Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Oh god I'm so sick of Ericole

They chew the scenery out of every scene. Suck the life out of everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 27, 2019 1:27 PM

Eric is such a cunt, dating other women and then dropping them for Nicole, who's an abomination.

by Anonymousreply 1September 9, 2019 5:53 PM

They really are the worst.

by Anonymousreply 2September 9, 2019 5:59 PM

Nicole would be the perfect trans. Why don't they do an s/l with zir cumming out as Trans?

by Anonymousreply 3September 9, 2019 6:02 PM

Nicole (Zucker) doesn't seem like a bio-female. So what R3 says is viable.

by Anonymousreply 4September 9, 2019 6:47 PM

May I ask a question, politely? Who are they? If they're in a soap opera, that's fine, but I'd like to have my bearings. I genuinely like the soap queens, but I always feel like I've passed some strange threshold. If these are soap characters, you sort of have to hold my hand as I pass the threshold,

by Anonymousreply 5September 9, 2019 6:57 PM

STFU R5.

by Anonymousreply 6September 9, 2019 7:20 PM

Victor was the star of today's show.

by Anonymousreply 7September 9, 2019 7:21 PM

R6, How very rude!

by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2019 7:22 PM

Nicole is such an annoying skank. Ruining other people's happiness.

by Anonymousreply 9September 9, 2019 7:33 PM

OMG THEY ARE DISGUSTING, SMOOCHING IT UP WHILE SARAH WAITS ALONE.

by Anonymousreply 10September 9, 2019 7:56 PM

R6, thank you for the LOL.

R5 This is Days of Our Lives.

They're only disgusting because the writers haven't written Nicole as Nicole for the last three or four years. She keeps getting kidnapped or forced into lying or breaking up with Eric and it's stupid and monotonous. The real Nicole is sassy, self-possessed and has a natural glow about her. They have been dragging this relationship out for as long as they can without ever letting them just be together and be happy for a couple of months. If they knew how to write that without her saying stupid shit "oh, like my love" or bawling it'd be much better show.

Seriously the last time Nicole and Eric were together for real was like 2 years after he showed up as a priest. I think they were together for like maybe two months during which she was lying about stuff, and then they broke up and then she got with Daniel and then he started drinking and then he accidentally killed Daniel and went to jail and then there was all the Deimos bullshit and then he came back and she got with Brady and then they finally started to get together but she left the show and he got together with Jennifer and then a year later he found her and learned Brady drove her out of town but then she died in the factory....and now Kristen has impersonated her for six months and now they've finally found each other and the audience is fucking tired.

Sweet Jesus. Can't they just go to the movies and hang out and screw for a while?

by Anonymousreply 11September 9, 2019 8:06 PM

This entire experience should have changed Nicole back into old Nicole. I guess they feel that Nicole should be a heroine that you can root for, so they took all of what is interesting about her away.

by Anonymousreply 12September 9, 2019 8:09 PM

"Nicole" is obviously a transbot. The fact that Kristen was able to impersonate her just confirms that.

by Anonymousreply 13September 9, 2019 8:24 PM

"Nicole" is an infernal smelly dump that needs to be shoveled off the show, STAT.

by Anonymousreply 14September 9, 2019 8:33 PM

More than Lani or Ben or Rafe?

I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 15September 11, 2019 2:15 AM

Im sick of that horrible show. I wish they would just cancel it and get it over with. They purposely are eroding the audience so the impending cancellation won’t be as noticeable.

by Anonymousreply 16September 11, 2019 2:23 AM

Why is Marlena gushing about Nicole being back in town today? Marlena doesn't even like Nicole.

by Anonymousreply 17September 11, 2019 6:36 PM

Look who shows up in a new NFL/Tide ad:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 12, 2019 1:15 PM

I'm surprised to say this but I am enjoying Robin Strasser as Vivian.

