Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Father killer?

Has Adam succeeded beyond his wildest dreams?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 19, 2019 5:01 AM

Mark Grossman's Adam has so revitalized the show, I can't believe people aren't watching. It's better than its been in ten years. Why aren't people tuning in?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 17, 2019 10:48 AM

He’s good. I’m not watching Because it’s exactly the same as it was 10 years ago. Nothing moves forward.

by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2019 10:52 AM

I stopped watching ten years ago, give or take (early MAB). I was done, done, done with the format in general. But I was at the hospital earlier this year, waiting to have a procedure done, and the TV was on CBS in the waiting room between 12:30 and 1:30. This electric young performer was absolutely unignorable, and I have been watching ever since.

A lot still is much of the same: Victor and Nikki, round 435; the essential nothingness of DuhVON (though he does spring more to life around Elena); the dullardity and entitled natures of Summer and Abby, now all grown up (I don't remember Summer or Faith even having been born).

And then there is the new horribility of Theo. That they are failing to make him and Kyle ex-boyfriends has no logic. That Theo wants his to be only hole into which Kyle sticks his pole is so obvious, every time one of them is on the phone, I imagine they're grindring each other.

But Adam makes it all go away, and elevates every scene he is in. I can completely understand why Sharon, in spite of all her words of protest, is utterly and completely dickmatized by him. And his fights with all the Newmans have a ring of truth these moments of warfare normally lack. It's like when the Spauldings would fight amongst themselves, who really gave a shit until Roger Thorpe came on the scene?

Adam is like Roger Thorpe, only more connected.

by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2019 11:03 AM

I really regret that this actor doesn’t have better writing. He really is that good.

by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2019 11:18 AM

[quote]Father killer?

Patricide.

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2019 11:27 AM

Fuck Billy, Adam. Fuck him good. Fuck him hard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2019 11:12 PM

Oh my stars r6

by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2019 11:14 PM

Why isn't Mark Grossman in the opening credits yet? I am so sick of seeing Mariah, Abby, and Summer's faces (and everyone's New Year's Eve attire).

by Anonymousreply 8September 19, 2019 5:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!