Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Katie Holmes

Well?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 18, 2019 12:01 PM

Is she related to the Kardashians?

by Anonymousreply 1September 17, 2019 9:56 PM

Is that Jamie Foxx? Why is she dressed like that? She thinks it’s cool, I guess.

At least she has her hideous piano legs covered.

by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2019 10:13 PM

They belong in my thread!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2019 10:16 PM

Did Tom ruin her for white guys?

by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2019 10:21 PM

She’s a strange one. I never “got” her.

I met her when she was younger and she seemed pretty normal for a famous person.

But she seems so weird to me now. Does she work?

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2019 10:21 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2019 11:12 PM

I had never seen her in anything much less hear her speaking voice. Caught her in Miss Meadows yesterday. She introduced the movie. I didn't have any expectations of her and yet I was surprised.

by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2019 11:24 PM

R6 To matchy-matchy.

by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2019 11:49 PM

R6 pregnant? Is Jamie going to be a Daddy again?

by Anonymousreply 9September 18, 2019 12:21 AM

“She’s a strange one. I never “got” her.”

No shit. Who knows, I might be related to her and even I scratch my head at this one.

by Anonymousreply 10September 18, 2019 12:23 AM

Has James Van Der Beek commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 11September 18, 2019 2:10 AM

She should've stuck with grunge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 18, 2019 10:39 AM

I miss him as an actor. One of the best actually. He's spectacular in Ray and Django Unchained. Spectacular.

I loved her in Dawson Creek. She was cute.

but idk they don't match

by Anonymousreply 13September 18, 2019 10:50 AM

[Quote] I loved her in Dawson Creek. She was cute.

I hated Joey. Jen was my favourite.

by Anonymousreply 14September 18, 2019 11:25 AM

R14 Didn't like Jen. Loved Joey and Pacey and Andie and her brother

by Anonymousreply 15September 18, 2019 11:35 AM

R14 R15 Oh Dawson! My favs were Pacey the granny Joey and Jack. Couldn't stand Audrey and the whole season 5 was a mess. Jeez, how I miss that time...

by Anonymousreply 16September 18, 2019 11:45 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 18, 2019 11:49 AM

R17 Wait. What ??? No photoshop?

by Anonymousreply 18September 18, 2019 11:52 AM

Even the NYC apartment listings I looks at when I fantasize about winning Powerball don’t have enough closet space to make owning those sweatpants make sense. I’ve got crap like that I’ve owned for years, but I got paint on them painting. I wear them for yard work or more painting or as pajamas when it’s really cold and I don’t want my gas bill to be insane. But I live in a big old house.

Why does she have those pants? How did they come into her possession? They probably take up a whole drawer.

- befuddled rube

by Anonymousreply 19September 18, 2019 12:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!