Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BEYONCE’S TEAM GIVES A BIG F U FOLLOWING EMMYS SHUT-OUT.

Her documentary should have won something! It was great!

“Beyonce’s publicist posted a video of the team flipping off the camera after they realized they were going home empty handed.

Naturally, the Beyhive imploded after the loss.

Considering how special “Homecoming” was, it is confusing it didn’t score a win, however no one likes a sore loser.

Speaking of Beyonce, the singer is airing a behind-the-scenes look at the making of The Lion King: The Gift – airing on Monday, September 16th, on ABC”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150October 1, 2019 2:22 AM

I can’t judge, since I haven’t seen it. All I know is, when it came out it was made very, very, very light of, hardly discussed or brought up, and forgotten. I was excited initially, but it never seemed to get promoted like Lemonade and the surprise album. Hate how they turn on celebs and move on. Hate it.

by Anonymousreply 1September 17, 2019 1:12 AM

No matter what Anna Wintour says no class. But what else do you expect from a rapper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2019 1:14 AM

I hope Rihanna wins an Emmy before her.

by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2019 1:14 AM

Flipping off the camera because you didn't win an award?

by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2019 1:15 AM

R2 Beyoncé isn’t a rapper 🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2019 1:15 AM

Beyoncé didn’t flip off a camera. Her team did. She wasn’t there. Nor would she do that.

by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2019 1:16 AM

How gracious!

by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2019 1:16 AM

It still doesn't look good on Beyoncé. Her team should know better r6.

It just looks like entitlement and sore losers.

by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2019 1:21 AM

Yes, because Beyonce's, "Team," is going to do something she doesn't authorize.

by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2019 1:33 AM

R9 they will when she’s not there. It wasn’t on her social media. Stupid.

by Anonymousreply 10September 17, 2019 1:33 AM

I swear some of these individuals think their opinions really matter and their lack of respect shows in their crazy entitled behavior.

by Anonymousreply 11September 17, 2019 1:34 AM

Not how it works, R10.

by Anonymousreply 12September 17, 2019 1:36 AM

I can't friggin believe it didn't even get honorable mention. The Queen of all things music worked so hard on it and even let the public get rare glimpses into her private life. I bet it was because she becoming a civil rights activist and the white folks don't like it.

by Anonymousreply 13September 17, 2019 1:39 AM

People are tired of kissing Beyoncé's ass.

by Anonymousreply 14September 17, 2019 1:40 AM

Her documentary got 6 nominations. That’s honorable in itself.

by Anonymousreply 15September 17, 2019 1:40 AM

b'Day needs a hit badly. That's why she's getting back together with Destiny's Child.

by Anonymousreply 16September 17, 2019 1:42 AM

^Rihanna has the successful solo hit-list and career that Beyonce's fanbase can only ever dream of.

by Anonymousreply 17September 17, 2019 1:44 AM

What a career she once had!

by Anonymousreply 18September 17, 2019 1:44 AM

Beyoncé has had many hits. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 19September 17, 2019 1:45 AM

OMG her film was an average behind the scenes concert film. There was nothing special about it.

by Anonymousreply 20September 17, 2019 1:46 AM

Rihanna has a huge catalogue of songs people know.

Beyonce has ONE novelty song, "Single Ladies," and one lyric (she didn't write) that is famous with 35-45 demographic: "Becky with the good hair."

The Netflix special was crass and was just Beyonce appropriating and shitting over the legacy and importance of hbcu for 2 hours. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 21September 17, 2019 1:47 AM

Why does DL always claim Beyoncé has had only one hit? That’s a lie lmao

by Anonymousreply 22September 17, 2019 1:49 AM

She is OVER

by Anonymousreply 23September 17, 2019 1:52 AM

No it isn’t.

by Anonymousreply 24September 17, 2019 1:52 AM

R24 yes, it is a lie.

by Anonymousreply 25September 17, 2019 1:54 AM

Everything Beyonce does, Rihanna does better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 17, 2019 1:54 AM

Crazy In Love - #1

Baby Boy - #1

Me, Myself and I - #4

Naughty Girl - #3

Check On It - #1

Deja Vu - #4

Ring The Alarm - #11

Irreplaceable - #1

Beautiful Liar - #3

If I Were a Boy - #3

Single Ladies - #1

Halo - #5

Sweet Dreams - #10

Drunk In Love - #2

Formation - #10

Sorry - #11

To say shes only had 1 hit is bullshit....

