Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I Believe In Outing Trump Supporters. So should you.

Spread the word, far and wide. His ranks are filled with hypocrites who support and profit from his reactionary, racist, and destructive agenda but fear public disapproval.

If you voted for him AND continue to support him, you shouldn't hide your POV. You don't deserve "privacy" or anonymity. Public shaming is the least you deserve.

This is equally true for public and private figures. If I know for certain that anyone supports this President, that person is fair game and it becomes a matter of public knowledge.

Enough is enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97September 19, 2019 10:35 PM

Hollywood is a good place to start. But not the only place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 1, 2019 5:56 PM

After 100%. These people are Nazi scum and they should be shunned for the rest of their miserable lives.

by Anonymousreply 2September 1, 2019 5:57 PM

Agreed.

by Anonymousreply 3September 1, 2019 5:57 PM

When I try to suss people out, I usually get a "I'm a moderate" or some shit. That's when I 'know'.

by Anonymousreply 4September 1, 2019 5:58 PM

They’ll tell you they voted for Jill Stein or sat out the election. Major red flags.

by Anonymousreply 5September 1, 2019 6:00 PM

OP = Ruffian.

by Anonymousreply 6September 1, 2019 6:13 PM

I outed my mother and she was furious. I told her not to do things she’s ashamed of and wants to hide, and that will solve the problem.

by Anonymousreply 7September 1, 2019 6:25 PM

Number for Texas Governor, 512 463 2000. Trump supporter. Odessa Chief, TrumpvSupporter, phone number...

by Anonymousreply 8September 1, 2019 6:27 PM

After all this is over, whatever state we'll be in by then, people will deny that they ever voted for him in the first place.

They should be shunned. Forever.

by Anonymousreply 9September 1, 2019 6:34 PM

R9 most of them deny it now. I actually have more respect for his rabid fans who are out and proud. The ones hiding in the shadows are snakes and need to be outed.

by Anonymousreply 10September 1, 2019 6:38 PM

If this were Germany in the 1930s, I would out the Nazis.

If this were the South in the early 1900s, I would out the Klan.

This is America in 2019, and no one who supports Trump should get a free ride.

Go Deb!

by Anonymousreply 11September 1, 2019 6:54 PM

If they're so proud of their support, why are they hiding their support?

Getting fed up with these people who support a man who does what he can to disenfranchise most people.

by Anonymousreply 12September 1, 2019 6:59 PM

Even worse, he is destroying our environment with his deregulation.

by Anonymousreply 13September 1, 2019 7:08 PM

No, OP, it’s mean. My hope is that Trump is gone by the end of 2020. Hopefully, we’ll get back to normal.

I know five Trumpsters, all family. I doesn’t see any of them anymore because they simply will not shut up about the crap they hear on Fox or from Trump. Two are really kind and generous people who have been Foxwashed and are just incredibly stupid.

One is even more incredibly stupid and he Foxwashed the other two. He’s an asshole, a liar, tax cheat, racist, etc. I think he’s mentally ill. One more is his sister, and she fell into the cult as well, but she’s nice and generous when she isn’t drunk.

So, It would be unkind the above were outed.

The last is also an ass. My brother. He’s retired. He’s always been a dick and if he were outed, I don’t think anyone would care. It would be a waste of energy. He’d just call you a “hater”. His life wouldn’t change.

by Anonymousreply 14September 1, 2019 7:31 PM

Some of these Trumpsters are just in a cult. Like any other cult, it’s hard to explain, but I think they have enough problems.

by Anonymousreply 15September 1, 2019 7:32 PM

Yeah, let’s feel sorry for the Nazis... 😂

by Anonymousreply 16September 1, 2019 7:52 PM

[quote] If this were Germany in the 1930s, I would out the Nazis.

R11, that doesn't make historical sense. In the 30s the Nazi party was [italic]the[/italic] most popular party in Germany - they won the popular vote and the largest number of seats in Parliament, by a [italic]wide[/italic] margin. You wouldn't need to "out" anybody - German voters openly supported them in droves.

