Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Broke Homocon Milo “Can’t Put Food On The Table”

lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175October 14, 2019 3:16 PM

So, like, he eats it on the floor?

by Anonymousreply 1September 9, 2019 10:40 PM

Maybe he can sell back his horse false teeth.

by Anonymousreply 2September 9, 2019 10:41 PM

I'd play the world's tiniest violin for Milo, but I fear he might snatch it away from me and then eat it.

by Anonymousreply 3September 9, 2019 10:52 PM

Is he a citizen? If not, ship his ass back to England.

by Anonymousreply 4September 9, 2019 10:57 PM

Womp womp...

by Anonymousreply 5September 9, 2019 11:00 PM

Just another fucking migrant. Deport!

by Anonymousreply 6September 9, 2019 11:02 PM

This is the sixth mindless repetitive HATE thread in a row.

Why are so many Dataloungers repetitive monomaniacal haters?

by Anonymousreply 7September 9, 2019 11:06 PM

I love how Milo complains on the social media outlet that it doesn't provide him with enough followers to financially support him. Like, why didn't his gazillion followers follow him to that no-name social media outlet? Even his back then followers could not match the financial support Milo received from the Mercers back then.

What he's really sad about is that nobody from the level of the Mercers are willing to give him money for his stupid schemes.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2019 11:09 PM

On the plus side, he could do with losing some weight.

by Anonymousreply 9September 9, 2019 11:10 PM

Didn't he make some pro pedophilia comments a while back ? Oh well, it makes me smile to see him suffer.

by Anonymousreply 10September 9, 2019 11:11 PM

I’d hire him as a houseboy.

by Anonymousreply 11September 9, 2019 11:12 PM

“Milo Yiannopoulos Says He's Broke”

His actions to become a media “thing” and his bizarre claims always suggested he was going for broke. Mission accomplished.

by Anonymousreply 12September 9, 2019 11:13 PM

He had his 15 minutes. Send him back to England, now.

by Anonymousreply 13September 9, 2019 11:15 PM

Using sarcasm, R8, blurs your message.

by Anonymousreply 14September 9, 2019 11:15 PM

He could eat olives right out of the jar with those teeth.

by Anonymousreply 15September 9, 2019 11:16 PM

Would England let him back in now that they've gotten rid of him?

by Anonymousreply 16September 9, 2019 11:16 PM

What's the old saying? Go big or go home? He can go home now, WINNING!

by Anonymousreply 17September 9, 2019 11:18 PM

First Milo. Then, Trump.

by Anonymousreply 18September 9, 2019 11:25 PM

He’s a public charge. Needs to be deported.

by Anonymousreply 19September 9, 2019 11:30 PM

Doesn’t the husband have a job?

by Anonymousreply 20September 9, 2019 11:50 PM

He sure could eat an apple right through a picket fence!

by Anonymousreply 21September 10, 2019 12:01 AM

He’s like a bedbug!

by Anonymousreply 22September 10, 2019 12:04 AM

Maybe he should take his own advice and stop being poor.

by Anonymousreply 23September 10, 2019 12:23 AM

Bitch will soon be emaciated. Maybe uncle trump will take care of him.

by Anonymousreply 24September 10, 2019 12:42 AM

So are we.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 10, 2019 12:59 AM

Poor widdle adjacent can’t put food on the table. Boo ho ho. I care about as much as he cares for those he has disparaged and mistreated over the years.

by Anonymousreply 26September 10, 2019 1:56 AM

He probably should have considered the consequences of his actions, planned for the future, and put money aside in sound investments for a rainy day.

It truly reflects how stupid and out of touch with reality he is if he think that announcing he can't put food on the table will help his cause, rather than laughter.

by Anonymousreply 27September 10, 2019 2:27 AM

I was going to ask, what did he do with the 100K he stole from his "Privilege Grant" fund for the higher education of white men?

by Anonymousreply 28September 10, 2019 2:36 AM

Karma's a bitch, Baaabyy!

by Anonymousreply 29September 10, 2019 2:41 AM

Speaking of "celebrities" (using that term loosely) who need a public bare ass spanking.....

by Anonymousreply 30September 10, 2019 2:42 AM

He thought he was invincible until he made the pedophilia comment and the mercers cut him off then he realized how disposable he is to those billionaires.

by Anonymousreply 31September 10, 2019 2:47 AM

He can't put food on the table? Well, that's fine. Milo has made it very clear how much he hates fat people not named Trump. Now he doesn't have to worry about getting all chunky. How nice for him.

by Anonymousreply 32September 10, 2019 3:00 AM

Next.

by Anonymousreply 33September 10, 2019 3:02 AM

Can't he sell those tacky pearls... or where they fake?

by Anonymousreply 34September 10, 2019 3:06 AM

Maybe he sell off some of that "Pedos for Turmp" artwork.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 10, 2019 3:17 AM

Milo's been over for so long now, I forgot he didn't go home.

