Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jeff Lewis’ kid expelled from preschool.

This kid does not stand a chance.

Story given to Radar online courtesy of LVP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 5, 2019 7:04 PM

That kid will never catch a break. Even the surrogate is suing Jeff and Gage.

by Anonymousreply 1September 19, 2019 1:49 PM

Lewis is a stereotypical bitchy queen, but he has one extra problem. He's got money and a media presence so he arrogantly thinks that makes him invincible. He's not intelligent enough to realize the ramifications of what comes out of his big fresh mouth.

That child should be taken away from him and turned over to Gage full time.

by Anonymousreply 2September 19, 2019 1:56 PM

Lewis said he tried to stay “in character,” but lost his composure when the headmistress accused him of bullying other moms and giving the school a bad reputation.

“I should’ve taken a pen and stabbed myself in the hand, because that would’ve made me cry. I should’ve slit my wrist,” he said.

by Anonymousreply 3September 19, 2019 2:18 PM

I hope he sues them, those types of schools did the same thing to my little Rhoda

by Anonymousreply 4September 19, 2019 2:23 PM

I don't know who this guy is, but he apparently can't draw a line between his media persona and real life. If there is a line.

That which might be amusing in the world of "Look at MEEEE!" would be petty and nasty and show him as a PIA not worth the trouble in real life.

Result: the little girl pays the price.

It sounds like he was being included in the environment of the school that he chose only to mock and insult those who included him.

Who needs that?

Cancel. Delete.

by Anonymousreply 5September 19, 2019 2:26 PM

Jeff Lewis is a class A cunt. He can't help himself from being cunty. As shown clearly every week on his "Flipping Out" show, all of his interpersonal relationships - whether with employees, contractors, clients, random people - were based on Jeff being a nasty cunt and expecting everyone else to put up with it.

by Anonymousreply 6September 19, 2019 2:46 PM

Who? (will need to Google him.)

by Anonymousreply 7September 19, 2019 2:50 PM

"Speaking on his SiriusXM Show Jeff Lewis Live, the star, 49, explained that it was the school’s headmistress who dropped the news about his 2-year-old child being kicked out. "

...the star...

That was funny.

by Anonymousreply 8September 19, 2019 2:58 PM

Meanwhile Miss Gage got himself an IG account. Finally something shirtless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 19, 2019 3:03 PM

Jeff Lewis is what I imagine many DL posters to be like. A nasty, arrogant cunt.

by Anonymousreply 10October 5, 2019 4:15 PM

Agree R10. But in his case, he actually does look 10 years tougher. However, when that bitch age starts making his plastic surgery more prominent, he is going to turn into a Jocelyn Wildenstein looking nasty old queen.

by Anonymousreply 11October 5, 2019 5:23 PM

^ 10 years younger

by Anonymousreply 12October 5, 2019 5:23 PM

He's almost 50 and I think he looks it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 5, 2019 6:58 PM

I didn't know Jeff Lewis and Lisa Vanderpump had a beef. I know that Jeff Lewis said something about Heather Dubrow being really rude to wait staff (ugh! can't stand her--Heather, I mean).

by Anonymousreply 14October 5, 2019 7:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!