Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kevin Spacey sings La Bamba on the mandolin and poses with young men on the streets of Seville

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120September 19, 2019 9:56 PM

His nervous breakdown is fucking weird.

by Anonymousreply 1September 4, 2019 10:27 PM

He’ll make a comeback in Europe. Where ages of consent are lower and Puritanical attitudes are not widespread.

by Anonymousreply 2September 4, 2019 10:29 PM

the swarthy Spaniard on the left is hot

by Anonymousreply 3September 4, 2019 10:33 PM

This is all very Victorian/Edwardian gay; going to the Continent to escape the puritanical Anglos hounding you.

by Anonymousreply 4September 4, 2019 10:36 PM

The spanish boys are adorable. And they don't give a fuck!

by Anonymousreply 5September 4, 2019 10:38 PM

I know that place in Seville. Coincidentally it's a five minute walk to a gay bar with a huge dark room.

by Anonymousreply 6September 4, 2019 10:43 PM

Like the unproven andr dropped rape accusations against Chrissy, the world does not give a fuq.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 4, 2019 11:17 PM

Suddenly, last summer (or September)

by Anonymousreply 8September 4, 2019 11:25 PM

R8 What a perfect end for Kevin, being eaten alive by street urchins

by Anonymousreply 9September 4, 2019 11:27 PM

Good for him. If I had the time and money, I'd be partying with young, hot dudes all the time.

by Anonymousreply 10September 4, 2019 11:32 PM

He's still under investigation? Should it really take more than 2 years?

by Anonymousreply 11September 5, 2019 12:35 AM

He needs to get back together with Diane.

by Anonymousreply 12September 5, 2019 1:13 AM

All I see is televangelist Jim Bakker.

by Anonymousreply 13September 5, 2019 2:12 AM

He's still getting ass

by Anonymousreply 14September 5, 2019 2:33 AM

Good. Come back to the 5 & Dime, Kevin Spacey. You got fucking railroaded.

by Anonymousreply 15September 5, 2019 2:36 AM

A man in a wig indicating.

by Anonymousreply 16September 5, 2019 2:41 AM

Only if he’s paying for it @R14

by Anonymousreply 17September 5, 2019 2:45 AM

"You got fucking railroaded."

Shut up, you dumb fuck. Spacey is a crotch-grabbing perv.

by Anonymousreply 18September 5, 2019 2:45 AM

Riiiiight, a world famous two time Oscar winner is going around grabbing random dicks. You must get your entertainment business news from PARADE magazine.

by Anonymousreply 19September 5, 2019 3:43 PM

I've had my crotch and ass grabbed innumerable times.

by Anonymousreply 20September 5, 2019 9:47 PM

Chicos deliciosos y agradables. ¿Quién quiere comer a quién?

by Anonymousreply 21September 5, 2019 11:20 PM

Seville is kind of boring and he must be super needy to be out performing in such a manner. Tragic.

by Anonymousreply 22September 5, 2019 11:41 PM

"Riiiiight, a world famous two time Oscar winner is going around grabbing random dicks."

He did. He does. Who are you, his agent?

by Anonymousreply 23September 6, 2019 12:33 AM

It's Dianne. Still waiting to get her pussy grabbed by Kevin. But hopeful.

by Anonymousreply 24September 6, 2019 12:35 AM

He's like a real-life Shady Dame of Seville.

by Anonymousreply 25September 6, 2019 12:43 AM

[quote] Seville is kind of boring and he must be super needy to be out performing in such a manner.

Probably walking around looking for a good barber.

by Anonymousreply 26September 6, 2019 5:44 AM

Yeah the guy has serious fucking issues but I thought the way he was removed from the John Getty movie was a hysterical over reaction . I mean he had already filmed the part. What was particularly hypocritical is that nobody said a word about Mark Wahlberg being in the same film and he blinded an innocent man in an ethnically motivated incident. Only in America would anyone think that being groped is worse than being blinded. So weird that Wahlberg never apologized or showed any real remorse but because he didn't touch anyone's cock or privates he can be forgiven while Spacey can't.

by Anonymousreply 27September 6, 2019 6:53 AM

I've always found Spacey creepy and have never much cared for him. Still, he has to live a life.....

by Anonymousreply 28September 6, 2019 7:05 AM

I wish he would just go away. He's rich, he can afford to do that. Instead he keeps making a fool of himself publicly. I guess he can't help it. He's very fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 29September 6, 2019 8:46 PM

Nice try lying Troll at R27. Wahlberg, whom I am not a fan of and who is a douche twat, did apologise and FURTHERMORE the victim admitted the eye had been lost earlier, not by Wahlberg's punch.

