Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jeremy Renner's ex wife seeks sole and physical custody of their daughter.

It's all on TMZ website! I wonder what has happened as to why she is seeking sole custody of their child? Either more money for her or she has had enough of being told what she can and cannot do with their daughter, OR, maybe there is activity going on at his home that she doesn't want the child to be around? Whatever it is, it looks like his 'doting daddy' photos and posts are all a front to look good to his naive fans!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76November 5, 2019 3:24 AM

It was probably those hideous Jeep commercials that did it

by Anonymousreply 1September 11, 2019 9:41 AM

It's so interesting as to why she wants monitored visitation if she succeeds in her appeal! I wonder if it's to do with the plastic fantastic bimbo's he has as "guests" in the home that was supposed to be for his baby girl??? He does sound like a bit of a winded douchebag, with a big ego to boot.......

by Anonymousreply 2September 12, 2019 1:41 AM

You blindly assume that Jeremy is a bad parent based on zero evidence other than complaints from the ex wife? Why? Do you know him or his ex wife? Or do you just assume that women are always flawless parents and men are always terrible parents?

by Anonymousreply 3September 12, 2019 1:47 AM

I don't blame her. After Jeremy's nude pics leaked, who could look at him the same?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 12, 2019 1:47 AM

I read earlier today he is turning the cards around and is now suing for full custody of the child and wants visits monitored....Are they just being immature idiots? I feel so sorry for their daughter, especially as this will probably keep going on into her mature years and she will then have to deal with idiotic parents OR divorce them herself so she doesn't have to put up with their BS.....

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2019 11:16 AM

Does anyone know why Jeremy has gone wild lately? What's going on????

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2019 12:53 PM

Hi cocaine habit has gone out of hand. This is a fact. Also the revolving door of hoebags constantly at his place

by Anonymousreply 7September 13, 2019 1:13 PM

I thought he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 8September 13, 2019 1:15 PM

It's blackmail basically. She is threatening to out him (rumor has it she walked in on him getting plowed).

by Anonymousreply 9September 13, 2019 1:17 PM

That poor kid.

Sorry to be cynical, but this “sole custody” bullshit is a tool people use to extort money and punish the other parent. I don’t think either one is a fit parent.

by Anonymousreply 10September 13, 2019 1:41 PM

R6 Midlife Crisis? He is nearly 50 afterall......

by Anonymousreply 11September 13, 2019 10:09 PM

His favorites song ATM would be White lines...

by Anonymousreply 12September 14, 2019 3:52 AM

She wants custody so she can get a huge allowance and support.

It's turning the baby into a piggy bank and credit card.

by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2019 4:04 AM

I will never understand why this idiot banged out a kid with this scrag. He should have dodged that meat wallet.

by Anonymousreply 14September 14, 2019 4:08 AM

As an act of charity, I'll take custody of him and collar him. I'm a giver.

by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2019 4:23 AM

R15 it’ll be a two-fer. You’ll get Krissy Poo, too

by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2019 4:25 AM

R16 well, thank goodness for dog cages.

by Anonymousreply 17September 14, 2019 4:34 AM

This is why I despise Jeremy. If you’re going to stay in the closet, fine. Just don’t bring a child into that! They’re actual human beings, not pets. You don’t hire someone to be your wife and have your baby and expect her not to act like a mother. As a father, you fought her on the basic needs for ‘your’ child. Pretend to be ‘not gay’ all you want. Don’t pretend to be a good dad.

by Anonymousreply 18September 14, 2019 4:48 AM

Krissie poo is our of the picture and not even around.maybe he had enough! HA!!

by Anonymousreply 19September 14, 2019 9:17 AM

R18 Please, that "he's gay" is so old now, and there isn't ANY proof of it, so just get off that wagon already.......

by Anonymousreply 20September 14, 2019 9:37 AM

R19 How do you know he's out of the picture?

by Anonymousreply 21September 14, 2019 9:38 AM

R20 Trust me, the gay community does not want to claim him.

by Anonymousreply 22September 14, 2019 9:56 AM

Krissy Poo is still listed as Jezza’s Business Manager I think? So, I bet he’s still filling Jezza’s hole on the reg.

by Anonymousreply 23September 14, 2019 10:06 AM

Krissy poo stopped following Jezza as of 2 weeks ago. And not in L.A or lake Tahoe

by Anonymousreply 24September 14, 2019 1:25 PM

R24 How do you know this though? His IG is private!! Does he have Twitter maybe?