Go home, Milo, America doesn't want you.

by Anonymousreply 36September 10, 2019 3:24 AM

He couldn't go away fast enough. God, what an embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 37September 10, 2019 3:30 AM

I look forward to a day very soon when he has to breathe with the assistance of a tracheal ventilator.

[quote]A patient with a tracheostomy tube cannot speak; because the vocal cords are above the level of the tracheostomy tube, air cannot pass over the vocal cords.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 10, 2019 3:36 AM

He gained success almost overnight some years ago. Instead of saving for the inevitable he splurged on designer shoes, teeth, and LV luggage. Does his husband not work and support him?

by Anonymousreply 39September 10, 2019 4:08 AM

What a twisted, self-hating creep.

by Anonymousreply 40September 10, 2019 4:13 AM

I don't buy it. He's a first-class grifter. Probably he's only saying that so he can grift his followers even harder.

by Anonymousreply 41September 10, 2019 4:26 AM

I wish I had a table to put my dirt on.

by Anonymousreply 42September 10, 2019 4:51 AM

I find it a bit reassuring that none of these alt right bigots were able to get a full on right wing social media platform off the ground. They need the Liberal minded masses to get what they really want: Money and attention. Why doesn't Milo do his shtick on reddit or 4Chan? Because that greedy bitch is all about the money. And nobody in the right wing establishment is interested in his gay provocateur act to fund his schemes like the Mercers did.

by Anonymousreply 43September 10, 2019 5:35 AM

I can’t find any concern for this loudmouth. He should work at Wendy’s.

by Anonymousreply 44September 10, 2019 6:14 AM

He is absolutely repulsive. Good that he crashed and burned, we don't need that trash.

by Anonymousreply 45September 10, 2019 6:21 AM

Thoughts and prayers.

by Anonymousreply 46September 10, 2019 6:34 AM

To those who ask him to get a real job. Do you really want him to, say, handle your food at a fast food restaurant? Everything this guy touches turns to shit. I don't want him and his shit.

by Anonymousreply 47September 10, 2019 6:34 AM

I don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 48September 10, 2019 11:49 AM

Maybe he’ll finally lose the chub!

by Anonymousreply 49September 10, 2019 12:07 PM

Milo, maybe you and Jack Mackenroth could do a fundraiser using a double-ended dildo on his OnlyFans!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50September 10, 2019 12:09 PM

[quote]Milo

Cunt

by Anonymousreply 51September 10, 2019 12:12 PM

He was never very good at what he did, and it felt like there were a lot of occasions (especially with the Bill Maher business) that the media was propping him up simply because they wanted a gay conservative for whatever attention-getting idea they had that week. Maybe it was just the Mercers paying Out, Maher, BBC, etc. to give Milo a platform, who knows. But he was empirically terrible at messaging, having never updated his talking points, and he couldn't even troll properly -- his characters on DL said the exact same phrases for years and years, and the second he deviated from the little script (surely written on a post-it stuck to his monitor) he boffed it all up and looked like an idiot.

When the edits for his book were leaked, no one was really shocked, because everyone knew he didn't even have the basics of his particular grift down. It's the simplest thing in the world to not touch the third rail of talking points (i.e. pedophilia) and to churn out a bland book that your fans will buy simply to support you. He couldn't do either.

by Anonymousreply 52September 10, 2019 12:14 PM

Milo, post your home address here and we’ll all mail you checks!

by Anonymousreply 53September 10, 2019 12:15 PM

r52. Milo was a con and scam artist from the start. They have nothing of actual value to offer. All they have is big talk (I have these BIG plans, give me money and I will realize them!). Look at his book ripping off Tori Amos lyrics and being mighty proud of that con. Recruiting loners to do his bidding promising them a purpose (by being common internet trolls). Getting the Mercers to use his services as a right wing media friendly provocateur who exploits Liberal's reactions to his stunts.