But just carry on pulling shit out your ass, as that's the AMURCA way nowadays. MAGA!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 6, 2019 8:56 PM

Good for Kevin for moving on and living his life. Not his fault that the SJWs cant stop living in misery & loathing.

by Anonymousreply 31September 6, 2019 11:45 PM

R31 is really quite an idiot. Defending...Kevin Spacey. Yes, an idiot through and through.

by Anonymousreply 32September 7, 2019 12:35 AM

R29, yeah, he's rich and he actually went away. To SPAIN... but people like OP keep bringing him back. He didn't post these pics, fans did and media disseminated. If you want him to go away just don't post this shit anymore, and poof, he's gone.

by Anonymousreply 33September 8, 2019 4:54 PM

He's playing a guitar, not a mandolin.

by Anonymousreply 34September 8, 2019 5:11 PM

R25 - your references are le jazz hot, baby!

by Anonymousreply 35September 8, 2019 5:23 PM

He should die in prison.. preferably after being brutally beaten.

by Anonymousreply 36September 8, 2019 5:27 PM

^^^^ "Who's this healthy lady?"

by Anonymousreply 37September 14, 2019 4:16 PM

Is there a law that old gay men can not be with young gay men? I had no idea. I think Kevin will be just fine.

by Anonymousreply 38September 14, 2019 4:25 PM

I have been grabbed a few times, funny how I never sued anyone.

by Anonymousreply 39September 14, 2019 4:28 PM

R36 sounds like she should be the one in prison, what a weirdo?

by Anonymousreply 40September 14, 2019 4:32 PM

Spanish men are insatiable and oversexed.

by Anonymousreply 41September 14, 2019 4:41 PM

Sound is terrible

by Anonymousreply 42September 14, 2019 4:48 PM

R39, he did more than just grab guys. Do some research before you embarrass yourself

R40, the weirdos are the ones defending a man who makes passes at children

by Anonymousreply 43September 14, 2019 4:56 PM

Is r31 congratulating OJ on moving on and living his life?

by Anonymousreply 44September 14, 2019 4:58 PM

Jesus, the Spacey Is A Pedo frau is back at R43. Do you have alerts set up so you know when to chime in?

If there was actual dick grabbing, it was most likely accompanied by flirting, smiling, trying to get something out of big star that could help an actor's career... which changes EVERYTHING, you sad prude.

by Anonymousreply 45September 14, 2019 9:20 PM

Spacey was a victim too you know. Spacey never pursued anyone who wasn't post pubescent; many of these guys seduced him for fame and money. Yes, he got a bit handsy when drunk, but thats what people do.

by Anonymousreply 46September 14, 2019 9:29 PM

R46, are you serious? He was known for groping straight guys and underage boys. He isn't a victim of anything but his own sleaziness

by Anonymousreply 47September 14, 2019 9:33 PM

And one asshole actor who took advantage of a social movement to get himself some relevance again (which lasted all of ten minutes). Spacey is a gay man acting like a gay man who is getting attention from another attractive man and some of you eunichs hate it. Time will show he got swept up in a lousy hysteria. Franco too. And Franken.

by Anonymousreply 48September 14, 2019 9:39 PM

An inspiration to gay men. I don't want to let him down.

by Anonymousreply 49September 14, 2019 9:41 PM

r48 I need to register a serious objection -- Spacey is fucking hideous and always was.

by Anonymousreply 50September 14, 2019 9:46 PM

Spacey is one the greatest actors of all time. I will never accept him as a sociopathic serial groper. Any "straight" guy who doesn't want to be fondled will act violently upon another man touching him. These whores were wither closeted or loved the attention. The only victim in all of this is Diane, who might still be waiting at the altar.

by Anonymousreply 51September 14, 2019 10:04 PM

You should try growing up with a sadistic Nazi, molester father. Spacey could have turned out much worse.

by Anonymousreply 52September 14, 2019 10:06 PM

Spacey is not that great an actor.

by Anonymousreply 53September 14, 2019 10:17 PM

R52, my dad molested me and I don't go around attacking guys sexually

by Anonymousreply 54September 14, 2019 10:22 PM

As predicted, the Spacey creeper apologists appear, yet again.

by Anonymousreply 55September 14, 2019 10:24 PM

True, R54. You just go online and be a total cunt to strangers.

by Anonymousreply 56September 14, 2019 10:31 PM

Spacey is a totem for old homos who never got any young ass and still lust for it. They'll defend him to the end.

by Anonymousreply 57September 14, 2019 10:34 PM

It absolutely destroys the anti-Spacey trolls (who are also the pro-Mia trolls) to know that there are people out there who actually think Spacey (and Woody) are good at what they do professionally and are hot/funny.

