Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kelly Clarkson's new talk show debuts today

I think she has a great voice and seems to be a pleasant person but I think she is going to wear out her welcome with this show and The Voice and all her promos for NBC. I don't watch daytime tv but I can see her being like Rosie (back when she was queen of nice).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110December 6, 2019 1:41 PM

I like her. She seems like a genuinely nice person.

by Anonymousreply 1September 9, 2019 12:07 PM

I think it really depends on her producers. They make the show. The talent just shows up. I mean, yes, Clarkson will definitely have input on the shape of the show, but they have already done their market studies to determine which demographics they need and that's what their target is. Jena Bush Hager and Samantha Guthrie are doing very well. I think as we look at some of this programming, we have to see that certain celebrities are aging out of the arena. No one thought Ellen could carry a daily talk show but she certainly has.

by Anonymousreply 2September 9, 2019 12:09 PM

I think Kelly is relatable which helps. On a personal note I wonder about her husband, I realize he is country royalty of sorts but there is something off about him.

by Anonymousreply 3September 9, 2019 12:17 PM

[Quote] I realize he is country royalty of sorts but there is something off about him.

Like all of the rumours about him cheating on her?

by Anonymousreply 4September 9, 2019 12:18 PM

I have a feeling her show is going to do "just ok" and squeak by enough to be get renewed. I am interested in seeing how the show is.

by Anonymousreply 5September 9, 2019 12:32 PM

She'll have no problems finding advertisers. If she can ask good questions and is a good listener (she is a musician after all) she'll be good. Kelly is good at harmonizing.

by Anonymousreply 6September 9, 2019 12:41 PM

She's more like a Ricki Lake. Different kinds of shows, I know.

by Anonymousreply 7September 9, 2019 12:46 PM

I saw a few minutes of Jerry O'Connell's talk show and he is like Jimmy Fallon on speed

by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2019 12:48 PM

If her guest were all cancel culture, she'd rock: kathy griffin, louis ck, rosanne, al franken, matt lauer, harvey weinstein ....

by Anonymousreply 9September 9, 2019 12:58 PM

The set design is fucking horrendous

by Anonymousreply 10September 11, 2019 9:06 AM

ewwwww she one gross dyke.

by Anonymousreply 11September 11, 2019 11:49 AM

Was that ugly midget supposed to be one of her guests? Hope her show fails already then.

by Anonymousreply 12September 11, 2019 11:57 AM

Kelly Clarkson premiered yesterday to a 1.9 household rating across primary runs in the metered markets. That marks the highest debut rating for a first run syndicated show in seven years, since September 2012 when Katie Couric’s Katie and Steve Harvey opened with a 2.8 and 1.5 HH rating, respectively.

In the target Women 25-54 demo, Kelly averaged a 0.8 rating, the best debut mark in five years with a +33% increase over lead-in and a 100% increase versus September 2018.

by Anonymousreply 13September 11, 2019 12:08 PM

R13 sounds like she did ok.

by Anonymousreply 14September 11, 2019 2:18 PM

She was smart. She re introduced herself to a broader audience when she became a regular on The Voice. So she built her audience awareness. Even if you never watched The Voice, you knew who she was.

by Anonymousreply 15September 11, 2019 2:42 PM

Simon, Paula and Randy are on her show today, and Damn! Randy got skinny!

by Anonymousreply 16September 18, 2019 7:15 PM

I want to see Aidy Bryant parody her talk show on SNL.

by Anonymousreply 17September 18, 2019 7:20 PM

Aidy Bryant would have to do some fast talking. 😁

by Anonymousreply 18September 18, 2019 7:30 PM

They showed some clips from American Idol season 1, and Kelly was skinny and Randy was Huge!

by Anonymousreply 19September 18, 2019 7:32 PM

Yashar Ali:

For daytime talk shows, the most important demo is women between 25-54. Over the past week, Kelly Clarkson's new daytime talk show started out strong but rapidly dipped. Tamron Hall's new daytime talk show remained steady in that demo. Will be interesting to track this week.

by Anonymousreply 20September 18, 2019 8:01 PM

I only catch the last few minutes waiting for The View to start. Too many "y'all"s in just those few minutes.

by Anonymousreply 21September 18, 2019 8:06 PM

I really like Kelly Clarkson, but she talks so damn fast that she's practically out of breath at the end of her sentence.

by Anonymousreply 22September 18, 2019 8:10 PM

[quote]I can see her being like Rosie (back when she was queen of nice).

