Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ryan O'Neal and Margaret Trudeau

From Going Hollywood: An insider's look at power and pretense in the movie business book:

"Ryan dated former Mrs .Canadian prime minister Margaret Trudeau. The liaison fizzled quickly, then got ugly.

O'Neal banned her from his property. Margret climbed the wall around his house and tried to talk to him, but it was all over.

Finally Margret gave up. "I've had enough of Ryan's conceit and his self obsession".

Later in Japanese restaurant , she threw a bowl of noodles at a poster of him on the wall."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 19, 2019 11:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 12, 2019 4:15 PM

Ryan O'Neal and Margaret Trudeau at Studio 54

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 12, 2019 4:25 PM

They sound perfect for each other.

by Anonymousreply 3September 12, 2019 4:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 12, 2019 4:27 PM

“I love Studio 54,” Margaret told writer Alan Markfield in a 1979 story for the United Feature Syndicate. “It makes me feel so deliciously free. I walk around, mingle with the famous, and pretend I’m all sorts of different people.”

One fellow mingler was actor Ryan O’Neal, and Trudeau charmed him so successfully that he spent an entire spring night dancing with her before leaving together — although he’d arrived with a different woman, Ali MacGraw. Par for the course at Studio 54. The pair dated until calling quits in June 1979. At the time, friends said That that Trudeau “squirted toothpaste all over [O’Neal’s] photos".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 12, 2019 4:38 PM

Mom sure got around.

by Anonymousreply 6September 18, 2019 6:37 AM

She had a hairy puss.

by Anonymousreply 7September 18, 2019 7:27 AM

And loved doing coke while sitting on the toilet

by Anonymousreply 8September 18, 2019 8:04 AM

What a SKANK Justin Trudeau's mom was. He got his daddy Fidel's looks and coke-whore mom's brains.

by Anonymousreply 9September 19, 2019 7:24 AM

I see Ryan found Datalounge and a new hobby. Hi Ryan!

by Anonymousreply 10September 19, 2019 9:04 AM

R9 = Andrew Scheer

by Anonymousreply 11September 19, 2019 10:37 PM

Why there is much hate to Margaret Trudeau?!

by Anonymousreply 12September 19, 2019 11:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!