by Anonymousreply 25September 14, 2019 10:48 PM

Who;s Krissiy Poo?

by Anonymousreply 26September 14, 2019 11:35 PM

His " brother" wink wink closeted boyfriend!

by Anonymousreply 27September 15, 2019 8:07 AM

r18 yes former hairdressers who lived with their "best firend" for 15 years before hitting it big and suddenly getting married and having a kid are totally straight.

by Anonymousreply 28September 16, 2019 5:55 PM

R28 He wasn't a hairdresser, he was a makeup artist, get it right, lmao.

by Anonymousreply 29September 16, 2019 9:52 PM

Are they still together? What's his name?

by Anonymousreply 30September 16, 2019 11:14 PM

Pay. The. Bitch. Off.

It's not rocket science, it's just expensive. What did he think was going to happen?

by Anonymousreply 31September 16, 2019 11:22 PM

Sonni has been posting story's on IG about having a kid who's father is narcissistic... 🍿🍿🍿

by Anonymousreply 32September 17, 2019 3:03 PM

R32 I'd believe it!!!!! JR comes off as VERY into himself, might be small man syndrome? Where his ego is bigger than him.........

by Anonymousreply 33September 17, 2019 8:42 PM

Funny how "Krissy Poo" disappeared at the same time as the app. As for Sonni, my guess is that she saw dollar signs after the Jeep campaign and decided to try and extort more money. I heard it was her with the cocaine problem, not Jeremy.

by Anonymousreply 34October 12, 2019 9:52 PM

R34 I believe both of them are into it!! He accused her of doing it while breastfeeding Ava. They're both as bad as each other when it comes to maturity- both don't seem to know how to be adults when they're fighting back and forth like this in public, for all to hear and see their personal crap and for Ava to see it when she is older, lol.

by Anonymousreply 35October 16, 2019 2:20 AM

poor Jeremy, these bitches make the daddy pay so dam much to see their kids.

taint rite, he paying her a hellla lot $ as is..

by Anonymousreply 36October 16, 2019 2:22 AM

If Renner is still doing cocaine at his age, it's a ticking time bomb.

by Anonymousreply 37October 16, 2019 2:25 AM

"You don’t hire someone to be your wife and have your baby and expect her not to act like a mother."

Yeah, well, you also don't expect your beard to actually birth a child and then calmly give up custody and do whatever else she's told, not when she could be squeezing whatever money she can out of you for the next 18 years. Or more.

Only a complete fucking idiot would think that someone who'd accept money to birth a child and play the bearding game might not have a really strong interest in money!

by Anonymousreply 38October 16, 2019 2:30 AM

So he claims she has nudes of him on her phone which he sent to her. I think he’s bi and this was no bearding. Why would you send your beard nudes and ask for hers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 16, 2019 3:25 AM

The Frau is strong in this thread.

Miss Renner is currently coked out of her mind and Mrs Renner is engaged in a classic shakedown.

Just write the check, Jeremy.

by Anonymousreply 40October 16, 2019 3:38 AM

Is Renner still on the Disney payroll? Can't they wrote his baby mama a check and make her go away?

by Anonymousreply 41October 16, 2019 3:44 AM

They’re both terrible people

by Anonymousreply 42October 16, 2019 3:47 AM

*write, sorry

by Anonymousreply 43October 16, 2019 4:57 AM

Surprising Krissi Poo has not come to his rescue.

by Anonymousreply 44October 16, 2019 5:45 PM

R44 Maybe he can't to the public, because of the case pending!!

by Anonymousreply 45October 17, 2019 9:41 PM

He did coke with underage girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 18, 2019 1:43 AM

R46 He does seem to fancy the young ones, doesn't he? Maybe this is one of the reasons for Sonni wanting visitation monitoring if she can't get Sole Custody.....PS- Either he likes em young, or he hates that he is old and wants to keep deluding himself about turning 50 in 2 years, so he keeps himself around young company???

by Anonymousreply 47October 18, 2019 1:51 AM

Is there anything sadder than a middle-aged man who still acts like he's 20? And at nearly 50, still doing coke is a ticking time bomb.

by Anonymousreply 48October 18, 2019 1:58 AM

So, the ex-hooker who left her baby home alone while she partied is suddenly a model of parental decency?

by Anonymousreply 49October 18, 2019 3:00 AM

Allegedly, he told her that he was going to do a murder/suicide by taking her out & them killing himself. And allegedly, he was dead serious too.

