Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

All About Pete.

He's a mayor. He volunteered for the service. He was a Rhodes Scholar. He went to Ivy League schools. He's the first openly gay candidate for president.

What else? The latest RCP poll average has Pete at 5%.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129August 31, 2019 2:36 PM

Prepare for the avalanche of Beto Bitches and Kamala... something starting with K.

by Anonymousreply 1August 23, 2019 2:25 AM

Wow, great scoops, OP!

by Anonymousreply 2August 23, 2019 2:27 AM

A corporate shill bought and paid for by over 20 billionaires. Heard he has a weekend of fundraising in the Hamptons scheduled next weekend. Nothing will change under him. Bernie is the only way to go for actual change.

by Anonymousreply 3August 23, 2019 2:30 AM

Go back to your "i love Beto" thread, r3. No billionaire can donate more than $2,800 to his or any other campaign. I'm sure that buys so much influence. He doesn't accept PAC or lobbyist money.

by Anonymousreply 4August 23, 2019 2:59 AM

Anyone ever visit South Bend? If so, what is it like?

by Anonymousreply 5August 23, 2019 3:23 AM

His Douglas Plan is great

by Anonymousreply 6August 23, 2019 3:33 AM

For Pete's Sake! I love him!

by Anonymousreply 7August 23, 2019 4:39 AM

Pete is a God to all of us here, OP. A demi God if u must

by Anonymousreply 8August 23, 2019 6:09 AM

5% is a good position to be in this far out. Pete has boundless energy. He really canvassed Iowa while the gaffe machine Biden had to be hidden.

by Anonymousreply 9August 23, 2019 6:52 AM

He really doesn't seem to get tired, R9. It's surprising because he's so chill most of the time. But I think he just goes non-stop.

by Anonymousreply 10August 23, 2019 4:06 PM

Type A Pete. They never give up.

by Anonymousreply 11August 23, 2019 4:16 PM

Charges crazy fees for photo-ops, owned by Big Tech, can't draw POC or the South to the polls. Has no chance to win.

by Anonymousreply 12August 23, 2019 4:27 PM

I understand Pete’s chances are not great and I’m not necessarily saying he is the best if the current candidates, but I like and respect him. What galls me is that I feel he is being ignored by the media. Even on NPR, which purports to give deeper, more thorough coverage, it seems like every time they discuss the Democrats, they only talk about Biden, Warren, and Sanders. And THEN folks are surprised that Biden, Warren, and Sanders remain at the top of the polls. It’s all about name recognition. And name recognition stems from mentions in the media. It’s frustrating.

by Anonymousreply 13August 23, 2019 4:43 PM

best of, not best if

by Anonymousreply 14August 23, 2019 4:44 PM

That 'Mayo Pete' moniker has really stuck. And I like Pete.

by Anonymousreply 15August 23, 2019 4:47 PM

What he is doing for the visibility and normalization of gay people is immeasurable.

by Anonymousreply 16August 23, 2019 6:18 PM

Pete will be President. It's only a matter of when.

by Anonymousreply 17August 23, 2019 7:11 PM

Once you strip away the novelty of him being the first openly gay candidate, there's not much there there. In one word: blah. He's basically the DNC version of Kucinich but far less experienced and, AFAIK, Kucinich never publicly gushed about Chick-fil-A. He may be a nice guy in his personal life but I don't vote with my dick, so...

by Anonymousreply 18August 23, 2019 7:22 PM

The only thing buttboy has going for him is the fact that he is a homosexual and besides that he is bald and lacks charisma. There are better candidates.

by Anonymousreply 19August 23, 2019 7:37 PM

"We suffered and were outcasts for our entire lives. Do you now what it was like to live through the 80s?? Do you???? Well we are now dedicated to ensuring that NO GAY MAN EVER will be successful. Because that would undermine our position as eternal outsiders. And so we will hate Mayor Pete and any other successful gay man with the heat of a thousand suns!!! How dare he be successful and accepted by breeders!! HISSSSSS!!! HISSSSSS!!!! HISSSSS!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 20August 23, 2019 7:54 PM

r19, eat shit and die asshole.

by Anonymousreply 21August 23, 2019 8:24 PM

R21. You must have tasted shit to know the taste. Your response is ridiculously childish. I am surprised you were not checking out dick pics because it seems my reply distracted you.

by Anonymousreply 22August 23, 2019 8:30 PM

Meant to type bland like vanilla with no other ingredient. That perfectly describes Pete the bland candidate.

by Anonymousreply 23August 23, 2019 8:32 PM

Definitely not bald.

by Anonymousreply 24August 23, 2019 8:37 PM

HISSSSSS!!!