[quote]She's more like a Ricki Lake.

I think she'll be more of a "Carnie!".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 18, 2019 8:12 PM

Happened to be out for lunch the first day her show was on. I was seated next to the big screen. OK, I am not the audience they’re after, but that conversation with Dwayne Johnson was the most valid, insipid, treacly thing ever. It seems targeted to the lowest common denominator. Total fluff, no substance, no opinions that could possibly offend. If these kinds of talk shows maintain an audience, getting Trump out of office will be an uphill battle.

by Anonymousreply 24September 18, 2019 8:30 PM

Not valid. Vapid.

by Anonymousreply 25September 18, 2019 8:30 PM

r24, I don't think that's a symptom of the Trump era necessarily.

Daytime talk shows are usually vapid and substance-free. Mike Douglas's show was incredibly popular when I was growing up in the 70s, and Rosie O'Donnell modeled her 90s show on his and had her own enormous success with it.

During the day people who watch TV shows don't want to think, for some reason. They mostly just want niceness. That's why Ellen is so successful now (she has to hide the person she really is under a façade of niceness, just the same way Rosie did). Now that Ellen's over 60, it's time for someone else to be the successor as daytime's niceness figure--whether Kelly Clarkson will be the one to do so is another question.

by Anonymousreply 26September 18, 2019 8:53 PM

She needs to leave that blonde crap alone, it makes her look cheap and tawdry.

by Anonymousreply 27September 18, 2019 10:55 PM

She should have Natalie Maines on as a guest.

by Anonymousreply 28September 18, 2019 10:59 PM

[quote]seems targeted to the lowest common denominator.

So it’ll be a hit then.

by Anonymousreply 29September 18, 2019 11:00 PM

I am afraid to watch it because I think it will make me dislike her, I don't even watch The Voice but she already is annoying me from those promos. Oversaturation.

by Anonymousreply 30September 19, 2019 4:09 AM

I like Kelly Clarkson a lot, but I could never watch her every day. She’s just too much, and yeah, the show is too “we’re all so positive.”

Regardless the person Ellen is offscreen, her show is a finely tuned machine, and it works well. I can see why her ratings are high.

by Anonymousreply 31September 19, 2019 4:34 AM

She's slowly starting to get more comfortable but the show is itself is messy and not very creative. I love when she comes out and sings her cover. That's the best part. Her American Idol reunion was good just for nostalgia and the interview with Christina Aguilera was surprisingly good and insightful.

by Anonymousreply 32September 23, 2019 6:34 PM

she can sang all she wants but the show is a flop a roonie cause she is lez and wont chat bout it,...FAKE

by Anonymousreply 33September 24, 2019 11:33 AM

Reunion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 24, 2019 11:48 AM

[quote]I really like Kelly Clarkson, but she talks so damn fast that she's practically out of breath at the end of her sentence.

Like her her too but she is really manic right now. Might be she is very jazzed in something new. I'll check back in a few weeks to see if she has calmed down.

[quote]OK, I am not the audience they’re after, but that conversation with Dwayne Johnson was the most valid, insipid, treacly thing ever.

You're not going to get Dick Cavett in daytime. Plus he wasn't supposed to be there. He came in on his own as a replacement for his friend Kevin Hart who was supposed to be her first guest and who had that accident the day before. Johnson jumped on a plane from Hawaii to help her out.

by Anonymousreply 35September 24, 2019 11:55 AM

I am ready for a new Oprah, for someone who can blend fun with serious issues and get into them in depth—and authentically so—in a way the news media does not. Some people are better hosts than others, that’s true, but otherwise the programming of celebrity interview-style talk shows is interchangeable.