His big mistake was that his scamming could only work short-term. In the long run it was a dead end from the start, because once you have outlived your usefulness nobody else will be interested in your services, because everybody is on to you. And his provocateur act made him toxic for anything else for a very long time.

by Anonymousreply 54September 10, 2019 12:52 PM

The drama of it all!

“I’m clinging on for dear life. And I’ll never give up,” said Yiannopoulos, who did not immediately respond to VICE News’ direct message seeking comment. “But holy fucking hell the base in America SUCKS. Frankly they deserve to lose their country and if by some miracle we manage to save it, it’ll be no thanks whatsoever to voters, readers, subscribers and ENTIRELY thanks to the few brave souls battling on the front lines, beyond all reason and hope.

“It’s years too late,” he added. “The time to act was when I got booted off Twitter. Nobody did.”

by Anonymousreply 55September 10, 2019 1:48 PM

[quote] But holy fucking hell the base in America SUCKS. Frankly they deserve to lose their country and if by some miracle we manage to save it, it’ll be no thanks whatsoever to voters, readers, subscribers and ENTIRELY thanks to the few brave souls battling on the front lines, beyond all reason and hope.

Typical hate and fear mongering. "Give me money or the Liberal terrorists win!"

by Anonymousreply 56September 10, 2019 2:34 PM

He looks like a donkey though.

by Anonymousreply 57September 10, 2019 2:37 PM

This from the guy with the "Stop Being Poor" t-shirt. Guess karma bit him right on the ass.

by Anonymousreply 58September 10, 2019 2:39 PM

Does this mean he is going to starve to death?

Just how long can we expect that to take?

by Anonymousreply 59September 10, 2019 2:42 PM

Boy, I can't wait for his epic meltdown when his meth dealer insists on cash upfront.

by Anonymousreply 60September 10, 2019 2:42 PM

Perhaps he should go on The Great British Bake Off.

Three tasty baked goods each week!

And he would certainly lose, which definitely seems to be an integral part of his life plan.

by Anonymousreply 61September 10, 2019 2:46 PM

Earnestly asking:

How does his immigrant status differ from that of those in cages?

Does he have “more” of a right to be here than them?

If he has committed any crimes, how do they stack up to those seeking asylum?

by Anonymousreply 62September 10, 2019 2:50 PM

He seems to have a tragically low IQ. Ann Coulter is equally as repulsive has Milo, yet she's figured out how to stay on Twitter and sell books to her "peeps." So, low, low IQ.

by Anonymousreply 63September 10, 2019 2:59 PM

it's only about the money and fame for him. He doesn't actually believe in anything

by Anonymousreply 64September 10, 2019 3:22 PM

Isn't he in that anti-abortion movie?

by Anonymousreply 65September 10, 2019 3:23 PM

I'd still like to know where the $100,000 in donations that Milo took in for his "White Guys Scholarship Fund" went after he deposited the money into his personal account. Someone with contacts with the proper authorities should ask them about that.

by Anonymousreply 66September 10, 2019 5:51 PM

Could he maybe get a real job?

He’s a conservative. Pull yourself up by the bootstraps, man. Get down into the mines, Milo. Do some real work and shut your whining gay face.

by Anonymousreply 67September 10, 2019 5:58 PM

good. now stop breathing.

by Anonymousreply 68September 10, 2019 6:03 PM

[quote]I'd still like to know where the $100,000 in donations that Milo took in for his "White Guys Scholarship Fund" went

There is a phrase that certainly applies here: "Up his nose".

by Anonymousreply 69September 10, 2019 7:22 PM

He's just Jacob Wohl with peroxide and nicer ties.

by Anonymousreply 70September 10, 2019 7:29 PM

Somebody throw him some bootstraps.

by Anonymousreply 71September 10, 2019 8:04 PM

Go home Milo & stump for Boris Johnson, you twat.

by Anonymousreply 72September 10, 2019 8:14 PM

Big surprise his millions of followers on Twitter were bots

by Anonymousreply 73September 10, 2019 8:15 PM

He flunked out of 2 colleges.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74September 10, 2019 8:17 PM

How do you flunk out of Cambridge? Don’t you need to be stellar to get in in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 75September 10, 2019 9:14 PM

Send him back!!!!

