Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (SEASON 10 PRE-THREAD)

Two newbies, Sutton Stracke and and Garcelle Beauvis, no Camille and reports of Erika's demotion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 25, 2019 2:25 PM

Despite rumours of demotion, Erika is staying on anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 3, 2019 6:22 PM

Oops wrong link!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 3, 2019 6:23 PM

R2 she is the biggest incest surviving gay-degrading fag hag ever... worse than KG

by Anonymousreply 3September 3, 2019 6:36 PM

Appreciate it OP! The Garcelle thread was going off topic.

by Anonymousreply 4September 3, 2019 10:03 PM

No problem r4!

by Anonymousreply 5September 4, 2019 10:58 AM

There’s no way Erika is being demoted. She’s one of the few with a personality, and they’re going to need it. If they’re demoting it’s going to be Teddy and Dorito. Teddy shouldn’t even be returning, frankly, but she’s learned to suck up to Kyle, so...

by Anonymousreply 6September 4, 2019 11:53 AM

I wish nutty Camille was coming back.

by Anonymousreply 7September 4, 2019 1:46 PM

I can see the producers using Teddy like they did Camille. Teddy is thirsty enough for camera time and fame that she would accept the demotion and the reduced paycheck. She doesn’t need the money. Her husband has a successful business. Time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 8September 4, 2019 10:36 PM

Camille is a fucking demonic slut.

by Anonymousreply 9September 4, 2019 10:47 PM

good god

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 25, 2019 10:55 PM

The footage for this season is apparently awful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2019 2:37 PM

Ditch Erica and Teddi.

Make Kyle the villain.

Make Denise the voice of reason.

Bring Brandi and Camille back. I’d like Kim but she makes Kyle sympathetic.

Add Hunter Tylo.

Now THAT is a cast of crazy:,Kyle,Camille, Brandi, Rinna, Dorit,Denise, Garcelle and Hunter.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2019 8:44 PM

Which one of these broads is going to say something racially insensitive to Garcelle first?

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2019 8:45 PM

If filming was anything like the reunion, with everyone's lips firmly planted on Kyle's asshole, I can see it being a massive bore.

by Anonymousreply 14October 19, 2019 5:25 AM

Rumor is Garcelle's pussy stinks!

by Anonymousreply 15October 19, 2019 2:36 PM

so with LVP not there everyone's getting along? lol

by Anonymousreply 16October 19, 2019 6:21 PM

Kyle needs to be turned into the villain so she can cry ugly tears. She sounds like Chuckie from Rugrats when she cries.

by Anonymousreply 17October 19, 2019 10:58 PM

She stole my goddamned building blocks!

by Anonymousreply 18October 20, 2019 4:06 AM

I don't think Kyle has what it takes to be a villain. Closest she can get is being a middle aged mean girl with a terminal case of vocal fry. She's not even an interesting mean "girl", though she plays that card because that is all she knows.

by Anonymousreply 19October 20, 2019 4:19 AM

Kathy Hilton seems kinda crazy. To bad she won't do the show. I don't think her husband Rick want her doing reality TV.

You know, he's Beverly Hills realtor and he just opened up a new office that he and his partner had build from the ground up.

So I guess kathy doesn't need to do reality TV.

by Anonymousreply 20October 24, 2019 11:04 PM

Yeah "the ground up". Hilton name, Hilton money. A total self made man!

by Anonymousreply 21October 24, 2019 11:14 PM

Kathy Hilton is trash like the rest of her family but I think she saw what it was like for the family having Kyle and Kim fight on camera for several years and doesn't want to do that. She knows producers would want to exploit family tensions if she joined

by Anonymousreply 22October 24, 2019 11:19 PM

Are you kidding? Kathy is dying to do reality TV. If she didn't want to or her husband didn't want her to, she wouldn't even appear on RHBOH. The only reason she won't join is because she thinks she deserves an entire show devoted to her. That's what BE used to tell us anyway. However, look what happened when she did have that show of her own... major flop.

by Anonymousreply 23October 24, 2019 11:26 PM

Kathy's show which was on NBC in 2005. Was like a Hilton version of Trump's apprentice.

