Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kevin Spacey's Sexual Assault Accuser Has Died

According to a Tweet from a courtroom news reporter, the unnamed masseur suing Kevin Spacey over an alleged incident in Malibu in 2016 died on Sept. 11.

This comes a few weeks after the masseur's lawyers stated that their client has had other masseurs who have allegedly been sexually attacked by Spacey reach out to him, potentially corroborating Spacey's pattern of behavior.

What a lucky strike for Spacey. And I was looking forward to the possible civil trial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 21, 2019 5:48 PM

I told you I was hardcore.

by Anonymousreply 1September 18, 2019 8:08 AM

Does anyone have any further information about this?

by Anonymousreply 2September 18, 2019 8:09 AM

Now they will say the masseur was rubbed out.

by Anonymousreply 3September 18, 2019 8:10 AM

The timing sure is a coincidence...

by Anonymousreply 4September 18, 2019 8:20 AM

Perhaps she finally 'accused' the wrong person!

by Anonymousreply 5September 18, 2019 8:23 AM

Did he ever do any work for Hillary?

by Anonymousreply 6September 18, 2019 10:11 AM

And the stalker who accused him of molesting young boys was "accidentally" hit by a car

by Anonymousreply 7September 18, 2019 1:22 PM

This sure seems very convenient

by Anonymousreply 8September 18, 2019 1:25 PM

Any information on exactly how he died? He doesn’t look very old. Drugs?

by Anonymousreply 9September 18, 2019 1:33 PM

"nevermind"

by Anonymousreply 10September 18, 2019 1:37 PM

The estate can still continue the lawsuit, but I would think that would be hard.

by Anonymousreply 11September 18, 2019 1:47 PM

[quote]but I would think that would be hard.

I see what you did there.

by Anonymousreply 12September 18, 2019 1:56 PM

Spacey IS Frank Underwood. Seriously—that bitch is scary.

by Anonymousreply 13September 18, 2019 2:08 PM

Hhkkkkk

by Anonymousreply 14September 18, 2019 4:15 PM

Do we know how he died?

by Anonymousreply 15September 18, 2019 5:39 PM

More about this.

I hope his London victims don't start dropping dead.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 18, 2019 5:42 PM

Now it will never be safe for a wealthy sister to have sex in the USA!

by Anonymousreply 17September 18, 2019 5:42 PM

Stand by for a blind gossip item from Entertainment Lawyer saying the guy was murdered. He sees murder everywhere. Anthony Bourdain was murdered! Kate Spade was murdered! Basically, any suicide from the past 10 years was actually a murder, usually connected to Jeffrey Epstein.

by Anonymousreply 18September 18, 2019 5:45 PM

How are you “forced to grab” someone’s junk? I would almost understand if the accuser said Spacey groped him while he was giving the massage, but the other way around?

by Anonymousreply 19September 18, 2019 5:46 PM

whew thr ghetto

by Anonymousreply 20September 18, 2019 5:49 PM

r19, you can grab someone's hand and put it on your crotch

by Anonymousreply 21September 18, 2019 5:50 PM

Good looking guy.

Spacey continues to get the breaks on this case as it plays out. He will not see jail time; but he will not get cast in much anymore, regardless.

by Anonymousreply 22September 18, 2019 5:54 PM

I know what you want, you want me back....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 18, 2019 5:54 PM

[quote]Now, just a month after the parties came to a plan for proceeding in the suit that detailed prospective discovery and envisioned a seven- to 11-day trial, the plaintiff's attorney has informed Spacey that the client "recently passed."

How VERY convenient.

by Anonymousreply 24September 18, 2019 5:54 PM

Oh, no doubt, r21. I’ve done that myself, but under clearly different circumstances. But if I’m getting a massage from, let’s just say you, and you’re not interested, how am I going to get your hand and bring it down there without you pulling away.