Not to mention ...

"Dangerously In Love" was the best selling album by a female artist in 2003

"Beyonce" was the best selling album by a female artist in 2013

"Lemonade" was the best selling album by a female artist in 2016

But no hits according to some of you.

by Anonymousreply 27September 17, 2019 2:05 AM

R27 And yet, none of us fucking care because she is a stuck up cunt with zero humour

RIRI FOREVER

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 17, 2019 2:21 AM

R28 yes

by Anonymousreply 29September 17, 2019 2:26 AM

Oh sure, she's had several hits R27. I agree completely. BUT she's definitely hit her peak with the combo of Self-Titled and Lemonade. Her post-Lemonade albums, Everything is Love, Homecoming, and The Gift all flopped. All three of them debuted at number 2 on the Billboard 200. Even with the "hype" surrounding Everything is Love, it got blocked from that number 1 debut by 5 Seconds of Summer FFS. And according to your list, only 3 songs this decade peaked in the top 15 (4 if you include APESHIT). Again, that's 4 songs, from 6 different albums! Her last number 1 song was Single Ladies BACK IN 2008. She's over. Radio hardly touches her now. Even her streaming numbers are weak.

I like Beyonce. I really do. But with the media hyping her up to be the next coming of Christ that can do no wrong and who can literally shit gold is ludicrous. Homegirl doesn't write her songs, and she never has. All she does is pick which songs to put on her albums, and changes a few words to get that writing credit. She's not a visionary or an artist. She's a good dancer who's pretty and who surrounds herself with people more talented than she is and ever will be.

by Anonymousreply 30September 17, 2019 2:32 AM

Beyoncé doesn’t release radio friendly music anymore. She’s filthy rich! She literally does whatever she wants.

by Anonymousreply 31September 17, 2019 2:34 AM

Well, she CAN sing, r30.

by Anonymousreply 32September 17, 2019 2:36 AM

As someone who doesn’t follow her career, I can hum two songs on that list. Single Ladies and Crazy in Love which is why I wouldn’t pay to see her live.

by Anonymousreply 33September 17, 2019 2:37 AM

Beyonce is an entitled cunt, and it warms my heart whenever she doesn't get what she wants.

I loved seeing Jennifer Hudson get the Academy Award, while Beyonce had to sit on her Derriere and clap for Jennifer.

I'd love to see Rihanna win an Emmy next, just to watch the Queen of Pillow Babies cry her eyes out!

by Anonymousreply 34September 17, 2019 2:54 AM

She has a desperate need to be worshipped which is is off-putting. Perhaps she should start a cult. Oh wait. She already has. The Beyhive.

by Anonymousreply 35September 17, 2019 3:01 AM

I noticed you didn't actually answer any of my points R31 other than to say that she's rich and somehow her recent singles/albums flopping doesn't matter because of said wealth. If she truly didn't care about awards or making music to win awards, then why does she still keep submitting her work to award shows? She could just as easily pull a Frank Ocean and simply release music for artistic reasons instead of commercial or awards success. Or why did she bother to release the painfully retread 90's era R&B power ballad for The Lion King other than to win an Oscar? She might be filthy rich, but she definitely wants awards success. And if you think her releases from this decade like Spirit, Hold Up, XO, Love on Top, Run the World etc that failed to crack the top 15 are because they aren't radio friendly, take a look at what songs have hit number 1 this year: 7 Rings, Old Town Road, Bad Guy, Truth Hurts, Sucker, etc. A trap song where Ariana Grande flexes her wealth set to the beat of My Favorite Things, a rap-country hybrid song that makes no sense whatsoever, a song whisper sung by an angsty 17 year old teen about seducing dads, a meme song about body positivity that somehow feels like each lyric is designed to be an Instagram caption, and a FUCKING Jonas Brothers song in 2019 all hit number 1. So no, the problem isn't Beyonce releasing non radio friendly music; it's that people have moved on and she doesn't seem to realize it just yet.