They hate that someone could possibly disagree with their extreme negative worldview. Like the ex-wife who can't comprehend that the kids don't hate their father's guts no matter how much shit she makes up about him 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 58September 14, 2019 10:37 PM

LOL

Thanks for that.

Believing that Spacey is disgusting does not equal an "extreme negative worldview", though I can see why old homos who envy and admire his behaviour might think so.

by Anonymousreply 59September 14, 2019 10:41 PM

Interesting to note that the anti-Spacey troll doesn't even bother to hide her homophobia. Why are you on a gay men's message board, frau cunt?

by Anonymousreply 60September 14, 2019 10:47 PM

Creepy pervert....we know about you, Kevin. Just go away. PLEASE.

by Anonymousreply 61September 14, 2019 10:49 PM

Shut up, Mia. Go kill off another (foreign) adoptee.

by Anonymousreply 62September 14, 2019 10:52 PM

r60 as a Spacey fan you should know that Spacey is himself a wonderful source of internalized homophobia, after all, he was closeted through his entire multi-decade career and only came out when he was finally shot down for being a handsy creeper sack of shit. I believe it was the allegation from a then-14 year old that Spacey tried to fuck him that did it, if you recall.

by Anonymousreply 63September 14, 2019 10:57 PM

"It absolutely destroys the anti-Spacey trolls (who are also the pro-Mia trolls) to know that there are people out there who actually think Spacey (and Woody) are good at what they do professionally and are hot/funny."

You think Woody Allen and Kevin Spacey are "hot?" Boy, are you a pathetic moron.

by Anonymousreply 64September 14, 2019 11:46 PM

The gringa wanrs some pinga.

by Anonymousreply 65September 14, 2019 11:50 PM

[quote] Any "straight" guy who doesn't want to be fondled will act violently upon another man touching him.

Yes, because if you're a lowly technician on the set who needs to keep himself employed, you will violently assault the guy who is basically the reason why your show exists and has the biggest power pull on that set. Sure, Jan... Some of you idiots are beyond dim or just willful morons.

by Anonymousreply 66September 15, 2019 12:01 AM

These gross old gays that fantasize about taking advantage of young men will never stop.

by Anonymousreply 67September 15, 2019 12:03 AM

When you create masterpieces like American Beauty, Usual Suspects, & House of Cards you can do whatever the fuck you what. As long as it isn't rape rape.

by Anonymousreply 68September 15, 2019 12:17 AM

r68 please die.

by Anonymousreply 69September 15, 2019 12:18 AM

Sorry but I'll take the long closeted gay actor over the DL troll who loves to call everyone a "gross old gay" and a "pedo".

by Anonymousreply 70September 15, 2019 12:24 AM

R56, as opposed to being a cunt towards abuse victims like you?

R68, all that shit is middlebrow and he didn't exactly "create" those movies either. He's not Leonardo DaVinci and even if he was that wouldn't excuse what he did.

by Anonymousreply 71September 15, 2019 12:32 AM

R60, the ones defending Spacey are the trolls. Why would you defend a self-loathing gay who abused a bunch of guys and only came out when he was forced to? He hasn't done shit for gays.

by Anonymousreply 72September 15, 2019 12:34 AM

What abuse victims, R71?

Just claiming you were one doesn't make it so. I know people like you and Tatum O'Neal who really really wish they'd been molested find that hard to accept.

by Anonymousreply 73September 15, 2019 12:34 AM

R72 Why would you defend someone who posts up and down DL referring to gay men as "gross old gays" and "pedos" all the time? If you think like him/her why are you even on a gay message board. Fuck right off.

by Anonymousreply 74September 15, 2019 12:35 AM

That guy with the beard playing the guitar is FUCKING HOT

by Anonymousreply 75September 15, 2019 12:37 AM

hahaaa WTF??

by Anonymousreply 76September 15, 2019 12:42 AM

R74, why would you defend a self-loathing gay who is a sexual predator?