What he didn’t know was that his housekeeper/nanny overheard the whole thing, & either called the cops & reported it, or was questioned by police officers who were investigating the allegations due to the ex reporting the threat. Either way, the employee corroborated that Renner threatened to kill the ex, and to kill himself afterward.

I have no clue if he was taken in for a 72 hour hold, or what the deal is with the child.

Might be a bullshit story, but it the story that’s out on the streets.

by Anonymousreply 50October 18, 2019 3:19 AM

Smells like bullshit to me, R50.

by Anonymousreply 51October 20, 2019 9:48 PM

He cant be that worried if he was partying at katies halloween party. Krissy poo is back as well

by Anonymousreply 52October 21, 2019 5:37 AM

Didn't there used to be Fraus posting thread after thread about Renner? Or am I thinking of someone similar?

by Anonymousreply 53October 21, 2019 5:47 AM

R53 Yeah, there was, then he ages badly and even they gave up on him

by Anonymousreply 54October 21, 2019 6:04 AM

R52 Any pix you can put up? Also, did Krissy Poo ever go away?

by Anonymousreply 55October 21, 2019 8:57 AM

R53 IT was Renner. Muriel wouldn't allow Renner threads for a long time because of them. They were insane.

by Anonymousreply 56October 21, 2019 12:25 PM

This is my firast time looking inside a Renner thread and honestly why all the fuss?He's a lot uglier and more ravaged looking than I imagined.

by Anonymousreply 57October 21, 2019 1:34 PM

Yes, there were Renner threads by stupid frau stans for awhile. Like the above poster said, it's funny how the stans instantly lose their obsession at the first sign of aging with the celebs they stalk. Benedict Cumberbatch was another frau stan obsession, but once he hit his 40s and looked it, they dropped him.

by Anonymousreply 58October 21, 2019 2:12 PM

Here's the Huffpost article that lends credibility to some of Sonni's claims.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 21, 2019 4:51 PM

R55 Here's the pic. I'm also far too invested in this question. I mean, who IS Krissy Poo? What does he DO?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60October 21, 2019 5:54 PM

That lame ass post/blind item linked at R59 doesn’t claim the author is discussing Renner.

The biggest red flag (as she loves to refer to in her diatribe) is her claim to working as a professional journalist/writer, yet she manages to submit poorly written, unedited crap with TONS of spelling & grammatical errors to HuffPo.

I also question her alleged maturity, along with her alluded to, chronological age. Mature people who have zero investment in a relationship, such as property, and/or children, don’t participate in ridiculous relationship drama. I dated a guy once who pushed me while we argued. At 22 years old, & 3 months into the relationship, & obviously no kids, I walked. Why continue hanging out with a guy who’s waving red flags? His job doesn’t prohibit him from stepping outside of his house. He’s over 40, understands how the paparazzi shit works, & knows where to go for a private dinner, & how to get that done. If he’s refusing to do normal shit outdoors, ESPECIALLY since he already has a child who requires socialization with peers & other adults in an outdoor setting in order to have a healthy upbringing, then you’re looking at a dude who requires total control. That’s not normal, even under unusual circumstances, such as fame, & ceding to such a requirement as a person who has agency in her relationships isn’t normal, nor healthy. And what normal adult, on ANY planet, expresses his frustration by verbalizing gems such as, “I should punch you in the throat for talking like that to me”???? C’mon. As soon as you hear that, RUN. This woman’s self esteem is in the gutter. No one hangs out for the rest of that story to play out. Everyone’s seen that movie, or read the book.

Finally, if this story is real, & written by someone who really dated Renner, WHY??? Why on earth would someone write what’s a personal and intimate diary entry, & submit it to the press, and eventually cross reference it on gossip sites, in order to out Renner’s lousy behavior? That’s the weirdest part of this whole story. No one’s checking on Renner. He’s not some teen idol, pin-up poster boy. What smidgeon of good looks he originally had, are gone. The paps give zero fucks about him, & his star has faded considerably. All he’s got are the kid, and the homes, and the partying. He’s obviously aware of this, or wouldn’t be spending his free time picking up women via social media (which isn’t necessarily bad, if everything else surrounding the guy himself, is normal), & living as a recluse in a high value home, that he’s decided to turn into a frat-house, on the days that his kid’s hanging out with the mom. Los Angeles is riddled with these men, famous or not. This isn’t scandal. This is pretty fucking normal, & when I was in the throes of my addiction & drinking, I came across this regularly. Famous and non-famous dudes, rich or poor, younger, older, these things made no difference. People who like to get loaded and don’t want DUIs, or don’t want negative press, bring the party to their pads.