R32 you're right. She can sing. So she's a good dancer and a competent singer who is pretty. And that is it.

by Anonymousreply 36September 17, 2019 3:05 AM

She's so boring, her music sucks and she's getting old. She'll be 40 soon, a death sentence for pop stars.

by Anonymousreply 37September 17, 2019 3:12 AM

[quote]Queen of Pillow Babies

I had actually forgotten all about that!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 17, 2019 3:13 AM

R36 That isn't dancing, it is the very definition of hairography

by Anonymousreply 39September 17, 2019 3:24 AM

Gaga, nor her team, ever flipped-off an awards show when they lost for ASIB. She lost several awards for that movie and always conducted herself with style and grace. Beyonce could learn a thing or two from Gaga.

by Anonymousreply 40September 17, 2019 3:27 AM

OMG R38, now I LOVE Bey for the sheer audacity to pull that stunt.

by Anonymousreply 41September 17, 2019 3:44 AM

[Quote] Everything Beyonce does, Rihanna does better.

I guess this means no makeup or lingerie line from Bey in the future.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 17, 2019 4:30 AM

I liked it when she lost Album of the Year to Beck. It is fine if she keeps getting nominated for shit because it's funny when she loses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 17, 2019 4:37 AM

[quote] All I know is, when it came out it was made very, very, very light of, hardly discussed or brought up, and forgotten

Oh, stop under-exaggerating. How, transparent! You hate her and can't be impartial. We know.

It was spoken about when it came out, unless you didn't bother to read the internet at all that week but it was, you are right, quickly forgotten but only because people HAD ALREADY SEEN THE CONCERT WHEN COACHELLA AIRED LIVE ONLINE!

It was mostly the same damn thing. The original concert still hasn't been forgotten.

[quote]Yes, because Beyonce's, "Team," is going to do something she doesn't authorize.

Oh, please. They likely did it and didn't bother to ask her because they knew she wouldn't give a damn.

Although many of her fans thought it was gross.

And yes, it terrible that it lost to a camera mounted on a dashboard in car with two people singing karaoke. It doesn't matter whether you like her or not, it's just doesn't make sense that anything else didn't win.

by Anonymousreply 44September 17, 2019 4:42 AM

Glad to know I'm not the only person in America who's not in awe of her. She's pretty, and she can sing, but all the strutting is boring to me.

by Anonymousreply 45September 17, 2019 4:48 AM

R44 Oh, stop over-exaggerating. How, transparent! You love her and can't be impartial. We know.

by Anonymousreply 46September 17, 2019 4:49 AM

[quote]Oh, please. They likely did it and didn't bother to ask her because they knew she wouldn't give a damn.

And you're unaware you basically just reiterated the point.

by Anonymousreply 47September 17, 2019 4:55 AM

[quote]I can't friggin believe it didn't even get honorable mention

What do you think being nominated means?

by Anonymousreply 48September 17, 2019 4:58 AM

The photo at R43 make her nosejob real obvious.

by Anonymousreply 49September 17, 2019 5:58 AM

I want to see FakeOnce accepting an award like this...

Bwahahahahaha. Stupid bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50September 17, 2019 6:08 AM

Beyonce's is just boring. She can sing okay. I liked her a bit in the early 00's. Give me Gaga, RiRi, or Pink these days. They all aged better.

by Anonymousreply 51September 17, 2019 7:50 AM

R12 thinks the team emergency texted Beyonce to clear the flip-off before doing it.

Lord knows it could never have been a heat of the moment kind of thing.

by Anonymousreply 52September 17, 2019 8:02 AM

I thought Homecoming was just a concert movie? I didn't watch the whole thing but I didn't see any documentary part of it.

by Anonymousreply 53September 17, 2019 8:35 AM

R53 Exactly!

by Anonymousreply 54September 17, 2019 8:36 AM

She wasn't even the most interesting member of Destiny's Child.

by Anonymousreply 55September 17, 2019 8:42 AM

Keepin' it trashy.

by Anonymousreply 56September 17, 2019 8:43 AM

R52 is too dense to u dersrand that wasnt what was said at all.

