Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Woman masturbates, naps to Tom Hiddleston's Broadway performance of Betrayal

[quote]I've seen hundreds and hundreds of Broadway plays over the past 55 years, with many strange occurrences -- heart attacks, actors being knocked unconscious, scenery crashing on stage, drunk audience members, audience members eating an entire fried chicken meal center orchestra, drunks, loud snorers, a fistfight or two, etc. -- but this left me speechless. My friend and I were in Row B, seats 1-3 in the Jacobs. there were two seats in front of us, both occupied, and two seats to the left of us -- only the one next to my companion was occupied, by a young woman in her early thirties, who was very well dressed and coiffed. We thought the strangest thing that was going to happen was a cell phone going off in the first four seconds of the show, but no.

[quote]Betrayal is a very quiet play, with silent moments throughout, and for the most part the audience was very quiet as well (no further cell phone disruptions). We both started noticing that every time Tom Hiddleston said something provocative, our row mate would let out a large laugh, somewhat out of cadence with the rest of the audience. A little further into the play (there is no intermission) she changed positions so that she was facing sideways in her seat with her body facing us and her head turned toward the stage (we initially assumed that she was uncomfortable in the seat). Not long thereafter, I could hear and my companion could feel a rhythmic banging against his armrest, punctuated by occasional low moans and giggles (not loud, but the women in front of me turned around a bunch of times with a puzzled look on her face). The rhythmic banging got faster and faster, until finally there was one slightly louder "Ha" and she resumed normal seat position, put her head back and closed her eyes. This attracted the attention of the people behind us and the man sitting in front of her, who shortly thereafter left his seat and was never seen again. We thought this bizarre incident was over, but lo and behold, as Tom Hiddleston got closer to downstage right and was kissing the female character, our row mate assumed the position again and once more started the process up, with another final "Ha" and nap. She woke up for the bows, stood and clapped enthusiastically and then exited quickly. There really is no question in our minds or the mind of the woman sitting in front of us what had happened.

[quote]We really just didn't know what to do -- if we left to get an usher it would have been very disturbing to the mood in the house, and what exactly would we say and what exactly could the usher do? Her noises and actions were sufficiently quiet and furtive that only we in the corner knew what was happening. Should we have reported it? She could easily deny it. And what on earth could the theatre do in any event? And what if, God forbid, we misinterpreted her actions, although it is hard for me to imagine that we did.

[quote]By the way, the show really was wonderful and the cast first rate. But you might want to avoid seat B-3.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 18, 2019 4:40 PM

I loved the movie 'Betrayal'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 17, 2019 8:38 AM

Clearly a plant from his publicist.

by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2019 8:40 AM

Oh my fucking god!!! WTF!?

by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2019 8:41 AM

This woman must be a fellow sufferer—

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2019 8:44 AM

Shit my balls, some story

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2019 8:47 AM

Only female masturbation Hiddles is ever likely to be in the same square footage as.

by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2019 8:47 AM

Dafuq???

by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2019 8:47 AM

Now there's something you don't see every day.

by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2019 8:48 AM

DL's Tom Hiddleston stalker is in serious need of professional counseling.

by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2019 8:49 AM

^^^ "Nobody." Either way, pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 10September 17, 2019 8:50 AM

Oh no, is this the "Troll" troll again?

by Anonymousreply 11September 17, 2019 8:52 AM

[quote] The rhythmic banging got faster and faster, until finally there was one slightly louder "Ha" and she resumed normal seat position, put her head back and closed her eyes. This attracted the attention of the people

Scenario sounds familiar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 17, 2019 9:15 AM

Bless her cotton socks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 17, 2019 9:17 AM

Bizarre!!!

by Anonymousreply 14September 17, 2019 9:28 AM

My mussy gets wet and I simply must finger fuck it when I gaze upon my beloved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 17, 2019 10:20 AM

She's mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 16September 17, 2019 10:41 AM

R15 well isn't that drawing just [italic] delightful [/italic].

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 17, 2019 11:05 AM

There's nothing in Harold Pinter's play that is the least arousing.

It is all just talking heads. No color and movement at all.

by Anonymousreply 18September 17, 2019 11:21 AM

I honestly don’t see the big deal

by Anonymousreply 19September 17, 2019 11:28 AM

That was my first thought r2.

Sounds like a made up story that Hiddleston's team wants out there. Tom is such a sexy draw for the ladies! They can't help but touch themselves!

2.1/10

by Anonymousreply 20September 17, 2019 11:28 AM

So she had her hands up her skirt, or what? How can a woman masturbate "discreetly" in public?

by Anonymousreply 21September 17, 2019 12:54 PM

Never thought I'd say that after Hiddleswift, but I kinda feel sorry for Tom.

by Anonymousreply 22September 17, 2019 1:01 PM

The napping part I can totally understand.

by Anonymousreply 23September 17, 2019 1:03 PM

She’s likely not trusting a dildo into her cooch r21. Up the skirt action is likely unnecessary.

by Anonymousreply 24September 17, 2019 1:03 PM

Pathetic loser, one more lie, Tommy. Frank DiLella is the most straight TV host ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 18, 2019 4:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!