Why hasn't this fool been deported?

by Anonymousreply 76September 10, 2019 9:28 PM

Right wingers are such stupid people, when an out gay man wears a Make America Straight Again hat, even a right wing gay man, you are being punked.

by Anonymousreply 77September 10, 2019 9:38 PM

Is there a more repulsive person in the world? Yes- brutal dictators and serial killers- but he seems even more repulsive than them.

by Anonymousreply 78September 10, 2019 9:47 PM

I’ve always enjoyed his performance art. Deport him. He’s a foreign trouble maker.

by Anonymousreply 79September 10, 2019 9:48 PM

Ayn Rand used to refer to government handouts as "immoral". Yet that didn't stop her from collecting Social Security and Medicare in her dotage, did it? These conservatives are all self-serving, hypocritical scum.

by Anonymousreply 80September 10, 2019 10:02 PM

Good. Maybe this tired self hating queen will finally wither away and die

by Anonymousreply 81September 10, 2019 10:05 PM

In five years Alan Wernick will look like Milo Yiannopoulos.

by Anonymousreply 82September 10, 2019 10:09 PM

What’s going on with his teeth? Are these inexpensive veneers that sit on top of his natural teeth? They actually look like press-on nails, yet the color of bleached teeth. Or possibly an appliance that snaps on over his teeth.

by Anonymousreply 83September 11, 2019 12:22 AM

Gee, that's too bad. Perhaps Milo should've, you know, learned to code or something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84September 11, 2019 3:16 AM

Unemployed immigrant. Deport him unless he wants to pick crops or slaughter chickens.

by Anonymousreply 85September 11, 2019 4:29 AM

We're so sorry, Cassie.

by Anonymousreply 86September 11, 2019 4:31 AM

Aww!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 12, 2019 10:07 AM

[quote]Milo

Cunt

by Anonymousreply 88September 12, 2019 11:23 AM

The weirder thing is Cambridge was his second school f75, he flunked out of University of Manchester. Then somehow later got accepted into Cambridge after flunking out of his first college, where he of course proceeded to flunk out again.

by Anonymousreply 89September 12, 2019 11:29 AM

Bahamas is part of the Commonwealth. Ship him off, it’s nearest. No deposit, no return.

by Anonymousreply 90September 12, 2019 5:45 PM

What if Milo gets up the courage to do what's obvious and, now that he has no reason to go on, simply off himself.

That would be funny.

by Anonymousreply 91September 15, 2019 4:23 AM

As if that hat wouldn't be provocative enough, this stupid cunt actually ATTENDED the straight pride parade.

by Anonymousreply 92September 15, 2019 4:46 AM

Of course he attended. Charging $20 for back alley blowjobs. Being a cheap gutter whore, he needs to go where the johns are.

by Anonymousreply 93September 15, 2019 5:16 AM

I love you, R93.

by Anonymousreply 94September 15, 2019 5:30 AM

[quote]Is he a citizen? If not, ship his ass back to England.

No way. You know the rules: You broke him, you buy him. Enjoy your purchase!

by Anonymousreply 95September 15, 2019 4:01 PM

[quote] The weirder thing is Cambridge was his second school f75, he flunked out of University of Manchester. Then somehow later got accepted into Cambridge after flunking out of his first college, where he of course proceeded to flunk out again.

That is strange. How does one flunk out of Manchester and into Cambridge? How do you flunk upwards?

by Anonymousreply 96September 15, 2019 5:14 PM

R96 He must’ve sucked some musty old Cambs professor cock.

by Anonymousreply 97September 15, 2019 5:19 PM

R96, It depends upon the course chosen. Although as a whole, Cambridge is better regarded than Manchester, some courses in Manchester may be better regarded than their equivalents in Cambridge. Many courses in Cambridge are sort of a la carte where you put together the degree you want to study towards and Cambridge goes about finding the teaching staff. It doesn't necessarily follow that you will get a better education.

For my first year in Scandinavian languages at a newer university, I was taught by a Cambridge professor because Cambridge could not attract any students for those languages that year. All preferred to go to more established universities for those languages. This was way back in the 80s when there were far fewer universities to choose from, too.

by Anonymousreply 98September 15, 2019 5:23 PM

R98, are you J.R.R. Tolkien?

by Anonymousreply 99September 15, 2019 5:25 PM

I don’t think anyone has seriously investigated Milo’s background.