But she tried it!

by Anonymousreply 57September 17, 2019 11:53 AM

At least they didn't pull out guns and start shooting the place up.

by Anonymousreply 58September 17, 2019 12:10 PM

I'm on this, kids.

by Anonymousreply 59September 17, 2019 12:19 PM

I honestly don't know what she sings but she is overexposed and why does she have a "team"? As far as I can see, she appears to be miminally talented and I don't understand this odd pedastal she's been put on as if she's some deity.

by Anonymousreply 60September 17, 2019 12:28 PM

[quote]She wasn’t there.

How dare people assume that she would be associating with the lowly "help".

by Anonymousreply 61September 17, 2019 12:30 PM

Beyoncé is over.

by Anonymousreply 62September 17, 2019 12:38 PM

I’m looking forward to the Slate/Salon/Guardian/DailyBeast/etc. articles written by twentysomething Ivy League grads decrying problematicism.

by Anonymousreply 63September 17, 2019 1:05 PM

I'm not familiar with any of her work post, "Baby Boy..."

Does she still sing with marbles in her mouth?

by Anonymousreply 64September 17, 2019 1:08 PM

Be-yawn-ce is lucky she's married to Jay-z. She'd be performing the State Fair circuit otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 65September 17, 2019 1:12 PM

Well at least Kanye wasn't involved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 17, 2019 1:17 PM

R60 are you an eldergay? I am not a Beyonce mega fan by any stretch of the imagination but I like her music and I've seen her in concert live and she is definitely incredibly talented. Plus unlike a lot of stars these days, she WORKS.

by Anonymousreply 67September 17, 2019 1:19 PM

I think she’s jealous of Lady Gaga’s recent Oscar exposure and is annoyed that she didn’t even get lesser award. Oh, and Lady Gaga gets to fondle Bradley, while B has to settle for that guy with the ugly face.

by Anonymousreply 68September 17, 2019 1:20 PM

[quote] Everything Beyonce does, Rihanna does better.

That is true. Rihanna fucks a whole lot better too

by Anonymousreply 69September 17, 2019 1:22 PM

[Quote] I think she’s jealous of Lady Gaga’s recent Oscar exposure and is annoyed that she didn’t even get lesser award.

I can't really blame her. She was originally supposed to be in A Star Is Born with Clint Eastwood directing though it would've been terrible.

by Anonymousreply 70September 17, 2019 1:26 PM

Rihanna is sexier, cooler and a better actress.

by Anonymousreply 71September 17, 2019 1:28 PM

Beyonce is a Queen because she's so original!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72September 17, 2019 1:30 PM

[quote]why does she have a "team"?

Stop playing dumb. Every celebrity has a team.

by Anonymousreply 73September 17, 2019 1:32 PM

Yes, every celebrity has a team, and every celebrity with a team, especially one of Beyonce's caliber, has a team that isn't going to behave in any manner that their celebrity wouldn't approve of.

by Anonymousreply 74September 17, 2019 1:40 PM

It's well known that she isn't very educated and writes and texts like a 5 year old.

by Anonymousreply 75September 17, 2019 1:53 PM

Without the make-up, proper camera angles, and filters, she's not even pretty. She's a ghetto hood rat and sounds like one too.

by Anonymousreply 76September 17, 2019 2:04 PM

R37 Beyoncé is well past 40 now. She fudged her age a while back and her aging has already been catching up with her. She’s a robotic snooze to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77September 17, 2019 2:04 PM

Classy! s/

by Anonymousreply 78September 17, 2019 2:10 PM

Fuck that cunt and the cunts that "stan" her. You don't resort to vulgarities because you didn't win a meaningless trophy. This is the classless kind of bullshit that has rendered her second-tier. How many other A-listers, or their teams, do you see acting like baseless pieces of shit because they, or their cash cow, didn't win an award?