I read her and Rick walked away from that tv venture with a fat check. So maybe that was good enough for them.

by Anonymousreply 24October 24, 2019 11:30 PM

Reports are that the footage shot so far is a crashing BORE.

by Anonymousreply 25October 25, 2019 1:20 AM

Considering they all git along at the most boring reunion ever and the producers got rid of the only drama on offer, Camille, I'm not surprised. They need to fuck up these bitches by bringing in two or three eager-for-fame assholes to shake them up and openly rag on them for things like Pique's bankruptcy and Erika Jane's husband's lawsuit and, of course, Mauricio and Farrah. Then you'll see some fireworks and tears.

by Anonymousreply 26October 25, 2019 2:56 AM

they should have brought back trashy Brandi

by Anonymousreply 27October 25, 2019 9:58 AM

Yeah, ROBH has definitely lost it's spark. The need to follow, r26 's advice.

by Anonymousreply 28October 25, 2019 10:09 AM

They really should have brought back Brandi. Apparently it was in the works, but something went sideways at the last minute. This is from an old tweet of hers, so who knows? She's friends with most of the women, (I don't know about the fresh meat though) and knows how to have a bitchy, good time without being self-serious. She's also funny and filter-free. That has been missing with this group for a while, and it sounds like it has become even more humorless.

by Anonymousreply 29October 25, 2019 11:00 AM

These dumb FUCKS at Bravo thought they would "offend" LVP if they Brough Brandi back full time- This is per Brandi- And I 100% believe it.

It is FUCKED.

Supposedly the only one causing any friction is Sutton, and its not enough for 18 episodes.

What a waste, I actually love this franchise (BH) the most. I though last season was great, I liked the dog drama.

by Anonymousreply 30October 25, 2019 2:11 PM

This show hasn't been good since season two. It has been stale ever since.

And will continue to be.

by Anonymousreply 31October 25, 2019 2:14 PM

I’d say Rinna and Eileen’s first season was the last good one-the Amsterdam trio was great (Rinna coming after Kim with a broken glass for implying something about Harry, Brandi slapping LVP, Kim and Brandi getting wasted at Eileen’s house).

Maybe it just hasn’t been good since Kim and Brandi left.

I hated Brandi but now I miss her.

by Anonymousreply 32October 25, 2019 2:17 PM

Everyone here loves Atlanta and Potomac, my least favorites.

I'm all about BH and NYC. NYC SUCKED SO BAD THIS PAST SEASON though.

Other than 2 seasons ago, I have always loved BH, even though you guys all drag it.

I AM excited for this season of Atlanta thanks to Kenya.. And yes, Potomac was messy as hell this season, but the show depresses me. I don't like any of the women but Monique. That Candy-ass is REPELLENT. And there is no BIG MONEY- Its very really dull and depressing.

by Anonymousreply 33October 25, 2019 2:19 PM

R32- The Amsterdam episodes I count as my favorite of all time- up there with Scary Island. That was good stuff!!!

by Anonymousreply 34October 25, 2019 2:19 PM

r11 OMG who are these people? Erica looks like an old house frau, Im not sure who is standing next to Kyle bit she looks way too much like Rinna. Which one is Denise? The one who is showing a side view on her bolt on boob? Cant they leave themselves alone?

by Anonymousreply 35October 25, 2019 2:23 PM

LVP did the right thing by leaving this show. When people start talking about your personal hygiene on national television and talking about your receding gums. That's when you know it's time to get the hell on.

How was she going to come back from that? Especially since she's supposed to be miss "Vanderfabulous."

Sometimes you just have to remove yourself, and she did. She still has another show on Bravo, so she's still going to get her TV time.

by Anonymousreply 36October 25, 2019 2:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!