Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Would you be pissed if your sister and her husband used your mother for money?

Especially if your mother was a poor working class woman? They would call and give her a sob story about the car being broken down, lights about to be turned off, etc... and she would loan them money because she felt sorry for them and did not want the kids to be hurt. They are now in a position to be able to pay her back and they will not do it. My brother says it is our mother's fault for loaning the the money. I am pissed.

by Anonymousreply 4September 19, 2019 6:11 AM

It was your mother's decision (and money), so I agree with your brother. I'd stay out of it, but I'd also stay away from cheap sleazeballs who won't repay their debts.

by Anonymousreply 1September 19, 2019 5:38 AM

My mother is poor, R1, and can not afford to lose the money, but she did not want her little granddaughters to suffer.

by Anonymousreply 2September 19, 2019 5:43 AM

Yes, I would be pissed. And I would tell them to pay her back. I'm not saying it's the right thing to do, but I understand the situation OP. Good luck.

by Anonymousreply 3September 19, 2019 6:00 AM

No but I' d stay away from the actor and actress.

by Anonymousreply 4September 19, 2019 6:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!