The Emmy's were proven correct in shutting her out as proven by her team's response.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79September 17, 2019 2:21 PM

[quote]It's well known that she isn't very educated and writes and texts like a 5 year old.

She talks like one too.

by Anonymousreply 80September 17, 2019 2:29 PM

She’s not a hood rat. She did not grow up in the hood.

by Anonymousreply 81September 17, 2019 2:33 PM

[quote] —The fish stinks from the head down.

Plus, I heard that her breath stinks, too!

by Anonymousreply 82September 17, 2019 2:34 PM

R79 reminds me of when Beyonce tried desperately to remove unflattering photos of her from the internet right after that concert where she made those scary faces as shown in your photo. Her lawyers were going after people. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 83September 17, 2019 2:35 PM

Did she take one for the team? Haw haw haw haw haw.

by Anonymousreply 84September 17, 2019 2:37 PM

R83 There's a lot of things about her and her drug dealer husband that have been scrubbed from the internet and most people's memories.

by Anonymousreply 85September 17, 2019 2:38 PM

R38 I love how her stomach collapses on itself in that gif.

How far along was she? I've never seen a pregnant woman sit down like that.

by Anonymousreply 86September 17, 2019 2:40 PM

That collapsing stomach gif is courtesy of when she appeared on an Australian show, right? She probably figured it wouldn't go worldwide like a lot of idiot celebrities who think they can do or say something on an foreign show and not have it get back to their own country.

by Anonymousreply 87September 17, 2019 2:42 PM

[quote]Fuck that cunt and the cunts that "stan" her. You don't resort to vulgarities because you didn't win a meaningless trophy.

Jesus, I hope this is meant to be parody.

Datalounge regulars who routinely see (and use) racist and homophobic slurs have somehow become so upset by the thought of a middle finger that they are hyperventilating and passing out en masse.

by Anonymousreply 88September 17, 2019 2:42 PM

You weren't paying attention!

by Anonymousreply 89September 17, 2019 2:42 PM

[quote]they are hyperventilating and passing out en masse.

Let me get you some smelling salts.

by Anonymousreply 90September 17, 2019 2:44 PM

ROFL at the picture at R79!!!!

Her true face is showing!!!! Bwahahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 91September 17, 2019 2:44 PM

Some of you are so pressed

by Anonymousreply 92September 17, 2019 2:52 PM

And some are pressed much more than others!

by Anonymousreply 93September 17, 2019 2:57 PM

Was this "baby" number one, two, or three?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94September 17, 2019 3:01 PM

[quote]Some of you are so pressed

Like a button or like a pair of pants?

by Anonymousreply 95September 17, 2019 3:02 PM

What kind of deranged freak fakes a pregnancy?

And WHY???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96September 17, 2019 3:05 PM

There is this other clip that I remember of her being interviewed by someone, I can't remember who it was. The interviewer reaches out to touch Beyonce's pregnancy pillow and Beyonce quickly moves her hand away.

by Anonymousreply 97September 17, 2019 3:07 PM

She was photographed in a bikini while pregnant so she obviously was.

The rumors about Katie Holmes's fake pregnancy bump were that someone (Tom, probably) wanted to throw the press off as to when the baby had been born. Maybe the same thing happened here. I sure don't remember hysterical screaming about Katie being evil incarnate because of it.

by Anonymousreply 98September 17, 2019 3:15 PM

[quote]She was photographed in a bikini while pregnant so she obviously was.

You mean this photo of her burrito baby where her "bump" was significantly smaller than it was the week prior at the VMAs?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99September 17, 2019 3:19 PM

I had forgotten that she stunted her baby announcement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100September 17, 2019 3:21 PM

That doc was lame af. It was so overhyped and it was meh at best.

by Anonymousreply 101September 17, 2019 3:38 PM

[quote]She’s not a hood rat. She did not grow up in the hood.

The person you're talking to is off on a racebait thread saying all blacks are criminals. He's filth, just ignore him.

by Anonymousreply 102September 17, 2019 3:56 PM

Her stans should be shot. They think that everyone should be licking the dried fecal matter from her ass crack like they do.

by Anonymousreply 103September 17, 2019 4:01 PM

R102 Keep making shit up, toots.

by Anonymousreply 104September 17, 2019 4:04 PM

I recall that when Jennifer Hudson was nominated for an Oscar and Beyoncé wasn’t, her team cried racism.

by Anonymousreply 105September 17, 2019 4:05 PM

[quote]And you're unaware you basically just reiterated the point.

