Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If Trump is re-selected...

what would the PRIMARY focus (to the extent that he’s actually capable of focusing on anything) of his second term be?

Revenge against his perceived ‘enemies’ in the media, academia, the Democratic Party, etc?

Continuing to roll back regulation so he and his cronies can continue to plunder our economy and resources?

Starting a war in an attempt to cement some sort of legacy?

Trying to get a third term?

Or something else?

Well?

by Anonymousreply 22September 19, 2019 3:26 AM

Plunder and more right-wing judges, if the GOP manages to hold on to the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 1September 18, 2019 12:07 AM

Revenge (because he is petty and small dicked) and stacking the courts.

by Anonymousreply 2September 18, 2019 12:26 AM

He doesn't need to focus on anything at all. He can just sit back and enjoy the continued media/Hollywood meltdown when he has two scoops of ice cream or similar outrages.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 18, 2019 1:06 AM

Gutting Social Security and Medicare, for fun.

by Anonymousreply 4September 18, 2019 1:08 AM

Whatever #MoscowMitch and #BeijingElaine tell him his agenda is.

For his own amusement, he will be content to continue reacting to Fox News segments on Twitter and picking fights with C-list celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 5September 18, 2019 1:11 AM

If Trump is re elected, let me tell you this Amerikkka, NO ONE IN THIS PLANET WOULD FORGIVE YOU. These four years didn't only destroy your fucking self centre Amerikkka, they also destroyed the world since your orange psycho is interfering in other countries business/elections. Starting in Europe where he event sent Steve Bannon. Bannon helped the xenophobic Brexiteers to win and to divide Europeans, he helped the far-right Salvini, far right Orban, and far right Le Pen in France. People are starting to look at you like the biggest and the most treacherous ever. If it was one of the European countries who was trying to destabilize the US you would have bombarded us months ago. You better fix the cancer you are spreading all over Europe and the world. We're ALL fed up. Four years are like 20 years under the psycho you elected.

by Anonymousreply 6September 18, 2019 1:35 AM

Making more money any way he can. It's all he thinks about.

by Anonymousreply 7September 18, 2019 1:40 AM

[quote] NO ONE IN THIS PLANET WOULD FORGIVE YOU.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 18, 2019 1:43 AM

R8 I knew some of you will laugh at me, it's only proving me right. It's also shows how irresponsible you are. You have no idea how bad your orange Russian agent is killing the world, you have no idea how much the hunger in Europe is growing. Keep laughing you selfish ignorant MF, but don't say no one was warning you!

by Anonymousreply 9September 18, 2019 1:51 AM

I would love it, just to see the meltdown at CNN.

by Anonymousreply 10September 18, 2019 1:51 AM

R9 The anger you meant? I'm not the idiot at R8, I know for a fact that the world is really is angry at us but not everyone is travelling outside the USA to realize it

by Anonymousreply 11September 18, 2019 1:57 AM

R11 Sorry , yes I meant the anger, but i guess in some countries "the hunger" is also correct.

by Anonymousreply 12September 18, 2019 2:01 AM

Installed, not elected. he lost the vote.

by Anonymousreply 13September 18, 2019 2:07 AM

R8 Yeah, stay classy. Europeans = OUR Allies. Remember? NOT North Korea, NOT Brazil, NOT Saudi Arabia, NOT Russia!

by Anonymousreply 14September 18, 2019 2:12 AM

R13 He was elected and even for the Mids. Russia is not the answer to everything. USA have a deep and old problem. Time to face it once and for all. Trump didn't invented racism. It was always there.

by Anonymousreply 15September 18, 2019 2:18 AM

Russia picked him, ran him, infiltrated our voting system, and installed him.

by Anonymousreply 16September 18, 2019 2:37 AM

I voted for war. Yeah, we know he's all about enriching himself and his family, and that's been the focus so far. But I think TPTB who supported him have been biding their time, and in the 2nd term they're gonna be like "ok, now it's OUR turn to enrich ourselves".

by Anonymousreply 17September 18, 2019 4:04 AM

R16 Sorry but it's a too easy, naive and cowardly way to see the very serious situation in which you are bogged down. Russia helped him but that can't totally explain his victory, including during the last Mid-terms. That can't explain all these redneck, neo nazis, kkk, conservators maga supporters at his rallies (before and after he got elected), across the country. As long as you all refuse to look at yourself in the mirror as a society as a system, there will always be a new Trump. As long as you remain in denial, without curing the disease then it will remain incurable. Please, think about it.

A friend. coming from the same country as your first and oldest ally.

by Anonymousreply 18September 18, 2019 7:45 AM

We are losing altitude on Trump, so far in this administratia we see no change from the usury/MIC crime spree of BushClintonBushObama.

But, perhaps he does have a good plan, so we continue to be hopeful.

And it is, at least, somewhat better than the ca-ca from 1989-2016.

by Anonymousreply 19September 18, 2019 8:27 AM

R19 didn't understand a thing on what you said. R18 Good and honest analysis.

by Anonymousreply 20September 18, 2019 8:33 AM

R19, Believe me, I'm fully aware of the deplorable element of our society. I can't imagine how'd you'd think otherwise. They're very in-your-face about everything from loving Trump on down to hating liberals. And of course Russian interference doesn't entirely explain it. They didn't create the racist, xenophobic elements in the US, they exploited them. If those elements hadn't already existed there would have been very little for the Russians to work with. We all know that, and that it would have been a closer race than it should have been anyway. But that doesn't change anything that I said. We know for a fact that the Russians picked Trump as their guy, helped him enormously during the election, and penetrated the voting systems in all 50 states.

I don't think it's such a big leap to "installed him" at all, and it's certainly not easy, naive, or cowardly. The Russian interfered directly, and the fact that they found fertile ground to work with in American conservatives is obvious.

by Anonymousreply 21September 19, 2019 3:18 AM

Trump will make a deal with anyone to keep his fat ass out of jail after 2024.

by Anonymousreply 22September 19, 2019 3:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!