Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I’m in a pickle

I have been seeing a man for about four months off and on. We both work for the same company and in the same building, but we rarely see each other while at work.

He is in the closet. We’ve been getting together a few times a week, sometimes having dinner and watching a movie or something of that nature and sometimes we just fuck.

He doesn’t have any intention of coming out soon. I care for him, but I’m not sure he wants anything from me other than to put his dick in me every few days. Do I keep this up and hope he turns it around? I get excited to go to work each day because I think I might see him, but I don’t know if he feels the same.

by Anonymousreply 27September 20, 2019 5:26 AM

Enjoy the pickle while you can, OP. Good dick is hard to find and you are not getting any younger.

by Anonymousreply 1September 19, 2019 11:27 AM

be clear with your intentions and ask him what his are. If he's emotionally unavailable, you're going to make yourself crazy

by Anonymousreply 2September 19, 2019 11:38 AM

Keep it up and if he stays in the closet and you don't have an open relationship and then it ends you'll have some very nice memories. And you can still look for the open stable long term relationship you want. But no point in having no joy in the meantime and being alone.

by Anonymousreply 3September 19, 2019 11:39 AM

This will end in murder suicide.

by Anonymousreply 4September 19, 2019 11:41 AM

[quote] I’m in a pickle

From what you described, OP, the pickle is in you, not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 5September 19, 2019 11:57 AM

If there really is no chance for a lasting relationship OP then you need to treat it as that. Just a fuck buddy until you find a keeper. Don't be foolish enough to fall in love with him though because you're just setting yourself up for immense heartache.

by Anonymousreply 6September 19, 2019 12:02 PM

You are just an easy fuck hole, end of story.

by Anonymousreply 7September 19, 2019 12:04 PM

Tell him you no longer relish him.

by Anonymousreply 8September 19, 2019 12:21 PM

Don't chase a fantasy, OP.

by Anonymousreply 9September 19, 2019 12:26 PM

Please don't end up paying for everything.

by Anonymousreply 10September 19, 2019 12:29 PM

Wake up and smell the coffee, Miss OP. It's a fool's paradise. He is just leading you down the primrose path.

by Anonymousreply 11September 19, 2019 12:29 PM

Never engage with a closet case. Their closet always comes first. They lack courage and will always hide in their closet. Always.

Go to therapy. Find out which of your daddy issues you see in this guy and why that is causing you to think that this time around you can fix this problem. You cannot.

by Anonymousreply 12September 19, 2019 12:35 PM

It’s a shame that OP is also the OP of the ‘Is this petty’ thread, where she talks about her husband possibly recruiting a flirty, handsy young woman as his assistant, and telling us how jealous she feels. Must be a woman, so little imagination and so desperate to flick the bean to a man-on-man fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 13September 19, 2019 12:42 PM

"He is in the closet"

Dump him.

"He doesn’t have any intention of coming out soon."

Dump him ten minutes ago.

by Anonymousreply 14September 19, 2019 12:58 PM

Enjoy the fucks for what they are and let the rest go.

Otherwise, if you pressure him, he's gone anyway.

by Anonymousreply 15September 19, 2019 1:03 PM

Thanks for letting us know OP was a bullshitter, R13. On both of her threads.

by Anonymousreply 16September 19, 2019 1:06 PM

Bastard.

Would he be called the Doomed Relationship EST Troll then?

by Anonymousreply 17September 19, 2019 1:10 PM

These are the most pedestrian ESTs this side of a Hallmark TV-movie.

by Anonymousreply 18September 19, 2019 1:14 PM

IDK, R17, but he's obviously not getting enough attention at home. From his partner or his Mom, depending. Tedious.

by Anonymousreply 19September 19, 2019 1:16 PM

Our gorl OP is a lah.

by Anonymousreply 20September 19, 2019 1:53 PM

Because all of life's decisions are either/or...and require a dramatic scene, including a public confrontation and a vicious face slapping.

by Anonymousreply 21September 19, 2019 2:31 PM

R13, I was thinking the same thing. Is there a way you know? Or are you just looking at writing styles?

by Anonymousreply 22September 20, 2019 1:32 AM

Top him. If he says no, you'll instantly understand the whole dickture.

by Anonymousreply 23September 20, 2019 1:34 AM

LAME

by Anonymousreply 24September 20, 2019 1:54 AM

Get this T-shirt and wear it when you see him. Maybe he'll actually get a hint or two.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 20, 2019 2:01 AM

Use the ignore feature to track posts, R22.

by Anonymousreply 26September 20, 2019 4:28 AM

[quote]but I’m not sure he wants anything from me other than to put his dick in me every few days

translates to

{quote]He took me, with the stink of filthy roadhouse whiskey on his breath, and I liked it.

OP, let's just let Carrie go to the prom and give it a rest.

by Anonymousreply 27September 20, 2019 5:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!