I WAS MISSSSSSERABLE WHEN I WASSSSS IN MY THIRTIESSSSSSSS

SSSSSOOOO EVERYONE ELSSSSE MUSSSST BE TOO!!!!

HISSSSSSS!!! HISSSSSS!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 25August 23, 2019 10:01 PM

r24 I think he/she meant bland, not bald.

One thing I don't like is his choice to use private planes to campaign. I realize private planes are more convenient, but what does that say about his commitment to climate change?

by Anonymousreply 26August 23, 2019 10:09 PM

r26 Every one from Bernie to Warren to Harris used private jets for campaigning. Every one of them. Pete used it more because he hails from a small town and have to go to Chicago to fly out of South bend every time.

by Anonymousreply 27August 23, 2019 11:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 23, 2019 11:06 PM

r27 I respectfully disagree, just because the others do it doesn't mean you should. Lead by example. It's like when Leo says he fears for the planet's future but flies to a climate change conference in a private jet.

by Anonymousreply 29August 24, 2019 1:05 AM

He's the perfect candidate for white gay that uses Grindr/Scruff a lot. You know the types that only will be seen with other white guys and prefer to only be with other white guys. He's their candidate and it shows. I hope this neoliberal shill continues to drop in polls and stop spamming his name on this forum. Not all gays and LGBT like him.

by Anonymousreply 30August 24, 2019 1:13 AM

R30, oh really? And who do you support?

by Anonymousreply 31August 24, 2019 1:15 AM

R30, oh really? And who do you support?

by Anonymousreply 32August 24, 2019 1:16 AM

You mean belligerent assholes like you don't support him, correct r30?

by Anonymousreply 33August 24, 2019 1:17 AM

R33, R30 no doubt supports Trump.

by Anonymousreply 34August 24, 2019 1:19 AM

Pete's support is strongest among highly educated voters, those with advanced and professional degrees.

But the electorate is mostly people easily manipulated and not critical thinkers. Thus, the fans of Trump and Bernie Sanders.

by Anonymousreply 35August 24, 2019 1:32 AM

I bought his coffee cup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 24, 2019 1:39 AM

I just have to laugh at the troll who feigns shock and disbelief that posters on a gay forum might possibly be excited by an intelligent, shrewd, level-headed out gay man in the top 5 of Democratic primary candidates. He is in every thread.

Lots of things in life must confound him.

by Anonymousreply 37August 24, 2019 1:55 AM

R30 is the one with all the Miss Kamala Harris Is My Diva Deluxe! posts.

He's also the one who posts about the lack of POCs in pretty much any photo.

My guess is he's a white guy who thinks it's funny to troll DL by pretending to be a hissy black guy.

Because it would truly suck for him if he actually was the hissy black guy portrayed in the posts

by Anonymousreply 38August 24, 2019 2:10 AM

R38, I suspect that person is a fake Kamala fan/troll sowing dissent. He/she misrepresented very basic facts about her political career and background in other posts.

by Anonymousreply 39August 24, 2019 2:25 AM

Presidentia?

by Anonymousreply 40August 24, 2019 3:23 AM

No comment from the Anti-Pete/"pro Kamala" wing, just like I suspected.

by Anonymousreply 41August 24, 2019 3:56 AM

he's ugly, racist, and unlikable

by Anonymousreply 42August 24, 2019 4:00 AM

R42, you're stupid, uninformed, and a troll.

by Anonymousreply 43August 24, 2019 4:03 AM

C'mon R42, tell me who is better and who you are voting for?

by Anonymousreply 44August 24, 2019 4:11 AM

C'mon R42, tell me who is better and who you are voting for?

by Anonymousreply 45August 24, 2019 4:11 AM

Millennials like him because he's under 40.

by Anonymousreply 46August 24, 2019 6:09 AM

he won't win the nom and if you sad delusional queens think he has any semblance of a chance...well you're too far gone

by Anonymousreply 47August 24, 2019 8:23 AM

No old person can beat Trump.

by Anonymousreply 48August 24, 2019 8:54 AM

No young person can beat trump. It works both ways.

by Anonymousreply 49August 24, 2019 11:11 AM

R49 Okaaay eldergay, go for your geezers. We'll just have to wait to affect something real and suck up whatever destruction more of Trump and other olds hand down.

by Anonymousreply 50August 24, 2019 11:47 AM

[quote] Millennials like him because he's under 40.

