Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jon Gosselin is coming for Kate (and not in the good way).

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 11, 2019 5:59 AM

Sad sad sad

by Anonymousreply 1September 18, 2019 10:14 PM

Her haircut has mentally tortured much of the television viewing public over the years.

by Anonymousreply 2September 18, 2019 10:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 18, 2019 10:23 PM

He’s gay

by Anonymousreply 4September 18, 2019 10:23 PM

Last I heard, he was marginally employed. Has he contributed anything at all to the mental, physical, or financial well-being of his children?

by Anonymousreply 5September 18, 2019 10:24 PM

Please no,r4

by Anonymousreply 6September 18, 2019 10:30 PM

She’s lucky he didn’t go all Chris Watts on her ass.

I guess there were too many kids to dispatch efficiently.

by Anonymousreply 7September 18, 2019 10:33 PM

I can't wait until one of their kids writes a tell-all.

by Anonymousreply 8September 18, 2019 10:34 PM

I can.

by Anonymousreply 9September 18, 2019 10:37 PM

The entire entertainment industry is top heavy with psychopaths/sociopaths/social misfits, but the reality TV segment has, by far, the very worst of the worst. These people are total bottom feeders and only interested in their own career advancement and well being. See: Gosselin, Kate and Shannon, Mama June and the producers of their various garbage TV shows.

by Anonymousreply 10September 18, 2019 10:58 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 18, 2019 11:12 PM

Wow - well he’s got some real ammunition. Sending the kid to an asylum for years instead of his father. She really does display a lot of the classic traits of a modern wife - based on my brothers wives. Complete entitlement to everything and control over every aspect of the family life. I honestly don’t understand how these guys do it. The guys are losers of course. But why on earth do straight men get married and have kids? It seems like such a miserable life for most of them that I know.

by Anonymousreply 12September 19, 2019 12:09 AM

Jon is claiming that the kids were denied work permits when it was determined by a judge that appearing on the show was not in their best interests. TLC went ahead and filmed them without permits. This is some serious shit. If the network really filmed these kids without permits and went against a judge's order, they and Kate are in trouble. Probably not a lot, as the articles note. Maybe a small fine that the network will gladly pay. But no work permits also means that the safeguards built in for the kids were not necessarily followed. Since the network does a lot of work with kids, they should be heavily fined and investigated, if true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2019 5:54 AM

Kate Gosselin—the Karen all other Karens aspire to be.

by Anonymousreply 14October 11, 2019 5:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!