Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I met a 20 year old twink from Grindr...

...and it was honestly the most unreal and disappointing date I've ever been on.

First, he made it very clear that he wanted to choose the restaurant we'd go to. There was no polite suggestion, or hinting. He told me where he wanted to go and the idea that I could perhaps object seemingly didn't cross his mind. I unfortunately obliged him, still not realizing how bad he really was. I know young guys want what they want.

When at the restaurant he continuously made passive aggressive remarks about my age and my style of clothing, remarking how I didn't know fashion and he did. He also felt it necessary to point how expensive the restaurant was on several occasions. I could feel myself being used like a sponge.

After getting to my place he immediately stripped down to his underwear and started feeling me up, my keys still in hand and my leather satchel still across my back. I gently moved him aside and told him that I'd prefer if we chatted over drinks first. He looked at my like I had said something totally unheard of and then told me that I breathe "too loud". I have a damaged septum and sinusitis which causes me to have to breathe from my mouth sometimes. This usually happens toward the end of the day when I'm very tired. Which I was, of his bullshit.

So I politely asked him to leave. He visibly jumped and became defensive. Saying that I was a pedophile, and a loser, and ugly.

I responded very calmly and asked him why if I am all these things is he on a date with me? He knew exactly then that I'd summed him up and wasn't amused what he probably considered "cutesy antics".

He put his clothes back on and got the fuck out of there.

by Anonymousreply 56September 19, 2019 9:01 PM

Did he have stinky feet?

by Anonymousreply 1September 12, 2019 8:55 PM

OP you don't date twinks like that, you fuck them and then they go home, and hopefully don't steal anything on the way out. You don't talk with them or try to expand their minds or anything because they are too wrapped up in their own worlds and themselves to care.

by Anonymousreply 2September 12, 2019 8:56 PM

So glad to know this

by Anonymousreply 3September 12, 2019 8:56 PM

And then OP, who hasn't been on a date in 30 years, woke up from his reverie.

by Anonymousreply 4September 12, 2019 8:57 PM

This bitch would have lasted roughly 15 seconds with me. You are a saint, OP. May I ask how much older you are?

by Anonymousreply 5September 12, 2019 8:57 PM

Who in their right mind would take a twink fuckhole out for dinner?

by Anonymousreply 6September 12, 2019 9:01 PM

[quote]First, he made it very clear that he wanted to choose the restaurant we'd go to.

What kind of restaurant was it and what generic twink-style food did he order?

by Anonymousreply 7September 12, 2019 9:03 PM

OP, he obviously knew he was doing you a favor by even allowing you the opportunity to fool around with him and acted like it.

by Anonymousreply 8September 12, 2019 9:04 PM

This is why I call them "Generation Spoiled Whore".

by Anonymousreply 9September 12, 2019 9:05 PM

[quote]my keys still in hand and my leather satchel still across my back.

Admit it, OP: by "satchel" you mean "purse".

by Anonymousreply 10September 12, 2019 9:07 PM

Your ‘satchel?’ Are you a hundred? Lol

by Anonymousreply 11September 12, 2019 9:07 PM

I’m sorry that happened to you, OP. The kid sounds like total trash.

by Anonymousreply 12September 12, 2019 9:11 PM

What did he order? What kind of restaurant?

by Anonymousreply 13September 12, 2019 9:12 PM

I don't get the power 20 year olds have over some of you. Do you see a 28 year old and thin "Ew. Old hag"?

by Anonymousreply 14September 12, 2019 9:16 PM

[quote] Admit it, OP: by "satchel" you mean "purse".

It isn't a purse. It's European!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 12, 2019 9:16 PM

OP, I’m sorry to hear about this. You deserve to be treated better. I will fax you an oatmeal raisin cookie to help you feel better. You deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 16September 12, 2019 9:53 PM

Unfortunately it seems he took you for an easy mark from the beginning. He was treating you poorly all along but you still brought him back to your house? "When someone shows you who they are, believe them". Just chalk it up to a learning experience and read the signals better next time.

by Anonymousreply 17September 12, 2019 10:03 PM

[Quote] Just chalk it up to a learning experience

A learning experience at 54?

by Anonymousreply 18September 12, 2019 10:07 PM

2/10

by Anonymousreply 19September 12, 2019 10:08 PM

He obviously realized that your desperation to date a 20 year old gave him the power.

by Anonymousreply 20September 12, 2019 10:09 PM

R11 What, do you expect OP to carry his Werther's Originals around in his pockets like an animal?

by Anonymousreply 21September 12, 2019 10:14 PM

I didn't know Grindr was a dinner companion app.

by Anonymousreply 22September 12, 2019 10:17 PM

I didn't know Grindr was a dinner companion app.

by Anonymousreply 23September 12, 2019 10:17 PM

[quote]A learning experience at 54?

People that age struggle with Facebook, so I would imagine there is some learning curve with Grindr as well.

by Anonymousreply 24September 12, 2019 10:20 PM

[quote]What kind of restaurant was it and what generic twink-style food did he order?