You'd have a harder time outing the social-democrat voters (SPD) and the communist voters (KPD) - because they were the two main opposition parties (i.e. Nazi Party's main competition) and therefore were starting to fear for their lives and go underground. Voters were starting to fear admitting that they voted against the NSDAP (Nazis) and for the social-democrats or communists instead - because the Nazis would try to get rid of them to consolidate power.

by Anonymousreply 17September 1, 2019 7:57 PM

Amen!

by Anonymousreply 18September 1, 2019 8:23 PM

I’d love them to be outed so I can be sure not to do business with them.

by Anonymousreply 19September 1, 2019 8:44 PM

I wait with people I meet because invariably they out themselves.

And then I tell them they're either deluded or a fascist and that I don't have such people in my life.

But I think that any public person or rep of a corporation supporting Trump OR anyone in the GOP needs to be identified. You don't get to play American Nazi and hide out.

by Anonymousreply 20September 1, 2019 9:05 PM

Stop harassing us when we're trying to harass you!

by Anonymousreply 21September 1, 2019 9:05 PM

[quote]No, OP, it’s mean.

R14, you mean "mean" like cutting truly disabled people off from SSDI? Because Trump is doing that.

You mean "mean" like reversing Obama policy that forbids federal contractors from firing people simply because they are gay? Because Trump is doing that.

You mean "mean" like engaging in a fake trade war that has one purpose: to bankrupt American family farms so that huge farming conglomerates like Archers Daniel Midland, Cargill and others can scoop them up for pennies on the dollar denying Americans their family farming legacy while handing our Latin American neighbors huge Chinese contracts for soy and corn? And then, turning around and giving these "farmers" another government multi-billion-dollar handout — that is going to huge conglomerates because they own the storage silos? Because Trump is doing that. On steroids.

You mean "mean" like telling people that you'll save their jobs, handing $billions in tax breaks to their employers with a wink and a nod, and then standing by and watching as they shutter the factories, load the equipment on trucks, and export good middle-class union jobs to Mexico, Eastern Europe, and Asia? Because Trump isn't just doing that, he's encouraging employers to do that while giving them huge American taxpayer-funded handouts.

You, R14, can go fuck yourself with your "mean" talk. You're doing nothing but excusing Trumpster conduct out of some misplaced empathy and it's hurting all of us.

Oh, and fuck your family member who is cheating on their taxes. If you want to be helpful and not just another Trump apologist, hit 'em where it hurts and turn your family member into the IRS for being a tax cheat. One more stupid Trumpster in prison = one less vote for Trump. And in these dire times, we all need to do what's best for each other... but that's mean, at least in your book.

by Anonymousreply 22September 2, 2019 12:42 AM

OP what the hell is ‘EnclaveMag.com’?

by Anonymousreply 23September 2, 2019 12:46 AM

Let's keep this thread going, any local businesses you want to out?

by Anonymousreply 24September 7, 2019 1:05 PM

[quote] No, OP, it’s mean.

Fucking pantywaist.

[quote]I know five Trumpsters, all family. ... Two are really kind and generous people

No, they are not.

by Anonymousreply 25September 7, 2019 1:08 PM

I don't disagree with deploring him and them but something about the bloodthirstiness in this thread makes me uneasy.

Do we really want to be as bad as them?

Just donate, organize, vote. Solve, don't rant.

by Anonymousreply 26September 7, 2019 1:11 PM

But outing isn't enough though. It should be followed by boycotting the shit out of that particular person and forcing companies (including movie and TV studios) to distance themselves from that Trump supporter. Only then the shaming will have any effect and push these Trumpers back into the woodwork.