R73 there are dozens of guys who have come forward. 20 at the Old Vic alone. You'd have to be a delusional fanboy to think every single one is a liar.

by Anonymousreply 77September 15, 2019 1:41 AM

Spacey lied for SO many years about his homosexuality. When asked about the rumors, he said, and I quote "It's a lie." And when he declared love for poor flabbergasted Diane on the Academy Awards...oh my God. And he'd still be closeted if the shit hadn't hit the fan about his crotch grabbing. He deserves all the backlash that he's getting, and then some.

by Anonymousreply 78September 15, 2019 2:55 AM

" I can see why old homos who envy and admire his behaviour"

Fuck off, cunt (and, no, there's now way this one isn't female. The ex-wife analogy above is dead on).

by Anonymousreply 79September 15, 2019 3:50 AM

r78, You do kinda make a point. I just want Spacey to be great because he's such a phenomenal talent. I know it says a lot about me. I'm actually surprised he didn't get more of backlash for the timing of his coming out and bearding and closeting all those years.

by Anonymousreply 80September 15, 2019 4:50 AM

R78 Who cares if an actor is closeted or not? It's not like he's writing anti-gay legislation. Calm the fuck down.

If it was up to you, you'd have him dragged out into the street and drawn and quartered.

by Anonymousreply 81September 15, 2019 4:55 AM

"If it was up to you, you'd have him dragged out into the street and drawn and quartered."

No. I'd just like to see him convicted of sex crimes. I'd like to see him put away, if even for a short time. That would serve him right.

by Anonymousreply 82September 15, 2019 5:01 AM

R82 You really need to stop posting from multiple devices. We can all tell it's one incest survivor loon who's all over this thread AND the Kavanaugh thread AND the Tatum thread. You do occasionally slip up you know.

by Anonymousreply 83September 15, 2019 5:03 AM

The smug asshole probably still has no idea what all this outrage was all about. Bet he still thinks he never did anything wrong and was just giving some young men "a good time". He should go away and stay away - forever.

by Anonymousreply 84September 15, 2019 8:00 AM

I like him. good actor and a bit of a perv but so what?

by Anonymousreply 85September 15, 2019 9:05 AM

[quote]I like him. good perv and a bit of an actor but so what?

FTFY

by Anonymousreply 86September 15, 2019 10:35 AM

I worked with Kevin for a year at the Old Vic.

Every single person in the UK theatre scene has a “Kevin Spacey horror story.” Everyone.

I personally know probably 50 young men who he harassed or groped, and no these were not men who were flirting with him or smiling or even auditioning, some of them were not even actors. Many of them describe it as assault or harassment and as upsetting even to this day.

That doesn’t include the outright rapes and drugging young men without their knowledge. Or his abusive treatment of staff.

The Spacey defender has obviously never met him, never worked in the entertainment industry, and needs to die in a fire.

by Anonymousreply 87September 15, 2019 12:07 PM

R87 You've repeated this "story" in every Spacey thread. We get it. He wasn't interested in you and you're jealous. Give it a rest, toots.

by Anonymousreply 88September 15, 2019 1:59 PM

r87 the Spacey defender very likely admires and envies the behaviour you describe. Never underestimate the level of entitlement some men, in particular men of a certain now elder generation, feel toward the objects of their lust. Spacey is their patron saint.

by Anonymousreply 89September 15, 2019 3:49 PM

Next month is his coming-out-iversary.

It's hard for those of us who've known it for decades to remember that he said he was gay when he was 58 years old.

by Anonymousreply 90September 15, 2019 4:09 PM

r81 is an idiot. Calling someone out for lying is not the same as killing them, you hysterical fanboy. And lying about who you are sends the message that being gay is something to be ashamed of.

r88, other people have come forward with stories similar to what r78 is saying. You're accusing others of being "jealous" because you're a biased fanboy.

by Anonymousreply 91September 15, 2019 4:09 PM

R87 You told us about Spacey many times now. Any stories about other gay DL favorite theatre actors? Are those others all saints or are there more pigs in the UK theatre community?

by Anonymousreply 92September 15, 2019 4:14 PM

Spacey is nearly twice my age, both he and the posters here have to be delusional to think I’d be interested in him.

r92, all the predators I know in London theatre prey on women. But I know absolutely nothing about the musical theatre world so possibly there’s stuff going on there I don’t know about. I know many gay actors of course (and directors etc) but none who are sex pests.

by Anonymousreply 93September 15, 2019 9:11 PM

Thanks R93. Any gossip about the gay UK actors you could share? High maintenance, entitled assholes, sluts, partnered but still sluts etc. I love UK theatre gossip.

by Anonymousreply 94September 15, 2019 9:18 PM

Yes start a thread, r93. Love theatre gossip.

by Anonymousreply 95September 15, 2019 9:22 PM

"You really need to stop posting from multiple devices. "

I don't post from multiple devices, you stupid cunt. By the way, I think you might make more sense if you took your tongue out of Kevin Spacey's dingle-berry encrusted asshole.

by Anonymousreply 96September 15, 2019 9:25 PM

"We get it. He wasn't interested in you and you're jealous. Give it a rest, toots."