He claims his grandmother was Jewish — no one has traced her to see if it’s true.

His real last name is Hanrahan, which is Irish. He claims his father was half Greek and half Irish.

We don’t know anything about his mother.

He claims his “Jewishness” comes from his mothers side of the family.

What’s his mother’s full first and last maiden name?

What was his mother’s mother’s full first and maiden name?

Why doesn’t he let anyone know the name of his husband? What’s the big secret?

by Anonymousreply 100September 15, 2019 5:28 PM

Is Milo what is known as “white adjacent”?

by Anonymousreply 101September 15, 2019 5:28 PM

[quote]These conservatives are all self-serving, hypocritical scum.

I've said this for years. I think it's time for a litmus test writ large on the American people specifically, but on everyone generally. If you think Social Security and Medicare are bad, sign the statement today that disqualifies you from EVER participating in these programs. It will cull the herd and shore up the social safety net permanently when just slightly less than half of those eligible are made ineligible, and it will be a better day for the country and the world when they die in the streets for lack of care or having the money to live well into old age.

But you'll still have to pay into the programs because if I have to subsidize oil companies, wars, the military-industrial complex, schools, roads and infrastructure, so do you.

by Anonymousreply 102September 15, 2019 5:34 PM

The "big secret" about the husband is that he doesn't exist.

by Anonymousreply 103September 15, 2019 5:36 PM

Can't express the joy this news gets me. So there is hope.

by Anonymousreply 104September 15, 2019 5:43 PM

Maybe he can now share a cardboard box with fellow grifter Fazi Fawad,

by Anonymousreply 105September 15, 2019 7:50 PM

Dumb xenophobic Amurrkins don’t even recognize white Brits and Aussies as foreigners.

by Anonymousreply 106September 15, 2019 7:53 PM

Won't someone PLEASE SHIT IN MY MOUTH???!?????

by Anonymousreply 107September 15, 2019 7:56 PM

[quote] Dumb xenophobic Amurrkins don’t even recognize white Brits and Aussies as foreigners.

?

by Anonymousreply 108September 15, 2019 8:19 PM

Stop it, Milo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109September 16, 2019 11:02 AM

I want to hear more from R98 (and less from Milo)

by Anonymousreply 110September 16, 2019 11:16 AM

[quote]Perhaps Milo should've, you know, learned to code or something.

He's way too social for that, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 111September 16, 2019 11:18 AM

Some sources say he was born in Greece to a British mother and Greek father -- would he still be a British citizen if that were true?

by Anonymousreply 112September 16, 2019 11:32 AM

Damn you R42 for making me laugh at that!

by Anonymousreply 113September 16, 2019 1:37 PM

R80 Social security isn't welfare, dear. One pays into it their entire working life. If you're going to play the smug cunt online, at least know your facts.

by Anonymousreply 114September 16, 2019 1:42 PM

Didn't he publish a book recently? What happened with that? Did it sell a lot? I would guess that the incels who liked his tweets didn't have the patience to actually read multiple pages' worth of material (with the exception of radical manifestos).

by Anonymousreply 115September 16, 2019 1:43 PM

Cunt

by Anonymousreply 116September 16, 2019 1:43 PM

R115 He self-published a book. Simon & Schuster gave him a quarter-million dollar contract to write Mein Kampf II, and he immediately mocked them for giving him so much money and bragged about his fame and wealth and rising star. Then the pedo videos came out, and CPAC, Breitbart and S&S all terminated his contracts/employment. S&S leaked edits to his god-awful manuscript, and then Milo self-published his book. He claimed it sold well at first; now he is bitching that no one bought his book.

He was all hype and hot air. Just an illusion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117September 16, 2019 1:48 PM

How bad are things for Milo? Even the fetishists don't want him: "The board of Midwest Furry Fandom, consistent with our posted code of conduct, has rescinded Mr. Yiannopoulos’s registration. He is not welcome to attend this or any future Midwest FurFest event.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118September 16, 2019 8:29 PM

One might say Milo is now fursona non grata.

by Anonymousreply 119September 16, 2019 8:31 PM

Perhaps someone would be kind enough to ... oh, I don't know ... shit in his mouth?

by Anonymousreply 120September 16, 2019 8:49 PM

You can watch him VLOG two times a month on some website, but you have to PAY monthly for the privilege. I think it's $10 a month.