And the money saved by boycotting that celeb should be used to support an opponent of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 27September 7, 2019 1:12 PM

Seems simple. If they are so ashamed of publicly acknowledging that they are tRump supporters, perhaps they should consider not supporting him.

by Anonymousreply 28September 7, 2019 1:22 PM

I worked with at least two. One voted for magat because "Hillary is an elitist' and the other didn't say why. I didn't argue the point because i was certain a candidate with no political or military experience, multiple bankruptcies, shady business dealings and no personal achievement would not have a shot. I did not understand the democratic process would be suspended to make room for magat. it turns out the repukes have used the suspension of the democratic process going all the way back to bush baby to the 2000/pregnant/hanging chad fiasco.

by Anonymousreply 29September 7, 2019 1:23 PM

Republicans and their Media allies, (including the accidental allies) have done this for decades. They go after every Dem who poses a threat and talk about who is supporting them, exposing them with banner headlines, and they demonize those supporters or more specifically demonize the candidate for taking their money.

But I never knew, for example, how deeply involved financially, Mike Pompeo has been with the Kochs. For years. Including their financing to gets his 'small" aviation business of the ground. Check out the New Yorker profile on the man described as a "heat-seeking missile looking for Trump's ass." Kochs do a lot more than simply donate to campaigns. And every single member of Trump's cabinet has been corrupt. Every. Fucking. Cabinet. Secretary.

by Anonymousreply 30September 7, 2019 1:32 PM

All those tactics do not work because you can't boycott or shame someone for thinking differently from you. It is counterproductive and it makes all of you look snowflakes. How about most of you respect that others have a right to express their political views as you wish to express yours. Unless most of you want to see trump win reelection then please dig your own grave. Most Americans are centrist politically and do not enjoy extreme polarization exhibited from both parties.

by Anonymousreply 31September 7, 2019 1:33 PM

Another thing we need to do is expose the people who act out at these rallies and events for Trump and his related groups, like the White Supremacists, etc. Let their co-workers see them raising hell and shouting their filth.

Political campaigns contributions are a matter of public record. Expose them all.

by Anonymousreply 32September 7, 2019 1:34 PM

The Kochs were basically looking for a non-Kansan to turn into a politician and vetted quite a few candidates before they settled on him, R30. Kansans are often embarrassing and ill-equipped for national politics (see: Kobach) so the Kochs went searching for a far-right conservative with military background.

He's so indebted to the Kochs, who don't (didn't) like everything that white trash grifter Trump did, that I thought he might actually try to keep Trump from going full crazy. Didn't happen, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 33September 7, 2019 1:40 PM

Pompeo is among the most unctuous when it comes to flattering Trump. Oleaginous. He opposed Trump as a member of Congress, just at first. But then, the Kochs worked their magic and got him inside. CIA, then SoS.

by Anonymousreply 34September 7, 2019 1:48 PM

R26 and r31, it's only a matter of time before Democrats start creating a list and boycotting their own.

by Anonymousreply 35September 7, 2019 1:58 PM

R35. It has already started. Democrats are good at devouring their allies. They are like a political self inflicted carnivores.

by Anonymousreply 36September 7, 2019 2:08 PM

OP is no better than they are.

by Anonymousreply 37September 7, 2019 2:19 PM

Apropos the OP pic, WHET Anonymous?

by Anonymousreply 38September 7, 2019 2:38 PM

I voted for Trump because I am strongly against illegal immigration. Because it hurts poor Americans disproportionately (especially black Americans) and because it allows illegal immigrants to be exploited. I understand we need immigrant labor. But there is no excuse for deliberately allowing and even encouraging illegal immigration when we could simply admit more legal immigrants. I have no problem with illegal immigrants. I admire them. If the US sends mixed messages about what is legal and what isn’t, why shouldn’t they come here and try to build a better life? Good for them! I began to feel strongly about this issue over a decade ago when I called my landscaping company to bitch about how my lawn wasn’t getting mowed frequently enough. They told me a lot of the guys had been getting heatstroke, so they were short handed. That was when I put 2 and 2 together and realized I was a spoiled brat who was indirectly exploiting men who didn’t have medical insurance and weren’t getting paid when they were sick. I’ve mowed my own lawn ever since.