She was chewing the scenery in her first few episodes, but has toned it down some. Her scene with Kassie de Paiva was especially nice.

by Anonymousreply 19September 18, 2019 1:33 AM

Wasn't there a rumor a few years back that AZ and GV weren't getting along bts and that AZ hated Ericole?

R16 if those supposed "insiders" that could be happening in a few years.

by Anonymousreply 20September 18, 2019 2:31 AM

not sure what thread to use for DOOL but I don't hate NuKristen(I really like her Susan), I can only imagine the scenes between Anna and Kristen if Eileen were still Kristen

Also when Kristen and Tony were an item in the 90s, how did they explain Tony not being with Anna?

by Anonymousreply 21September 18, 2019 8:59 PM

r21 They've retconned the Tony/Andre story so many times, hard to say where things stand at the moment.

But in the 1990s, Kristen, the adopted daughter of Stephano, was engaged to marry Tony. At the time, I do not recall Anna being mentioned aside from an infrequent passing reference.

by Anonymousreply 22September 20, 2019 12:07 AM

At some point when Kristen was supposed to be marrying Tony, it was actually Andre. That's really all I know about what happened back then.

Cool commercial!

by Anonymousreply 23September 20, 2019 8:06 PM

promo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 21, 2019 12:55 AM

Sonny gives Brady"good" advice regarding Kristen

Will questions Gabi about Vivian

Gabi is torn between her love for Stefan's dick and her love for her daughter and Will.

by Anonymousreply 25September 21, 2019 1:04 AM

Last Thursday episode (Sept 26) ended with three great cliffhangers -- Jack getting his memory back, Kristin learning she is pregnant and Kate coming out of her coma. Great episode. Couldn't wait to see the next episode. Exactly what a cliffhanger is supposed to do -- lure me back to see what happens next.

But normally, shows pack such major turning points into the Friday cliffhanger. Why did Days do all these cliffhangers for the Thursday episode?

by Anonymousreply 26October 3, 2019 12:26 AM

Good luck predicting news preemptions these days especially when written six months in advance.

by Anonymousreply 27October 3, 2019 12:39 AM

I KNOW, I KNOW it's a soap opera, but let's see eric, a drunk loser stops being a priest, gets drunk KILLS nicole's fiancee after he proposed and she said yes, and she forgives him, eric and now they are back to being a couple? really? REALLY???????????

never mind, his past and current reputation with women!

never mind, daniel (shawn christian! sigh! and double sigh!) was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter in every way then mopey, dopey eric!..

i don't know which is more unrealistic, stupid or ridiculous ericole or brady horny for evil kristen, you know the one who for decades has harmed his family in every way possible and who just screwed him (literally and figuratively!) over with her disguise trap as nicole! i mean COME ON! ONCE AGAIN, COME ON! he is mentally ill and needs to see a shrink and be committed! kristen must have one magical "cough cough" womanhood!..

by Anonymousreply 28October 3, 2019 12:39 AM

We're sick of Ericole, for destroying Datalounge. Get a fucking blog.

by Anonymousreply 29October 3, 2019 12:49 AM

R28

What are you smoking? Shawn Christian was extremely gross compared to Greg Vaughan. The only reason he and Nicole were paired up at all was because they started dating in real life. That's also the reason why Nicole raged against Eric for so long after the car accident. Like, even after he'd gone to jail and paid his debt and then came to Greece to rescue her sad ass from the cage Xander kept her in.

Thank God the producers cut him loose, because stupid Saint Daniel was boring as hell and condescending and grimey.

by Anonymousreply 30November 27, 2019 6:07 AM

R30... i'm not talking about shawn christian's character as daniel, i'm talking about the actual man and how fricking hot he was in face and body!.... compared to greying haired, bags and dark circles under his eyes, moping frowning constipated expression on his face as acting, sagging body greg vaughan....

in regards to his professional life, as if shawn christian whose been a successful actor in both movies and night time tv needed to stay on a soap opera.

by Anonymousreply 31November 27, 2019 1:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!