I won't link because I don't want to be SHOUTED AT - it may be some FORBIDDEN hated website.

by Anonymousreply 121September 16, 2019 9:01 PM

WE ARE PERFECTLY HAPPY TO SHOUT AT YOU ANYWAY, MORON.

by Anonymousreply 122September 16, 2019 11:30 PM

Ewwww. Those teeth.

by Anonymousreply 123September 16, 2019 11:34 PM

[quite]WE ARE PERFECTLY HAPPY TO SHOUT AT YOU ANYWAY, MORON.

Oh "we" are, are "we"?

WE TROLLS ARE ALWAYS THE MEANGURLS OF THE SITE. ALWAYS.

by Anonymousreply 124September 16, 2019 11:39 PM

I am unconcerned with his plight.

by Anonymousreply 125September 16, 2019 11:57 PM

Milo, Bill Maher seemed fixated on you. Your only bet is to beg him to let you suck his dick.

by Anonymousreply 126September 16, 2019 11:59 PM

[quote]The board of Midwest Furry Fandom, consistent with our posted code of conduct, has rescinded Mr. Yiannopoulos’s registration

Holy shit, why is this so fucking funny?

by Anonymousreply 127September 17, 2019 12:36 PM

R124 The person referring to themselves as "we" is probably trans. After all the person is a "they/them" right?

by Anonymousreply 128September 17, 2019 12:39 PM

His presence is Furboten.

by Anonymousreply 129September 18, 2019 5:07 AM

There’s something strange about Milo that is physically unattractive and unstylish. He always looks like he,well, has no sense of style at all. He makes me appreciate most other people who are in the news, for their own sense of style, because Milo just never looks right.

Starting with his sunglasses that are usually pretty ugly.

by Anonymousreply 130September 18, 2019 5:34 AM

I think he's a narcissistic shitstirring famewhore. And when he was young he was fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 131September 18, 2019 6:08 AM

When he was young, all he had going for him was that he was young.

by Anonymousreply 132September 18, 2019 6:36 AM

Fur(ry Milo) Is Murder!

by Anonymousreply 133September 18, 2019 6:37 AM

He used to be such a DL favorite.

by Anonymousreply 134September 18, 2019 6:39 AM

He was never fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 135September 18, 2019 8:01 PM

America Furst!

by Anonymousreply 136September 18, 2019 9:17 PM

[quote]Fur(ry Milo) Is Murder!

TO CLEAN!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137September 19, 2019 3:39 AM

Aww and Milo was so looking forward to selling chili dogs to the more desperate furries.

by Anonymousreply 138September 22, 2019 2:57 PM

R134, he was promoted by our resident fascists, but he was never a favorite.

by Anonymousreply 139September 22, 2019 3:00 PM

Dear Milo, don't worry. There's still plenty to eat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140September 22, 2019 3:01 PM

Maybe Milo's wannabee intern, Lucian Wintrich, can spare him a few crackers or something. They could do an OnlyFans for the Log Cabin Repubs.

by Anonymousreply 141September 22, 2019 3:13 PM

The irony of Milo asking anyone to feel sorry for him is astounding. His nonsense was logically incoherent anyway but by doing this isn't he just completely shooting himself in the foot ideologically speaking? Now he makes even less sense than he did before. Not that he believes in anything anyway but even he should be able to see the contradiction. According to his ideology he should welcome his own destruction surely?

by Anonymousreply 142September 22, 2019 3:14 PM

What'd you do with that $100,000 in donations, Milo?

by Anonymousreply 143September 22, 2019 3:16 PM

R143 He blew it all on veneers.

by Anonymousreply 144September 22, 2019 3:17 PM

Didn't he turn on his dear friend Lucian W. a year ago? Wintrich is the photographer responsible for the backdrop images of that infamous Twinks for Trump press event.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145September 22, 2019 3:18 PM

R145 Lucian probably declined the honor of sucking Milo's cock one time too many.

by Anonymousreply 146September 22, 2019 3:23 PM

Best news ive heard all year !!!!!

can suicide be far behind????

by Anonymousreply 147September 22, 2019 3:25 PM

[quote] Lucian probably declined the honor of sucking Milo's cock one time too many.