I am disappointed with Trump. I thought a lot of the buffoonish behavior was an act and I didn’t anticipate his courting of white supremists (I think it was less explicit prior to the election, but I see it now). I also think he is a liar, but the press calls him a liar too easily and this enables his more enthusiastic supporters to dismiss it. For example, when he talked about Hilary “bleaching” her computer during the debate one media outlet (I forget which) labeled this a lie because she didn’t actually pour bleach on her computer, her people used an application with the word “bleach” in the name.

But I don’t really regret my vote because if rational heads prevail he will be limited to four years. It would be very easy for the Democrats to find a candidate to beat him, so the Trump “problem” is easily fixed. Unfortunately, the democrats still seem to have their heads up their asses. I’m not going to base my next vote on hurt feelings, but calling me a nazi sure as shit doesn’t encourage me to align my vote with the people calling me that.

You want Trump out? Find a candidate who will run on a strong platform of stopping future illegal immigration (not departing illegal immigrants who are currently here). As long as the candidate is even remotely plausible, he or she will win.

BTW - I don’t doubt that Trump received more support from less educated voters. But there are plenty of educated voters who voted for Trump. I know a lot of people with math and science PhDs and it’s about half and half. None of them are in academia, though.

I doubt I would vote for Trump again, but it’s possible if the other candidate had a platform that explicitly included something I found objectionable. But unlikely. I’d probably choose a Stein or Sanders type alternative. Again, I’m not going to base my vote on hurt feeling or anger, but bullshit like this thread only strengthens Trump’s chances. For fuck’s sake, if you really think half the county consists of racist Satan equivalents then you really hate this country. And that doesn’t win votes.

So good job, if that was the intent. You probably just gave Trump a vote or two.

by Anonymousreply 39September 7, 2019 2:45 PM

The ones I know are out and proud and live in areas where it's no big deal to have Trump 2020 signs (or old faded Trump/Pence 2016 signs) in the yard. Some of them are evangelical Christians and old enough to have known who Donald Trump is for decades. How anyone who's Christian can support him is beyond me, even without the Jeffrey Epstein connections.

by Anonymousreply 40September 7, 2019 2:46 PM

R39 why not find ways to legalize the currently illegal labor that is needed? No one reasonable supports breaking the law but how to make the law sensible, feasible, humane and just is the question.

by Anonymousreply 41September 7, 2019 2:49 PM

R39. What you stated is so eloquent that majority of the posters will just call you names. Your comment will just fly over their heads because they have made up their minds that you are nothing but a Nazi.

by Anonymousreply 42September 7, 2019 2:51 PM

Deb Messing has started a revolution. Transparency! Liberals never hide their POV.

by Anonymousreply 43September 7, 2019 2:53 PM

R41, that would be terrific. And I’ve been told the Dreamer initiative proposed that, but I really don’t know that much about it. I only became interested in politics recently.

- R39

by Anonymousreply 44September 7, 2019 2:56 PM

[quote]It would be very easy for the Democrats to find a candidate to beat him, so the Trump “problem” is easily fixed.

I wish I were confident... the polls are telling them what to do and yet they can't hold their noses (if they have to), solve the short term problem and then turn to the longer term. I am so worried that...

by Anonymousreply 45September 7, 2019 3:03 PM

The left shaming people to their side is never going to work. They are also shaming more centrist lefties like me yet I will never agree with the progressive candidates. The Democrats had so much opportunity to rise up after Trump's election but they are a mess.

I wish we could do away with both parties, I live in Illinois and the Dems here are so corrupt and have fucked things up for my businesses with their high property taxes and a politician took kickbacks to allow another business to illegally operate near my legitimate one (he is currently under investigation for fraud but that does little to help me now). The idea that Dems are good and Repubs are bad is laughable, they are all corrupt and we are all paying for it. The Trump voters I know are mostly small business owners that are just trying to stay afloat, there were many voters that admitted to "holding their nose" to vote Trump, it's easy to hate them unless you look at their side of it. Acting morally superior is not the answer.

by Anonymousreply 46September 7, 2019 3:19 PM

R39, we don't need an essay from you to know that Trump voters are so stupid that they'll vote for fascism just because their feelings got hurt on an anonymous forum a couple of years ago.

by Anonymousreply 47September 7, 2019 3:51 PM

You're really open, R47.

by Anonymousreply 48September 7, 2019 3:52 PM

I believe my nephew voted for Trump because his dad turns on Fox all day every day,, for years. That’s how he was raised. He thinks Fox is actual news. He’s been Foxwashed. It has broken my heart, really. I think the asshole father’s love is conditional and the son thinks he needs to be Republican to get his Dad’s love. This is all unconscious, though.