Why shouldn't they? That was part of Bill Clinton's appeal to Boomers in 1992. Well technically, he was under 50 rather than 40 but he was the first viable Boomer president and represented a changing of the guard.

by Anonymousreply 51August 24, 2019 11:51 AM

R46. Who are those millennials. Maybe white millennials.

by Anonymousreply 52August 24, 2019 12:01 PM

Probably 'millennials' who don't defend Nancy Reagan in other threads like you do, R52.

by Anonymousreply 53August 24, 2019 12:04 PM

R53. So you are also a stalker good to know.

by Anonymousreply 54August 24, 2019 12:08 PM

This bitch R52 is all concern trolling about Pete in every thread and meanwhile he's licking Nancy Reagan's snatch in other threads. Bitch, please. You're going to have to try harder than that.

by Anonymousreply 55August 24, 2019 12:10 PM

Is there one shirtless pic? I suppose that comes after, in his bid to keep attention.

by Anonymousreply 56August 24, 2019 12:17 PM

Pete won't be president. Pete probably won't be Vice President.

Deal with it Queens.

by Anonymousreply 57August 24, 2019 12:19 PM

Miss Cleo has spoken at R57.

by Anonymousreply 58August 24, 2019 12:20 PM

R55. Bitch shouldn't you be stalking your ex boyfriend somewhere while you are so bothered by me.

by Anonymousreply 59August 24, 2019 12:23 PM

I can understand not supporting Pete on policy grounds but the Pete hatred here goes beyond that. So it's either traditional trolling (saying something you don't really believe to rile people up) or it's internalized homophobia (if sincere). I'm a Boomer, born late 1950s, and one reason I support Pete is that he is of a new generation. I also support Castro for the same reason. I would settle for Biden after them. Bernie is not electable and Harris seems like a phony. I would vote for any of them in the general nonetheless. But will cast my vote in the primary on principle.

by Anonymousreply 60August 24, 2019 12:24 PM

Because I am more interested in your murder of the English language, R59.

by Anonymousreply 61August 24, 2019 12:25 PM

Working out at my gym yesterday and noticed that the husband of a straight couple had a Pete 2020 T Shirt. They were probably about my age, 63. Of course, I had to tell him how much I liked his T Shirt. Side note, our Republican Governor was also working out. I’m from Nashville.

by Anonymousreply 62August 24, 2019 12:49 PM

R61. Is that all you have got. You can not defend your stalking tendencies so you resort to focusing on imaginary grammar. It is quiet sad you are full of empty air and bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 63August 24, 2019 12:59 PM

[Quote] Millennials like him because he's under 40.

That's good to hear. Because the young have the good ideas. I'm tired of the tired old ideas of the tired old leaders.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64August 24, 2019 1:02 PM

He’s so bland and still hits 0% support with black voters in some polls. He’s also been at 5% for months despite two debates and rising name recognition. It’s not happening for him. He’s young, so he can try again. Maybe a short, boring gay man will be a good pick in the future.

by Anonymousreply 65August 24, 2019 1:15 PM

Media on Warren: “OMG!!! Hehehe look at her run during her rally! ^_^”

Media on Pete: “LOOK AT HIS SUPER WHITE RALLY NO BLACKS WOW”

Oh my. Look at these poll numbers! #concerned

Of course, Pete is trying WAY ago hard to win black support and if you as me it’s coming at the expense of the midwestern Lindas and their ilk who formed the backbone of his support. He’s trying to “make right” by a narrative that isn’t designed for him to ever win.

by Anonymousreply 66August 24, 2019 1:18 PM

Buttigieg/Harris. There. Solved the Black voter problem in the general.

by Anonymousreply 67August 24, 2019 1:25 PM

Case in point on how Pete can’t win no matter how hard he tries. He was in Chicago this week in “historically black bronzeville” and this concerned resident tweeted:

“*googles* why is wgn and all these white people at the Harold Washington cultural center on 47th and king.

I’m calling the police”

When she heard it was Pete she went on a twitter hate crusade and Pete’s team found her and made sure they pulled her through the crowd “ of supporters (as she so diplomatically put it, “a sea of whites”) to talk to him, whereby she just chewed him out for 10 minutes.

Why would the campaign do that? It does not help him at all. Just like his stunt where he got SCREAMED at in South Bend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68August 24, 2019 1:26 PM

Regarding the often repeated point about Pete not getting black support, I wonder--

Would black support be more for straight white midwestern candidate?