The only thing Ellen has beyond promoting celeb projects is gimmicks (games, scaring people) that are tired now. Aside from giving shit to people who are down on their luck—a formula that feels exploitative now—there’s zero substance.

I can think of an almost endless list of talk shows that have come and gone in which the host was adequate but had nothing of substance to offer: Rolanda, Jenny Jones, Ricki Lake, Tempest Bledsoe, Gabrielle Carteris, Roseanne, Nate Berkus, Rachael Ray, Maury, Sally Jesse Raphael, Marky Fucking Mark Wahlberg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 24, 2019 12:25 PM

Kelly was really smart to do that American Idol reunion. It made me tune in, and in the peocess it made her seem both fun loving and someone who is proud of where she came from.

I agree if she does a mix of fun, celebrity shows, and some heart warming topics without going into trash TV, she can fill the Oprah void.

She should sing from time to time as well.

by Anonymousreply 37September 24, 2019 12:43 PM

She sings every show - the open. They have one person be the announcer co-host and she will sing whatever they want (Pick). She had to learn Lose yourself in 20 minutes (eminem) becaues one of the co-hosts picked it. She is backed by Ellen and is Ellen's lead in.

by Anonymousreply 38September 24, 2019 1:12 PM

As Ricki lake showed, Anything is possible. But I have no idea why people would compare her to Ellen or Rosie, who are both comedians With a long history of work

by Anonymousreply 39September 24, 2019 1:17 PM

R39 She has a long history of work, as long as Rosie did when Rosie got her talk show. Clarkson was on American Idol in 2002, almost 20 years ago. Her career was very up and down. She had to sing shitty songs and then she took on a record mogul in rebellion as she insisted on singing her own music, which was actually better than the Idol-style bullshit Clive Davis forced her to sing. She succeeded with big hits despite the reputational damage of raking him on and being “difficult.” She remained well liked by the public. She established some industry cred despite the handicap of being a talent show contestant. Then she got herself booked as a talent show guest vocal coach and then as a judge, where she marketed her personality. She was never a standup comic or a feature film best friend character like Rosie and Ellen, but she has two decades of performing before live audiences and being a bold personality under her belt.

I find her a little annoying, honestly, but she is experienced.

by Anonymousreply 40September 24, 2019 1:31 PM

If she takes it down a notch or two I can see her show succeeding. The Christmas in September stuff made me cringe. More free shit to make the fraus scream and coo...it's been done way too many times on these talk shows.

by Anonymousreply 41September 24, 2019 1:57 PM

Kelly's voice not sound so good lately....ease up on the camels babe.

by Anonymousreply 42September 24, 2019 3:08 PM

ease up on the Adderall Kelly bb....k?

by Anonymousreply 43September 24, 2019 3:10 PM

Yea simmer down bitch, u getting on my nerves.

by Anonymousreply 44September 24, 2019 3:18 PM

I like her. And she seems like a lot of fun.

by Anonymousreply 45September 24, 2019 3:30 PM

Won't somebody, please, think of The Clay Aiken?

by Anonymousreply 46September 24, 2019 3:33 PM

YES THINK OF THE CLAIKENS

by Anonymousreply 47September 24, 2019 5:48 PM

"... was the most valid, insipid, treacly thing ever. It seems targeted to the lowest common denominator. Total fluff, no substance, no opinions that could possibly offend"

That's what the viewers want: Happy Happy Happy. America has grown incredibly dumb and passive, childlike. Cartoon, games, action movies, toys.

by Anonymousreply 48September 24, 2019 6:34 PM

did the audience consist of fraus loudly screaming “woooooo!!!!”?

by Anonymousreply 49September 24, 2019 6:36 PM

Her audiences aren't crazy yet like Ellen's or Oprah's.

by Anonymousreply 50September 24, 2019 7:44 PM

why don't she jus do hee haw and roll out on the carpet like a pig, yodel and make hillbilly sounds u old hog

by Anonymousreply 51September 25, 2019 3:12 PM

r36 Rachael's show is still on, and successful. And Mark WALBERG (not Marky Mark Wahlberg) had a talk show.

by Anonymousreply 52September 25, 2019 3:46 PM

[quote]She is backed by Ellen and is Ellen's lead in.