His son, my nephew once posted an essay on Facebook that some college student wrote, titled “Why I am a Conservative”. I wish I could find it now, it was so atrocious. I read it but did not respond to it, but he must have gotten shit for it, because he removed it.

I recall it saying the author was a Conservative because she was “pro-family”. Damn, as if Liberals are hatched in an anti-family barn, or something. That was the one that bothered me the most, but the essay was filled with statements that implied that Liberals hated their families and their country, and so forth.

He’s a really good kid, he is just ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 49September 7, 2019 4:05 PM

You’re dumb as dirt, aren’t you R47?

by Anonymousreply 50September 7, 2019 4:06 PM

Trump supporters consist of three types of people:

Idiots

Assholes

Nazis

by Anonymousreply 51September 7, 2019 4:06 PM

List of companies to boycott:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52September 7, 2019 4:06 PM

I hope r39 dies in a grease fire, you fetid Nazi cunt!

by Anonymousreply 53September 7, 2019 4:13 PM

More about my ignorant nephew. He was at a Trump appearance and was quoted in the paper as saying that “there were a lot of protesters there for such a small city”. Something like that.

Firstly, he wasn’t technically from that city, either. He lived one town over. Secondly, there’s nothing wrong with people traveling to protest the President. They’re still citizens. I think it was that the protesters were probably black. He’s not overtly racist and would be appalled to hear this, but on a subconscious level, I think racism was behind his comment. Blacks bussed from the city about 60 miles away, possibly part of a union.

It’s not my business how he was raised. I did tell my sister to turn Fox off, but she ignored me, as usual. He only once asked my opinion and at that time, I gave him an earful, along with the advice not to ever ask for an opinion if you don’t want to hear it.

I really am heart broken about it. He is a fine young man, but I have no doubt that he will become an asshole by age 30 because how could he not, with these beliefs?

by Anonymousreply 54September 7, 2019 4:18 PM

It's quite interesting that apparently every wave Liberals make pisses off the independent voters and the moderate Liberals and pushes them to the Deplorable side, but every single shit the GOP pulls only makes the moderate conservatives love Trump and the GOP more.

Like, who still buys that bullshit? Make tidal waves, dear Liberals!

by Anonymousreply 55September 7, 2019 4:42 PM

Perhaps some of you should remember a little think called "secret ballot" which is part of US law?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 7, 2019 4:43 PM

But your vote is not much of a secret if you tell other people. Or if you make a political contribution, since those are public information. No one is forcing anyone to divulge who they voted for or intend to vote for.

What people really want is to be highly selective about the public dissemination of their political preferences — but once you start telling people you lose control over who knows. That’s just life.

Everything comes with a price. If you’re embarrassed by who you support that’s on you. Either don’t make that information public or support someone else.

Oh, you don’t want to do that? Too bad. 🤷‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 57September 7, 2019 4:59 PM

The flaw in outing these imbeciles is the naive notion they can be shamed. As if they secretly share the same priorities and values of OP and people who think like him. They don't. You can no more bully or shame or hector them into voting differently than you can call the moon closer to earth. But you can persuade enough of them if you try hard enough. That typically doesn't involve a high horse, but I suspect very few people on this thread want to hear that. You want to be the Democrat version of the Republicans? Fill you boots. Enjoy losing.

by Anonymousreply 58September 7, 2019 5:03 PM

R54, no offense: you keep saying he's a fine young man, but nothing you have said indicates he's anywhere near fine or even just OK.

