Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bryan Singer’s young boys

What do you think was the age of the youngest boy that Bryan took advantage of?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 18, 2019 4:42 PM

How old is the kid in the pic? Could be a young looking 18 but... yikes.

by Anonymousreply 1September 17, 2019 1:51 AM

For some reason, a huge throng of them, along with those two creepy Entin twins, all wound up at my neighbors' place one night. My neighbors were a sort of oddly matched gay couple who, while enjoying clubbing on the weekends and throwing a few parties a month, were really not the types to be into Singer's scene. When they showed up, I was really confused about why one of the neighbors had brought a high school soccer team home with him. They were all sweaty and sunburned and mostly in sports jerseys and looked like they'd been playing all afternoon. As it turned out, most of them were seventeen or eighteen and brand new to LA, having come out for some 'summer program'. Later, during a poker game on the porch, one of the creepy twins, Edmund, pulled his dick out of his pants and just sat there with it hanging out, which for some reason enraged the neighbor I was closest to and he threw the whole lot of them out. The Gary was annoyed but seemingly used to his brother pulling stunts that ended badly. So, to answer your question, my guess would be that most Singer's boys were between 16 and 19.

by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2019 3:13 AM

Wow, a high school soccer team on a summer program. Gotta say that took some moxy and major balls to arrange a party with them. I thought it was more individual twinks who already were in Hollywood looking for a career, not random Soccer twinks.

by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2019 9:20 AM

It makes perfect sense to "support" a children sports team and provide them with the means to travel and visit cool places. Especially when none of them is your own kid.

by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2019 9:51 AM

It’s just so bold and obvious. Not just random kids with no connection, but a whole group of kids from the same school. I guess in singers circle it’s not so bold.

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2019 10:25 AM

It’s Hollyweird. I think the worst culprits are the parents who pimp their kids out to the predators. They have to know on some level their children aren’t safe socializing with grown men.

by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2019 11:08 PM

None of them were taller than 5'9"/5'10", maybe. None of them were bro types or muscle twinks. None of them looked like grown men, as many high school guys do. Most were blonde or sandy haired. They all looked very young, small framed guys. I don't know that all of them were gay/bi, a couple of them seemed totally weirded out. And only a few of them seemed to have known each other prior to this 'summer program'. However, whatever team building exercises they'd partaken in had clearly worked because there was very much a united All For One & One For All energy going on and there was a brash sort of loudmouthed alpha who had clearly risen to the top of the heap and was deferred to about everything. That the decidedly non-athletic Entins had been put in charge of chaperoning them was kind of funny. I don't remember if the neighbor I was buddies with explained how he wound up Pied Pipering them to his house, but my sense at least early in the evening was that something must've fallen through and they had nowhere to go for some reason and that my neighbor had probably said, well, come back to my place for drinks, there's space. Why he would have been with them to begin with, I don't know. To make everything a little bit sketchier, the other guy in the neighbor couple who I was less close with was/is a high ranking cop.

by Anonymousreply 7September 18, 2019 2:08 AM

It's my most sincere hope that Bryan Singer ends up in prison.

by Anonymousreply 8September 18, 2019 3:14 AM

I honestly think if they had any concrete evidence on him he would already be in prison. It appears he got away with his behavior through payoffs and attorneys, etc. But the lives he ruined have been well documented. Boys ended up on drugs, suicidal, and with permanent mental and emotional problems. I am sure karma (or whatever your version of karma is) will get him eventually.

by Anonymousreply 9September 18, 2019 4:05 PM

r9, that doesn't exist. That's a faerie tale people tell themselves so they don't have to face reality. Reality is that most predators prevail and nice guys don't get paid.

by Anonymousreply 10September 18, 2019 4:15 PM

Concrete evidence "gets lost" and witnesses change their stories. Hollywood is like a crime syndicate when it comes to protecting their own and their investments. There are fixers in Hollywood who work closely with the police to make criminal charges go away before the press gets hold of them.

With the internet and social media it's not only more difficult to keep secrets, but it's also more expensive. It's a flourishing industry in itself.

by Anonymousreply 11September 18, 2019 4:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!