Milo didn't realize it at the time, but Lucien observed Milo and how he burned all the bridges and became an outcast. Lucien won't make the same mistakes as MIlo and that's why Lucien is still tight with the conservatives and MIlo is an outcast and that makes Milo so mad. Of course now that MIlo outlived his usefulness Lucien won't return his calls or respond to his emails.

by Anonymousreply 148September 22, 2019 3:49 PM

His cruelty has no audience any longer. He shoukd turn it inward so that it doesn’t go to waste.

by Anonymousreply 149September 22, 2019 4:05 PM

All he did was call people names. If I was a parent paying private university tuition I wouldn’t want my kid’s school to pay that college dropout shite to sit in a chair doing a gay conservative Don Rickles schtick. He want funny, witty or intelligent. At least most of these traveling conservative shills like Coulter or Ingraham have graduated from a university. Sean Hannity is an exception, but at least he had a much bigger vocabulary than fey Milo.

by Anonymousreply 150September 22, 2019 4:38 PM

Milo will end up bagging groceries at Safeway.

by Anonymousreply 151September 28, 2019 1:51 AM

From famous gay to indigent. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

by Anonymousreply 152September 28, 2019 2:03 AM

How painful for him to be discarded by the Mercers. He had such a good thing going until he pissed it away.

by Anonymousreply 153September 28, 2019 2:51 AM

[quote]He had such a good thing going until he pissed it away.

He kept doing getting opportunities and blowing it. What about his performance on Politically Incorrect? The pearls. The hand flapping. The eye-rolling. What was that all about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154September 28, 2019 2:11 PM

R154 More pointedly, when he was given a QUARTER MILLION DOLLAR book deal from Simon and Schuster, he boasted about it and had the gall to taunt S&S publicly about the ridiculously high deal they offered him when he would have accepted much less. He basically called his imprint and editors idiots immediately after they made the author based solely on his apparent influence.

by Anonymousreply 155September 28, 2019 2:21 PM

R155 He turned into some idiot pac-man, biting every hand, including the ones that were feeding him. What a dumb shit.

by Anonymousreply 156September 29, 2019 11:11 PM

[R103] Milo's husband is John McKinley Campbell, teacher from Lebanon, New Jersey.

by Anonymousreply 157September 30, 2019 7:51 PM

He can eat shit as far as I'm concerned.

by Anonymousreply 158September 30, 2019 9:40 PM

He could always do OnlyFans bareback porn. I'm sure someone (who isn't me) would pay for it.

by Anonymousreply 159September 30, 2019 10:03 PM

Good! Starve, cunt!

by Anonymousreply 160September 30, 2019 10:12 PM

Has been

by Anonymousreply 161October 6, 2019 2:30 AM

Any new dirt on this sad sandbag of a human being?

I miss watching him melt like the Wicked Witch of Kent.

by Anonymousreply 162October 11, 2019 1:50 AM

I do enjoy seeing him take one knee to the groin after the other.

by Anonymousreply 163October 12, 2019 3:38 PM

Has he been deported yet? Will his husband dump him now that he’s a has been and broke?

by Anonymousreply 164October 12, 2019 4:05 PM

It's good watching other gay men collapsing.

by Anonymousreply 165October 12, 2019 5:49 PM

Milo's husband became a lab rat when times were tight, why can't Milo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166October 13, 2019 6:19 AM

Milo is the ultimate theater kid. Constantly flailing about wildly for attention. At least theater kids usually have a talent. Milo has nothing. What an exhausting individual.

Im not even convinced he has solid political views one way or the other.

by Anonymousreply 167October 13, 2019 6:31 AM

[quote] It's good watching other gay men collapsing.

You know. Milo Y. would very much like and approve of that comment ... if the comment wasn't about his pwn collapse. That's the kind of person Milo is.

by Anonymousreply 168October 13, 2019 7:04 AM

Could we not discuss this person any further until he's found dead? Thanks in advance.

by Anonymousreply 169October 13, 2019 7:05 AM

Deport him.

by Anonymousreply 170October 13, 2019 7:21 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171October 13, 2019 7:56 AM

Always in the thick of it.🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 172October 13, 2019 10:04 AM

Milo needs to lose at least 30 pounds, so this is working out quite well for him.

by Anonymousreply 173October 14, 2019 7:22 AM

u can fuk his smooth hole or 100.

by Anonymousreply 174October 14, 2019 8:41 AM

[quote] Milo's husband became a lab rat when times were tight, why can't Milo?

I imagine something like this when they go to test Milo's blood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175October 14, 2019 3:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!