And R47 you're unaware there's a difference between them "asking her" if it was okay and them assuming she wouldn't have a problem?

by Anonymousreply 106September 17, 2019 4:14 PM

"Well, she CAN sing"

She does melisma, runs and scales. It's fine for what she does (Vegas-type extravaganzas) but her voice has an unpleasant tone to it. No one's going to curl-up and listen to her sing a ballad or torch song.

She's better blending with other voices.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107September 17, 2019 9:11 PM

Racist and homophobic slurs, R88? Where?

Go back to your fainting sofa, Martha.

by Anonymousreply 108September 17, 2019 9:23 PM

R34 I feel the same way about JLO

by Anonymousreply 109September 17, 2019 9:56 PM

R106, no one said they, "asked," hon. Do try to keep up.

by Anonymousreply 110September 17, 2019 10:47 PM

Beyonce's team works for Beyonce... they do what she wants and how she wants. They aren't going to do anything she wouldn't want them to do and that's all you need to know about Beyonce.

by Anonymousreply 111September 17, 2019 11:20 PM

[Quote] I recall that when Jennifer Hudson was nominated for an Oscar and Beyoncé wasn’t, her team cried racism.

Are you serious??

by Anonymousreply 112September 18, 2019 2:19 AM

Without a doubt, "Bootylicous" was the high point of her career - classic.

by Anonymousreply 113September 18, 2019 2:27 AM

Beyonce actually has a shrill and annoying singing voice.

by Anonymousreply 114September 18, 2019 2:36 AM

I agree, R114.

Her voice is very shrill, and if I ever hear a song of hers, I instantly shut it off because it is that offensive to me.

by Anonymousreply 115September 18, 2019 2:38 AM

R113 Such a feminist

by Anonymousreply 116September 18, 2019 5:21 AM

R110 / R9 Do you actually know the meaning of the word "authorized," sweetie?

Did she give them, "official permission for or approval to" do it?

Or did they assume that they could do it?

It was more than likely the later and not the former. That's the point that you're so clearly ignoring.

by Anonymousreply 117September 18, 2019 5:44 AM

R114 I agree. I think her voice is shrill. She has a reasonable amount of talent and has the some of the best production people to make her better than she is. The rest is hype. The reaction by here team is juvenile and entitled. Fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 118September 18, 2019 5:55 AM

Has Jada commented yet? You know the C-list actress with the very heterosexual husband and son.

by Anonymousreply 119September 18, 2019 6:17 AM

Has Susan Dey commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 120September 18, 2019 7:07 AM

When will this fucking bitch just GO AWAY??

She is so high-maintenance, and the way that everyone just kisses her ass, is sickening.

I hated her from the moment that I learned she INSISTED on always being in the middle of Destiny's Child.

Her parents must have spoiled the fuck out of her, and I wonder what her sister Solange has to say about it. She must have been majorly shafted by her parents, in favor of the QUEEN.

Someone needs to knock this twat (and her minions) off of their high fucking horse.

by Anonymousreply 121September 18, 2019 7:14 AM

R121 The Beyhive are very very very very very annoying.

by Anonymousreply 122September 18, 2019 7:20 AM

I’m team Basement Baby.

by Anonymousreply 123September 18, 2019 8:17 AM

[Quote] Her parents must have spoiled the fuck out of her, and I wonder what her sister Solange has to say about it.

I'd rather hear about what happened on the elevator.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124September 18, 2019 10:52 AM

R117 is still trying it...

And still doesn't get it.