by Anonymousreply 59September 7, 2019 5:10 PM

I do like that you gave him an earful though. Maybe he needs a couple more of those to be deprogrammed?

by Anonymousreply 60September 7, 2019 5:12 PM

R59, you are right about what I wrote. But no, I didn’t want to write a book. But he is a fine young man.

by Anonymousreply 61September 7, 2019 5:36 PM

R61, Sorry. I didn't have the whole story. I'm sure he has his good qualities. At least he sounds like there's still a lot of time for him to change his opinions. Maybe if he gets away from his father's FOX influence?

by Anonymousreply 62September 7, 2019 5:40 PM

R63, I had hoped college would change him, but no.

When he asked me my opinion and I gave it to him, I told him that Fox was an opinion channel. Opinions are fair to have, but when Fox advertised itself as “fair and balanced” it was clearly lying. Even conservatives should be able to see that. It therefore shouldn’t be trusted. So, he shouldn’t watch it. But, he was raised on it. He still watches it, is pro Trump, etc.

I don’t think he is anti-Gay. He’s just in a real live cult. He’s been indoctrinated by Fox.

by Anonymousreply 63September 7, 2019 5:55 PM

R39, please explain more about why the single topic of illegal immigration was reason enough for you to vote for a person who is demonstrably a chronic liar, a racist, a white supremacist, a fear-mongerer, and generally not just a horrible president but a horrible, horrible, human being. I am fascinated by the mindset of all single issue voters be it abortion, immigration, health care, taxes, etc. I don't understand being willing to sell your soul to vote for a horrible blight on humanity solely over any one issue. I can understand not supporting another candidate because of their viewpoints, but that isn't the same as voting FOR scum.

How do you maintain the cognitive dissonance needed to justify voting on a single issue? And how can you not see that it is a justifiable conclusion for others to draw that by voting for a lying racist idiot, you are also supportive of him lying, being a racist, and being an idiot?

by Anonymousreply 64September 7, 2019 5:57 PM

My nephew once left a college paper out . It was a page or two on climate change. He doesn’t believe in it. The paper was well written but all opinion. There wasn’t a fact cited in it. It really was pathetic.

We were close. I taught him to shave. Like I wrote, it breaks my heart. But Trump will pass, and my family will continue, all God willing.

by Anonymousreply 65September 7, 2019 6:06 PM

R64, plus, we should just assume he’s lying about immigration and the wall. He simply doesn’t tell the truth.

by Anonymousreply 66September 7, 2019 6:11 PM

Yeah, R39, I'd avoid that challenge. ^

R64 doesn't seem like he actually wants an answer.

by Anonymousreply 67September 7, 2019 6:15 PM

I get your point OP, I'm just not sure how many of them are particularly in the closet about it.

by Anonymousreply 68September 7, 2019 6:15 PM

I don't even blame the people who are stupid or brainwashed. It's the one who voted for him knowing full well what a terrible person he is and how bad he would be for this country that I blame. Now, they're claiming that they are tired of him and want him gone. Well, gee isn't that neat? What if they hate the next guy? God knows who will vote in after they are unhappy with Biden or whoever.

by Anonymousreply 69September 7, 2019 6:17 PM

As a Canadian, the fury on this board fascinates me. So many of you are trapped in a country you plainly hate. You hate most of the people you share the country with. Why not just immigrate, to wherever? The States is changing, but slowly, and too slowly for you. Meantime, your heads are exploding over things that won't change in your lifetimes.