Chuck-E-Cheese, chicken nuggets.

by Anonymousreply 25September 12, 2019 10:21 PM

First sign of passive aggressive bullshit at the restaurant and I would have been gone. You're a better man than I, OP.

by Anonymousreply 26September 12, 2019 10:26 PM

You should have told him you had a call would be right back and GTFO. He is a loser.

by Anonymousreply 27September 12, 2019 10:30 PM

I want to hear about your damaged septum and sinusitis.

Did it cause your rude behaviour?

by Anonymousreply 28September 12, 2019 10:31 PM

Yeah, yeah. But was he cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 29September 12, 2019 10:34 PM

You should have left him in the restaurant and made him pay the bill as well. I hate twinks

by Anonymousreply 30September 12, 2019 10:35 PM

Same OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 12, 2019 10:36 PM

I love twinks because they know they're self-absorbed and abusive and they don't believe in love and that means you can abuse them back a bit, and they LIKE it. I don't mean physically, of course, no no, I mean you mind-fuck them before you actually fuck them. It's a game, you have to dominate them not just physically but mentally or they will never stop testing their limits. They want you to throw them on a bed and sportfuck them with no mercy and if they don't get that, they have nothing but contempt for you.

by Anonymousreply 32September 12, 2019 10:40 PM

R14, yes. Youth and beauty should be worshiped like a sacred diety.

by Anonymousreply 33September 13, 2019 3:54 AM

What now, OP is Satchel Paige? Hold on a jiffy and let me fetch my ear trumpet.

by Anonymousreply 34September 13, 2019 5:14 AM

Did you call his Mommie and tattle on him too OP?

by Anonymousreply 35September 13, 2019 5:42 AM

An elderly person takes a very young person on Date and is surprised they are immature?

by Anonymousreply 36September 13, 2019 5:45 AM

Stop meeting kids off phone apps you dirty old man.

by Anonymousreply 37September 13, 2019 5:50 AM

[quote]After getting to my place he immediately stripped down to his underwear and started feeling me up, my keys still in hand and my leather satchel still across my back.

Wasn't Mitzi, your beloved Llasa Apso, disturbed by this activity, OP?

by Anonymousreply 38September 13, 2019 5:50 AM

Next time squeeze out a snake and slap him silly with your shit-bra!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 13, 2019 6:01 AM

A relatively small number of murders are ever solved, OP. Grow a pair.

by Anonymousreply 40September 13, 2019 6:05 AM

[quote]People that age struggle with Facebook,

People that age are the only people on FB.

by Anonymousreply 41September 13, 2019 6:07 AM

I would have replied to him, 'you remind me of me at your age." That would have gotten him thinking. Aging is a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 42September 13, 2019 6:15 AM

OP should be called the Satchel Troll.

by Anonymousreply 43September 13, 2019 6:46 AM

OP, was this your first time using Grindr? If not, do you usually wine & dine your hookup mate?

by Anonymousreply 44September 13, 2019 6:55 AM

OP you're old and managed to get a 20 yo twink and you have the balls to complain that he chose an expensive restaurant ? Do you honestly think he was going to fuck you and pay for the restaurant ? How delusional.

by Anonymousreply 45September 13, 2019 6:58 AM

OP, did you catch a natural twink?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46September 13, 2019 8:29 AM

You should go on a date with the "lesbian" troll who walked out on a date last night.

by Anonymousreply 47September 13, 2019 9:08 AM

How old are you OP? Who paid the bill for this expensive restaurant? Arent you afraid of bedbugs if you bring scum to your apartment and they leave their clothes on your floor.

by Anonymousreply 48September 13, 2019 12:01 PM

[quote]A relatively small number of murders are ever solved, OP. Grow a pair.

Do it. It’s a stupid, useless twink. Nobody will miss it.

by Anonymousreply 49September 13, 2019 12:16 PM

You sound like a sad caricature of an aging gay man, OP.

by Anonymousreply 50September 19, 2019 7:47 PM

Why didn't you run up a large tab and left him with it? You were getting taken by a little dinner where! Should've given him a chance to wash some dishes and possibly learn what humility is.

by Anonymousreply 51September 19, 2019 8:04 PM

That happened to me once a long time ago. In the course of the meal, I excused myself to the men's room and left. He tried to come back to my place but I was living in a high rise and I wouldn't allow the front desk to send him up.

by Anonymousreply 52September 19, 2019 8:05 PM

You should have let him blow you, then kicked him out. So, at least you got what you paid for!

by Anonymousreply 53September 19, 2019 8:07 PM

You *feed* the fucktoys?

You are doing it -wrong-. Back to Daddy school.

by Anonymousreply 54September 19, 2019 8:08 PM

What's the age difference, OP?

by Anonymousreply 55September 19, 2019 8:51 PM

Did he look like this, OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 19, 2019 9:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!