Neither of these statements is true. Ellen's show is produced by Warner Bros.; Kelly's is from NBCUniversal. And both are syndicated, so local stations can air them whenever they want to. Just because they air that way in your market doesn't mean it's that way everywhere. Kelly is Ellen's COMPETITION.

by Anonymousreply 53September 25, 2019 3:49 PM

She’s not a comedian, so she’s not going to pass the time.

by Anonymousreply 54September 25, 2019 4:16 PM

‘Kelly Clarkson’ Scores Highest Rated Premiere Week In 7 Years

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55September 25, 2019 9:12 PM

r53 - umm. Ellen came on the show and literally said "I am so happy you are our lead in.."

by Anonymousreply 56September 29, 2019 1:15 AM

Produced and distributed by NBCUniversal Television, it premiered on September 9, 2019, in first-run syndication. NBC Owned Television Stations serves as the show's major affiliate base, and on those stations, it is positioned as a lead-in to The Ellen DeGeneres Show where those stations broadcast the latter.

by Anonymousreply 57September 29, 2019 1:19 AM

It’s like Oprah’s King World syndication. She was syndicated, but her shown was aired on ABC at 4:00 pm in almost all networks.

by Anonymousreply 58September 29, 2019 1:27 AM

r57 "where those stations broadcast the latter." Again, both programs are syndicated; each station chooses when to air them. So she might be the lead-in in some markets, but certainly not everywhere. The only place where she's defined as the "lead-in" is on stations owned by NBCUniversal that also show "Ellen."

by Anonymousreply 59September 29, 2019 1:29 AM

r59 yeah they are called OnO's Owned and Operated - mostly in top 20 markets. The ones that count in the ratings like NYC, LA, Dallas, Philly, Miami, San Diego, San Fran, Chicago...

by Anonymousreply 60September 29, 2019 1:52 AM

in NE Central PA Ellen is on at 10:00 am on ABC and Kelly is on 3:00pm on CBS

by Anonymousreply 61September 29, 2019 5:55 PM

She's a hit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62September 30, 2019 6:13 AM

they want to have her come out dressed like miss piggy and roll her in butter fat?

fun!

by Anonymousreply 63September 30, 2019 7:07 AM

Carroll also pointed out that Clarkson's ratings are significant because it's "almost impossible to succeed" in daytime TV.

Other popular musicians like Harry Connick Jr. and Queen Latifah have tried their hands at daytime and failed. Even veteran interviewers like Meredith Vieria struggled to find an audience for "The Meredith Vieira Show."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64October 23, 2019 4:35 PM

The show's okay in a frau-centric, warm and fuzzy kind of way. She's relaxed a bit and seems to be hitting some sort of stride since the show first started. However, I'm kind of surprised how cocky she comes across at times. I never saw that from her before. She'll make subtle comments about her wealth/success and how her kids better appreciate it. The daily song covers are fantastic. That's the magic niche right there I think. She needs to have a better rotation of shoes, though. She wears the same ugly black heels way too much.

by Anonymousreply 65October 23, 2019 4:52 PM

Ruh-roh, Tubby's going to Vegas. Does that mean the talk show is finito?

If she's going to do show after show she'd better get some vocal advice. She sings almost everything in 'head voice'- which is the voice you use when you're yelling at your kids or at a sporting event..

by Anonymousreply 66November 3, 2019 3:05 AM

link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67November 3, 2019 3:05 AM

I'm surprised that she hasn't done a covers album yet. She's fantastic at them and always finds a way to make them her own.

by Anonymousreply 68November 3, 2019 3:09 AM

Kelly has done literally hundreds of covers in her concerts over the years. A different one every night. Her voice is stellar, though sometimes tired and raspy. She doesn't just sing in head voice, her vocal palette is truly impressive. But she has the best head voice in the game, she can sing in a shimmering soprano or add rasp at will. Amazing singer. Kelly's not perfect - she's got soul. She's like the best bar band girl singer in the world. I love her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69November 3, 2019 3:40 AM