Why do it to yourselves? Because I can guarantee, ranting on DL isn't going to get your culture anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 70September 7, 2019 6:22 PM

Now, now....there are good people on both sides.

by Anonymousreply 71September 7, 2019 6:22 PM

Of course, I'm interested in an answer, R67! What in the world about my wording makes you believe I don't? I am genuinely interested in the thought process of single issue voters, regardless of the issue. For instance, I believe that forgiving trillions of dollars in student loans is idiotic, but 1) I am betting that there are people who will decide their vote solely on that issue, and 2) just because I don't agree with that doesn't mean that I will NOT vote for someone espousing that platform if, across all issues and reasoning, I still think they are the better choice. But I'm not going to vote for a racist just because they are also opposed to forgiving student load debt.

by Anonymousreply 72September 7, 2019 6:25 PM

R64, just your language sounded more like you wanted to insult the guy than actually listen to what he has to save, whether you agree with it or not. Let's just say I can't imagine Mayor Pete posting in that style.

by Anonymousreply 73September 7, 2019 6:26 PM

[quote] You hate most of the people you share the country with.

That’s not true. tRump’s disapproval is around 54 percent. His approval is only around 41 percent. Most of the people in he US hate him. I agree with most people. Plus, where I live he’s largely despised and there are very few supporters. I’m not moving anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 74September 7, 2019 6:35 PM

R53. Is a grown man with a emotional level of a five year old with a dirty mouth.

by Anonymousreply 75September 7, 2019 6:40 PM

Trump is a pathological lying narcissistic sociopath who does not give one fuck about anything on this earth but himself. He is a treasonous, racist cunt who is destroying this country on purpose. He doesn't love his voters, he doesn't love the country and he's such a sick piece of shit he's not even capable of loving his own children. He is an evil, vile, loathsome creature.

Anyone who supports that thing and the party who worships him is as vile and loathsome as they are. Don't want to hear that? Too fucking bad. It's the truth. Truly good people run from trash, they don't embrace it.

And if you don't want to be lumped in with Nazis....stop aligning yourself with Nazis.

by Anonymousreply 76September 7, 2019 6:43 PM

R39 is the voter you should name and shame. Low information, full of shit backflips under the veneer of “I care. I’m a voter based on the issues.”

Trump is in it for himself, to make himself richer, and he played to redneck fear that “their” country was changing.

It was never their country. Red states are holding the country back and trump voters should have to walk around with a giant scarlet T on their cars and clothes.

by Anonymousreply 77September 7, 2019 7:06 PM

R70, the country is changing. Remember President Obama? Twitter steps forward, one back.

I believe that most voters are terribly uninformed. It’s a shame.

by Anonymousreply 78September 7, 2019 7:23 PM

Given that political donations ARE public record, what is there out?

Y'all a bunch whiny messes

by Anonymousreply 79September 7, 2019 8:11 PM

Twitter = two.

by Anonymousreply 80September 7, 2019 9:13 PM

R77. Poster r39 has more emotional maturity than you. You sound like you never left high school. Just full on temper tantrum and teenage bitchiness.how the fuck have you survived this world if those people that vote differently from you triggers you so much. My comment also applies to the other snowflakes, you all know yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 81September 7, 2019 9:26 PM

Honestly OP!

by Anonymousreply 82September 7, 2019 9:26 PM

But my tax cuts!

by Anonymousreply 83September 7, 2019 10:01 PM

Donald J. Trump is not a threat to our country. He is a morally bankrupt man who decided early on in his “career” that he preferred to trade in duplicity, theft, chicanery, exploitation, and an unabashed manipulation of media, our justice system, and the general public in order to further is personal enrichment. There are hundreds to thousands of people who are just like him, which is why we have the Prison Industrial Complex. Sadly, those places are filled to the brim with men who are marginally to resoundingly better than men than who is Donald Trump, but not wealthier.

The threat to our country is ourselves, specifically Americans who are fundamentally and even unknowingly terrified of the unknown, scared to death of “those people”, and are illogically or erroneously convinced that they are selected to receive, are entitled to, and even due, a providence above others who either do not look like them, and EVEN MORE IMPORTANTLY, THINK LIKE THEM, AND AGREE WITH THEM CULTURALLY, ESPECIALLY WHEN DEFINING CULTURAL BELIEFS AS THEISTS, WHICH THEY BELIEVE CORRECTLY INFORMS ALL POLITICAL DISCOURSE WITHIN THE BOUNDARIES OF CONSERVATISM AS A MAINSTAY FOR DEMOCRACY AT BEST, AND BEYOND THE BLURRED LINES OF AN AUTOCRACY, AT WORST.