Yeah, we get it alright. You're in love with Kevin Spacey. You're a pathetic mental defective, honeypie.

by Anonymousreply 97September 15, 2019 9:29 PM

^^^^ Who's this rocket scientist?

by Anonymousreply 98September 15, 2019 9:53 PM

Kevin Spacey seems quite crazy. He makes me really uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 99September 15, 2019 10:16 PM

There have never been sex crimes proven against Kevin Spacey. Jezaz Fucking Chrissakes. The Vineyard thing was a craven nothingburger. He probably was a perve at the Old Vick, but where are the formal charges, if it was so heinous. Get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 100September 15, 2019 10:22 PM

R100, London police are still investigating him. He is still being investigated in LA as well. Jerry Sandusky's victim #1 came forward in 2008 but they didn't charge him until 2011. Justice takes time but tell that to the Spacey defenders. Using the phrase "nothingburger" makes you sound like a 12-year-old.

by Anonymousreply 101September 15, 2019 11:33 PM

"London police are still investigating him."

What, for three years now? Go back to your PARADE magazine.

by Anonymousreply 102September 16, 2019 1:08 AM

Maybe London police will finally find something on Spacey around the time someone finally finds Hillary's missing emails.

by Anonymousreply 103September 16, 2019 1:14 AM

Criminal investigations take time, you dumb Kevin Spacey worshipping fucks.

by Anonymousreply 104September 16, 2019 1:31 AM

Keeping lick the shit out of Dylan Farrow's asshole (or whatever she's calling herself this week).

by Anonymousreply 105September 16, 2019 1:48 AM

Spacey will await his fans in the afterlife, complete with unwilling harem of drugged teenage boys with tape over their mouths.

by Anonymousreply 106September 16, 2019 1:59 AM

I'd love to see Frances Underwood resurrected for one more season of House of Cards. Think how charged it would be.

by Anonymousreply 107September 16, 2019 2:08 AM

R105 is clearly a deranged imbecile. What does Dylan Farrow have to do with this thread? Not a thing. The poor moron can't even read.

by Anonymousreply 108September 16, 2019 2:13 AM

R87 Any chance you could elaborate on what you've heard about Spacey drugging guys? I know there was one case reported to London police, as described in newspapers in 2017, that involved Spacey allegedly performing a sex act on an unconscious man (a then-23-year-old actor who went to Spacey's London apartment). There's also been some social media chatter that, if true, helps to establish a pattern of behavior for Spacey on that topic or at least a pattern of people having heard of Spacey using roofies on young men in the past. It's a subject that deserves to have more light shed on it.

by Anonymousreply 109September 16, 2019 2:14 AM

r88, your a riot, lol. Spacetroll is the new Janbot.

by Anonymousreply 110September 16, 2019 2:29 AM

"Criminal investigations take time,"

Especially when there's nothing criminal to find.

More Celebrity Gay Panic. You cunts are setting us back decades. "EEEK, a gay man came on to me!!!"

by Anonymousreply 111September 16, 2019 2:31 AM

I love the name "SpaceBot" - good one, r110!

by Anonymousreply 112September 16, 2019 2:47 AM

And now he's being accused of hitting on the underage son of the late photographer Peter Lindbergh.

by Anonymousreply 113September 18, 2019 1:29 PM

"I'll never stop hitting on the teenage sons of famous people!" vows Kevin Spacey

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114September 18, 2019 5:46 PM

this is why they hate us

by Anonymousreply 115September 18, 2019 5:52 PM

The massage guy is dead. One less to worry about. It was bullshit anyway.

by Anonymousreply 116September 18, 2019 7:10 PM

"Especially when there's nothing criminal to find."

How would you know there's "nothing criminal to find" you pathetic, Kevin Spacey loving boob?

by Anonymousreply 117September 18, 2019 8:45 PM

Because exactly NOTHING has been found and it's been years. Who do you think, a fingerprint on a dick is suddenly going to pop up? Nothing criminal happened, you fucking frau.

by Anonymousreply 118September 19, 2019 8:57 PM

R118 is a pathetic, retarded, Kevin Spacey loving shitstain Plenty of people have stories about Spacey's nasty crotch grabbing and unwanted sexual advances. He's done a lot of things that people get arrested for. But being rich and famous, he's been allowed to get away with it. But now it's all coming out in the open, and a good thing too. It's always fun to watch sexual predators get their comeuppance.

by Anonymousreply 119September 19, 2019 9:26 PM

R119 The ones turning on Spacey are the ones who are going to get their comeuppance when we find out the real reason why they were so quick to throw him under the bus. I'm thinking they have much more to hide.

by Anonymousreply 120September 19, 2019 9:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!