They don't do anything they're not told they can't do, Jabs.

by Anonymousreply 125September 18, 2019 1:58 PM

Someone should probably look up the definition of, "authorized," again.

by Anonymousreply 126September 18, 2019 2:10 PM

Her team may work for her but they are people with free will to make bad choices. They did here.

by Anonymousreply 127September 18, 2019 2:18 PM

She will always be trash. Sorry folks. To have part of Lenox Hill hospital renovated for her to have her baby in was one of the most low class things I’d ever heard of. The skank should do something worthwhile with her money.... and quietly so no one knows about it.

by Anonymousreply 128September 18, 2019 2:23 PM

So the alternative is that she's just an incredibly stupid person who hires people who don't behave professionally and not in her best interest.

That works!

by Anonymousreply 129September 18, 2019 2:25 PM

I forgot that she did that, R128. Jesus, these people really do have some weird self-importance.

by Anonymousreply 130September 18, 2019 2:27 PM

Her interviews are beyond embarrassing. She struggles to find the simplest words to express her thoughts. All she is good at is following directions from Jay Z and her mother.

by Anonymousreply 131September 18, 2019 2:28 PM

She’s a star.

by Anonymousreply 132September 18, 2019 2:31 PM

R132 star NOT!

by Anonymousreply 133September 18, 2019 3:26 PM

I never understood why Beyoncé is such a big deal. Of all the girl's in Destiny's Child, Michelle Williams was the best looking AND had the best voice, so why didn't she get the big career?

by Anonymousreply 134September 18, 2019 3:27 PM

R134 Because Michelle was only ever there as a body to put the third outfit on.

by Anonymousreply 135September 18, 2019 3:31 PM

delighted the voters saw her as a narcissistic creep....!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 136September 18, 2019 3:32 PM

trust me, people that know her well, are flabbergasted (look the word up, bey) that she is so durn dumb.....

by Anonymousreply 137September 18, 2019 3:36 PM

R128 and caused a security lockdown so other people couldn’t visit their newborn family members.

Fuck that bitch.

by Anonymousreply 138September 18, 2019 4:28 PM

R134 for me that would be Kelly. Poor girl got screwed over by Bey's dad.

by Anonymousreply 139September 19, 2019 2:40 AM

Kelly is not prettier nor more talented. Listen to her live.

Michelle is awful. She barely had solos because she can’t sing.

by Anonymousreply 140September 19, 2019 2:41 AM

R140 agree to disagree.

by Anonymousreply 141September 19, 2019 2:42 AM

Lizzo is sooo much better than Beyoncé!

by Anonymousreply 142September 19, 2019 4:59 AM

R142 Let's not go overboard. I am by no means a fan of Beyonce or her god complex but she IS a superior talent than lizzo.

by Anonymousreply 143September 19, 2019 5:04 AM

Beyonce is mega-dumb. The woman has difficulty coming up with coherent expressions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144September 19, 2019 5:04 AM

She's a Weiner.

by Anonymousreply 145September 19, 2019 5:58 AM

Kelly is slimmer and more chic than Beyonce.

by Anonymousreply 146September 19, 2019 9:15 AM

Thirsty queens are just jelly. Oh, and she committed a grievous DL sin when she said “I could care less” in Single Ladies. Every reaching queen on DL writhed in horror, knowing it’s supposed to be “couldn’t.”

by Anonymousreply 147September 21, 2019 3:18 AM

Her music special was brilliant, showcasing how she brought HBCU culture to Coachella as well as intermixing commentary from civil rights and feminist movements. I've always said that Queen bey's music has the large black big band sound that the southern universities love.

Lately I feel like Queen Bey is anomaly to white people. They can't quite get her. She's been branding this pro black message but she isn't drapped in head wraps, or dreads like Lauryn Hill. They've never seen a popstar of her magnitude partake in social activism that isn't about a world event but rather more particular to American blackness, and she isn't bohemian like say an Erykah badu or India Arie. She's rocking a long blonde weave while telling black women to get information with their black fellas. She's repping black culture, with its materialism and all, while also shining light on racial injustice and police brutality. She's a puzzle they can't figure out.

by Anonymousreply 148September 21, 2019 3:29 AM

Beyoncé can’t figure herself out.

by Anonymousreply 149October 1, 2019 2:13 AM

R149 isn't that Jay-Zs job??

by Anonymousreply 150October 1, 2019 2:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!