Yes she did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70November 3, 2019 3:42 AM

I love Kelly, but that doesn't touch Tammy's version. Anyway, considering that she's from TX, and her connection to Reba, it's also surprising that Kelly hasn't done a country album. She has to be one of the most humble celebrities around, so if she mentions her success it's probably because she came from a pretty humble background which her kids will have no understanding of.

by Anonymousreply 71November 3, 2019 3:54 AM

She's not trying to be like Tammy Wynette there R71. She's kinda of throwing the song away. But Tammy could never take it up the octave. Make no mistake. Kelly Clarkson knows about singing and how to sing. And she's a doll. A nice woman. Funny, naturally inclusive. She's very confident - about her talent. Like Whitney, Barbra, Aretha, Celine and Gladys. You don't have this kind of vocal gift and not know it. What sets Kelly apart is that she forsakes perfection and goes for broke. Her voice has this brilliance to it's tone. She doesn't need to push so hard - she just likes it. She has a complete lack of artifice. She just loves to sing. And talk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72November 3, 2019 4:13 AM

[quote], I'm kind of surprised how cocky she comes across at times. I never saw that from her before.

I've always seen it and that's why I can't fucking stand her.

by Anonymousreply 73November 3, 2019 4:15 AM

Kelly needs better songs to record. Her voice and ability is world class.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74November 3, 2019 4:39 AM

[quote]f she's going to do show after show she'd better get some vocal advice. She sings almost everything in 'head voice'- which is the voice you use when you're yelling at your kids or at a sporting event..

If you read the article it's 16 performances spread out from April to September 2020. Celine might have played all week but most residences only do a limited amount of shows now but I'm sure Kelly Clarkson appreciates your vocal advice. Imagine how successful she could have been with you guiding her.

by Anonymousreply 75November 4, 2019 4:52 PM

Watching her read the TelePrompTer was painful.

by Anonymousreply 76November 4, 2019 5:13 PM

Was she going to come out at one point when she was shaving the side of her head?

by Anonymousreply 77November 5, 2019 1:51 AM

R77 what gave you that idea?

by Anonymousreply 78November 5, 2019 2:02 AM

R78, I’m not r77, but she pings. (For me, at least.)

by Anonymousreply 79November 5, 2019 7:39 PM

I didn't know Henry used to be a hairdresser. Also Eggnog Pong sounds way better than Beer Pong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80November 8, 2019 11:10 AM

She seems very nice and kind and genuine. And also loud and annoying. I wish her well, but I can’t watch her show.

by Anonymousreply 81November 8, 2019 11:21 AM

That would be awesome, R9. I want a casual talk show with these types. But otherwise I really think Kelly is a genuine sweetheart and hope the show takes off. I appreciate her going for some of the human-interest guests with inspiring stories and having them mix with the celeb guests. even though it’s not necessarily interesting lol, it’s a twist of the format.

by Anonymousreply 82November 8, 2019 11:44 AM

R82 As an 80s/90s kid, it strikes me as so odd that that’s a twist on the format. Throughout those decades, all daytime talk shows blended celebrity promotions with human-interest stories and audience interaction. Oprah of course mastered and then dominated that whole space. But then at some point (Rosie?) daytime talk shows became completely and totally inane, just celebrities pushing their projects and dumb mindless games.

by Anonymousreply 83November 8, 2019 11:50 AM

Sorry, R83, you’re deifnitey right. I came of age in the 2000s but I am aware that talk shows used to have that format. I think it’s a refreshing return of the format.

by Anonymousreply 84November 8, 2019 12:15 PM

The Ellen show features "regular people" as guests as does the Dr. Phil show. Both of those are the biggest talk shows on the air.