Who would get more black support, a gay black candidate in the midwest or a straight white midwestern candidate?

by Anonymousreply 69August 24, 2019 1:26 PM

r67, you think the solution is that simple? POC aren't dumb, they know when they are being played.

And it's a known fact that people vote for the top of the ticket anyway.

by Anonymousreply 70August 24, 2019 1:33 PM

R67 Oh yeah, having a super experienced black female Senator as the VP pick for an inexperienced white man would play extremely well. You should become a political strategist!

by Anonymousreply 71August 24, 2019 1:39 PM

Why not r71? Obama had Biden. And if as r16 says people vote for the top of the ticket more white midwesterners will vote for a white candidate

by Anonymousreply 72August 24, 2019 1:48 PM

I don't understand the 'he don't click with blacks' thang. They have a choice between Donald Trump- who I think would bring back plantations as a cost-saving measure- and whatever the Dems come up with.

Did African Americans not vote before Obama?

by Anonymousreply 73August 24, 2019 2:06 PM

Pete is smart and speaks well, that’s tons better than either trump or Biden

by Anonymousreply 74August 24, 2019 2:09 PM

r32 r34 r39 No. My #1 choice is Yang followed by Warren, Tulsi, then Sanders. I am definitely for progressive candidates not establishment. The only relation Pete has to me is that fact that he's gay and that's the only reason why you're stanning for him and spamming the site out of him on these forums. The fact that this is his cheerleader thread and you trolls spam other political threads on here doesn't mean the entire forum is backing him. You're making him seem more popular than what he really is. You centrists are the worse.

Pete has no black support and he's gonna need that to win the primaries. And no it's not because he's gay that he doesn't have the black support 🙄🙄 but of course the "no blacks" folks will use black homophobia excuse to write off black people.

by Anonymousreply 75August 24, 2019 2:14 PM

It would not surprise me if the Miss Kamala Troll is the same guy responsible for AIKC.

Both characters exhibit many of the same characteristics.

by Anonymousreply 76August 24, 2019 2:27 PM

Pete is the one for me

by Anonymousreply 77August 24, 2019 2:36 PM

People don't go for gay outside of NY & CA.

by Anonymousreply 78August 24, 2019 3:15 PM

[quote] He’s so bland and still hits 0% support with black voters in some polls.

How many times do you have to repeat saying the same tired thing?

by Anonymousreply 79August 24, 2019 3:37 PM

I find it very hard to believe that Ms.Beasley has a degree. Her grammar and spelling is atrocious. But she is right that an event in a black Chicago neighborhood should have been heavily promoted. Pete badly needs better management.

by Anonymousreply 80August 24, 2019 3:45 PM

[quote] You centrists are the worse.

I'm not a centrist.

[quote] People don't go for gay outside of NY & CA.

The people of South Bend did. Once before coming out, and then once again afterwards. It seems like the gay thing is more of an issue for you than for people in a small, red midwestern town.

[quote] It would not surprise me if the Miss Kamala Troll is the same guy responsible for AIKC.

Whoever it is, he's really quite dumb and not as informed about his candidate. When I'd stated that I voted for Kamala three times statewide, he said that was impossible. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 81August 24, 2019 3:49 PM

AIKC eventually flopped because its creator had only come up with three back stories that he repeated over and over again, like one of those old school CD-ROM games from the 90s.

So no hopes that his Miss Kamala persona will be any more convincing R81

by Anonymousreply 82August 24, 2019 4:50 PM

Does experience matter anymore?

by Anonymousreply 83August 24, 2019 5:11 PM

it does, pete points out that he still has more experience in governance than trump

by Anonymousreply 84August 24, 2019 5:40 PM

r84, citing Trump's inexperience sets the bar really low. My elected mine inspector has more experience than Trump but that doesn't mean he's ready to be POTUS.

by Anonymousreply 85August 24, 2019 6:49 PM

r85 Pete has more executive and governing experience than Warren or Harris. He is the only top tier candidate with military experience.

by Anonymousreply 86August 24, 2019 7:17 PM

R86. Yawn. He is bland with no charisma. You must be joking that he has more experience than kamala or warren.

by Anonymousreply 87August 24, 2019 9:21 PM

A woman who was a Republican until she was 50 has more experience than Pete ? Sure, Jan.

