 year old dork in that video recorded that moment as the best birthday of his life? And no I'm not saying that you should go date yourself a 15 year old. I'm saying that people gotta stop erasing the biological differences between the sexes and trying to force teenage boys to interpret their sexual awakenings as traumatic.

by Anonymousreply 134September 25, 2019 7:09 AM

Lemme guess R134 - you're gay? Just cuz y'all were a teenage whore doesn't mean that most boys are. Most teenage boys have or want a girlfriend. College age and twenties is a bit different. Gay men have no worthwhile seed to spread and no one to impregnate, but they are the most promiscuous men around. Soi it's not all evolutionary. Best to avoid that word. People with self respect won't fuck just anything, This ain't the 1950s - when you were no doubt a teen. I hope you managed to discover love and intimacy as an older gay man.

by Anonymousreply 135September 25, 2019 7:41 AM

R135 This is a gay website, troll. What are you, a frau?

by Anonymousreply 136September 25, 2019 8:39 AM

No, I'm Italian. R136.

by Anonymousreply 137September 25, 2019 8:48 AM

Here is a photo of Demi’s mom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138September 25, 2019 5:53 PM

R8 When I was in college (2001-05) I had a lot of female friends. So many straight guys manipulate the fuck out of women. I know DL is obsessed with them, but there are some really awful straight guys.

by Anonymousreply 139September 25, 2019 6:09 PM

R91 He didn't really "date" her, it was more of a fucking buddies type of thing.

by Anonymousreply 140September 25, 2019 7:37 PM

R138 That woman was a real piece of work. Demis dad divorced her after two months and the next man she married killed himself. She took Demi to bars as a young teen to attract attention from men she couls use. Then she pimped Demi for $500. She had no part in Demi moving to Hollywood and becoming a star but exploited that fame by recreating Demis magazine pics in a more sexualised tone (like the one you posted). She even tried to get on Playboy but that was too creepy even for Hugh Hefner. The fact that Demi rationalizes that womans behaviour is both very sad (because she doesn't understand she deserved better) and very endearing (because it takes a great deal of empathy).

by Anonymousreply 141September 26, 2019 7:39 AM

R141, fuck her mother to hell--that woman is truly a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 142September 26, 2019 12:21 PM

R137 Trolltelini

by Anonymousreply 143September 26, 2019 2:38 PM

R138 Cannot unsee 🤮

by Anonymousreply 144September 26, 2019 2:39 PM

With a mother like this one....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145September 26, 2019 2:43 PM

"I feel like I’ve had the privilege to see all sides of my mim. But I feel like one of the most beautiful parts of her writing this book is everyone who has been a fan of hers or who has loved her for so long will get to see all of those pieces, to see this vulnerable and very beautiful and sometimes intense side that they may not have seen before." - Rumer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146September 26, 2019 2:46 PM

I was always creeped out by pics of him and the girls. It seemed inappropriate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147September 26, 2019 2:55 PM

Demi looks like her mom in R138's picture. Rumer looks like her too.

by Anonymousreply 148September 26, 2019 3:06 PM

R147 it must have been weird for Rumer and Scout.

by Anonymousreply 149September 26, 2019 3:06 PM

I'm not usually a bleeding heart when it comes to Hollywood types these days, but I feel bad for Demi. Coming up from nothing and a trailer, it explains a lot of her actions in the industry, sadly.

On the other hand, why did she Courtney Cox her face??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150September 26, 2019 3:15 PM

R10 Yes.

by Anonymousreply 151September 26, 2019 3:41 PM

If Ashton 'cheated' it was not with a fish!

by Anonymousreply 152September 26, 2019 3:52 PM

Oh people, people, people....how can anymore care about Demi and her gross escapades from decades ago? There's tired and then there's.....TIRED.

by Anonymousreply 153September 26, 2019 4:09 PM

Buy my book on herb gardening? Ok, I'll tell you how my mom whored me out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154September 26, 2019 6:16 PM

Demi’s not a bad person.

by Anonymousreply 155September 27, 2019 12:44 AM

R150. I agree. She has always seemed like a sad person to me. It’s hard to truly recover from a childhood like that.

by Anonymousreply 156September 27, 2019 3:05 AM

[QUOTE]Demi told Diane that when Demi was 15, her mother let a man rape her for 500 dollars!!

The mother should have been an agent. Good job ! I was guessing Demi would've fetched 1/10 of that amount.

by Anonymousreply 157September 28, 2019 4:30 PM

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 158September 28, 2019 9:54 PM

It is sad. She probably is a good person. But she is susceptible to the men she was with. Because Bruce and Demi make JLO look like a free spirited hippie. They were the most demanding films stars since Taylor and Burton. She's a privileged woman who is mucking about in her own painful revelations. But she won't speak about the father of her children with the same insight cold eye she casts on Kutcher? Demi shows compassion for her mother because she's had therapy and mom's been dead for 20 years. Demi has had the best of everything for 35 years now. Doesn't change her history. But a biography isn't therapy. And you shouldn't selectively expose only some things and people for attention. She doesn't need the money and despite her proclamations, her book will not help many other women. Anyone who can relate wouldn't give a rusty fuck about Demi Moore's process. She's jerking off.

by Anonymousreply 159September 28, 2019 10:40 PM

Kutcher is reportedly not AT ALL well endowed so may be she should consider herself lucky.

by Anonymousreply 160September 28, 2019 11:02 PM

R160 that doesn't surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 161September 29, 2019 2:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!