Which US daytime talk show doesn't feature regular people?

by Anonymousreply 85November 8, 2019 12:50 PM

Well, they didn't in the olden days. Mike Douglas, Merv Griffin, et. al. only had celebs. You could say the same for Ryan and Kelly, which is a daytime talk show.

by Anonymousreply 86November 8, 2019 4:10 PM

Renewed for season 2!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 21, 2019 6:23 PM

Happy for her!

by Anonymousreply 88November 21, 2019 11:22 PM

This interview made me a Kelly supporter. Here she meets Cher for the first time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89November 23, 2019 10:12 AM

Let me explain the renewal thing. It’s highly likely they locked in local station deals for two years. They did the same with Katie Couric, announcing a season two renewal when she’d been guaranteed a second season all along.

So it doesn’t necessarily mean she’s doing well enough. Just hype.

by Anonymousreply 90November 23, 2019 10:56 AM

I have been watching her every day. I am so glad her show is pulling in huge numbers. Critics say she is like a return to 70s variety talk shows. I love her opening singing numbers, so emotional. She is just pure love in a sick world.

by Anonymousreply 91December 4, 2019 9:46 PM

R79 I am sure every one is gay in your delusional fucked up world.

by Anonymousreply 92December 4, 2019 9:49 PM

Two comments: That cover of Radiohead upthread is incredible. I had no idea she had a voice THAT good and she needs to fire her stylist immediately.

by Anonymousreply 93December 4, 2019 10:14 PM

R90, do you have receipts?

by Anonymousreply 94December 4, 2019 11:27 PM

Kelly can sing R93. Really sing. She's the best in the game, technically. But that's not all she cares about. When she's not on TV she doesn't worry about sounding perfect or wearing shoes. She's a vocal thrill with all her superior placement, technique and power. But she's not afraid to shred it or land a note wrong. A racehorse wants to run. Kelly's got the goods. You should go see her in concert before it's too late.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95December 5, 2019 2:22 AM

They canceled Steve Harvey for this borderline dwarf. Fah shame.

by Anonymousreply 96December 5, 2019 2:40 AM

Kelly conquers the Kennedy Center

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97December 5, 2019 3:19 AM

R96 Steve Harvey is only the most revolting ugly human turd in history. Anyone who likes him is a fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 98December 5, 2019 8:47 AM

[quote]That cover of Radiohead upthread is incredible. '

I might be the only person on the planet that just doesn't get that song. I understand the sentiment, but I think it's ugly music.

by Anonymousreply 99December 5, 2019 9:25 AM

she is like a sow on speed. unreal......

by Anonymousreply 100December 5, 2019 10:35 AM

During Thanksgiving my sister said "I'm so sick of seeing this bitch every time I turn on the TV." I like Kelly but I do feel like she's in danger of overexposure. I also am put off when she starts bitching about her kids. It seems way out of character for her. That said, she's amazing in R95 and I love her when she sings at the top of her show.

by Anonymousreply 101December 5, 2019 2:19 PM

I watched when she had Kristen Bell on. You could tell they didn't really like each other. That Kristen Bell comes across as a huge bitch.

by Anonymousreply 102December 5, 2019 2:25 PM

[quote] I saw a few minutes of Jerry O'Connell's talk show and he is like Jimmy Fallon on speed

Except that Jerry O’Connell is actually hot and Jimmy Fallon is not.

by Anonymousreply 103December 5, 2019 2:37 PM

This being a hit proves viewers really life their talk show host fat.

by Anonymousreply 104December 5, 2019 2:40 PM

R103, I dunno. I think Jerry's starting to enter the fug stage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105December 5, 2019 2:43 PM

[quote]I also am put off when she starts bitching about her kids. It seems way out of character for her. T

She's speaking to the core base that watches, stay at home Mom's who just want a glass of wine and to put the kids in the basement for an hour.

by Anonymousreply 106December 5, 2019 3:48 PM

R104 Agreed. Skinny Oprah always sucked.

by Anonymousreply 107December 6, 2019 4:52 AM

The American public loves a fat, upbeat Frau who’s not too highfalutin. Shes Rachael Ray 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 108December 6, 2019 9:02 AM

I'm fat and no one likes me................... except MY FATHER

by Anonymousreply 109December 6, 2019 1:32 PM

Even I thought you were a pill who ate too many dinner rolls. Now I'm glad I don't have to smell your queefs every morning and see tampon wrappers in every bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 110December 6, 2019 1:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!