Pushing these people in ways that are irrelevant to electing a new president in 2020 is a waste of time. Stop quarreling with Conservatives and Republicans who support Donald Trump. The more you shove them into a corner, the more they dig in their heels for Trump. It could be anyone other than Trump, it doesn’t matter. They are scared. They are getting older, some are approaching the ultimate unknown: death.

They hold steadfastly to bad ideas because at least they are familiar with loss on their own terms, rather than success or humane, practical solutions offered on the terms of “that formerly disenfranchised, powerless other” (e.g., the ACA offered by a man they not only didn’t vote for, but certainly didn’t need pity, handouts, or alms from).

Linked below, is one of the best interviews I’ve read, explaining the core motivations behind men and women who will repeatedly and consistently vote against their own personal welfare, their actual safety, their economic security, and the future of their own children, and ultimately, against the general good of our Republic.

You want to understand ride or die Trump supporters? Now you can. 👇🏼

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84September 7, 2019 10:17 PM

R84 your post should be on the front page of NYT or WaPo BRAVO!

by Anonymousreply 85September 8, 2019 3:37 AM

Democrats do not favor open borders. Barack Obama deported more than 3 million illegals during his time in office. But the people we are seeing now are asylum seekers. They have turned themselves in to border patrol agents and are seeking asylum. Instead they lose custody of their kids who are caged an subjected to sham trials.

There's a right way and a wrong way to do things. Trump chooses the the BIG, SHOWY bullshit way designed strictly for PR, and his cruelty is breathtaking. He ignores due process, he lies, and he has even denied medical care including flu vaccine to the detainees. As if the flu can be confined.

Look. I don't care about someone's manners or how "nice" they are. They cannot support racist, divisive destructive behavior or policies. Trump's reaction to Charlottesville, to Puerto Rico, his intolerance of Muslims, his deliberately stirring up hatred that has led directly to mass shootings is indefensible. Period.

It may interest you to know that in an interview on NPR, a young recruiter for the GOP was discussing their efforts to recruit more young people in high school and college to support Trump..."and the values he brings to our country..." Yeah.

by Anonymousreply 86September 8, 2019 11:00 AM

"you're just giving votes to him'= magat talk. "He" lost the election by a few million votes. He was installed into office by the electoral process which was originally engineered to deny rights to black people, open voter suppression and little help from a 'third-party'.

by Anonymousreply 87September 8, 2019 12:41 PM

that's a fairly major revision of fact, but OK, if you went there, you're not coming back.

by Anonymousreply 88September 8, 2019 1:30 PM

Who are the individual big donors that are still supporting Trump?

by Anonymousreply 89September 8, 2019 1:33 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 90September 13, 2019 2:09 AM

R39 you're a scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 91September 13, 2019 2:14 AM

R39, you want a candidate “stronger” than Trump . One problem is that you shouldn’t believe Trump. You should know by now that he’s a liar about this, and everything.

by Anonymousreply 92September 13, 2019 2:38 PM

OP, why not make them wear badges or triangles on their lapels? Maybe tattoo a serial number on their skin? Round them up and put them on a train somewhere?

You do realize that, for all the talk about Nazis, you're the one who actually thinks just like one, right?

by Anonymousreply 93September 13, 2019 2:41 PM

You know, out of everything our study group read in the Mueller report, which was strangely incomplete, the most disturbing thing was the Russian interference in our elections, and how thorough they were. Every single American ought to be outraged by that and ready to get rid of every single Republican who refuses to do anything about it.

by Anonymousreply 94September 14, 2019 1:52 AM

Nothing happens without compromise

by Anonymousreply 95September 19, 2019 10:28 PM

They deserve nothing more than to be shamed and shunned.

by Anonymousreply 96September 19, 2019 10:30 PM

Knowledge is power. Disclose, Divest, and dump the Drumpf.

by Anonymousreply 97September 19, 2019 10:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!