Attempt to force you? Yeah I get that. But I don’t see how any grown man can be “forced” to touch another.

by Anonymousreply 25September 18, 2019 5:55 PM

There was never going to be a conviction anyway. Whatever happened to Travolta's masseur?

by Anonymousreply 26September 18, 2019 6:20 PM

The guy in the pic is not the masseur but a courthouse reporter. The man remains unidentified.

by Anonymousreply 27September 18, 2019 6:32 PM

Huh? You can easily grab someone's hand. Also, he said in the suit that Spacey tried to prevent him from leaving

by Anonymousreply 28September 18, 2019 6:48 PM

Yes, r28, you can easily grab someone’s hand. But it’s hard to believe if I grabbed your hand and directed it towards my cock, you wouldn't simply pull your hand away and end our encounter.

I hadn’t heard about him not letting him leave. That’s odd too. Why wouldn’t you call the police as soon as you got out of there?

by Anonymousreply 29September 18, 2019 8:37 PM

People start on a ridiculous path...they are talked into it, or they are foolish and hope to get a lot of money. If Spacey made a pass at them and they didn't like it? Give the guy a good hard kidney punch. Most people are not feeling sorry for these little flowers. Grow up and just beat the shot out of the guy. I am sick of hearing it. If Spacey ends up with a cracked skull, no one will feel bad for him. Eventually he will end up murdered because he will pick the wrong guy.

by Anonymousreply 30September 18, 2019 8:45 PM

R30, the only "flower" is you

I guess you and Kevin are so weak-willed that you can't restrain your desire to grope every guy you meet. Btw, he HAS been beat up (remember the phone incident?) and it didn't deter him

by Anonymousreply 31September 18, 2019 9:28 PM

Variety is saying that the accuser had cancer. Apparently, his family still wants to pursue the case.

by Anonymousreply 32September 19, 2019 1:38 AM

[quote] informed Spacey that the client "recently passed."

Please stop with this idiotic "passed." The term is "passed AWAY"!

by Anonymousreply 33September 19, 2019 1:49 AM

R32 Good luck with that, the case was already nebulous to start with.

by Anonymousreply 34September 19, 2019 3:20 AM

The right wingers are having a field day with this, desperately trying to link it to Clinton. Clinton might be criminal and immoral but he had nothing to do with this mans deatj

by Anonymousreply 35September 19, 2019 3:29 AM

Was this the same guy that was Old enough to have a son in his 30s? Or was that another masseur suing Spacey?

by Anonymousreply 36September 19, 2019 3:42 AM

Obvious murder. Spacey will fuck your shit up

by Anonymousreply 37September 19, 2019 3:43 AM

[quote] Grow up and just beat the shot out of the guy.

Nothing says maturity like a fistfight.

by Anonymousreply 38September 19, 2019 4:25 AM

How does this disgusting washed up has been queen have top quality hitmen like the Clintons?

by Anonymousreply 39September 19, 2019 4:33 AM

Ingrid Bergman was 'forgiven' after 8 years absence.

So too with Kevin.

by Anonymousreply 40September 19, 2019 4:49 AM

I wonder what I'd do in a situation like that if I felt trapped and there was no way out and no one would believe me.

by Anonymousreply 41September 19, 2019 4:57 AM

"As a result of this case, other victims from around the world have reached out to our firm. Mr. Doe believed their harrowing stories, and in his final months he looked forward to standing up for all of them. His fight for justice is still very much alive."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 19, 2019 2:33 PM

[quote]I wonder what I'd do in a situation like that if I felt trapped and there was no way out and no one would believe me.

I think in your hypothetical, if when you eventually got out you immediately called the police and had the person “trapping” you locked up, more would be apt to believe you. As opposed to waiting and eventually suing someone civilly as anonymously as you are here, never pursuing criminal charges, but compensation.

“John Doe v. Spacey”

by Anonymousreply 43September 20, 2019 7:57 PM

The LA DA is still "reviewing" this case but with the accuser's death a prosecution is highly unlikely. Even the civil suit had some major hiccups as the accuser was unable to state the date and location of the incident. Remember, others that come forward do bolster a case, but still don't prove one.

by Anonymousreply 44September 21, 2019 5:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!