Harris experience is being a senator for 1 and half years. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 88August 24, 2019 9:29 PM

r87 is interesting. Says Pete is bland, has no charisma, has no experience, doesn't have any political influence, had literally zero name recognition a few months ago, openly gay in a country where people still kill people for being gay and yet he is one of the top 5 candidates. How is that possible ? I mean there are a dozen other white candidates with "bigger" qualifications like Moulton, Swalwell, Beto, Bullock, Delaney etc. All of them are either dropping out or polling at 0-1%. So what explains populairty, polling and high favorability despite lowest name recognition of all ?

by Anonymousreply 89August 24, 2019 9:34 PM

Pete's army service in Afghanistan and his religiosity may help him with moderates and some conservatives.

by Anonymousreply 90August 24, 2019 9:35 PM

But being gay and married to a man will not.

by Anonymousreply 91August 24, 2019 9:39 PM

Pete has a dynamite resumé: Rhodes Scholar, Afghanistan veteran, speaks half a dozen languages well, thinks well on his feet like Bill Clinton, smart as a whip…

by Anonymousreply 92August 24, 2019 9:47 PM

That's obvious, R91. But people weigh factors. Come November the economy is tanking, some of the base have grown tired of Trump's antics or his failures and say " What the fuck, roll the dice again, at least the fag served his country and goes to church."

by Anonymousreply 93August 24, 2019 9:51 PM

I remember there were supposedly two types of conservative bases in the last election. The evangelical ones who initially supported Cruz and what we might call the white trash, not religious although really, often divorced, drunks etc. They loved Trump, the evangelicals had to be wooed, hence Pence. Oddly it might be the lazy white trash deplorables who might their nose and vote "for the fag" if they thought he could help them. Buttgreig does have a "plan for rural America" that he's posing and he does "come from the heartland."

by Anonymousreply 94August 24, 2019 9:58 PM

R92. Blah blah blah. Just mentioning his name makes me want to take a nap. That is how boring he is. I don't care for other candiadates with very low percentage since they are just as boring. He is like a wonderbread just missing some spicy toppings.

by Anonymousreply 95August 24, 2019 9:58 PM

R78

Congresswoman Sharice Davids from KANSAS might disagree with you on the gay thing...

by Anonymousreply 96August 24, 2019 10:00 PM

R95 nobody cares what some Reagan-loving cunt thinks on here. Eat shit and die.

by Anonymousreply 97August 24, 2019 10:03 PM

R95 I am sure, in real life, you presence just makes others beside you to strangle and beat the shit of your worthless life.

by Anonymousreply 98August 24, 2019 10:21 PM

R97. You seem obessesed with me dude. I must turn you on. Take your own advice and eat your own shit. Stop stalking freak. At least Regan was handsome so what is your excuse.

by Anonymousreply 99August 24, 2019 10:22 PM

R98. You are projecting your worthless existence onto me. Have a seat dude you don't want to go there. You deserve some bitch slap for your extremely dumb ass response. You are a punkbitch that talk shit online.

by Anonymousreply 100August 24, 2019 10:29 PM

r100 suddenly got her nerve hit and got reminded of it's shitty and empty life. Didn't your momma feed you porridge for breakfast in your stinky basement today ?

by Anonymousreply 101August 24, 2019 10:36 PM

R101 I doubt that person is American and won't even vote in any election any way. Block and move on. Such interesting haters Mayor Pete has across the globe, hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 102August 24, 2019 10:39 PM

He has more experience than Obama when he became POTUS.

As far as bland goes, it may be because he is one's idea of a midwestern AWG - a strength really when it comes to people not from either coast - but he's the only one with star power. Maybe because he's relatable and from outside the Washington beltway.

I would not count him out and at 37, not 73, time is on his side.

by Anonymousreply 103August 24, 2019 10:44 PM

R101. Projecting much ho. I have never lived in a basement so your stereotype is stupid. Your life must be shitty for you to be this obsessed about me. Take some time off from this site and do something productive like suck a dick or check out dick pics on grindr.

by Anonymousreply 104August 24, 2019 10:54 PM

Just for the record, on behalf of most of us, you people who lock on to unhealthy like or dislike of one candidate or another really look like unhinged fools.

No doubt you're lovely, but that's how you come across.

by Anonymousreply 105August 24, 2019 10:57 PM

Obama's success in 2008 was partly because of Bush fatigue, John McCain, and the economic crisis. The country was begging for change (which hurt Hillary in the primary.)

Dump has raised two BILLION dollars for next year! The Dem nominee better be a sure thing or we're fucked.

by Anonymousreply 106August 24, 2019 11:19 PM

[Quote] Dump has raised two BILLION dollars for next year! The Dem nominee better be a sure thing or we're fucked.

