Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tatum O'Neal is Finally Apologizing to her Father

tatum__oneal

Dear Daddy, I found a picture of us in better times . I want to tell you that I am me because of you, and I mean all my good qualities . The way I have taught my children the joy of irony and how to love . The ability to laugh ourselves . Love of movies . I wish things could be different that I could have made choices you could be more proud of . I have to live with myself and take pride in the woman I am today for better or worse .

All I wanted, was for you to feel my love for you and know there is no preexisting reasons except that I love you . !!Just know that ! Baby Mozart at your feet .

Love your daughter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 19, 2019 3:01 PM

Which she owes him why?

by Anonymousreply 1September 17, 2019 10:11 PM

[quote]Tatum O'Neal is Finally Apologizing to her Father

...after the details of his will are release during the lawsuit over the disposition of Farrah's Warhol painting and Tatum learns that she's not getting anything unless Redmond dies first.

If Redmond dies one second after Ryan, it all goes to Redmond's estate, rather than reverting to Ryan's.

by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2019 10:20 PM

R2 Right

by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2019 10:21 PM

Like Janet Jackson, the O'Neal family is only cared about here, at the Data Lounge.

by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2019 10:31 PM

Love means never having to say your sorry.

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2019 11:07 PM

tatum__oneal

Happy Father's Day Dad . Just tripping on as all my style choices adventuras !! Here's to making me laugh harder than anyone else has not even close . Funniest man in the world you don't beleive me . Check out what's up doc ! 💘 I thank Ryan Oneal my dad for teaching me so many things but being able to laugh at myself has been the most valuable love you pops 🙋‍♀️!! 🌹💘

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 18, 2019 10:10 AM

tatum__oneal

I love this pic of my dad’s and our trailblazer of an agent #suemengers. no idea who took the pic or how my dad came upon that shirt - i just think it’s fucking cool !! 🌴😎⭐️ #70’s #70’scinema #suemengers it looks like someone blocked my dad on insta but he’s my dad #ryanoneal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 19, 2019 3:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!