Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Road rager met with good old strontium nitrate rebuke ✨

So, um, where could I get one of these puppies? Asking for a friend etc. They're not part of the mandatory car equipment, are they?

Do you think the charges and the sentence in this case would be harsh? A mere Huffman, or the full Loughlin?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 18, 2019 7:01 PM

Rofl!

What the hell was that???

The guy with Road Rage got burrrrrrrnnnned! Literally!

I gotta find that shit. Road rage is big in my city.

by Anonymousreply 1September 18, 2019 6:42 PM

That’s not even funny-fake.

It’s just fake

by Anonymousreply 2September 18, 2019 6:55 PM

r2 It's not fake, Jesus. You can't possibly fake that hysterical face the frau makes. People are way too paranoid; some things just happen to be real and bizarre, regardless of whether or not your brain can handle it. I suspect it might have something to do with imagination deficit but I'm still working on that armchair theory...

by Anonymousreply 3September 18, 2019 7:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!