Obviously the battle cannot be fought on those terms. Time to choose another arsenal, another gladiator, another turf to wage war on.

That rules out conventional democratic and DNC practices and candidates. The failure to jettison them is what will bring defeat to the Democrats, not Trump's 2 billion on whatever.

by Anonymousreply 107August 24, 2019 11:26 PM

I don’t know, he can’t seem to break out of that 5% range in the polls..

by Anonymousreply 108August 24, 2019 11:41 PM

R108 Don't fret. It's a long race. You gotta stay in it to win it.

by Anonymousreply 109August 24, 2019 11:46 PM

As more Dem candidates drop out of the race their followers will gravitate to others in the race. Since they already picked someone other than the front-runners Pete’s support may grow. Conservative Republicans May never vote for him because he’s gay, but really do you think they’ll vote for any other Democrat? Most Democrats won’t really care if he’s gay if he’s strong on all the things that count. The primary season is still pretty far away. We can see how things develop over the coming months without rejecting qualified candidates early on.

by Anonymousreply 110August 25, 2019 12:02 AM

You raise a point I had forgotten, R110... the culling of the field leaves people to go other places.

Warren or Bernie probably inherit the support of whichever is out.

I can see Harris' followers going to Pete. Same with Klobuchar.

If Biden fails I could see most of his going to Pete, at least enough to make a difference.

by Anonymousreply 111August 25, 2019 12:30 AM

I can’t see AA’s voting for Pete though. He’s just not connecting with them (so far anyway.)

by Anonymousreply 112August 25, 2019 12:42 AM

And yet African-Americans voted for him in South Bend.

by Anonymousreply 113August 25, 2019 12:45 AM

If Pete wins Iowa and New Hampshire, African Americans will trust enough to vote for him.

If someone like Warren who has been on the national stage for decades and has ridiculou media hype now could barely get traction amongst blacks Pete will do fine if he proves himself in the first two states

by Anonymousreply 114August 25, 2019 12:59 AM

True, but not nationally. And I think that police shooting incident hurt his credibility with AA’s.

by Anonymousreply 115August 25, 2019 12:59 AM

R115 it didnt. His polling with African americans before and after the incident didn’t change. His favorability with AAs is very high. He just needs to win their trust. They dont know him. They probably heard about him but they dont know what to make of him. And having other familiar and popular faces like Biden, Harris, Bernie , Booker isnt going to help. All this will change when he wins early states which are predominantly white and he is polling pretty high there

by Anonymousreply 116August 25, 2019 1:12 AM

I like him

by Anonymousreply 117August 25, 2019 1:39 AM

R93, Plus they'll say, "at least the fag isn't an extreme Socialist like Bernie and Warren, and is a little bit younger than pedo Biden." Yes I've heard many Trump 2016 voters say essentially these words, and I know it's still homophobic . However they need an excuse to cross previously held boundaries, just like they called Obama mercifully 1/2 White but still better than cultist Romney or the war traitor/pussy senator from AZ.

Plenty of voters end up choosing what they believe is the lesser of 2 evils. Doesn't mean that they really support their choice. Definitely true of Trump in 2016. Then they pray for the best to occur but are easily disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 118August 25, 2019 1:51 AM

I don’t listen to racist trumpers

by Anonymousreply 119August 25, 2019 2:17 PM

Nearly $800k in donations from Facebook and $500k from Google.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120August 25, 2019 4:54 PM

Ok sorry, that's spending not donations. Still... how can he be tough on these tech monopolies as President when he's a big customer? (Ditto for "break up FB" Warren.)

by Anonymousreply 121August 25, 2019 4:57 PM

he can, he should

by Anonymousreply 122August 25, 2019 5:43 PM

did he fight it?

by Anonymousreply 123August 30, 2019 4:19 AM

He’s angling for a cabinet post.

by Anonymousreply 124August 30, 2019 4:21 AM

I’d love to see that

by Anonymousreply 125August 30, 2019 1:44 PM

Biden won’t make it through the primaries. His war gaffe was embarrassing and he looked like he was clueless about it.

by Anonymousreply 126August 31, 2019 2:04 PM

Biden will need a jolt

by Anonymousreply 127August 31, 2019 2:17 PM

African Americans can vote for Donald Trump or the Democrat, that's who the African Americans can vote for.

by Anonymousreply 128August 31, 2019 2:35 PM

African Americans can vote

by Anonymousreply 129August 31, 2019 2:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!