Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Can the Poll Cunts just make a single fucking Poll Thread?

Or can we filter out Politics like we did in the old days?

So fucking sick of some loser who decides that whatever thirty seniors in Rural Iowa thought last evening needs to be dominating the front page.

by Anonymousreply 6September 18, 2019 1:42 PM

Sample is 500, that's why I posted it. As for the national polls, I never bother with them unless they're highly rated.

You're just butthurt because Kamala is tanking. 😘

by Anonymousreply 1September 18, 2019 1:30 PM

No the only reason you posted is because you are an attention whore who has nothing interesting to say but wants to monopolize the conversation.

by Anonymousreply 2September 18, 2019 1:31 PM

Just ignore them, OP. It’s election season and the information is evolving. I’m interested.

Sounds like you actually need more deep poles.

by Anonymousreply 3September 18, 2019 1:39 PM

How I am "monopolising the conversation" by posting a publicly available poll? 🤨

We have so many ridiculous Insta threads and one poll thread per week bothers you this much?

by Anonymousreply 4September 18, 2019 1:39 PM

I like the poll AND the hole.

by Anonymousreply 5September 18, 2019 1:42 PM

Also, there's usually an executive authority that decides what constitutes a monopoly. Are you seriously implying you're the final arbiter of what should be the dominant conversation on DL?

by Anonymousreply 6September 18, 2019 1:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!