Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kevin Hart faces $60 million lawsuit

Trash !

[quote]Sabbag alleges in the lawsuit that she believes Hart worked with Jackson to record her in an attempt to gain publicity for his stand-up comedy "Irresponsible Tour," which began days before the video went public and continued through 2018.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 14, 2019 3:16 AM

Couldn’t happen to a more hateful guy...

by Anonymousreply 1September 17, 2019 8:49 PM

This is extremely confusing. Who recorded it? Is that person being sued?

Can’t stand this guy, nor his “comedy”.

by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2019 10:05 PM

Sick of seeing this twat’s face. He’s a shit sandwich. x

by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2019 10:08 PM

Op you mean like you. It takes a trash to know another trash.

by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2019 10:10 PM

She is casting a wide net for a money grab. She is not going to get anything from Hart or the hotel. She probably won't get anything from the guy who recorded the video. Also I am pretty sure this is her second attempt to get money from Hart.

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2019 10:20 PM

This isn’t about his car accident? Who’s responsible for that?

by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2019 10:25 PM

What happened in the hotel? Isn’t recording someone illegal? She didn’t know she was being recorded.

I would be suing too.

by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2019 10:27 PM

Her claim makes no sense. Or maybe the article makes no sense.

How did Hart go from victim to perpetrator? How did the video factor into his performances?

by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2019 10:31 PM

Hart has been trying hard to burnish his Hollywood career by making us all think that he’s a happy family man. He recently made a very big deal out of marrying his Baby Mama even though the kids are practically adults.

Now we all learn that he’s fucking thots in hotels from coast to coast and filming it. This guy cannot outrun himself! LOL

by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2019 10:40 PM

I’m not entirely sure but I think that this is Kevin’s wife and daughter. Or maybe he’s into wedding role play with hookers, who knows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 17, 2019 10:43 PM

The article is not clear, but I am reading between the lines and assuming that Sabbag initially thought that Hart had nothing to do with uploading the video. For some reason, though, she changed her mind or found some evidence that suggested that Hart did, in fact, have something to do with uploading it. In either case, she had to have noticed another guy in the room videotaping them, unless it was a nanny cam or something. The article is poorly written.

by Anonymousreply 11September 17, 2019 10:44 PM

I can’t believe this dumb stumpy cunt found two different women prepared to fuck him

by Anonymousreply 12September 17, 2019 10:45 PM

R12. Jealous much because no one will fuck you or touch you. No one wants to fuck a bitter old queen.

by Anonymousreply 13September 17, 2019 10:50 PM

I wonder if he carries a step stool wherever he goes.

by Anonymousreply 14September 17, 2019 10:52 PM

He must have a micropenis, to be so hateful and troublesome.

by Anonymousreply 15September 18, 2019 12:12 AM

I just shook my magic eight ball 🎱 and it says, ‘Better not tell you now.’

by Anonymousreply 16September 18, 2019 12:14 AM

R13 you’re the bitter old queen. He’s a grub of a man.

by Anonymousreply 17September 18, 2019 10:22 AM

I have never followed him, in any way, or in any form. But that woman acted surprised to learn that he was married? Fuck her. Stop flopping your big old pussy all over any man who talks to you: it would save you a lot of trouble. Suing a man for millions because he stuck his 3 inch dick inside your 8 inch crevasse? What a joke factory. Have a talk with your lying pussy.

by Anonymousreply 18September 18, 2019 10:28 AM

R10 I like how he’s using forced perspective in that photo to appear the same height as the bride.

by Anonymousreply 19September 18, 2019 10:29 AM

Straight men who are short always have anger issues and seem to hate women and gays.

Sad, it's really themselves they ought to hate if they have to be that way.

by Anonymousreply 20September 18, 2019 11:44 AM

He really is trash.

by Anonymousreply 21September 19, 2019 3:56 AM

I’m pretty sure he knew this lawsuit was coming. He’s too rich not to know. This sex tape was made with Kevin’s knowledge. His confession and constant pics of him and wifey. Then wifey, baby, Kevin. After a few months, this all disappeared.

I called bs on this accident when it happened. Nothing makes sense. Not to mention the whole mess with the occupants of the car...He should’ve done research on spinal surgery.

by Anonymousreply 22September 19, 2019 4:20 AM

R22 do you think he pulled a Christy Brinkley’s fake arm break? Maybe he faked the car accident to gain sympathy?

by Anonymousreply 23September 19, 2019 4:22 AM

What is America's Favorite Hateful Midget up to this time?

by Anonymousreply 24September 19, 2019 4:30 AM

R23 From what I know, he was driving and he called his people to get him out. You won’t hear from the fellow occupants, because they’ve been paid off. I don’t know though. He actually did leave them. I don’t think I would take the money. But I would choose not to be friends with Kevin Hart.

by Anonymousreply 25September 19, 2019 5:03 AM

Is he an actual midget?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 11, 2019 5:41 PM

Oh no Kevin, those horrible, horrible gay people on the internet are bullying you and now they’re suing your poor ugly ass! Oh Kevin why do rich beautiful people have to suffer so???

Oh Kevin, please take a big shit down my throat while I’m kissing your ass!

by Anonymousreply 27December 11, 2019 5:54 PM

He must have been desperate for some poontang to lay with that homely thing.

by Anonymousreply 28December 11, 2019 5:55 PM

He's helping spread hate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 14, 2019 2:20 AM

The person attacking everyone in this thread certainly seems Triggered.

by Anonymousreply 30December 14, 2019 2:36 AM

[quote] This isn’t about his car accident? Who’s responsible for that?

I'm actually more interested in that. Instead of calling 911, he walks home and stays there for a while. Leaves his two injured friends in the crashed car. Finally, his wife calls 911. I think he's quietly paying all medical bills for his 2 friends.

by Anonymousreply 31December 14, 2019 3:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!