The story sounds like total BS, or a set up hoisted upon Renner for the custody of the little girl. And if the story is true, then the woman who wrote it is a MASSIVE cunt, for taking something that should have been discussed within the realm of a private therapy sessions, which she CLEARLY needs, rather than on HuffPo.

I’m no Renner stan. But while celebrity gossip is fun to read, & helps pass the time when nothing else is going on, there’s a line that should not be crossed, like writing & publishing crap about some loser you dated, especially when children are involved.

End of rant.

by Anonymousreply 61October 22, 2019 3:58 PM

I’m not a Renner Stan, either, and I haven’t read the Huffshit article, but it sounds like you’re ignoring the possibility that some of these alcohol and drugged fueled parties took place in the presence of a small child. There’s no excuse for that. It sounds as though some that were present would testify to that.

Both parents are trash. Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 62October 22, 2019 6:51 PM

If you’re concerned with the private life of Jeremy fucking Renner, you need to get a hobby.

by Anonymousreply 63October 22, 2019 6:56 PM

R63 = Jeremy Renner

by Anonymousreply 64October 22, 2019 8:34 PM

Cost of Sonni 15000.per month Cost of Jeremy cocaine addiction 10000 per month Cost of Ava's future shrink appointments, priceless

by Anonymousreply 65October 23, 2019 1:53 AM

what a bummer to have ones beard turn loco.

I pity him.

rats!

by Anonymousreply 66October 23, 2019 1:53 PM

R66 He's not Gay though, soooooo........

by Anonymousreply 67October 24, 2019 6:34 AM

If there’s a thread about a famous man, hateful Fraus fully equipped with 12 cylinder Hagmatic industrial powered shriekers show up.

It’s more proof gay men are correct: breeding with hags, even getting near them stimulates their simian breeding instincts. They claim every male in sight, and most particularly the ones least interested in them.

by Anonymousreply 68October 24, 2019 10:36 AM

It was probably when the ex wife found out that his farts smell like cum.

by Anonymousreply 69October 24, 2019 10:55 AM

the price to be a breeder.....

2 much man.

by Anonymousreply 70October 25, 2019 10:49 AM

Now she wants separate rooms in the court when her and the "nanny" deliver their speeches, because they feel threatened by Renner, thinking he will bring a gun, to court......This bitch sounds melodramatic, to say the least. Maybe if she stayed trying to be some sort of actress, she wouldn't have had to rely on someone else's money to get by with. I'm starting to believe she is going to say and do, just about anything to get his money. On the other hand, if it is true, all the stuff she has and the others have said about him, then his career is just dust and no one will respect him, at all, I would hope anyway!! I do want it to not be true though, because in my eyes, and alot of others, he is a great actor, and has worked hard to get where he is, only to stuff it up over an affair that resulted in a child, from a woman he seems to hate. If this all true, he needs serious help, and to stop lying about everything!!!

by Anonymousreply 71October 25, 2019 1:53 PM

What's the latest? Did the two whores work it out or are they clutching their pearls with the fires raging all around tgeir homes in LA?

by Anonymousreply 72November 1, 2019 6:12 PM

His "career" was dust 7 films ago. Crap actor and a freeloader. Riding other people's coat tails to get a big paycheck. All the Marvel films are 100% perfect Without his Rat face.

by Anonymousreply 73November 4, 2019 4:51 AM

R58 With Benedict Cumberbatch it was rather that he married and had a bunch of kids, so the fraus could neither pretend he'd marry them one day nor that he was in a gay relationship with Martin Freeman (like in their beloved Sherlock fan fiction). Or Tom Hiddleston. They really tried to hang on, claiming his wife is fake with a fake baby bump and later three fake children, but of course most realised how futile it was.

Richard Armitage on the other hand is well above 40, but the fraus are still in love with him, because he never married (and might actually be gay? I have no clue, I don't follow him).

by Anonymousreply 74November 4, 2019 5:14 AM

[quote]He does seem to fancy the young ones, doesn't he?

That's because he's 5'2" and 8th graders are the only ones that don't tower over him.

by Anonymousreply 75November 4, 2019 6:14 AM

LMAO! More like 3'2 without lifts and his husband to stand on.

by Anonymousreply 76November 5, 2019 3:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!